March 28, 2024, 02:34:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #5 1/28/11 - 2/05/11  (Read 169746 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #840 on: February 04, 2011, 09:31:51 PM »

I remain bloodied but unbowed.

Later, Janet
6:05 PM PT

I'm sorry you feel bloodied, but wish you good rest.

Well, I'll pass the dang tissues because frankly Im so cried out over this case & livid with this mother I've decided I hate the color red.

I am pisses as usual, this case (and I am repeating myself obviously) reminds me of HaLeigh, he mom tried and tried to get custody but it is NOT easy to change, look at Desiree Horman....she tried to reverse custody also but unless there is a substantial change in the home life it's next to impossible to do, so Clint may have tried and in fact IIRC his mother stated he did try. I wonder if he tried to talk Billie into letting her live with him and she refused

On another note I also wonder why Billie and Shawn weren't arrested for buying illegal narcotics and Clint was for weed......neither are smart choices but I know a chit load of ppl with weed in their homes.

I stated a long time ago I could totally see why some might think she ran away, obvisouly her first night she stayed at Billie's in a month if the transcripts are correct she "disappeared"

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #841 on: February 04, 2011, 09:36:57 PM »

I found a vid of the balloon release, and I read Clint was there and Billie wasn't  heck no I am not shocked, I think the only time she has even met with any searchers was when Mark K went there......sorry, I think she is a selfish, narcissistic ***** that was more of "womb space" than a mother.

OOPs~I totally forgot she is going after folks for slander and defamation of character
oh well, truth is an absolute defense!!!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #842 on: February 04, 2011, 09:37:18 PM »

I found a vid of the balloon release, and I read Clint was there and Billie wasn't  heck no I am not shocked, I think the only time she has even met with any searchers was when Mark K went there......sorry, I think she is a selfish, narcissistic ***** that was more of "womb space" than a mother.

OOPs~I totally forgot she is going after folks for slander and defamation of character

forgot the link...

http://www.facebook.com/#!/video/video.php?v=10150156799996393&oid=141796342544494&comments

[
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #843 on: February 04, 2011, 09:37:18 PM »

Later, Janet

Is this what this is really all about? You said that to me the first night when we disagreed about Clint. many nights ago. I was told we were ganging up on you, and I apologized to you three separate times and barely got a response. We disagree about Clint. How does that leave you "Bloodied but unbowed." This isn't a fight to the death. It is a difference of opinions. I don't really care who is right or wrong. I just want to have Hailey returned from what ever awful place she is in. She is who is bloodied, but probably not unbowed. And it breaks my heart. 

Fanny

Bloodied but unbowed?  It is an expression which implies that I concede that I realize that I am in minority as far as my opinion on an issue but ... I remain steadfast nevertheless.

Janet

I have been in the minority lots of times, but I never used that expression even if I did  feel that way. But I do know what it is to be picked on and it appears you are trying to provoke other posters just so you can say you are being picked on by the posters here that only want Hailey back no matter what. I just wanted for us all to get along, but I can see that is not to be.

I am expecting the big red button most any second here, so I may as well tell you all good bye and I will miss you.  an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #844 on: February 04, 2011, 09:40:35 PM »

forgot the link...

http://www.facebook.com/#!/video/video.php?v=10150156799996393&oid=141796342544494&comments

I couldn't get it to come up. I wondered if Clint was there.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #845 on: February 04, 2011, 09:41:02 PM »

Thank you for that info & Im watching from the link now.   My God what would it have taken for her bones to get to a flipping balloon release!  I am not shocked by this but hey let's see what making threats to sue people for defamation of character does for her     PS Billie Jean Dunn-Dumm, you cant sue for defamation of character if the criticism is factual...it really sux to be you!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #846 on: February 04, 2011, 09:41:50 PM »

forgot the link...

The link is incomplete I think I clicked but got a FB page

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #847 on: February 04, 2011, 09:45:56 PM »

forgot the link...

The link is incomplete I think I clicked but got a FB page

Sorry, let me try and find it again....it is on a FB page but I can't remember which one LOL.....I need a nap and a drink ASAP

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #848 on: February 04, 2011, 09:48:19 PM »

Monkey Devil! Ok, lemme try again.......it's a few post down this FB page and when I find a better one I will post it , promise

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1751379817817&set=a.1541185003078.81053.1038523905#!/pages/Find-Hailey-Dunn/165260016852020

[
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #849 on: February 04, 2011, 09:49:22 PM »

forgot the link...

Thanks for the video - I had wanted to see it but hadn't gotten around to searching for it yet.  I bet it's going to hurt to watch.  Sad
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #850 on: February 04, 2011, 09:51:39 PM »

Monkey Devil! Ok, lemme try again.......it's a few post down this FB page and when I find a better one I will post it , promise

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1751379817817&set=a.1541185003078.81053.1038523905#!/pages/Find-Hailey-Dunn/165260016852020

Oh well. I'm not a FaceBook member anymore.  I'll take your word for it that Clint was there. I never expected Billie to be there anyway.  Thank You, friend. 

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #851 on: February 04, 2011, 09:54:38 PM »

Later, Janet

Is this what this is really all about? You said that to me the first night when we disagreed about Clint. many nights ago. I was told we were ganging up on you, and I apologized to you three separate times and barely got a response. We disagree about Clint. How does that leave you "Bloodied but unbowed." This isn't a fight to the death. It is a difference of opinions. I don't really care who is right or wrong. I just want to have Hailey returned from what ever awful place she is in. She is who is bloodied, but probably not unbowed. And it breaks my heart. 

Fanny

Bloodied but unbowed?  It is an expression which implies that I concede that I realize that I am in minority as far as my opinion on an issue but ... I remain steadfast nevertheless.

Janet

I have been in the minority lots of times, but I never used that expression even if I did  feel that way. But I do know what it is to be picked on and it appears you are trying to provoke other posters just so you can say you are being picked on by the posters here that only want Hailey back no matter what. I just wanted for us all to get along, but I can see that is not to be.

I am expecting the big red button most any second here, so I may as well tell you all good bye and I will miss you.  an angelic monkey

You best not be going anywhere.   All I've seen is strong opinions on this case & others but it shouldnt be viewed or rise to the level of  personal attack.     Last I looked we live in a country with free speech & so long as you are not personally attacking others your opinion is worth as much as anyone else's.   Debate is healthy, deliberation is necessary, differences can be tolerated with mutual respect, which in many other situations I've witnessed elsewhere than these direct pages has not been (key word) mutual or treated equally.

I think a strong glass of  is needed

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #852 on: February 04, 2011, 10:02:43 PM »

Fanny - it's just an expression.  Janet didn't mean anything against you and didn't bean it was a fight to the death.  Just an expression.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #853 on: February 04, 2011, 10:25:11 PM »

Hailey Dunn
Case Reference

http://casesignal.wordpress.com/hailey-dunn/

Hailey Dunn: Billie Jean Dunn: Press Conference January 31, 2011: Transcription

http://casesignal.wordpress.com/2011/01/31/hailey-dunn-billie-jean-dunn-press-conference-january-31-transcription-1/

Hailey Dunn: Clint Dunn Radio Interview Feb 2: Transcription

http://casesignal.wordpress.com/2011/02/03/hailey-dunn-clint-dunn-radio-interview-feb-2-transcription/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #854 on: February 04, 2011, 10:50:10 PM »

I stumbled upon this.  I believe (anyone from WS please confirm) that this is the same poster that has been over there defending BD.  She is now on this forum now.

czgtz

Thanks for the welcome y'all.

I want to come here being totally honest.... Billie is one of my dearest friends, and I love her like a sister. I have stood by her and will continue to stand by her. I believe 100% that she has absolutely no knowledge of Hailey's disappearance or any 'cover up'.

That being said, yes, I will defend her. But I really don't want to argue - and I have been led to believe that here at VH, neither does anyone else. My main goal is to bring Hailey home. And by God's grace, she will come home safely. I continue to hold on to the hope that she is alive, and will do so until I am shown irrefutable proof that she is not.

That being said, I will be more than happy to clear up any issues that I can.

http://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/t4045-hailey-dunn-missing-from-colorado-city-tx-hailey-s-disappearance-now-a-criminal-matter-shawn-adkins-primary-suspect-billie-dunn-unnamed-person-could-have-information
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #855 on: February 04, 2011, 11:01:34 PM »

I stumbled upon this.  I believe (anyone from WS please confirm) that this is the same poster that has been over there defending BD.  She is now on this forum now.

czgtz

Thanks for the welcome y'all.

I want to come here being totally honest.... Billie is one of my dearest friends, and I love her like a sister. I have stood by her and will continue to stand by her. I believe 100% that she has absolutely no knowledge of Hailey's disappearance or any 'cover up'.

That being said, yes, I will defend her. But I really don't want to argue - and I have been led to believe that here at VH, neither does anyone else. My main goal is to bring Hailey home. And by God's grace, she will come home safely. I continue to hold on to the hope that she is alive, and will do so until I am shown irrefutable proof that she is not.

That being said, I will be more than happy to clear up any issues that I can.

http://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/t4045-hailey-dunn-missing-from-colorado-city-tx-hailey-s-disappearance-now-a-criminal-matter-shawn-adkins-primary-suspect-billie-dunn-unnamed-person-could-have-information

What an attention seeking twit, she cant clearer up any issues if her life depended on it...I guess she is wearing out her welcome a few places.   From me, she gets the "blah blah, blah .... "talk to the hand"

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #856 on: February 04, 2011, 11:07:05 PM »

You would be surprised how closely I agree with what you say and unfortunately at this point it is likely that what has been done cannot be undone.  That being said, there are still things to be done, lots of things, until Hailey is found either alive or dead.  Hopefully alive!

I'll tell you a secret, Janet.  In my heart, I have often wondered if Hailey didn't indeed run away because she's tried (in her 13 year old way) to get the message across that she wants to live with dad, NEEDED to live with dad for her very life, and the message went unheeded.  As much as Hailey adores her younger sister, and her dad and his girlfriend, they weren't able to take her in.  And that makes me wonder if she didn't find an alternative.  Did she run away with someone else?  Or on her own?  Because I do feel that Clint dropped the ball in a way that is unforgivable.  But it's not up to us to give forgiveness or even redemption.  That only can be done by Hailey or God.

I do hear your opinion, and have done, and always have respected it and admired the way you put it forth.   You put the yoke of equal blame on both parties.  I personally put a heavier yolk of blame on Billie and would like to at least see her doing as much as Clint is doing.  Honestly, she's the mom and has no kids to take care of at the moment, so I would expect her to do even more than he is - just because she's the one who birthed this girl.  Is that fair?  Likely  not, but it is my opinion, and I feel every bit as strongly about it as you do about yours.  Just an opinion; it will change absolutely nothing.  It will not save Hailey, although it might save someone in my own family one day to learn from the mistakes BOTH of these parents have made in abundance.

Back on the subject of searches, as that was the subject of the post to which you referred, I still have more respect for Clint because of what he has appeared to have done, and been witnessed doing SINCE their realization of what their actions did to their child.  I don't have tons of respect, but I'm sure he doesn't care. Smile  Just more.

starwynn

I have let my mind go down the "runaway" route but ... then I am reminded of Shawn's deception and lies regarding his actions and whereabout on the morning of December 27th.  Also ... there is his failed polygraph and inconsistent statements.

However ... it is the jacket that was left behind that convinces me that it was a deceased Hailey who left that home on the morning of December 27th.

Janet

++++++

Hailey Dunn affidavit highlights: Inconsistencies, strange ‘hobbies'
By Brian Bethel
Abilene Reporter-News
Posted January 12, 2011 at 10:30 p.m.

<snipped>

Adkins volunteered to be subjected to a polygraph exam on three separate occasions. The first two attempts, he terminated the exam, walking out and refusing to cooperate. On the third try, he submitted to two stages of the test, the first indicating that he was being deceptive regarding knowing Hailey Dunn's whereabouts.

The second section contained questions asking where Hailey could be found. Adkins made a positive indication that she was in Scurry County.

When the third phase of the polygraph test began — with the intention of refining Hailey Dunn's location in Scurry County — Adkins refused to complete the test, walking out of the Colorado City Police Department.

<snipped>

Shawn Adkins told investigators that he was fired from his job at WSI in Snyder on Dec. 27 after an altercation with his supervisor. But investigators were told that Adkins was a good employee and hadn't been fired from the business.

According to the affidavits, Adkins had not had any altercations with supervisors, arriving to work at 6 a.m.

According to the records, he "went into the break room and purchased a Dr Pepper out of the vending machine, looked at the supervisor without saying a word, and then left the premises at 6:10 a.m."

<snipped>

Adkins told investigators that he left WSI and went straight to his mother's home in Big Spring, but telephone records indicate otherwise. It was determined that he initially returned to Colorado City instead.

<snipped>

Adkins apparently deleted contact information on his cell phone in front of an investigator who had asked to look at it again to verify calls he had made. The investigator asked Adkins what happened to the list. Adkins was "unable to give an answer."

<snipped>

Nothing was noted to be missing from Hailey Dunn's room, including an MP3 player, toothbrush, contact solution, jacket and other personal items that those who knew her said she would not have left home without.

<snipped>

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/12/inconsistenciesstrange-145hobbies/

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #857 on: February 04, 2011, 11:10:06 PM »

Hailey Dunn Missing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GT9uQ2KzUkI&feature=player_embedded
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #858 on: February 04, 2011, 11:17:31 PM »

Thank you NORTHERN.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #859 on: February 04, 2011, 11:18:14 PM »

It was Cold Outside

Documents Point To Mother, Boyfriend In Hailey Dunn's DisappearanceBy Merlin Mann, KTXS News
POSTED: 9:54 pm CST January 11, 2011
UPDATED: 2:17 pm CST January 12, 2011

<snipped>

Law enforcement officials detailed what Hailey left behind at her home: cash, a toothbrush, hairbrush, contact solution, a new MP3 player – and a jacket that friends say she would not have left home without.

The weather was cold outside, but Adkins said he last saw Hailey leaving without the jacket and the personal items.

<snipped>

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26459455/detail.html

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.