March 29, 2024, 07:58:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #5 1/28/11 - 2/05/11  (Read 169769 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #920 on: February 05, 2011, 04:27:41 PM »

Fanny ... I was reading last night when this was going on and felt very tired. I always read your posts and find them insightul and caring.
Clint was trying to get his *hit together, and I don't care about his past. Two oz of mj doesn't make him a bad person. I wlll never criticize this man..
Hammering on Clint because he should have, could have doesn't change his reality.
I am as disgusted with Billie as everyone. She wants to be with the prime and only suspect in Hailey's disappearance. That says it all about where her heart was and still is. She is willing to overlook all of the facts and still choose Shawn. To me, that says, she was overlooking what was going on before Hailey went missing and that makes her as guilty as Shawn.
As far as her friend goes, I don't know what her motive is in this, but she is getting on my last nerve in this, she is just as slippery with the information she dispenses. I think I had read every post of hers over at WS, not the ones in the PL as I am not a member and her information changed as much as Billie's. And sometimes it was presented in a way that was misleading. And it was done in a way that was meant to mislead.
I would like the media to do more with Clint. He is capable of doing it. He could be the voice for Hailey. At least I know what his motive is and where his heart is.     

Thank you KAT for reading my posts. I see not point in HAMMERING OF CLINT is helping things at all. None of us knew of Clint, Billie, or Hailey before she went missing. What is done is done.

The part that really bothers me is their actions since. WE all have brains and can see the difference in Billie's actions/inactions and statements and lies, and compare them to Clint, and what he has done, and it is a no brainer.

I would like to see more of Clint on the Blogger type talk shows. He was very impressive and sincere on the one I heard him on, and I could feel the hurt and despondency in his voice. Now I see Billie is getting a turn at it. It will be the difference between night and day on what she has to say. I hope the people who are so eager to criticize Clint who have not gotten around to even listening to his broadcast will do so before listening to Billie.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #921 on: February 05, 2011, 04:30:07 PM »

Fanny ... I was reading last night when this was going on and felt very tired. I always read your posts and find them insightul and caring.
Clint was trying to get his *hit together, and I don't care about his past. Two oz of mj doesn't make him a bad person. I wlll never criticize this man..
Hammering on Clint because he should have, could have doesn't change his reality.
I am as disgusted with Billie as everyone. She wants to be with the prime and only suspect in Hailey's disappearance. That says it all about where her heart was and still is. She is willing to overlook all of the facts and still choose Shawn. To me, that says, she was overlooking what was going on before Hailey went missing and that makes her as guilty as Shawn.
As far as her friend goes, I don't know what her motive is in this, but she is getting on my last nerve in this, she is just as slippery with the information she dispenses. I think I had read every post of hers over at WS, not the ones in the PL as I am not a member and her information changed as much as Billie's. And sometimes it was presented in a way that was misleading. And it was done in a way that was meant to mislead.
I would like the media to do more with Clint. He is capable of doing it. He could be the voice for Hailey. At least I know what his motive is and where his heart is.     

Thank you KAT for reading my posts. I see not point in HAMMERING OF CLINT is helping things at all. None of us knew of Clint, Billie, or Hailey before she went missing. What is done is done.

The part that really bothers me is their actions since. WE all have brains and can see the difference in Billie's actions/inactions and statements and lies, and compare them to Clint, and what he has done, and it is a no brainer.

I would like to see more of Clint on the Blogger type talk shows. He was very impressive and sincere on the one I heard him on, and I could feel the hurt and despondency in his voice. Now I see Billie is getting a turn at it. It will be the difference between night and day on what she has to say. I hope the people who are so eager to criticize Clint who have not gotten around to even listening to his broadcast will do so before listening to Billie.

Amen to that.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #922 on: February 05, 2011, 04:30:45 PM »

I guess I am the only one up to posting anymore, and I suspect some are here to make sure I don't get myself in any more trouble, or witness it if I do. I know I have been Debbie Downer tonight, but I just can feel optimistic about Hailey. I so wish I could. I also wish I could think of something funny to say. So I guess I will just say good night ya'll.  an angelic monkey

And thanks to all the monkeys who have given me the love and support when I needed it the most. You know who you are. 

I feel your pain Fanny.  I have been trying to follow along, but stay quiet.
I agree with all you have said.

Coming from you MAGNOLIA, I take that as a real compliment. Honestly.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #923 on: February 05, 2011, 04:39:16 PM »

Thanks for posting the YouTube, but I can't watch it again. 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #924 on: February 05, 2011, 04:43:08 PM »

]
I guess I am the only one up to posting anymore, and I suspect some are here to make sure I don't get myself in any more trouble, or witness it if I do. I know I have been Debbie Downer tonight, but I just can feel optimistic about Hailey. I so wish I could. I also wish I could think of something funny to say. So I guess I will just say good night ya'll.  an angelic monkey

And thanks to all the monkeys who have given me the love and support when I needed it the most. You know who you are. 

NO biting the other monkeys, and no pooping in the cage,
rem these, and u will be ok here. LOL

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #925 on: February 05, 2011, 04:53:17 PM »

]

NO biting the other monkeys, and no pooping in the cage,
rem these, and u will be ok here. LOL

PUZZLER, I was reponding to the picture in your signature line.  Monkey Devil!

Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #926 on: February 05, 2011, 04:58:11 PM »

Interesting comments from my Facebook page.....BD & SA are guilty

It has been confirmed that SA is now back in the house living with BD... It has also been reported that they were in a motel partying just nights ago.. Hell is coming for them.... I hope they enjoy fire!
34 minutes ago · 31 ·UnlikeLike ·

You like this..
Michelle Carnella Sparacin How can this be? I'm baffled @ her actions
18 minutes ago · UnlikeLike ·  1 personLoading....Melissa Ortiz Are you serious? Do we need to tie them together and throw their a** over a powerline? What in the hell is wrong with these people? They are sick in the head. Partying while Hailey is missing. This proves everything that I have been feeling for BD. It's not good!
17 minutes ago · UnlikeLike ·  1 personLoading....Stefani Staschiak-Birman I don't even have a comment for this. JERKS 1st class, perhaps ?

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #927 on: February 05, 2011, 05:23:26 PM »

This is shocking!!

It was not revealed in the blog what action Clint took.  What intervention did he take?  Did he report this abuse to CSP?

Out of love for my grandson ... I would report my own daughter to CPS if her actions reflected Billie.

Janet

+++++

Saturday, February 05, 2011
EXCLUSIVE: Billie Jean Dunn Revealed

<snipped>

Clint said that Billie once took a chemical and burned her own son's back with initials "UFC".

<snipped>

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2011/02/excl.html

Same link:  "Clint was going to call CPS when Billie heard of it, so, he said, she called first and reported that Hailey had seen a mushroom at his brother's house."

So what?  David's well-being should have been priority over any self.  IMO

Janet

I was just answering your question, not anything else.
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #928 on: February 05, 2011, 05:27:01 PM »

Does Shawn have a hold over Clint and Billie?  The silence in deafening in regards to Hailey's parents publicly focusing suspicion on Shawn.

It appears that both are elusive when it comes to the words in the affidavit that reveals Shawn's deception and lies regarding his actions and whereabouts on the morning of the day their daughter went missing.

Janet

I'll be honest with you - if I were either of them, and Shawn were still free in my town, I wouldn't be saying anything against him in public, no way Jose'.  I sure would to the police, though, and they wouldn't hear the end of it from me til Shawn was not only locked up but charged!  And I sure as heck wouldn't still be talking to him.  Honestly, he has crazy eyes, and sick interests, and inebriates himself to the point of lack of control as evidenced by the videos.  I would neither provoke him nor be anywhere near him. 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #929 on: February 05, 2011, 05:27:02 PM »

No body, no crime ?
I do not think that is always the case.
A few cases have been prosecuted and found
guilty, previously, although NO body was found.

It is very difficult for me to comprehend HOW can
these adult child murderers can be so cunning ?

Well educated LE officers find clues, but not "enough" to
proceed and arrest these pondscum, time after time it seems.

Billie Dumm is not one who appears to be even average on  an
IQ level. HOW can she manage to be intelligent enough to not
say anything incriminating ?

I am so disgusted with ths case, as well Z's.
Daily I ask for justice for these children.
Each time another child disappears, or is murdered and found,
I swear to myself no more following the new case, but I always give in,
and manage to become emotionally vested in it and here I go again.
The balloon release statements, said volumes of what is in my heart personally,
regarding Hailey. I cannot get her face out of my mind, and wonder if today
will be the DAY when she is found ?

A wild thought.....how far is Col. City from Mexico ?
Could someone have taken her there for trafficking ? 

If no one has answered you it is about 236 mi due south of Colorado City.

385 miles to El Paso/Juarez.

I think that was on of the places Clint went handing out flyers.

You have mail.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #930 on: February 05, 2011, 05:29:41 PM »

This is shocking!!

It was not revealed in the blog what action Clint took.  What intervention did he take?  Did he report this abuse to CSP?

Out of love for my grandson ... I would report my own daughter to CPS if her actions reflected Billie.

Janet

+++++

<snipped>

Clint said that Billie once took a chemical and burned her own son's back with initials "UFC".

<snipped>

Same link:  "Clint was going to call CPS when Billie heard of it, so, he said, she called first and reported that Hailey had seen a mushroom at his brother's house."

Janet

starwynn

My words were meant as a response to Clint's inaction.  I realized as soon as I hit "post" that there could be a misunderstand and ... immediately posted the following for clarification.

I apologize.

Janet

+++++

Thanks starwynn.

When I scanned the blog ... I missed the "mushroom" connection.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #931 on: February 05, 2011, 05:32:16 PM »

This is shocking!!

Janet

+++++

<snipped>

<snipped>

Janet

starwynn

My words were meant as a response to Clint's inaction.  I realized as soon as I hit "post" that there could be a misunderstand and ... immediately posted the following for clarification.

I apologize.

Janet

+++++

Thanks starwynn.

When I scanned the blog ... I missed the "mushroom" connection.

Janet

It's ok hon - I just wanted to make absolutely sure you knew I meant nothing by it.  I just knew it was in there.  That whole article ticks me off in as many ways as Baskin Robbins has flavors; so much went on all over the place that just shouldn't have happened, or should have been called out - but it seems everyone was too busy watching their own butts because of their drugs use and God knows what else to think about Hailey and David.  I hope they mend their ways, now.  A child's life is too high a price to pay, and too much of a punishment on everyone. 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #932 on: February 05, 2011, 05:36:47 PM »

Interesting comments from my Facebook page.....BD & SA are guilty

It has been confirmed that SA is now back in the house living with BD... It has also been reported that they were in a motel partying just nights ago.. Hell is coming for them.... I hope they enjoy fire!
34 minutes ago · 31 ·UnlikeLike ·

You like this..
Michelle Carnella Sparacin How can this be? I'm baffled @ her actions
18 minutes ago · UnlikeLike ·  1 personLoading....Melissa Ortiz Are you serious? Do we need to tie them together and throw their a** over a powerline? What in the hell is wrong with these people? They are sick in the head. Partying while Hailey is missing. This proves everything that I have been feeling for BD. It's not good!
17 minutes ago · UnlikeLike ·  1 personLoading....Stefani Staschiak-Birman I don't even have a comment for this. JERKS 1st class, perhaps ?

I wonder if it was the Western Suites where the dogs supposedly trailed Hailey that day? Maybe they were having a Michael Meyers convention and Billie and Shawn had already made their dam*ed reservations?

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #933 on: February 05, 2011, 05:48:06 PM »

It's ok hon - I just wanted to make absolutely sure you knew I meant nothing by it.  I just knew it was in there.  That whole article ticks me off in as many ways as Baskin Robbins has flavors; so much went on all over the place that just shouldn't have happened, or should have been called out - but it seems everyone was too busy watching their own butts because of their drugs use and God knows what else to think about Hailey and David.  I hope they mend their ways, now.  A child's life is too high a price to pay, and too much of a punishment on everyone. 

I agree.

Billie?  When it is considered that Billie is h--- bent in distancing Shawn from implication in her daughter's disappearance despite the affidavits which claim otherwise and ... IF "reports" on the blogs/facebook are correct and she has allowed Shawn back into her life ... it appears Hailey's mother has learned nothing in regards to changing her ways.

Clint?  Time will tell.  Will this guy make his children a priority over a selfish lifestyle?  Will he become a role model and abstain from the illegal drugs which are affording him a criminal record that keeps growing .. a criminal record that could be a deterrent to a job placement that will financially provide for his family?

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #934 on: February 05, 2011, 06:05:31 PM »

I don't believe that I've heard what kind of work CD does...anyone know.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #935 on: February 05, 2011, 06:07:12 PM »

WRT to BD changing her ways...she has no reason to change her ways because she is complicit in this disappearance of her own daughter.  IF, and I mean IF, she is partying with SA at some motel then she is the lowest of the low.

It amazes me that mothers/caretakers like BD, Misty Croslin and Casey Anthony can be involved in the disappearance of a CHILD, and maybe one that they gave birth to and then go on a speaking circuit tour of lies and deception.  Wouldn't you think they would keep their trap shut??  It just goes to show how lowlife one can be.  It is beyond desparate.  Oh yeah, then there was Ms. Duckett, who went on TV ranting about the night her TODDLER was taken from her own home.

I sure hope someone is watching BD and SA - I said it before - they are a TEAM.   One to keep a very close eye on.

While I am ranting, I saw a little of Mark Klaas on NG with BD (yes, I sumtimes watch Nancy DisGrace) and my thought then and my thought now was that he was playing Good Cop around her to try to gain her trust.  Remember that is what Ron said he was doing with Misty???  haha and we know how that played out.

As far as BD, if all this is true then she gets what is coming cuz it is what she deserves.  Wish I knew a lawyer to send out to Clint.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #936 on: February 05, 2011, 06:16:50 PM »

I don't believe that I've heard what kind of work CD does...anyone know.

Someone said they thought he was a trash collector. I don't know if it was one of the haters, or if they were joking or if is true. JMO

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #937 on: February 05, 2011, 06:18:55 PM »

WRT to BD changing her ways...she has no reason to change her ways because she is complicit in this disappearance of her own daughter.  IF, and I mean IF, she is partying with SA at some motel then she is the lowest of the low.

It amazes me that mothers/caretakers like BD, Misty Croslin and Casey Anthony can be involved in the disappearance of a CHILD, and maybe one that they gave birth to and then go on a speaking circuit tour of lies and deception.  Wouldn't you think they would keep their trap shut??  It just goes to show how lowlife one can be.  It is beyond desparate.  Oh yeah, then there was Ms. Duckett, who went on TV ranting about the night her TODDLER was taken from her own home.

I sure hope someone is watching BD and SA - I said it before - they are a TEAM.   One to keep a very close eye on.

While I am ranting, I saw a little of Mark Klaas on NG with BD (yes, I sumtimes watch Nancy DisGrace) and my thought then and my thought now was that he was playing Good Cop around her to try to gain her trust.  Remember that is what Ron said he was doing with Misty???  haha and we know how that played out.

As far as BD, if all this is true then she gets what is coming cuz it is what she deserves.  Wish I knew a lawyer to send out to Clint.

I'd pitch in to help pay for one too.  Rant away! I do it rather frequently. 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #938 on: February 05, 2011, 06:19:00 PM »

Kampfer's words imply that focus of investigators in the disappearing of Hailey Dunn has not wavered ... it is still Shawn Adkins.

Could the other "persons of interest" be those close to Shawn ... those covered up for him on the morning of December 27th?

Janet

++++++

VIDEO: Billie Dunn Tries To Dispell Rumors Surrounding Her Daughter's DisappearanceBy Jacqueline Hince, KTXS News
POSTED: 6:26 pm CST January 31, 2011
UPDATED: 10:40 pm CST January 31, 2011

Billie expressed frustration with Police that they have not named other suspects, to which Kampfer responded, "Right now, we have lots of suspicion, things that are put together that lead to a person of interest, Shawn Adkins."

He said at this time Law Enforcement may not want to name anyone else, because they don't want to tip off other persons of interest on their investigation.

He added that Billie Dunn is not a person of interest in her daughter's case.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?action=post;topic=9340.920;num_replies=935

_____

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #939 on: February 05, 2011, 06:40:29 PM »

Well he77, if Billie isn't a POI, we ought to give her that MOTHER OF THE YEAR AWARD Cindy said Casey was going to get. Looks like Casey isn't gonna be needing it anymore. 

P.S. It is legal for a police officer to lie to a suspect. But I wouldn't believe a breath that comes out of Kampfers mouth anyway.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.