April 26, 2024, 06:02:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #5 1/28/11 - 2/05/11  (Read 170403 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #900 on: February 05, 2011, 02:41:26 PM »

Billie Dunn scarred by burning her own son's back the words "tap out" with an acid-like chemical after putting in "UFC".  WTH   So am I getting this right? First she put UFC on his back, but then got scared and put tap out, over the UFC. Like that would make it better?

Hi NR.. it says she put tape out 'after' she put UFC, not clear to me as to whether it was over or under UFC...sick any which way she did it, ugh.

I didn't know what Tap Out was so looked it up, some wrestling or fighting website it took me to.

Anyway you look at that its child abuse, mother or no mother she had NO business to be burning ANYTHING in that child's back...my God!   She had no idea what the flip she was doing, as far as Im concerned whether the child consented or not that is assault with deadly weapon.    Not to mention inhaling whatever acid chemical she used.   And PS where the flip did she get that acid chemical...

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #901 on: February 05, 2011, 03:01:56 PM »

Hammering on Clint .... Clint is not " friendly " with the prime suspect. He has no information to give up that might lead to where Hailey might be. I believe that Billie does know alot more about what happened that day than she is willing to talk about. Not on NG either, but she never took another LDT because they wanted to question her more. She can't change the decison she made to have Shawn on her life in the past, but she sure could get rid of him now for good and just give it all up. Instead, what is she doing to find Hailey, nothing. Most of her presser and her written timeline consists of Shawn says, Shawn claims, etc. And getting his side of the story out there. Shawn isn't talking to LE, isn't taking another LDT, he's at maybe Billie's right now, or at a family members, but she is putting her/ his  crap out there by hers or via her friend, nothing that will determine where Hailey is, but in defense of Shawn and herself.
She is trying to hoop peeps into her story. Clint is NOT A SUSPECT or a PERSON of INTEREST.

Amen to that!   PS Clint couldnt have done anything legally about David, he's not his father.   Clint is NOT responsible for what Billie did or didnt do in HER RESIDENCE and under her watch.   Clint may or may not have been moving fast enough for some but even if he had the proper home for Hailey to move in at this time it doesnt mean a court would have awarded him custody.   Why didnt he just risk it to bring Hailey into a Section 8 that wasnt his?....that answer is obvious, it would have meant Hailey was out in the street with him or sent right back to where she was hoping to get away from.

I do hold Billie's previous judgments & habits to a higher standard of angst because she is a mother, the children resided with her.   BILLIE JEAN DUNN-DUMM chose a psycho over her children.

starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #902 on: February 05, 2011, 03:03:32 PM »

I know that this will not be a popular post with the majority here but, In regards to Clint..something that struck me...he didn't have room for Hailey to move in with him...
reminds me of a story I heard years ago...a woman was talking to her pastor about about getting an abortion because she could not afford this new baby..she already had 2 children..The pastor looked at her and quietly said, why don't you just give away the 2 that you already have and keep this one...In other words, how can you choose between your children when they both really need you to care for them ? He had room for the new baby and girlfriend but not room for Hailey   how do you choose?
Maybe not the best analogy but it made me think of that story...Hailey needed a parent and Clint didn't have room for her even though she expressed her strong desire to live with him..knew that she did not feel comfortable around Shawn etc....Clint didn't have a couch for Hailey to sleep on? food for her?
sorry if this offends others, and some may feel that it is beating a dead horse to be on Clint, and I am not trying to do that...have tried not to say much about either parent...but still it is my opinion..I think that Clint loves Hailey very much..and if only he could go back in time, I have no doubt that he would do just that! of anyone in Hailey's life, he probably loved her the most.
I have very stronger views on Billie not being a good parent...which most of you have already expressed ...If she would have been more concerned with her daughter than herself, this would not have happened to Hailey...Billie is an idiot..imo... and unfortunately, there are many more of them out there just like her....pity for the innocent children who have to live with mom's/dad's poor choices...

Cookie, I doubt your opinion offends anyone; it certain doesn't offend me as I have often thought that, too, and wondered if Hailey didn't feel the same... "why not me, too".  Particularly as she was young.  I find myself justifying it in my head FOR Clint "Well, if you can't afford the kid, and didn't really realize the danger until hindsight, wouldn't it be worse to take her from a house where she gets well fed and clothed to one where we can't really afford it?"  None of us really know how he perceived her desire to live with him before this happened; we assume.  We assume she and grandma said she was *scared* of Shawn, we assume they knew she really was - not just trying to live at house maybe with less rules, or whatever.  But we don't really know what it was like.  I think I wish I knew what it was really like, but then again maybe I'd just get more upset about it.  Probably I would.

I think people only really get offended by an opinion here if a hypothetical opinion giver insists we all feel the same.  But I think really everyone is entitled to their own opinion formed from their own life experiences and what they're seeing in the case.  I'm glad you spoke up.  Smile
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #903 on: February 05, 2011, 03:08:03 PM »

Billie Dunn scarred by burning her own son's back the words "tap out" with an acid-like chemical after putting in "UFC".  WTH   So am I getting this right? First she put UFC on his back, but then got scared and put tap out, over the UFC. Like that would make it better?

Hi NR.. it says she put tape out 'after' she put UFC, not clear to me as to whether it was over or under UFC...sick any which way she did it, ugh.

I didn't know what Tap Out was so looked it up, some wrestling or fighting website it took me to.
Tap out is a wrestling term - legitimate wrestling - that means to surrender or give up.  When you are wrestling and you are pinned, the ref "taps" the mat to indicate that.  so when one "taps out", you are givng up or saying uncle basically.

With UFC and all that goes with that, it is a term that has become popular and I guess it can be used as a logo for clothes, hats, etc.

BD should tap out in my opinion.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #904 on: February 05, 2011, 03:18:54 PM »

I know that this will not be a popular post with the majority here but, In regards to Clint..something that struck me...he didn't have room for Hailey to move in with him...
reminds me of a story I heard years ago...a woman was talking to her pastor about about getting an abortion because she could not afford this new baby..she already had 2 children..The pastor looked at her and quietly said, why don't you just give away the 2 that you already have and keep this one...In other words, how can you choose between your children when they both really need you to care for them ? He had room for the new baby and girlfriend but not room for Hailey   how do you choose?
Maybe not the best analogy but it made me think of that story...Hailey needed a parent and Clint didn't have room for her even though she expressed her strong desire to live with him..knew that she did not feel comfortable around Shawn etc....Clint didn't have a couch for Hailey to sleep on? food for her?
sorry if this offends others, and some may feel that it is beating a dead horse to be on Clint, and I am not trying to do that...have tried not to say much about either parent...but still it is my opinion..I think that Clint loves Hailey very much..and if only he could go back in time, I have no doubt that he would do just that! of anyone in Hailey's life, he probably loved her the most.
I have very stronger views on Billie not being a good parent...which most of you have already expressed ...If she would have been more concerned with her daughter than herself, this would not have happened to Hailey...Billie is an idiot..imo... and unfortunately, there are many more of them out there just like her....pity for the innocent children who have to live with mom's/dad's poor choices...

Cookie, I doubt your opinion offends anyone; it certain doesn't offend me as I have often thought that, too, and wondered if Hailey didn't feel the same... "why not me, too".  Particularly as she was young.  I find myself justifying it in my head FOR Clint "Well, if you can't afford the kid, and didn't really realize the danger until hindsight, wouldn't it be worse to take her from a house where she gets well fed and clothed to one where we can't really afford it?"  None of us really know how he perceived her desire to live with him before this happened; we assume.  We assume she and grandma said she was *scared* of Shawn, we assume they knew she really was - not just trying to live at house maybe with less rules, or whatever.  But we don't really know what it was like.  I think I wish I knew what it was really like, but then again maybe I'd just get more upset about it.  Probably I would.

I think people only really get offended by an opinion here if a hypothetical opinion giver insists we all feel the same.  But I think really everyone is entitled to their own opinion formed from their own life experiences and what they're seeing in the case.  I'm glad you spoke up.  Smile

Cookie, is one I have always & will always hold dear here from way back & 95% of the time we agree wholeheartedly.  I will say this even if we differ here or there, I personally do not hold it against anyone here, I just express my views or previous knowledge as adamant as I feel despite anyone else's view not to be taken personally by anyone.

Opinions, everyone has one...a friend is to be treasured.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #905 on: February 05, 2011, 03:29:27 PM »

thank you Cappy and Starwyn... that means a lot coming from you 2..and  right back at both of ya!...

Everyone has strong feelings when a child goes missing and I wouldn't have it any other way with people that I post with every day..shows me that I picked the right bunch to post with..and to be friends with...We may cross swords from time to time but all of our hearts are in the right place..And that is what counts...

starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #906 on: February 05, 2011, 03:31:47 PM »

Tap out is a wrestling term - legitimate wrestling - that means to surrender or give up.  When you are wrestling and you are pinned, the ref "taps" the mat to indicate that.  so when one "taps out", you are givng up or saying uncle basically.

With UFC and all that goes with that, it is a term that has become popular and I guess it can be used as a logo for clothes, hats, etc.

BD should tap out in my opinion.

I believe some of our pictures of Hailey here at the site, well of Clint and David, show them wearing "tap out" clothing, too.  And Naomi is wearing a MMA hoodie, so apparently the whole family was into the sport.  It is pretty darn popular.  Every time I go to a sports bar wing restaurant, there's inevitably UFC on the overhead TV's.
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #907 on: February 05, 2011, 03:32:35 PM »

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/bringthemhomenow

Mon. Feb 7, 7pm EST.

FOR THE FIRST TIME...BILLIE DUNN...UNEDITED AND LIVE TAKING YOUR PHONE CALLS!!! CALL IN NUMBER 1-877-230-1925 YOU DONT WANT TO MISS THIS SHOW. WE ALSO HAVE LIVE CHAT Hailey was reported missing Dec. 28 by her mother, Billie Dunn, whose boyfriend, Shawn Adkins, said he last saw Hailey a day earlier when she told him she was going to her father's nearby home and would stay overnight with a friend. She did neither. From Texas, We will be speaking to Billie Dunn. Billie DUNN (Hailey Dunn's Mother) will be joining us on a Live special interview on Monday Night.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #908 on: February 05, 2011, 03:32:55 PM »

Yes..UFC is hugely popular..don't see the attraction to it myself but to each their own..

starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #909 on: February 05, 2011, 03:37:11 PM »

thank you Cappy and Starwyn... that means a lot coming from you 2..and  right back at both of ya!...

Everyone has strong feelings when a child goes missing and I wouldn't have it any other way with people that I post with every day..shows me that I picked the right bunch to post with..and to be friends with...We may cross swords from time to time but all of our hearts are in the right place..And that is what counts...

Hey you know - missing kids are really incendiary stuff!!  Especially if like most of the board here you've seen kid after kid go missing, and all the boloney that goes on around cases, and the lies you SEE but can't do a thing about from our armchairs, and the frustration and pain of not seeing kids come home, or worse - seeing them come home in a box (or pieces).  It's enough to make one mad at everything in the world.

~ but ~

This board is where it's US against the madness out there, rather than it being us against one another.  Smile  We are all here for the exact same reason:  The kids (or adults) who are missing.  We are all of a like mind about what we want: them to come home in one piece, and justice if they don't.  Sometimes if I feel myself getting bristley, let's say, about this case... I just stop myself and say "Wait, Billy Dunn isn't any of these people, Shawn Adkins isn't here.... and what if I were Clint Dunn?" and then suddenly I'm cooled off again and it makes me love these Monkeys so much - because I think WE at least would fight and fight hard for a missing Haleigh (or Kyron, or to save Zahra, etc). 

There are no enemies here;  only friends of like mind.
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #910 on: February 05, 2011, 03:39:11 PM »

Yes..UFC is hugely popular..don't see the attraction to it myself but to each their own..

I'm a lovah not a fighta.      lol

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #911 on: February 05, 2011, 03:53:08 PM »

It is a huge sport, with extremes to it like everything else.  Its one thing for this entire family to be into the sport but its another to burn that interest into a child's back.  To me, that is beyond obsessive or avid, its child abuse.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #912 on: February 05, 2011, 04:07:03 PM »

This is shocking!!

It was not revealed in the blog what action Clint took.  What intervention did he take?  Did he report this abuse to CSP?

Out of love for my grandson ... I would report my own daughter to CPS if her actions reflected Billie.

Janet

+++++

Saturday, February 05, 2011
EXCLUSIVE: Billie Jean Dunn Revealed

<snipped>

Clint said that Billie once took a chemical and burned her own son's back with initials "UFC".

<snipped>

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2011/02/excl.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #913 on: February 05, 2011, 04:07:19 PM »

It is a huge sport, with extremes to it like everything else.  Its one thing for this entire family to be into the sport but its another to burn that interest into a child's back.  To me, that is beyond obsessive or avid, its child abuse.

Oh I absolutely agree!!  It's sick!  And guess what - it's illegal:  http://freetattoopatternsonline.com/us-tattoo-laws-for-minors/
"Allowed only if it is to cover an obscene or offensive tattoo. Even then, either notarized written consent must be provided by the parent/guardian OR the tattoo must be applied in the presence of the parent or guardian."

And then there are health laws....
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #914 on: February 05, 2011, 04:09:49 PM »

This is shocking!!

It was not revealed in the blog what action Clint took.  What intervention did he take?  Did he report this abuse to CSP?

Out of love for my grandson ... I would report my own daughter to CPS if her actions reflected Billie.

Janet

+++++

<snipped>

Clint said that Billie once took a chemical and burned her own son's back with initials "UFC".

<snipped>

Same link:  "Clint was going to call CPS when Billie heard of it, so, he said, she called first and reported that Hailey had seen a mushroom at his brother's house."
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #915 on: February 05, 2011, 04:12:44 PM »

This is shocking!!

Janet

+++++

<snipped>

<snipped>

Same link:  "Clint was going to call CPS when Billie heard of it, so, he said, she called first and reported that Hailey had seen a mushroom at his brother's house."

So what?  David's well-being should have been priority over any self.  IMO

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #916 on: February 05, 2011, 04:15:28 PM »

Self Edit - my last post

over any self s/b over self

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #917 on: February 05, 2011, 04:17:03 PM »

Thanks starwynn.

When I scanned the blog ... I missed the "mushroom" connection.

Janet

_____

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #918 on: February 05, 2011, 04:24:44 PM »

"Clint was going to call CPS when Billie heard of it, so, he said, she called first and reported that Hailey had seen a mushroom at his brother's house."    So Hailey seeing one magic shroom is worse then burning a logo onto a kid's back? Burning something on a kid's back is child abuse, but seeing one shroom at Clint's brother's house is a bigger deal it appears?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #919 on: February 05, 2011, 04:27:38 PM »

Does Shawn have a hold over Clint and Billie?  The silence in deafening in regards to Hailey's parents publicly focusing suspicion on Shawn.

It appears that both are elusive when it comes to the words in the affidavit that reveals Shawn's deception and lies regarding his actions and whereabouts on the morning of the day their daughter went missing.

Janet

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.