April 24, 2024, 04:22:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #5 1/28/11 - 2/05/11  (Read 170326 times)
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #80 on: January 29, 2011, 03:21:16 PM »

I didn't forget about Jug. Natalee's family on all / both sides had support and they were all persons of good character, before, during and after, unlike some of these cases. 
A person could live anywhere on FB/MS. Just choose where you want to live, drop down provided.
Didn't the cousin's Dad / Norwood live in Snyder ? 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #81 on: January 29, 2011, 04:04:17 PM »

I didn't forget about Jug. Natalee's family on all / both sides had support and they were all persons of good character, before, during and after, unlike some of these cases. 
A person could live anywhere on FB/MS. Just choose where you want to live, drop down provided.

I heard that Kat...think so Kat but my point is the cousin said he was from NM but also he had prescriptions on his videos that were from Lovington, NM

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #82 on: January 29, 2011, 04:14:57 PM »

Hi Monkey's,

Could anyone guess, please, what H.S. she attended?  What year?  Does she have a sister or just SIL?
TIA

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #83 on: January 29, 2011, 04:18:48 PM »

I heard that Kat...think so Kat but my point is the cousin said he was from NM but also he had prescriptions on his videos that were from Lovington, NM

But those videos were from 2008
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #84 on: January 29, 2011, 04:19:42 PM »

Hi Monkey's,

Could anyone guess, please, what H.S. she attended?  What year?  Does she have a sister or just SIL?
TIA

What high school WHO attended?  Billie?
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #85 on: January 29, 2011, 04:29:00 PM »

But those videos were from 2008

I realize that too, however, my point is that they are familiar with the area so its not out of the realm of possibilities that one or the both of them returned to that area in what I fear took place in this case.   Possible, not saying it is.

starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #86 on: January 29, 2011, 04:48:35 PM »

Janet, I can't fault Clint for not joining the searchers. Aruba was different, no one from LE was doing anything. Clint is doing what he thinks he is capable of. My opinion of Clint is that he has to man up after this is over, get a job and live differently for the sake of the children he does have.

I agree.  While he hasn't felt he can join in the actual searches in the bad places, he does at least show up and talk to the searchers, participates in his own way, unlike Shawn who apparently would just show up and stare while they were searching.  Creepy.
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #87 on: January 29, 2011, 04:56:05 PM »

It was I who said Clint has to man up. I wasn't referring to the search, I was referring to him not working and stuff like that. He has children, a fairly new baby and he has to, once this has come to a conclusion, just do better. I don't want to criticize him right now or maybe ever. He is young relative to me and he can do better in the future. Right now, he has no job, is living at his Mum's. That was the aspect of Clint's circumstances I was referring to. I hope he has persons to support him emotionally right now.

I think this is one of those huge proverbial defining moments in his life.  Now he's faced with all he has done and not done, all he can potentially do (and all that he can please stop doing so that he'll be a better dad and a better man), etc.

It's a hard thing to go through a defining moment right at the moment when you have a brand new baby and, most importantly, a missing baby-girl.  That being said, he himself has said that he sees himself currently changing a lot in the way he lives his life and the way he relates to his family and those around him.

I don't envy him any of it, and it's painful to watch, but I suppose that (other than the missing Hailey - which is absolutely horrible) the changes in his life, and maybe the importance of the circumstances surround them (strong enough to get him off his tush and CHANGE) were what it was going to take to get him to fix his life.

I'm like you; I hope that he has a lot of support, and I hope he makes it through the manning-up process because I, too, see that he's going to have to do that - and it seems like he is.
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #88 on: January 29, 2011, 04:57:17 PM »

It was I who said Clint has to man up. I wasn't referring to the search, I was referring to him not working and stuff like that. He has children, a fairly new baby and he has to, once this has come to a conclusion, just do better. I don't want to criticize him right now or maybe ever. He is young relative to me and he can do better in the future. Right now, he has no job, is living at his Mum's. That was the aspect of Clint's circumstances I was referring to. I hope he has persons to support him emotionally right now.

I think this is one of those huge proverbial defining moments in his life.  Now he's faced with all he has done and not done, all he can potentially do (and all that he can please stop doing so that he'll be a better dad and a better man), etc.

It's a hard thing to go through a defining moment right at the moment when you have a brand new baby and, most importantly, a missing baby-girl.  That being said, he himself has said that he sees himself currently changing a lot in the way he lives his life and the way he relates to his family and those around him.

I don't envy him any of it, and it's painful to watch, but I suppose that (other than the missing Hailey - which is absolutely horrible) the changes in his life, and maybe the importance of the circumstances surround them (strong enough to get him off his tush and CHANGE) were what it was going to take to get him to fix his life.

I'm like you; I hope that he has a lot of support, and I hope he makes it through the manning-up process because I, too, see that he's going to have to do that - and it seems like he is.

By the way, this being said, it's interesting to see how some grow (Clint) and others don't seem to be growing much (Billy - still talking to her boyfriend).  I hope she at least takes the lemons of this circumstance and grows up!  You can grow up and not grow old, Billie - it really is possible.
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #89 on: January 29, 2011, 04:58:48 PM »

I will take the blame for the phrase "man up" into the thread as I said the other night SHAWN needed to man up and tell where Hailey is and save a lot of people further heartache. It was on the last thread, I believe. I'm not going to bump it up.

Maybe Clint is getting as far away from Shawn as he can to keep from beating the ever lovin' snit out of him. Shawn has been reportedly still going to and fro between Dunn and Big Spring, and sooner or later their paths could cross. Clint is more of a man, jail and arrest record, dead beat dad or whatever he is supposed to be, that Shawn Atkins could ever be, in my opinion.

LOL I love you for these Fanny-Mae-Moments-TM.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #90 on: January 29, 2011, 05:12:59 PM »

I thought when Shawn was at his GM's house, he would come out and be seen as they were searching near her property.
I keep going back to the document that was released to obtain the search warrant and I can see why he is the suspect. Whether or not a person believes in LDT or not.
He told one story of his whereabouts during his interviews.
His place of employment contradicted his " got fired, quit, had an issue with a co worker "
His cell pings did not agree to his statements as to where he was on the Monday Dec 27,2010. Have no idea what Billie / Shawn told LE about Sunday or Tuesday, but I suspect their stories do not match in regards to Hailey.
This is the day she disappeared probably, the 27 th  and he lied in his statements in a substantive way.
I heard that when they do a search warrant they put in the Minimum to get the warrant. So, they have more. 
If this was just the Colorado City police, the ones we heard on the 911 tape from last Feb , I might be skeptical, but, the FBI and the Texas Rangers were involved in this case.
He is not smart. He deleted the 11 calls, three of them to Billie. Guess he didn't think they could get those records reagardless.   
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #91 on: January 29, 2011, 05:59:53 PM »

Hey guys, ready for another ground-hog moment? Look what I found...

Props go to CARTFLY for providing "Warrior". I knew it was mma related! I was on eBay today looking for a pair of mma shorts for my son. I searched Tap Out, Cage Fighter, UFC mma clothing and came across this Warrior International hoodie for sale! It's IDENTICAL to the one Naomi is wearing in the picture with Hailey. Personally, I don't think it holds significance, but since everyone was trying to decipher what the "graphic" was on the front of the hoodie, I thought I'd post it to put all questions to rest.

Here's the pic of Hailey holding her sister Chloe with Naomi looking on in the background:

Here's the pics of the hoodie I found on eBay today:

Here's the link where it's located on eBay today 1/29/11. To the seller, this pic is not being used for selling purposes...only for comparison in a missing child's case. Thank you. Link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/UFC-MMA-WARRIOR-INTERNATIONAL-HORNS-HOODY-HOODIE-XL-/390057554170?pt=US_CSA_MC_Shirts&hash=item5ad13df0fa
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #92 on: January 29, 2011, 06:02:37 PM »

I thought when Shawn was at his GM's house, he would come out and be seen as they were searching near her property.
I keep going back to the document that was released to obtain the search warrant and I can see why he is the suspect. Whether or not a person believes in LDT or not.
His place of employment contradicted his " got fired, quit, had an issue with a co worker "
His cell pings did not agree to his statements as to where he was on the Monday Dec 27,2010. Have no idea what Billie / Shawn told LE about Sunday or Tuesday, but I suspect their stories do not match in regards to Hailey.
This is the day she disappeared probably, the 27 th  and he lied in his statements in a substantive way.
I heard that when they do a search warrant they put in the Minimum to get the warrant. So, they have more. 
If this was just the Colorado City police, the ones we heard on the 911 tape from last Feb , I might be skeptical, but, the FBI and the Texas Rangers were involved in this case.
He is not smart. He deleted the 11 calls, three of them to Billie. Guess he didn't think they could get those records reagardless.   

Respectifully bolded by me, I've been told the same thing.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #93 on: January 29, 2011, 06:08:42 PM »

One thing I know about a red neck southern boy such as Clint, he doesn't go around bragging what he is going to do and beating his chest about how tough he is. He quietly goes about his business, and never lets on to his intentions and then

I love southern red neck boys myself. JMO

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #94 on: January 29, 2011, 06:11:51 PM »

Respectifully bolded by me, I've been told the same thing.

TITCH, I am glad to see you back again. I don't think I have seen you since the other night, but I haven't been on the thread lately, so I just may have missed you.

I agree both of you about the minimal information on getting a warrant.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #95 on: January 29, 2011, 06:12:58 PM »

Going through my notes...came across the couch in the truck. In case we don't have this, here it is.

Maria Oliver is a reporter / news anchor. Here's her Twitter pics (YFroggy)http://yfrog.com/froggy.php?username=MariaOliver46

Her pic link showing couch in the back of Shawn's truck:
http://yfrog.com/gyqcftj

The actual pic:
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #96 on: January 29, 2011, 06:13:55 PM »

Props go to CARTFLY for providing "Warrior". I knew it was mma related! I was on eBay today looking for a pair of mma shorts for my son. I searched Tap Out, Cage Fighter, UFC mma clothing and came across this Warrior International hoodie for sale! It's IDENTICAL to the one Naomi is wearing in the picture with Hailey. Personally, I don't think it holds significance, but since everyone was trying to decipher what the "graphic" was on the front of the hoodie, I thought I'd post it to put all questions to rest.

Here's the pic of Hailey holding her sister Chloe with Naomi looking on in the background:

Here's the pics of the hoodie I found on eBay today:

Here's the link where it's located on eBay today 1/29/11. To the seller, this pic is not being used for selling purposes...only for comparison in a missing child's case. Thank you. Link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/UFC-MMA-WARRIOR-INTERNATIONAL-HORNS-HOODY-HOODIE-XL-/390057554170?pt=US_CSA_MC_Shirts&hash=item5ad13df0fa

That sure looks like the same shirt. So my question is, does Warrior-International have any special significance?

starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #97 on: January 29, 2011, 06:19:00 PM »

Really I'm amazed that you found the shirt!  I'm with you - I don't think it's really groundshakingly significant, but I *do* think it's really neat that you could find the darn thing - to SHOW at least what the shirt means.  Thanks for the work!
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #98 on: January 29, 2011, 06:20:41 PM »

That sure looks like the same shirt. So my question is, does Warrior-International have any special significance?

It's Mixed Martial Arts style fighting.  Looks to me (absolutely not at all a qualified opinion or experienced with fighting in any way) that it's related to UFC fighting.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #99 on: January 29, 2011, 06:20:51 PM »

Wow Titch, nice find!
« Last Edit: January 29, 2011, 06:23:59 PM by klaasend » Logged
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.