March 29, 2024, 12:39:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #5 1/28/11 - 2/05/11  (Read 169761 times)
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #180 on: January 29, 2011, 11:12:35 PM »

So now any fibers or hair from Hailey can be explained away since the sofa was in the back of his truck. Right?

Yea, that...but it would not explain his DNA on the couch that you would otherwise find on a sheet (was that delicately put enough?)

Trying to be discreet, but many a couple have been intimate on a sofa...so yes it could be explained if his was there.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #181 on: January 29, 2011, 11:14:52 PM »

The records were found of her RN license being revoked. I do think she works at a hospital or nursing home as a unit secretary. And I guess they let her get away with it as long as they haven't caught her yet.

My son does the maintenance on my computer. I have been at this for about three year. After all this time, he is shockproof. 

I am  ...Billie was an RN at one time? That is not an easy degree to get. Who would let it lapse.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
nicubird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #182 on: January 29, 2011, 11:17:58 PM »

The records were found of her RN license being revoked. I do think she works at a hospital or nursing home as a unit secretary. And I guess they let her get away with it as long as they haven't caught her yet.

My son does the maintenance on my computer. I have been at this for about three year. After all this time, he is shockproof. 

I am  ...Billie was an RN at one time? That is not an easy degree to get. Who would let it lapse.

Billie was not an RN. She was an LVN who continued to work for nearly a year with an expired license. The license was revoked by Texas board of nursing for fraud.

"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places" ~Hemmingway~
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #183 on: January 29, 2011, 11:18:33 PM »

She was an LVN not an RN.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #184 on: January 29, 2011, 11:27:30 PM »

Billie was not an RN. She was an LVN who continued to work for nearly a year with an expired license. The license was revoked by Texas board of nursing for fraud.

So she had an LVN...and it was revoked. Wonder why. Whew, I hardly think an RN would let their license be in jeopardy..and if BD was responsible for custody and support of her children, I wonder what happened for her LVN it to be revoked.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #185 on: January 29, 2011, 11:29:47 PM »

I just came back because I remembered Billie was an LVN and not an RN. But I see you have already corrected it for me. Thanks 4DONKS & SHELL. Good Night again.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #186 on: January 29, 2011, 11:32:49 PM »

That was NICBIRD I needed to thank. So thanks. I'm really gone this time.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #187 on: January 30, 2011, 12:18:12 AM »

the words "revoked" and "fraud" are jumping out at me. I supposed that is private info we will never know as to why?

nicubird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #188 on: January 30, 2011, 12:35:50 AM »

the words "revoked" and "fraud" are jumping out at me. I supposed that is private info we will never know as to why?

Actually actions taken against nursing licenses are public record. The "fraud" part is simply working as a nurse without a valid license.

http://204.65.111.68/THP/my1ck5y5hzleaa452c3oqf55/613255.PDF

"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places" ~Hemmingway~
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #189 on: January 30, 2011, 12:57:54 AM »

Actually actions taken against nursing licenses are public record. The "fraud" part is simply working as a nurse without a valid license.

I must be dense, I read it all and I do not see what she initially did wrong to be revoked? Pay fees? Does anybody know?

nicubird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #190 on: January 30, 2011, 01:23:45 AM »

I must be dense, I read it all and I do not see what she initially did wrong to be revoked? Pay fees? Does anybody know?

I really screwed up that last post will a mod please delete it:
Done.  MB
She failed to pay the fee to renew her license and continued to work. Working as a nurse even one day after your license expires is a criminal offense and violates the Nurse Practice Act in every state. She continued to work after her license expired. When the Board of Nursing was notified she was practicing nursing without a license (fraud), she was to appear before the board in a hearing. She did not show for the hearing and her license was revoked permanently for lying and misrepresentation. It is considered a very serious offense in the nursing world and shows an exceptional lack of integrity IMO.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2011, 07:51:56 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #191 on: January 30, 2011, 02:00:48 AM »

Ok, its quiet in here tonite, I have a question, not sure if I'm having a senior moment or not.  I may have missed this being discussed, hope someone catches this, so here goes:

On the 27th Shawn claims to have gone to work, had a dispute/fired, left at 6:10 am.  Goes to Big Springs arrives at 9:40 am.  David spent the nite at friends the 26th at friends.  Shawn does whatever till he arrives back at CC at 3 pm, sees Hailey, she tells him shes going to dads and than spend the nite at Marybeths.

At 4 pm David is knocking than crawls thru window to find Shawn startled in the hall doing whatever.

Shawn leaves to pick up Billie, withdrawl at bank, than purchase of legal/illegal drugs.  They go home and do whatever for the evening..........Did David spent the nite away again on the 27th?  Shawn tells Billie Hailey is spending the night at Marybeths.

Bille goes to work on the 28th, contacts David to call Hailey home.  Billie has SIL pick her up and drive her to CC, looks for Hailey, goes to Police at 2 pm.  My question is.....

WHERE WAS  SHAWN DURING THE DAY OF THE 28TH?

He had the car I imagine since Billie had to get a ride back to CC, but has it ever been confirmed what Shawn was doing on the 28th?
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #192 on: January 30, 2011, 02:04:55 AM »

Working as a nurse even one day after your license expires is a criminal offense and violates the Nurse Practice Act in every state. She continued to work after her license expired. When the Board of Nursing was notified she was practicing nursing without a license (fraud), she was to appear before the board in a hearing. She did not show for the hearing and her license was revoked permanently for lying and misrepresentation. It is considered a very serious offense in the nursing world and shows an exceptional lack of integrity IMO.

Now I understand..she neglected to pay the fee required to renew. Thanks nicubird   

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #193 on: January 30, 2011, 02:25:58 AM »

Ok, its quiet in here tonite, I have a question, not sure if I'm having a senior moment or not.  I may have missed this being discussed, hope someone catches this, so here goes:

On the 27th Shawn claims to have gone to work, had a dispute/fired, left at 6:10 am.  Goes to Big Springs arrives at 9:40 am.  David spent the nite at friends the 26th at friends.  Shawn does whatever till he arrives back at CC at 3 pm, sees Hailey, she tells him shes going to dads and than spend the nite at Marybeths.

At 4 pm David is knocking than crawls thru window to find Shawn startled in the hall doing whatever.

Shawn leaves to pick up Billie, withdrawl at bank, than purchase of legal/illegal drugs.  They go home and do whatever for the evening..........Did David spent the nite away again on the 27th?  Shawn tells Billie Hailey is spending the night at Marybeths.

Bille goes to work on the 28th, contacts David to call Hailey home.  Billie has SIL pick her up and drive her to CC, looks for Hailey, goes to Police at 2 pm.  My question is.....

He had the car I imagine since Billie had to get a ride back to CC, but has it ever been confirmed what Shawn was doing on the 28th?

Good question Babs but I don't recall any thing. But I am sure one of the other monkeys will remember.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #194 on: January 30, 2011, 08:12:04 AM »

Hi Monkey's,

Could anyone guess, please, what H.S. she attended?  What year?  Does she have a sister or just SIL?
TIA

What high school WHO attended?  Billie?

Yes, Thank-you, Billie.  Klaas, could you guess, please, what school or year she guaduated?        Thank-you for your time.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #195 on: January 30, 2011, 08:38:29 AM »

Just trying to put myself in Shawn's position for a moment.  If I were so in love with Billie and loved Hailey and David, during this trying time for the family why would I move out AND even take my couch?  Why not just move out until my name is cleared then move back in with Billie?

Klaas

I have done a google search and cannot find where it is reported that Shawn took the couch.  Other than Billie claiming that Hailey slept on it up until a week prior to her going missing ... the couch does not appear to be an issue.

Obviously ... I am missing something.

Janet

Well, we do have this photo of it in Shawn's truck.  I'll try and find where it was said. 

Good morning Monkey's,

Who helped him hoist the couch on the truck? 

If this is his truck and if this is the couch, who the helped him?

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #196 on: January 30, 2011, 09:00:47 AM »

GOOD MORNING MONKEYS!

SEAHORSE, I had a post last night that said Billie probably helped him, because she wouldn't want Honeybuns to strain his back. Snark!

I saw this picture of Billie the other day, and I almost, (I said almost) felt sorry for her.

That is the closest time I have ever seen her in as sympathetic grieving mother, although to me she just looks nostalgic. I couldn't help but wonder what and who she was thinking about.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #197 on: January 30, 2011, 11:37:51 AM »

Why were there no charges levied again Billie for practicing without a licence?

Could it be that the "powers that be" chose silence the issue to avoid any lawsuits that may be gleaned from any attention?  After all ... the hospital was negligent.  The Records Department were in possession of Billie's records and had a responsibility to assure that all licences pertaining to their nurses were current.

Think about it.  Billie may not be working as a nurse but ... she was been afforded a position within the system.

Janet

+++++++

Hailey Dunn: Unfolding a story of a missing teenager and her family
By Brian Bethel
Published Saturday, January 8, 2011

<snipped>

A search of website publicdata.com reveals no criminal histories for Billie Jean Dunn or for Shawn Adkins. Clint Dunn, however, has multiple arrests, starting in 1994 for burglary of a building, a state jail felony. Following that are subsequent arrests in 1998 for possession of marijuana, under 2 ounces, one in March 1999 for driving with a suspended license.

He was arrested again Jan. 30, 2010, by Snyder police for possession of marijuana under 2 ounces. And he was arrested at his home Dec. 29, again for possession of marijuana under 2 ounces, and a Scurry County warrant.

In 2008, Billie Jean Dunn’s license to practice nursing in the state was revoked by the Texas Board of Nursing. According to the group’s formal charges, Dunn practiced as a vocational nurse without a license from June 1, 2007, to April 20, 2008, while employed at Cogdell Memorial Hospital in Snyder. Board records indicate her license expired May 31, 2007.

Dunn’s conduct “deceived residents, their families, fellow caregivers and the public,” who believed that her practice of nursing was in compliance with the board’s rules and regulations, according to the board’s findings. Dunn was, according to the board, given an opportunity to show compliance with state law to retain her license.

The case was heard in an open meeting in Austin on Nov. 12, 2008. Dunn did not appear, the record says.

<snipped>

http://m.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/08/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/?partner=RSS

NANCY GRACE
Aired January 12, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

<snipped>

DUNN: ... I`m the secretary up there at the hospital. I left about 6:30.

GRACE: So 6:30 a.m. And --

DUNN: Yes.

GRACE: Your live-in Shawn Adkins, what time did he leave?

DUNN: He left at 5:30.

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/12/ng.01.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #198 on: January 30, 2011, 11:38:42 AM »

I have asked that question over and over, and so have other Monkeys.     It seems like that Tuesday should be very important.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #199 on: January 30, 2011, 11:46:49 AM »

GOOD MORNING MONKEYS!

SEAHORSE, I had a post last night that said Billie probably helped him, because she wouldn't want Honeybuns to strain his back. Snark!

I saw this picture of Billie the other day, and I almost, (I said almost) felt sorry for her.

That is the closest time I have ever seen her in as sympathetic grieving mother, although to me she just looks nostalgic. I couldn't help but wonder what and who she was thinking about.

Morning back Fanny & monkeys This photo op reminds me of the one Cindy Anthony did with a local station to elicit sympathy considering it was taken weeks after Hailey's disappearance & all that we know so far.   It may appear that is a snarky & unforgiving comment but I have not hidden my angst toward this woman nor will I be in the future.  Even if there is a tinge of sympathy for her, it disappears instantly when I think of how she kept bringing back an abusive psycho into her home with her children, is still ignoring the threats he made & overlooking the obvious about him after Hailey's disappearance.   The fact that she is more concerned about her image & defending Shawn to the point that she is talking slander gets me even more irate.   I am sure she feels guilty & needs Hailey alive to also dismiss her poor judgment & decisions but this woman needs to face reality, her daughter needed her concern, attention & unconditional love well before Dec 26, 2010.   Again, I'm sure Billie cares for her children to some level but the truth is she has been too selfish, immature & stuck on stupid to get out of her own rut much less raise children...she's 33 NOT 16, grow up Billie & get real.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.