May 01, 2024, 03:15:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #5 1/28/11 - 2/05/11  (Read 171111 times)
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #800 on: February 04, 2011, 04:32:20 PM »

I'd like to add something to the thought that Billie wouldn't hurt her daughter.  I am 99.99% sure that Billie Dunn wouldn't actively hurt her daughter.  I also don't think that she would stand by and watch something happen to her daughter.  However, every single day we read about women with boyfriends whose boyfriends hurt or kill the woman's child and what happens?  Does the woman throw a fit and turn in boyfriend immediately?  No.  She allows him to cover it up, and covers up for him.  I would like to think that Billie Dunn isn't that sort of woman, that she would be a strong Texas woman that you don't cross when it comes to her babies.  But history tells me otherwise.  She has a person who is mentally off (either mentally ill or +++++++ by her use of professional nursing terms, NOT slang) who specifically threatened the life of her and (more importantly) her daughter, that she allowed to move into her house and be with her children when she wasn't around.

So you know - anything goes.
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #801 on: February 04, 2011, 04:39:41 PM »

Lots of gossipy stuff here -- http://www.facebook.com/pages/Help-Find-Hailey-Dunn/141796342544494#!/pages/BD-SA-are-guilty/185395181482641

such as the BJD was not at the balloon ceremony this morning and that the offer of a van has been rescinded. 

Take it for what it is worth. 

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #802 on: February 04, 2011, 04:48:05 PM »

Snow Doesn't Stop Hailey Dunn Seachers

<snipped>
A group of searchers, including Hailey Dunn's father, went out in the freezing weather on Thursday to look for her. They searched abandoned homes and barns and various areas of remote Mitchell County

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=338476&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Including her dad, but apparently not her mom.  She must be holing up on the couch again waiting for NG to call.

When Clint declined to be a participant in volunteer searches ... this was justified by many on the forum.  I can provide quotes upon request.

When Billie chooses not to be a particpant in volunteer searches ... she is villified.

Neither Billie nor Clint get Brownie badges from me.  I contend that anything they do now is "too little; too late".  They both failed David and Hailey big time in their respective choices/lifestyles and ... they are currently reaping the consequences.  So is Hailey but ... she is undeserving of those consequences. 

Bottom Line:  Shawn's deception and lies regarding his actions and whereabouts on the morning of December 27th has deemed him a suspect by law enforcement and ... that is where our focus should be.  IMO

Janet

+++++

Clint Dunn

Hailey's Older Brother Is Moved From Dunn Home In Colorado City
POSTED: 4:49 pm CST January 19, 2011
UPDATED: 8:15 am CST January 20, 2011

Hailey's father, Clint Dunn, joined the group of about 55 searchers, to offer up his support.

"I don't want to join in the search – I can't," he said. "I don't want to. It's just amazing seeing these people the community pull together like this."

He said he can't search because he's not willing to face what could be found in the fields.

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26545922/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #803 on: February 04, 2011, 04:53:50 PM »

Lots of gossipy stuff here -- http://www.facebook.com/pages/Help-Find-Hailey-Dunn/141796342544494#!/pages/BD-SA-are-guilty/185395181482641

such as the BJD was not at the balloon ceremony this morning and that the offer of a van has been rescinded. 

Take it for what it is worth. 

Well, I guess Billie is back on the sofa keeping it warm. Too cold out for her to go to the balloon ceremony is suppose. You couldn't expect her to go to the ceremony in her old car. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #804 on: February 04, 2011, 05:02:06 PM »

Clint has been out doing all he can do but go look in the "dirt" for his daughter. I surely couldn't do that myself.

Billie is vilified for doing nothing unless she is forced to go out of the house until Marc Klaas came along. Now that he has left, pray tell what has Billie been doing? Other than doing her damage control time line and her propaganda against how badly Shawn has been treated.  Besides, she might miss her frequent calls from snookums should she leave home. Oh yeah, that's right, she must now have a new cell phone.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #805 on: February 04, 2011, 05:22:13 PM »

Snow Doesn't Stop Hailey Dunn Seachers

<snipped>
A group of searchers, including Hailey Dunn's father, went out in the freezing weather on Thursday to look for her. They searched abandoned homes and barns and various areas of remote Mitchell County

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=338476&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Including her dad, but apparently not her mom.  She must be holing up on the couch again waiting for NG to call.

When Clint declined to be a participant in volunteer searches ... this was justified by many on the forum.  I can provide quotes upon request.

When Billie chooses not to be a particpant in volunteer searches ... she is villified.

Neither Billie nor Clint get Brownie badges from me.  I contend that anything they do now is "too little; too late".  They both failed David and Hailey big time in their respective choices/lifestyles and ... they are currently reaping the consequences.  So is Hailey but ... she is undeserving of those consequences. 

Bottom Line:  Shawn's deception and lies regarding his actions and whereabouts on the morning of December 27th has deemed him a suspect by law enforcement and ... that is where our focus should be.  IMO

Janet

+++++

Clint Dunn

Hailey's Older Brother Is Moved From Dunn Home In Colorado City
POSTED: 4:49 pm CST January 19, 2011
UPDATED: 8:15 am CST January 20, 2011

Hailey's father, Clint Dunn, joined the group of about 55 searchers, to offer up his support.

"I don't want to join in the search – I can't," he said. "I don't want to. It's just amazing seeing these people the community pull together like this."

He said he can't search because he's not willing to face what could be found in the fields.

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26545922/detail.html

IMHO, the differential is that Clint is out supporting search teams, talking to everyone about leads, getting together with representatives from the border patrol even, discussing what some psychics are saying, passing out flyers, staying in contact with LE.   NO ONE is saying that Clint has a probe & is out physically searching, but it has been said (myself included) that he is out there daily.    Billie is doing NOTHING but damage control PR for herself & Shawn, covering their lies.

We've agreed prior that both parents have not lived an exemplary lifestyle as individuals much less parents BUT the fact is Billie wants to claim she is responsible solely, so that responsibility largely falls on her as physical custodial parent in all respects, you cant have it both ways.   Whether Clint is in the picture or not, it doesnt change the facts that Billie's boyfriend is suspect no 1 for good reason & she is lying for him.   Clint is NOT responsible for the previous decisions BILLIE made regarding Shawn & apparently Hailey would have rather lived with her father due to it & probably more we dont even know.  BILLIE did not check up on her own daughter to see where she reportedly was going, BILLIE took a man in after volatile continuous fights & death threats, BILLIE let her kids roam way too freely, BILLIE exposed her children to real danger, BILLIE is/was the physical custodial parent, BILLIE failed a LDT, BILLIE spends her days talking to her boyfriend & watching TV, BILLIE is lying for her psycho boyfriend, period.   It is obvious by his blog interview that this man (Clint) is in pain & deep reflection....its a ton more than I can say for Billie Jean Dunn-Dumm & she deserved every ounce of vilification & then some.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #806 on: February 04, 2011, 05:54:18 PM »

This may have already been posted:

http://casesignal.wordpress.com/2011/02/03/hailey-dunn-clint-dunn-radio-interview-feb-2-transcription/

Hailey Dunn: Clint Dunn Radio Interview Feb 2: Transcription

snipped

Work in Progress

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #807 on: February 04, 2011, 06:05:10 PM »

http://casesignal.wordpress.com/2011/02/03/hailey-dunn-clint-dunn-radio-interview-feb-2-transcription/

snipped

Work in Progress

Much appreciated, its good to have it in black and white

flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #808 on: February 04, 2011, 06:10:13 PM »

From all accounts, BJD was an abused woman, but like many in her circumstances she remained in the relationship for whatever reason.  I feel sorry for these kind of women (my daughter was one) but when there are children involved, I don't cut the woman any slack for not at least extricating the innocents from the situations.  If she can't live without the perp, fine, stay with him and send the kids somewhere else. 

This didn't happen in this situation and many others.  At the point where a child is injured (and it is always a matter of when, not if), then my sympathy for the woman stops.  In my opinion, she becomes an accessory to what ever the child endures.

Bless you Hailey; I am sorry that you weren't better protected.   

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #809 on: February 04, 2011, 06:25:56 PM »

From all accounts, BJD was an abused woman, but like many in her circumstances she remained in the relationship for whatever reason.  I feel sorry for these kind of women (my daughter was one) but when there are children involved, I don't cut the woman any slack for not at least extricating the innocents from the situations.  If she can't live without the perp, fine, stay with him and send the kids somewhere else. 

This didn't happen in this situation and many others.  At the point where a child is injured (and it is always a matter of when, not if), then my sympathy for the woman stops.  In my opinion, she becomes an accessory to what ever the child endures.

Amen to that!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #810 on: February 04, 2011, 06:43:21 PM »

FLUTTER1 are you referring to an abusive situation with Shawn? Because I truly think she was in at least a co-dependent if not abusive with him. But I don't think there has been anything that shows she was in an abusive situation with Clint. Did you hear anything about that when you were in Colorado City? And I join you in your condolences to Hailey. She should have been better protected.   an angelic monkey

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #811 on: February 04, 2011, 06:44:44 PM »

snipped

Work in Progress

Much appreciated, its good to have it in black and white

I hope that anyone who has not gotten around to listen to this, do so. I found it very enlightening.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #812 on: February 04, 2011, 06:50:03 PM »

TITCH, I hope you are one of the lurkers and will come back and post with us.   

flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #813 on: February 04, 2011, 06:53:45 PM »

FLUTTER1 are you referring to an abusive situation with Shawn? Because I truly think she was in at least a co-dependent if not abusive with him. But I don't think there has been anything that shows she was in an abusive situation with Clint. Did you hear anything about that when you were in Colorado City? And I join you in your condolences to Hailey. She should have been better protected.   an angelic monkey

Yes, Shawn; I have heard nothing negative about Clint other than his employment status, or lack thereof.  Co-dependent, probably since she named herself as the "bread winner" but did not roll SA out on his azzz months before. 

flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #814 on: February 04, 2011, 07:12:46 PM »

Case Signal
…turn it up

* About
    * Gabriel Johnson
    * Hailey Dunn

Hailey Dunn: Clint Dunn Radio Interview Feb 2: Transcription →
Hailey Dunn: Called Her Aunt Crying Days Before Disappearance
Posted: February 4, 2011 | Author: casesignal | Filed under: Hailey Dunn | Tags: hailey dunn, hailey dunn timeline, Shawn Adkins, Theresa Gaddis, timeline | Leave a comment »

The last person who saw Hailey was Shawn Adkins, her mother’s boyfriend. He is a person of interest in the case and, as Theresa Gaddis, Hailey’s aunt, tells OK!, he has been quite a frightening figure in Hailey’s life. “A few days before she disappeared, Hailey called me crying,” “She said, “I don’t want to go to my house; I’m not comfortable around my stepdad.” She hated Shawn.
  Theresa adds that Billie and Shawn have since split up.
OK! magazine, February 14, 2011

* Hailey Dunn case reference http://casesignal.wordpress.com/hailey-dunn/ #haileydunn 13 hours ago

<snipped> and bolded by me

http://casesignal.wordpress.com/hailey-dunn/

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #815 on: February 04, 2011, 07:18:41 PM »

Yes, Shawn; I have heard nothing negative about Clint other than his employment status, or lack thereof.  Co-dependent, probably since she named herself as the "bread winner" but did not roll SA out on his azzz months before. 

Thank you so much, that's what I thought you meant. And thanks for the link in your following post. What a way for a young girl to have to live. I'm madder than ever at Billie! 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #816 on: February 04, 2011, 07:27:23 PM »

Flutter ... I agree.

However ... logic dictates that Clint Dunn knew of the unsafe environment within the walls of the house across the field ... the unsafe environment that his children were living in.

It makes sense that LE informed Clint of the alledged threats by Shawn ... the alleged threats against the lives of not only him but the lives of Hailey and Billie.

It makes sense that Clint mom reveal to him what Hailey shared with her regarding her fear of Shawn.

This knowledge should have motivated Clint to put himself in a position to intervene and ... seek custody of David and Hailey.  Something akin to getting a job ... some akin to abstaining from possessing illegal drugs ... illegal drugs that contributed to an ongoing criminal record ... would have been a start.  In other words ... Clint should have been willing to move heaven and earth to rescue his children from an environment where he was aware that they were at risk.

Billie Dunn may have put her children at risk when she knowingly opened the door and let the wolf in but ... Clint Dunn cannot be given a pass to what ultimately happened to his precious daughter.

BOTH parents failed Hailey big time.  They both make me sooo angry.  Hailey had a God-given right to so much more.

I contend that ANYTHING positive that Clint may be doing within the confines of a voluntary search for his daughter is ... too little ... too late.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #817 on: February 04, 2011, 07:33:57 PM »

It makes sense that Clint's mother shared Hailey's fear of Shawn with her son.

Janet

++++++

Clint Dunn's Mother

NANCY GRACE
Hailey`s Grandmother Suspects Mother`s Boyfriend
Aired January 13, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

<snipped>

GRACE: Ms. Jones -- Ms. Jones, your theory that the live-in boyfriend sexually attacked the little girl and that he killed her when she threatened to tell -- what do you base that on?

JONES: Because Hailey had told me (INAUDIBLE) him been living there in the past that he would walk around at nighttime, and the hall light would be on, and she could see his shadow at her door, at the foot of the door. She could see his legs at the foot of the door, just at her door, just standing there. And it scared her. And I don`t know, things just don`t add up that Monday. Why would he leave his job? He didn`t quit, he just left his job. ....

GRACE: What specifically would she say, Ms. Jones?

JONES: That she was afraid of him walking around at night. She said he -- she was just afraid of him. At this time, she was only, like, 11

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/13/ng.01.html

Missing Texas Girl Hailey Dunn 'Scared' of Shawn Adkins
Grandmother Says Adkins Would Stand in Girl's Bedroom Doorway and Watch Her
Jan. 13, 2011

<snipped>

Hailey told her grandmother that Adkins would pace around the house at night, talking on his cell phone in the bathroom and peering into her bedroom.

"She had told me on a couple of occasions that...he walked around at night and she said that she could see his shadow standing at her door. She said, 'Nana, he scared me. I'm afraid he's going to come in there,'" Jones said.

<snipped>

http://abcnews.go.com/US/shawn-adkins-named-person-interst-case-missing-texas/story?id=12608537

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #818 on: February 04, 2011, 07:50:26 PM »

It makes sense that Clint Dunn was warned by law enforcement regarding the threats again his life and Hailey's life.

Janet

++++++

911 Calls - February, 2010

NANCY GRACE
Aired January 19, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

(BEGIN AUDIO CLIP)

BILLIE DUNN: I broke up with this guy a couple of days ago, and he`s a little MHMR (ph). And he`s telling me that he`s going to kill me and my ex-husband and that it`s going to be remembered for a long time. And he keeps on texting me and texting me. And I`ve texted back just to try to calm him down a little, but he said it`s going to happen.

(END AUDIO CLIP)

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/19/ng.01.html

Hailey Suspect to 911: Billie Says She Wants to Die
Friday, January 21 2011

Colorado City, TX -   KTAB News has obtained a fourth 911 call stemming from a February 2010 domestic dispute during which, according to police affidavits, Shawn Adkins allegedly threatened to kill 13-year-old Hailey Dunn and her mother.
Adkins is the boyfriend of Hailey’s mother, Billie Dunn, and the only confirmed suspect in the girl’s disappearance. According to police, Adkins was the last person to see Hailey on December 27: the day she went missing.

According to search warrant affidavits filed after Hailey's disappearance, Adkins admitted to investigators that he threatened the lives of both Billie and Hailey during a domestic dispute.

In the newly released call, Adkins calls Snyder Police on the afternoon of February 14 and reports Billie Dunn as "suicidal."

Click here to listen to the newly released 911 call in its entirety

<snipped>

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=333506

_____

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #819 on: February 04, 2011, 07:51:40 PM »

Has anyone seen a video or story about the balloon ceremony today for Hailey?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.