April 24, 2024, 05:18:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #5 1/28/11 - 2/05/11  (Read 170328 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #940 on: February 05, 2011, 06:51:13 PM »

Does Shawn have a hold over Clint and Billie?  The silence in deafening in regards to Hailey's parents publicly focusing suspicion on Shawn.

It appears that both are elusive when it comes to the words in the affidavit that reveals Shawn's deception and lies regarding his actions and whereabouts on the morning of the day their daughter went missing.

Janet

Billie yes, Clint no... no reason for Clint to be elusive & he hasnt been.  Why should he come full out and say "Yea, I think Shawn killed my daughter" when its obvious to everyone that Shawn and even possibly Billie may have done the unthinkable, IMHO it goes without saying.  Shawn is a free man right now, would people rather see him go off and kill others if he gets ticked enough?   My God, ya know sometimes its not a matter of just doing what you want but having the wisdom not to do something stupid that is the wiser choice.  Im getting really tired of this misplaced blame, very tired of it indeed. 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #941 on: February 05, 2011, 07:32:40 PM »

When it was considered what had been revealed ... Kyron Horman's mother and father publicly appealed to persons of interest in the case their missing son to cooperate with investigators.  I would do likewise if my loved one was missing.

We all know why Billie does not appeal to Shawn.  Her warped sense of love for this guy exceed whatever feeling she may harbor for Hailey.  She makes me soooo angry.

However ... why does Clint refrained from publicly reaching out to Shawn to do what is right by revealing all?

Janet

++++++

The Kyron Horman Case - Reaching out to Persons of Interest

Kyron Horman's Parents Plead With Step Mom to Cooperate With Police
July 1, 2010

The parents of missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman pleaded today with the boy's step-mother to cooperate with police and to help "bring Kyron home."

The emotional news conference was the latest indication that stepmother Terri Horman is under increasing scrutiny by those investigating Kyron's disappearance nearly a month ago.

Kyron's mother Desire Young made the appeal to Terri Horman along with her ex-husband and Kyron's father Kaine Horman. Kaine Harmon served Terri Horman with divorce papers this past weekend and has obtained a restraining order against her.

"We implore Terri Horman to fully cooperate with investigators to bring Kyron home," Young told reporters.

<snipped>

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/kyron-horman-step-mother-hires-defense-attorney/story?id=11061509

Kyron's family calls on friend of Terri's to tell what she knows

The family of Kyron Horman released this statement
Thursday evening, July 22, 2010

Good Evening,

We have been briefed by law enforcement on the most recent developments in Kyron's case.

We have been informed that they have identified a person that has been in close communication with Terri Moulton Horman since Kyron went missing and her name is DeDe Spicher. She has not only been in close communication with Terri but has been providing Terri with support and advice that is not in the best interests of our son.

Additional information provided shows that she is refusing to cooperate with law enforcement, she is also going as far as to suggest to others that may have information regarding Kyron's disappearance, not to cooperate as well.

We implore DeDe Spicher to come forward and cooperate with the investigators in any way that they need in order to assist us in finding our son. We will state further that if we find out through the investigation that she caused a delay in us finding our son due to her lack of cooperation, we will pursue civil remedies in this matter.

We as a family cannot understand how anyone can look at Kyron's smiling face, having information and choose not to help bring him home. Please remember what this is about, it's about bringing a wonderful little boy back to his family.

Desiree, Kaine and Tony

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/Kyrons-family-calls-on-friend-of-Terris-to-tell-what-she-knows-99076714.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #942 on: February 05, 2011, 07:39:22 PM »

Kampfer's words imply that focus of investigators in the disappearing of Hailey Dunn has not wavered ... it is still Shawn Adkins.

Could the other "persons of interest" be those close to Shawn ... those covered up for him on the morning of December 27th?

Janet

++++++

VIDEO: Billie Dunn Tries To Dispell Rumors Surrounding Her Daughter's DisappearanceBy Jacqueline Hince, KTXS News
POSTED: 6:26 pm CST January 31, 2011
UPDATED: 10:40 pm CST January 31, 2011

Billie expressed frustration with Police that they have not named other suspects, to which Kampfer responded, "Right now, we have lots of suspicion, things that are put together that lead to a person of interest, Shawn Adkins."

He said at this time Law Enforcement may not want to name anyone else, because they don't want to tip off other persons of interest on their investigation.

He added that Billie Dunn is not a person of interest in her daughter's case.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?action=post;topic=9340.920;num_replies=935

When I read the highlilghted spot of that article, the first person I thought of was that cousin of Shawn's (or whatever his relationship) that was in the video with him in the boat.  He is also in a lot of the drug photos, and looks like he is in cahoots with Shawn at least in some illegal activity.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #943 on: February 05, 2011, 07:46:05 PM »

When it was considered what had been revealed ... Kyron Horman's mother and father publicly appealed to persons of interest in the case their missing son to cooperate with investigators.  I would do likewise if my loved one was missing.

We all know why Billie does not appeal to Shawn.  Her warped sense of love for this guy exceed whatever feeling she may harbor for Hailey.  She makes me soooo angry.

However ... why does Clint refrained from publicly reaching out to Shawn to do what is right by revealing all?

Janet

++++++

July 1, 2010

The parents of missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman pleaded today with the boy's step-mother to cooperate with police and to help "bring Kyron home."

The emotional news conference was the latest indication that stepmother Terri Horman is under increasing scrutiny by those investigating Kyron's disappearance nearly a month ago.

Kyron's mother Desire Young made the appeal to Terri Horman along with her ex-husband and Kyron's father Kaine Horman. Kaine Harmon served Terri Horman with divorce papers this past weekend and has obtained a restraining order against her.

"We implore Terri Horman to fully cooperate with investigators to bring Kyron home," Young told reporters.

<snipped>

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/kyron-horman-step-mother-hires-defense-attorney/story?id=11061509

Good Evening,

We have been briefed by law enforcement on the most recent developments in Kyron's case.

We have been informed that they have identified a person that has been in close communication with Terri Moulton Horman since Kyron went missing and her name is DeDe Spicher. She has not only been in close communication with Terri but has been providing Terri with support and advice that is not in the best interests of our son.

Additional information provided shows that she is refusing to cooperate with law enforcement, she is also going as far as to suggest to others that may have information regarding Kyron's disappearance, not to cooperate as well.

We implore DeDe Spicher to come forward and cooperate with the investigators in any way that they need in order to assist us in finding our son. We will state further that if we find out through the investigation that she caused a delay in us finding our son due to her lack of cooperation, we will pursue civil remedies in this matter.

We as a family cannot understand how anyone can look at Kyron's smiling face, having information and choose not to help bring him home. Please remember what this is about, it's about bringing a wonderful little boy back to his family.

Desiree, Kaine and Tony

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/Kyrons-family-calls-on-friend-of-Terris-to-tell-what-she-knows-99076714.html

Could it have anything to do with the fact that this same man already threatened his life?!   OR better yet, could it be that he was advised by LE not to?   There is a reason Janet & its not because Clint is being negligent in calling the SOB out.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #944 on: February 05, 2011, 07:51:01 PM »

I remember on the Kyron thread, that KLAAS said there was to be no bashing Kaine because he was a victim of a missing child, althought he may not have done everything right either. Billie has really put herself out there and associated herself with at least the POI and is protecting him. There is a big difference.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #945 on: February 05, 2011, 07:52:09 PM »

I remember on the Kyron thread, that KLAAS said there was to be no bashing Kaine because he was a victim of a missing child, althought he may not have done everything right either. Billie has really put herself out there and associated herself with at least the POI and is protecting him. There is a big difference.

A huge difference & you were being kind because Shawn is OFFICIALLY a suspect.

starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #946 on: February 05, 2011, 07:52:57 PM »

Janet

++++++

July 1, 2010

<snipped>

Good Evening,

Desiree, Kaine and Tony

Could it have anything to do with the fact that this same man already threatened his life?!   OR better yet, could it be that he was advised by LE not to?   There is a reason Janet & its not because Clint is being negligent in calling the SOB out.

I don't feel he has anything to gain by calling a duck a duck publicly, and he has a LOT to lose.  He still has a girlfriend, a newborn, a "son" to lose, as well as his own life.  He could be put in line for a lawsuit when he already has little to nothing except a house as possessions.  He likely had been asked to be quiet about that part by LE, as Cappuccino pointed out.  Shawn is a loose cannon, emphasis on "loose". 
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #947 on: February 05, 2011, 07:54:02 PM »

Does Shawn have a hold over Clint and Billie?  The silence in deafening in regards to Hailey's parents publicly focusing suspicion on Shawn.

It appears that both are elusive when it comes to the words in the affidavit that reveals Shawn's deception and lies regarding his actions and whereabouts on the morning of the day their daughter went missing.

Janet

Billie yes, Clint no... no reason for Clint to be elusive & he hasnt been.  Why should he come full out and say "Yea, I think Shawn killed my daughter" when its obvious to everyone that Shawn and even possibly Billie may have done the unthinkable, IMHO it goes without saying.  Shawn is a free man right now, would people rather see him go off and kill others if he gets ticked enough?   My God, ya know sometimes its not a matter of just doing what you want but having the wisdom not to do something stupid that is the wiser choice.  Im getting really tired of this misplaced blame, very tired of it indeed. 
Capp, I totally agree, Clint Dunn, though assuredly not perfect (then who is) has not been elusive and has been straightforth.  So much more I could say about misplaced blame, but I will refrain.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #948 on: February 05, 2011, 07:54:27 PM »

Kampfer's words imply that focus of investigators in the disappearing of Hailey Dunn has not wavered ... it is still Shawn Adkins.

Could the other "persons of interest" be those close to Shawn ... those who assisted in a cover up on the morning of December 27th?

Janet

++++++

VIDEO: Billie Dunn Tries To Dispell Rumors Surrounding Her Daughter's DisappearanceBy Jacqueline Hince, KTXS News
POSTED: 6:26 pm CST January 31, 2011
UPDATED: 10:40 pm CST January 31, 2011

Billie expressed frustration with Police that they have not named other suspects, to which Kampfer responded, "Right now, we have lots of suspicion, things that are put together that lead to a person of interest, Shawn Adkins."

He said at this time Law Enforcement may not want to name anyone else, because they don't want to tip off other persons of interest on their investigation.

He added that Billie Dunn is not a person of interest in her daughter's case.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?action=post;topic=9340.920;num_replies=935

When I read the highlilghted spot of that article, the first person I thought of was that cousin of Shawn's (or whatever his relationship) that was in the video with him in the boat.  He is also in a lot of the drug photos, and looks like he is in cahoots with Shawn at least in some illegal activity.

I agree.

According to Billie Dunn ... "a couple of other people" were given and failed polygraphs.  My theory implies that Shawn picked up his cousin and/or uncle who reside in Snyder near his workplace prior to returning to home to retrieve a deceased Hailey on the morning of December 27th.  Could be that Shawn's mother is in the know?

Janet

++++++

A Couple of Other People

NANCY GRACE
Aired January 6, 2011 - 20:00   ET

BILLIE DUNN: ... They came, picked him up. He took his. I went in. They told me he failed it. I lost it, of course. I told them I had so much faith in that test.

Then they took me over to the courthouse. I took a polygraph test. I failed it, lost all faith in the test. A couple of other people failed it. One guy I do not know. One person took it three times, took it twice and failed it...

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/06/ng.01.html

The Mom ... The Uncle

NANCY GRACE
Aired January 6, 2011 - 20:00   ET

GRACE: What about that, Billie? I know that she was seen by neighbors around lunchtime, noon in the backyard by herself, talking on a cell phone, right?

DUNN: Right. And I`m guessing the police would have asked that same neighbor, was my car here yet? Was Shawn home yet? They`ve talked to his mom and an uncle who stopped by his mom`s house saying that he was there.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/06/ng.01.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #949 on: February 05, 2011, 07:56:57 PM »

Cap and Starwynn

You could be right.

Janet

_____

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #950 on: February 05, 2011, 08:04:14 PM »

Tks Starwynn & Sister

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #951 on: February 05, 2011, 08:06:08 PM »

Capps..did you company leave? your daughter was visiting I think...

Wish that we would get some news on Hailey..such a beautiful child..

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #952 on: February 05, 2011, 08:08:24 PM »

Tks Starwynn & Sister
You be welcome . . . me likes the way you think, you too Starwynn
and of course hello Cookie!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #953 on: February 05, 2011, 08:10:36 PM »

Not Cappy,but I wish we would get some news too. The only news we have been getting is more terrible shocking news, and rehashing the past. I just wish we could get past this blame game. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #954 on: February 05, 2011, 08:11:25 PM »

Hey you!   My daughter left last week but I have her dog, my granddoggie Trigger for a few months (o boy I could create a blog on that adventure alone LOL) while babygirl establishes her first managerial job after graduating college so she can get her own apartment.   Its a handful with my 3 furbabies, one being a German Shepard but I guess that is what unconditional love is all about....dam Im tired!

Hailey is a beautiful child & I pray every day we will have answers, obviously I would love a miracle but I'm so doubtful that is what we will hear...no matter the years working or even just following these cases it doesnt stop the tears.   Tks for asking girlfriend!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #955 on: February 05, 2011, 08:22:27 PM »

Ya know what is sad, I'm sitting here praying for news to break, no matter the hour & yet Billie is canoodling with her psycho boo & partying it up...go figure!

By the way yoo hoo Titch "where you be at?"   Miss you girl.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #956 on: February 05, 2011, 08:26:09 PM »

Tks Starwynn & Sister
You be welcome . . . me likes the way you think, you too Starwynn
and of course hello Cookie!

Hi to you too Sister..how are ya? xxxx

flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #957 on: February 05, 2011, 08:27:18 PM »

Take this as unconfirmed since it comes from the anti BJD/SA FB -- SA is back in the house.  Supposedly been there for a day or so according to neighbors.  Picture posted, said to be from today, of his truck in driveway. 

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #958 on: February 05, 2011, 08:27:47 PM »

Not Cappy,but I wish we would get some news too. The only news we have been getting is more terrible shocking news, and rehashing the past. I just wish we could get past this blame game. 

I know..it would be good to hear something concrete..an arrest,something! it is so frustrating..this girl deserves to be found and who ever harmed her needs to be punished..
of course there is always hope that she is ok, but I am rather doubtful at this point...still hoping for a miracle though..

4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #959 on: February 05, 2011, 08:29:23 PM »

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2011/02/excl.html

Saturday, February 05, 2011
EXCLUSIVE: Billie Jean Dunn Revealed

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.