April 19, 2024, 07:05:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #5 1/28/11 - 2/05/11  (Read 170236 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #780 on: February 04, 2011, 12:46:22 PM »

I have been praying with all my might for Hailey ever since I knew she had come up missing. The City Manager/LE Spokesman has given me no comfort that very much is going on. It has mostly been the civilian volunteers that have even searched. I don't need a news story or a TV interview to make me feel better about the search for her. I don't need to know everything that they know. But when we are told by the LE spokesman that the leads are drying up, the associated law enforcement agencies that came in to help are leaving, when there is only going to be a couple of LE working on the case, Texas Rangers I believe, it sure sounds like it is going cold to me. This was all stated barely two weeks into her being missing. Trooper Snarky who is the senior officer of the investigation is not even working on the case anymore.

But God bless the searchers who are willing to go out every day, even in this weather. I know they are dedicated to finding Hailey. But for me to believe the LE is very interested in finding her, not so much. So I guess we all have our own opinion, and that is mine. And it makes me very angry to put so little value on a 13 yr old girl's life.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #781 on: February 04, 2011, 12:56:21 PM »

I have been praying with all my might for Hailey ever since I knew she had come up missing. The City Manager/LE Spokesman has given me no comfort that very much is going on. It has mostly been the civilian volunteers that have even searched. I don't need a news story or a TV interview to make me feel better about the search for her. I don't need to know everything that they know. But when we are told by the LE spokesman that the leads are drying up, the associated law enforcement agencies that came in to help are leaving, when there is only going to be a couple of LE working on the case, Texas Rangers I believe, it sure sounds like it is going cold to me. This was all stated barely two weeks into her being missing. Trooper Snarky who is the senior officer of the investigation is not even working on the case anymore.

But God bless the searchers who are willing to go out every day, even in this weather. I know they are dedicated to finding Hailey. But for me to believe the LE is very interested in finding her, not so much. So I guess we all have our own opinion, and that is mine. And it makes me very angry to put so little value on a 13 yr old girl's life.

Fannie Mae - if the tape of the  unprofessional soundingofficer complaining about going to take BJD's statement during her altercation with SA earlier this year wasn't available, I might think different.  But I think this PO is overwhelmed and under motivated.   

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #782 on: February 04, 2011, 01:20:54 PM »

Fannie Mae - if the tape of the  unprofessional soundingofficer complaining about going to take BJD's statement during her altercation with SA earlier this year wasn't available, I might think different.  But I think this PO is overwhelmed and under motivated.   

I don't disagree that the Colorado City PD is overwhelmed, under motivated, and underpaid. To be honest, I have asked about the police chief before and why he hasn't been seen or heard from. I have also not see any CC PD officers or one of their cars. I am beginning to think it may be a phantom police department, and Kampfer may be it. 

Just joking about that, but I don't think they have but about seven or eight officers, and that probably includes Sgts and Lt's. So if everyone else is leaving, who's working on Hailey's case?

I have to qualify my comments by saying I am usually on the LE side of the fence. I have somewhat of a background in it and I usually see it from that viewpoint.  But I see the cracks in this situation too, so I won't justify it either. I think it was you that made the comment about the locals talking about the druggies. I think that figures in it too, but it surely isn't Hailey's fault who's family she was born into.  The fact that part of the reward money was withdrawn is worrisome too.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #783 on: February 04, 2011, 01:22:09 PM »

I also believe this may have prompted Billie to show up at the police station when she realized Hailey was missing, rather than call 911. No way she was going to let them blow her off this time, she was going to stand there in the precinct and raise he77 until they did something....JMO
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #784 on: February 04, 2011, 01:38:21 PM »

Hi Monkey's,

Does BD have two brother's?  Where is the other brother if their are two brothers?  I don't know, just asking.

http://search.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/sse.dll?gl=BMD_BIRTH&rank=1&new=1&so=3&MSAV=0&msT=1&gss=ms_r_f-123&gsfn=delbert+dean&gsln=ostrander&msbpn__ftp=+USA&msrpn__ftp=USA&msrpn=46&msrpn_PInfo=5-|1652393|2|3249|46|&msmng0=connie&uidh=000&_83004003-n_xcl=f

I have found this link?

http://criminalsearches.com/summary.aspx?input=name&fn=del+bertdelano&ln=ostrander&city=&state=TX&zip=

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #785 on: February 04, 2011, 01:44:49 PM »

1. Del Bertdelano Ostrander  01/11/1987

http://criminalsearches.com/summary.aspx?input=name&fn=del+bertdelano&ln=ostrander&city=&state=TX&zip=

First name is Del, middle name is Bertdelano, third is Ostrander

If you type in this he will come up with a traffic offense and his birth date.

I wonder if this is BD's, other brother?  I thought I heard (PH radio program) mention she had her "brother's" over on New Year's eve?  Where oh where is the other brother if she does have two brothers?  I don't know it is unconfirmed if she has two or not.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #786 on: February 04, 2011, 02:12:30 PM »

Hi Monkey's,

Does BD have two brother's?  Where is the other brother if their are two brothers?  I don't know, just asking.

http://search.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/sse.dll?gl=BMD_BIRTH&rank=1&new=1&so=3&MSAV=0&msT=1&gss=ms_r_f-123&gsfn=delbert+dean&gsln=ostrander&msbpn__ftp=+USA&msrpn__ftp=USA&msrpn=46&msrpn_PInfo=5-|1652393|2|3249|46|&msmng0=connie&uidh=000&_83004003-n_xcl=f

I have found this link?

I notice this is a "Beta" version.  Be careful using this site, though, because I put in some names that should pop up with records that didn't. It might not be all inclusive.  Just saying...

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #787 on: February 04, 2011, 02:13:56 PM »

http://www.familytreelegends.com/records/calbirths?c=search&first=clinton&last=dunn&spelling=Exact&4_year=1977&4_month=0&4_day=0&5=male&7=&SubmitSearch.x=44&SubmitSearch.y=18

DUNN, CLINTON W      10/20/1977      MALE      KERN

Looks to me as he is a Californian.   

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #788 on: February 04, 2011, 02:14:57 PM »

Hi Monkey's,

I have found this link?

I notice this is a "Beta" version.  Be careful using this site, though, because I put in some names that should pop up with records that didn't. It might not be all inclusive.  Just saying...

Thank-you!

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #789 on: February 04, 2011, 02:15:11 PM »

The New Year's Eve "Party"

NANCY GRACE
Aired January 12, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

GRACE: ... First thing I want to clear up, Ms. Dunn, I have in these documents that I`ve with me and I`ve read them very carefully, that you did, in fact, have a New Year`s Eve party at your home. That would have been within 72 hours of reporting Hailey missing.

BILLIE DUNN: Well, we did not. I know it wasn`t on my mind at all that it was even New Year`s Eve. I had an uncle and aunt, and they brought their grandbaby from out of town. They came up. They stayed at my house Friday during the day. They spent the night at my brother`s. They were back over here Saturday. I think they went home on Sunday. We had family over here. I`ve had a lot of fat of family here. But that weekend, an aunt, an uncle and their grandbaby and my two brothers came over.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/12/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #790 on: February 04, 2011, 02:26:38 PM »

The New Year's Eve "Party"

NANCY GRACE
Aired January 12, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

GRACE: ... First thing I want to clear up, Ms. Dunn, I have in these documents that I`ve with me and I`ve read them very carefully, that you did, in fact, have a New Year`s Eve party at your home. That would have been within 72 hours of reporting Hailey missing.

BILLIE DUNN: Well, we did not. I know it wasn`t on my mind at all that it was even New Year`s Eve. I had an uncle and aunt, and they brought their grandbaby from out of town. They came up. They stayed at my house Friday during the day. They spent the night at my brother`s. They were back over here Saturday. I think they went home on Sunday. We had family over here. I`ve had a lot of fat of family here. But that weekend, an aunt, an uncle and their grandbaby and my two brothers came over.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/12/ng.01.html

Thank-you, Janet.  You have a knack for zeroing on details.  Criminalsearches.com needs to be in detail.
first name Del second name bertdelano last name ostrander

Question where is the second brother?  We saw one brother, curious, where is the second brother?s

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #791 on: February 04, 2011, 02:35:18 PM »

Monkey's,

Please note, this is not conclusive.  This is a very good match. Brides & Grooms.   

DUNN, CLINTON W who was 21 (born ABT 1977) married 15 AUG 1998 in SCURRY COUNTY, TEXAS, U.S.A. a bride named BILLIE J STEWART who was 21 (born ABT 1977).   1,099,854

http://sortedbyname.com/pages/d101099.html

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #792 on: February 04, 2011, 02:39:57 PM »

http://search.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/sse.dll?gl=BMD_BIRTH&rank=1&new=1&so=3&MSAV=0&msT=1&gss=ms_r_f-123&gsfn=delbert+dean&gsln=ostrander&msbpn__ftp=+USA&msrpn__ftp=USA&msrpn=46&msrpn_PInfo=5-%7C1652393%7C2%7C3249%7C46%7C&msmng0=connie&uidh=000&_83004003-n_xcl=f

Texas Birth Index, 1903-1997
Birth, Baptism & Christening

View Image

Name:  Roger Dean Ostrander
Mother:  Connie Lou Stewart
Father:  Delbert Dean Ostrander
Birth:  date - Gonzales

http://search.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/sse.dll?gl=BMD_BIRTH&rank=1&new=1&so=3&MSAV=0&msT=1&gss=ms_r_f-123&gsfn=delbert+dean&gsln=ostrander&msbpn__ftp=+USA&msrpn__ftp=USA&msrpn=46&msrpn_PInfo=5-%7C1652393%7C2%7C3249%7C46%7C&msmng0=connie&uidh=000&_83004003-n_xcl=f

You need to type in full details in order to retrieve this information on ancestry.com
 Texas Birth Index, 1903-1997
Birth, Baptism & Christening

View Image 
Name:  Del Bertdelano Ostrander
Mother:  Connie Lou Stewart
Father:  Delbert Dean Ostrander
Birth:  date - Gonzales

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #793 on: February 04, 2011, 02:42:01 PM »

Where is the other Brother???

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #794 on: February 04, 2011, 03:30:44 PM »

If this case is gone cold it is because ( just one of the reasons ) is that there was not much co operation with LE from Shawn Adkins or from Billie either. I have just been re reading her printed timeline, I made a copy and Hailey could have left the house unwillingly any time after she finished playing XBox on the Sunday night.
She was reported missing at the incorrect time, thanks to Shawn. Plus as per Shawn, Billie didn't think too much of her not being around on Monday night as Shawn told her she was at a sleepover. He bought himself hours where no one knew where he was. 
LE treating this as a runaway, well, she had plenty to run away from. CCity police has a record with Billie and Shawn and being to the house and 911 calls. But, if she got into trouble in Billies house with Shawn, she could have gone to Clint's by foot if she was able to.
I dodn't like to blame the mother of a missing girl, but why has she not gone and had another LDT and shared more things with them about Shawn ?
She has to know that what he did those crucial days makes him the prime suspect. Not any stories from others, but his own behaviour. 
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #795 on: February 04, 2011, 03:47:28 PM »

Release of balloons today from "Hailey's Bridge" in CCiity.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Help-Find-Hailey-Dunn/141796342544494#!/video/video.php?v=10150156799996393&oid=141796342544494&comments

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #796 on: February 04, 2011, 04:17:51 PM »

I also believe this may have prompted Billie to show up at the police station when she realized Hailey was missing, rather than call 911. No way she was going to let them blow her off this time, she was going to stand there in the precinct and raise he77 until they did something....JMO

I agree Samarie.  I believe that at this point in time ... Shawn's implication in the disappearance of her little girl never entered Billie's thought process.  All she knew was Hailey had not gone over to her father's home at 3:15 PM the prior day and ... she had not spent the night at Mary Beth's home.  Something was wrong and ... immediate official assistance was needed.

However ... when all the lies and deception encompassing Shawn's actions and whereabouts on the morning of December 27th were revealed in the affidavit ... Billie did clue in in but rather than demanding answers from Shawn ... her mission became one of distancing Shawn from implication in the disappearing of Hailey.  As another Monkey implied in his/her this morning ... Billie's love for Shawn surpassed her love for her missing daughter.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #797 on: February 04, 2011, 04:19:07 PM »

Klaas/Mods

I messed up again.  I apologize.  Please delete #796. Done.  MB

Thanks

Janet
« Last Edit: February 04, 2011, 05:09:01 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

_____

starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #798 on: February 04, 2011, 04:23:56 PM »

Snow Doesn't Stop Hailey Dunn Seachers

<snipped>
A group of searchers, including Hailey Dunn's father, went out in the freezing weather on Thursday to look for her. They searched abandoned homes and barns and various areas of remote Mitchell County

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=338476&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Including her dad, but apparently not her mom.  She must be holing up on the couch again waiting for NG to call.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #799 on: February 04, 2011, 04:26:56 PM »

Snow Doesn't Stop Hailey Dunn Seachers

<snipped>
A group of searchers, including Hailey Dunn's father, went out in the freezing weather on Thursday to look for her. They searched abandoned homes and barns and various areas of remote Mitchell County

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=338476&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Including her dad, but apparently not her mom.  She must be holing up on the couch again waiting for NG to call.

Or busy brushing the snow off her new van. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.