April 20, 2024, 02:27:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #5 1/28/11 - 2/05/11  (Read 170247 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #880 on: February 05, 2011, 09:45:19 AM »

Cookie...In slight defense of Clint...he was actually living with his girlfriend and really wasn't supposed to be there himself as he was not on the list because she was recieving state funds that paid for the home, prolly section 8, but there are strict guidlines for that.  That became the reason for Cint and GF to move during the early reporting of Hailey missing.  I guess you're gonna want a link so I'll try to hunt it real quick and be back with it.

no, no link needed..I know that about the section 8 and all...
I realize that there are strict guidelines...He wasn't supposed to be there,so what difference would it have made if Hailey was there also? know what I mean...where there is a will, there is a way when it comes to our children...you make room for them and you feed them and you parent them...He could have put Hailey in with the girlfriend to keep her safe and he could have moved in with his mom, which is where I think they are living now right? He could have done more, that is all that I am saying...
I really hate kicking any parent when they are down and their child is missing...I am sure that anything that has been said about any of this, Clint is saying the same thing to himself...
I truly hope that his child is returned to him safely so that he can have a second chance...I mean that from the bottom of my heart..I feel really sorry for him...sometimes the choices that we make.....

melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #881 on: February 05, 2011, 09:58:01 AM »

No rebuttal to that my dear cause in my eyes they ALL failed her!  I'm just sure Clint wanted here and had good intentions but with drug arrests and no home to claim, if Mom didn't want her to move Clint couldn't speak up in court, he didn't have a leg to stand on.  We have a Mom more worried about her BF and letting her children roam free a Dad in no position to take on another child and now that child is lost.  Who said they hoped or could understand why she would want to run away and I agree with that! 
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #882 on: February 05, 2011, 10:03:53 AM »

No rebuttal to that my dear cause in my eyes they ALL failed her!  I'm just sure Clint wanted here and had good intentions but with drug arrests and no home to claim, if Mom didn't want her to move Clint couldn't speak up in court, he didn't have a leg to stand on.  We have a Mom more worried about her BF and letting her children roam free a Dad in no position to take on another child and now that child is lost.  Who said they hoped or could understand why she would want to run away and I agree with that! 

amen Sista!

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #883 on: February 05, 2011, 10:09:34 AM »

Fanny ... I was reading last night when this was going on and felt very tired. I always read your posts and find them insightul and caring.
Clint was trying to get his *hit together, and I don't care about his past. Two oz of mj doesn't make him a bad person. I wlll never criticize this man..
Hammering on Clint because he should have, could have doesn't change his reality.
I am as disgusted with Billie as everyone. She wants to be with the prime and only suspect in Hailey's disappearance. That says it all about where her heart was and still is. She is willing to overlook all of the facts and still choose Shawn. To me, that says, she was overlooking what was going on before Hailey went missing and that makes her as guilty as Shawn.
As far as her friend goes, I don't know what her motive is in this, but she is getting on my last nerve in this, she is just as slippery with the information she dispenses. I think I had read every post of hers over at WS, not the ones in the PL as I am not a member and her information changed as much as Billie's. And sometimes it was presented in a way that was misleading. And it was done in a way that was meant to mislead.
I would like the media to do more with Clint. He is capable of doing it. He could be the voice for Hailey. At least I know what his motive is and where his heart is.     
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #884 on: February 05, 2011, 10:48:17 AM »

snip from above..:Hammering on Clint because he should have, could have doesn't change his reality.

the same can be said of Billie as well...it doesn't change her reality either..hammering on her for what she could have, should have done does not change what has happened to Hailey.. what matters is what they are doing now that this awful tragedy has happened to them and their child..
What she and Clint really need to do at this point is make a difference in their own lives..I believe that Clint will do this..I don't think that Billie ever will...jmo...Clint will probably come out of this the better, stronger person....Billie will probably go from addictive relationship to addictive relationship...and her defending SA after all that has happened shows me that she really is a loser...Clint is out looking for Hailey, he is doing the best that he can do, Clint is remorseful of what happened to Hailey and grieving.   Billie is not that remorseful or else she would be doing more to find her daughter instead of worrying more about herself and SA...all just my opinion ...

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #885 on: February 05, 2011, 11:28:42 AM »

Hammering on Clint .... Clint is not " friendly " with the prime suspect. He has no information to give up that might lead to where Hailey might be. I believe that Billie does know alot more about what happened that day than she is willing to talk about. Not on NG either, but she never took another LDT because they wanted to question her more. She can't change the decison she made to have Shawn on her life in the past, but she sure could get rid of him now for good and just give it all up. Instead, what is she doing to find Hailey, nothing. Most of her presser and her written timeline consists of Shawn says, Shawn claims, etc. And getting his side of the story out there. Shawn isn't talking to LE, isn't taking another LDT, he's at maybe Billie's right now, or at a family members, but she is putting her/ his  crap out there by hers or via her friend, nothing that will determine where Hailey is, but in defense of Shawn and herself.
She is trying to hoop peeps into her story. Clint is NOT A SUSPECT or a PERSON of INTEREST.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #886 on: February 05, 2011, 11:33:13 AM »

Clint had a house, he is still on the title of that house. Except Billie and Shawn were living in it.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #887 on: February 05, 2011, 11:42:36 AM »

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #888 on: February 05, 2011, 12:16:21 PM »

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/

This is a MUST read

<snip>
Billie thought she'd pay rent and some other bills in a way that had become familiar to her:

She bought cocaine.

She was pretty sure she had been ripped off by the dealer, but had gone home with it, "quartered it" for sales, and was set to make money.

She left it home and went out, but when she returned, she found that Shawn had taken all four quarters and snorted it up his nose; every last bit of it.

Shawn put Shawn's desire to get high over her desire to make money <snip>

<snip>
Clint reports that Shawn went to her house to see her a few days ago.

Billie's finance skills only rival her skills as a mother.

Clint said that Billie once took a chemical and burned her own son's back with initials "UFC".

For those of us who don't recognize the letters, (I thought it was USC, as in University of Southern California; perhaps a football reference), it stands for Ultimate Fighting Championship. This may have had to been investigated by child protective services. Clint was going to call CPS when Billie heard of it, so, he said, she called first and reported that Hailey had seen a mushroom at his brother's house. She thought she could be the first to call, to deflect attention away from her.

Billie Dunn scarred by burning her own son's back the words "tap out" with an acid-like chemical after putting in "UFC".

<snip>

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #889 on: February 05, 2011, 01:01:35 PM »

HI! I SEE MY NAME THE TOP, SO I MUST STILL BE HERE

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #890 on: February 05, 2011, 01:22:48 PM »

Were Billie and Clint divorced?  I think I read that they were not officially.  If they were not divorced, then Hailey could realistically live wherever she wanted, could she not?  I keep reading that CD was trying to get Hailey to come live with him - but if there was not a divorce decree or judgement as to who got custody - why would it matter?  Just aksin...
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #891 on: February 05, 2011, 01:52:05 PM »

Billie Dunn scarred by burning her own son's back the words "tap out" with an acid-like chemical after putting in "UFC".  WTH   So am I getting this right? First she put UFC on his back, but then got scared and put tap out, over the UFC. Like that would make it better?
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #892 on: February 05, 2011, 01:54:32 PM »

Billie Dunn scarred by burning her own son's back the words "tap out" with an acid-like chemical after putting in "UFC".  WTH   So am I getting this right? First she put UFC on his back, but then got scared and put tap out, over the UFC. Like that would make it better?
I thought I read she put it under it?  It makes no never mind what she wrote - but now she's running a tat parlor?????  geez louise
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #893 on: February 05, 2011, 01:57:35 PM »

]
I guess I am the only one up to posting anymore, and I suspect some are here to make sure I don't get myself in any more trouble, or witness it if I do. I know I have been Debbie Downer tonight, but I just can feel optimistic about Hailey. I so wish I could. I also wish I could think of something funny to say. So I guess I will just say good night ya'll.  an angelic monkey

And thanks to all the monkeys who have given me the love and support when I needed it the most. You know who you are. 

NO biting the other monkeys, and no pooping in the cage,
rem these, and u will be ok here. LOL

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #894 on: February 05, 2011, 02:04:15 PM »

]
I guess I am the only one up to posting anymore, and I suspect some are here to make sure I don't get myself in any more trouble, or witness it if I do. I know I have been Debbie Downer tonight, but I just can feel optimistic about Hailey. I so wish I could. I also wish I could think of something funny to say. So I guess I will just say good night ya'll.  an angelic monkey

And thanks to all the monkeys who have given me the love and support when I needed it the most. You know who you are. 

NO biting the other monkeys, and no pooping in the cage,
rem these, and u will be ok here. LOL

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #895 on: February 05, 2011, 02:11:17 PM »

Were Billie and Clint divorced?  I think I read that they were not officially.  If they were not divorced, then Hailey could realistically live wherever she wanted, could she not?  I keep reading that CD was trying to get Hailey to come live with him - but if there was not a divorce decree or judgement as to who got custody - why would it matter?  Just aksin...

At her age, I think even if they were divorced, a judge would allow her to decide with which parent she wanted to live...right?

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #896 on: February 05, 2011, 02:15:51 PM »

Hi NR.. it says she put tape out 'after' she put UFC, not clear to me as to whether it was over or under UFC...sick any which way she did it, ugh.

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #897 on: February 05, 2011, 02:19:34 PM »

At her age, I think even if they were divorced, a judge would allow her to decide with which parent she wanted to live...right?
You might be right...as if they were law abiding citizens anyway.  This is just too heart breaking to me...
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #898 on: February 05, 2011, 02:30:37 PM »

HI! I SEE MY NAME THE TOP, SO I MUST STILL BE HERE

Well peek a boo pretty bird!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #899 on: February 05, 2011, 02:32:11 PM »

Hi NR.. it says she put tape out 'after' she put UFC, not clear to me as to whether it was over or under UFC...sick any which way she did it, ugh.

I didn't know what Tap Out was so looked it up, some wrestling or fighting website it took me to.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.