March 28, 2024, 11:51:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #5 1/28/11 - 2/05/11  (Read 169742 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #860 on: February 04, 2011, 11:19:59 PM »

YW.  It is a mulitple tissue video especially watching Clint trying to keep it together but still having tears roll down his face
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #861 on: February 04, 2011, 11:47:30 PM »

Why haven't we seen this dedication and passion to find Hailey from the LE? Why are they so afraid to even have a decent press conference? Why are they hiding their faces? Why do they not share their pain and compassion? Why do we have a doufos who cannot decide what to say and when to say it?

I remember when the milk truck driver in Lancaster, Pa went into the school and killed the little girls and maimed others in the Amish school. There could not be a more private place in the whole US than there. But the sheriff of that county came forward on a regular basis, and kept the public informed on what was going on, reassuring the citizens and the public on what was going on and how terribly it was affecting the whole community, even the officers.

I admired that man so much, because it wasn't a "I don't know, we can't say, I don't know, I don't know" press conference. And he showed up on time every time and had his officers surrounding him. The Amish are very private and the LE respected their privacy, but the news was not censored nor was there any macho statements about we are following up on every lead, but they have tapered off and most every body else has left.

I thought it was so unusual because it was in a place where you would have never expected it, but the compassion that was shown, and the questions were answered as well as any I have ever seen.

What makes Colorado City so different? I know, they have not charged anyone, and it is beginning to look like they probably won't.
Why do they hide their faces behind the likes of Kampfer, who should be an embarrassment to any one in authority anywhere. What is going on but gossip? 

I see more compassion in the faces and eyes of these volunteer searchers than the last supposedly press conference about three weeks ago in Colorado City when Eek and Meek put on their Mr Cool show. It is maddening, it is disgusting, it is immoral, it is just plain wrong.

I hope Kampfer gets his street lights soon around the school, and surveillance cameras, as that seems to be his first priority. But Hailey wasn't taken from school. She was taken from her own home. Is anybody listening????? All I hear is the sound of silence.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #862 on: February 04, 2011, 11:52:10 PM »

OF course it's a rumor, but it wouldn't shock me a bit......I have been wondering when this would happen (it has been deleted from the HFHD FB page where a searcher posted this):

Recent update: FR says "When you can explain to me why you have Shawn in your house and have never once been out looking for Hailey, or even visited her bridge...shame on you Billie!!

"So, did Shawn move back in??? I haven't heard anything. Please fill me in."

FR: the lady that is "guarding the door" for Billie and intercepting all visitors has been out but not Billie.

she is not there anymore...but shawn is

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #863 on: February 05, 2011, 12:02:27 AM »

OF course it's a rumor, but it wouldn't shock me a bit......I have been wondering when this would happen (it has been deleted from the HFHD FB page where a searcher posted this):

Recent update: FR says "When you can explain to me why you have Shawn in your house and have never once been out looking for Hailey, or even visited her bridge...shame on you Billie!!

FR: the lady that is "guarding the door" for Billie and intercepting all visitors has been out but not Billie.

Nor would it shock me ISLAND. All we have is gossip to depend on anymore. I wonder if he brought his freaky masks back and they are reenacting the movies they are watching on Shawn's returned sofa? Oh, but I bet the neighbors could tell some tales. But they won't because Hailey is gone, as far as LE is concerned the case is closed, and life will soon be back to normal in the beautiful town of Colorado City, Tx. I see no reassurance that things will be any different. Sad as that is. 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #864 on: February 05, 2011, 12:06:12 AM »

Nor would it shock me ISLAND. All we have is gossip to depend on anymore. I wonder if he brought his freaky masks back and they are reenacting the movies they are watching on Shawn's returned sofa? Oh, but I bet the neighbors could tell some tales. But they won't because Hailey is gone, as far as LE is concerned the case is closed, and life will soon be back to normal in the beautiful town of Colorado City, Tx. I see no reassurance that things will be any different. Sad as that is. 

Sad isn't it? LOL about the couch, I heard it was dumped somewhere and I can't believe LE didn't at least take it, grrrrr. I disagree about the locals, the ones I chat with have said their is no love lost when it comes to BD and SA, that is why they said no company from Ccity would donate or help anyone out and very few that live in Ccity search......it is not about BD and SA it is about a child that is missing, I know locals don't like the family but they shouldn't hold it against Hailey

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #865 on: February 05, 2011, 12:09:57 AM »

I don't normally read on this thread, I heard about it though on NG. In the video, is that man her father? Her mom was not there though, is she a suspect? The searchers are such nice people, my goodness they care so much and don't know her right?

She seems like she is a nice girl, I hope they find her.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #866 on: February 05, 2011, 12:15:46 AM »

Sad isn't it? LOL about the couch, I heard it was dumped somewhere and I can't believe LE didn't at least take it, grrrrr. I disagree about the locals, the ones I chat with have said their is no love lost when it comes to BD and SA, that is why they said no company from Ccity would donate or help anyone out and very few that live in Ccity search......it is not about BD and SA it is about a child that is missing, I know locals don't like the family but they shouldn't hold it against Hailey

I suppose the couch is a dead issue now anyhow. Billie got a nice blue one now. I agree it's about Hailey, but Billie and Shawn don't care if everyone in town hates them. They've gotten what they wanted in the end anyway. "Just me and you in our cozy little nest. What's the drug of choice tonight, and do you want me to chase you around naked in my MM mask?" Ugh! If I felt any more disgusted with the whole thing I wouldn't be able to take another breath.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #867 on: February 05, 2011, 12:21:12 AM »

I don't normally read on this thread, I heard about it though on NG. In the video, is that man her father? Her mom was not there though, is she a suspect? The searchers are such nice people, my goodness they care so much and don't know her right?

She seems like she is a nice girl, I hope they find her.
TRACYGIRL I don't know what NG show you saw. I swore off. But if you are talking about the video that NORTHERN posted, yes that is her bio father. I know how soft hearted you are, and this one is a heart breaker. I say every time a new child goes missing I can't let myself get emotionally involved, but I do. I don't know how to detach from their sweet faces. Yes she is a nice girl, and I hope they find her too. But it is not looking too good at this point.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #868 on: February 05, 2011, 12:38:21 AM »

YW.  It is a mulitple tissue video especially watching Clint trying to keep it together but still having tears roll down his face
Heart wrenching doesnt even describe it justifiably.

This man is in agony, this man is reflecting, this man isnt sitting home with a psycho and lying to the world.  Past be damned, no one deserves the torture he is going thru...meanwhile Billie doesnt seem to give a hoot while she snuggles up to her boyfriend.

Dear God almighty, please lead them to answers quickly... an angelic monkey

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #869 on: February 05, 2011, 12:42:14 AM »

I guess I am the only one up to posting anymore, and I suspect some are here to make sure I don't get myself in any more trouble, or witness it if I do. I know I have been Debbie Downer tonight, but I just can feel optimistic about Hailey. I so wish I could. I also wish I could think of something funny to say. So I guess I will just say good night ya'll.  an angelic monkey

And thanks to all the monkeys who have given me the love and support when I needed it the most. You know who you are. 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #870 on: February 05, 2011, 12:43:16 AM »

This man is in agony, this man is reflecting, this man isnt sitting home with a psycho and lying to the world.  Past be damned, no one deserves the torture he is going thru...meanwhile Billie doesnt seem to give a hoot while she snuggles up to her boyfriend.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #871 on: February 05, 2011, 12:46:49 AM »

Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

Q
« Reply #872 on: February 05, 2011, 12:55:27 AM »

No body, no crime ?
I do not think that is always the case.
A few cases have been prosecuted and found
guilty, previously, although NO body was found.

It is very difficult for me to comprehend HOW can
these adult child murderers can be so cunning ?

Well educated LE officers find clues, but not "enough" to
proceed and arrest these pondscum, time after time it seems.

Billie Dumm is not one who appears to be even average on  an
IQ level. HOW can she manage to be intelligent enough to not
say anything incriminating ?

I am so disgusted with ths case, as well Z's.
Daily I ask for justice for these children.
Each time another child disappears, or is murdered and found,
I swear to myself no more following the new case, but I always give in,
and manage to become emotionally vested in it and here I go again.
The balloon release statements, said volumes of what is in my heart personally,
regarding Hailey. I cannot get her face out of my mind, and wonder if today
will be the DAY when she is found ?

A wild thought.....how far is Col. City from Mexico ?
Could someone have taken her there for trafficking ? 

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #873 on: February 05, 2011, 01:10:04 AM »

I guess I am the only one up to posting anymore, and I suspect some are here to make sure I don't get myself in any more trouble, or witness it if I do. I know I have been Debbie Downer tonight, but I just can feel optimistic about Hailey. I so wish I could. I also wish I could think of something funny to say. So I guess I will just say good night ya'll.  an angelic monkey

And thanks to all the monkeys who have given me the love and support when I needed it the most. You know who you are. 

NO biting the other monkeys, and no pooping in the cage,
rem these, and u will be ok here. LOL

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #874 on: February 05, 2011, 01:20:34 AM »

I remain bloodied but unbowed.

Later, Janet
6:05 PM PT

I'm sorry you feel bloodied, but wish you good rest.

Well, I'll pass the dang tissues because frankly Im so cried out over this case & livid with this mother I've decided I hate the color red.

I am pisses as usual, this case (and I am repeating myself obviously) reminds me of HaLeigh, he mom tried and tried to get custody but it is NOT easy to change, look at Desiree Horman....she tried to reverse custody also but unless there is a substantial change in the home life it's next to impossible to do, so Clint may have tried and in fact IIRC his mother stated he did try. I wonder if he tried to talk Billie into letting her live with him and she refused

On another note I also wonder why Billie and Shawn weren't arrested for buying illegal narcotics and Clint was for weed......neither are smart choices but I know a chit load of ppl with weed in their homes.

I stated a long time ago I could totally see why some might think she ran away, obvisouly her first night she stayed at Billie's in a month if the transcripts are correct she "disappeared"

All I can figure is Billie and Shawn had ditched or hidden well the illegal drugs and there was not proof, and with Clint, they found the weed. Right now I can't recall why they were even in the house poking around and came across the weed. ???

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #875 on: February 05, 2011, 01:47:06 AM »

I feel your pain Fanny.  I have been trying to follow along, but stay quiet.
I agree with all you have said.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #876 on: February 05, 2011, 01:47:11 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GT9uQ2KzUkI&feature=player_embedded

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #877 on: February 05, 2011, 08:44:15 AM »

I know that this will not be a popular post with the majority here but, In regards to Clint..something that struck me...he didn't have room for Hailey to move in with him...
reminds me of a story I heard years ago...a woman was talking to her pastor about about getting an abortion because she could not afford this new baby..she already had 2 children..The pastor looked at her and quietly said, why don't you just give away the 2 that you already have and keep this one...In other words, how can you choose between your children when they both really need you to care for them ? He had room for the new baby and girlfriend but not room for Hailey   how do you choose?
Maybe not the best analogy but it made me think of that story...Hailey needed a parent and Clint didn't have room for her even though she expressed her strong desire to live with him..knew that she did not feel comfortable around Shawn etc....Clint didn't have a couch for Hailey to sleep on? food for her?
sorry if this offends others, and some may feel that it is beating a dead horse to be on Clint, and I am not trying to do that...have tried not to say much about either parent...but still it is my opinion..I think that Clint loves Hailey very much..and if only he could go back in time, I have no doubt that he would do just that! of anyone in Hailey's life, he probably loved her the most.
I have very stronger views on Billie not being a good parent...which most of you have already expressed ...If she would have been more concerned with her daughter than herself, this would not have happened to Hailey...Billie is an idiot..imo... and unfortunately, there are many more of them out there just like her....pity for the innocent children who have to live with mom's/dad's poor choices...

melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #878 on: February 05, 2011, 09:34:19 AM »

Cookie...In slight defense of Clint...he was actually living with his girlfriend and really wasn't supposed to be there himself as he was not on the list because she was recieving state funds that paid for the home, prolly section 8, but there are strict guidlines for that.  That became the reason for Cint and GF to move during the early reporting of Hailey missing.  I guess you're gonna want a link so I'll try to hunt it real quick and be back with it.
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #879 on: February 05, 2011, 09:41:32 AM »

Here we go...it's one with same comment from our trusted Klaas so I hope this helps!

Re: Hailey Dunn #3 1/17/11 -
« Reply #797 on: January 21, 2011, 11:46:35 AM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: MOMDET on January 21, 2011, 11:38:39 AM
I am more of reader in here, then a writer, but this time I have to ask...WHY is Clint moving when his daughter has gone missing?  It reminded me of the Croslins that moved to MA?  Anyways, there might be a logical reason, but I wouldn't move if my child was missing?  Also, why did David take the earring to his mother?  Why didn't Clint take it to the police?  I have seen this man on TV, he seems sincere, however this is just an odd cast of characters?

Quote from: Klaas
Hi Momdet and welcome!  The way I remember it is that Clint was living at his girlfriends house which was across the street from Billie.  When it became known he was living there, I believe the girlfriend was told to move because I believe it was low income or restricted and he wasn't supposed to be living there.  My GUESS is that with the publicity it became known and they had no choice but to move.   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.