March 28, 2024, 05:08:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #5 1/28/11 - 2/05/11  (Read 169749 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #200 on: January 30, 2011, 11:54:10 AM »

Ok, its quiet in here tonite, I have a question, not sure if I'm having a senior moment or not.  I may have missed this being discussed, hope someone catches this, so here goes:

On the 27th Shawn claims to have gone to work, had a dispute/fired, left at 6:10 am.  Goes to Big Springs arrives at 9:40 am.  David spent the nite at friends the 26th at friends.  Shawn does whatever till he arrives back at CC at 3 pm, sees Hailey, she tells him shes going to dads and than spend the nite at Marybeths.

At 4 pm David is knocking than crawls thru window to find Shawn startled in the hall doing whatever.

Shawn leaves to pick up Billie, withdrawl at bank, than purchase of legal/illegal drugs.  They go home and do whatever for the evening..........Did David spent the nite away again on the 27th?  Shawn tells Billie Hailey is spending the night at Marybeths.

Bille goes to work on the 28th, contacts David to call Hailey home.  Billie has SIL pick her up and drive her to CC, looks for Hailey, goes to Police at 2 pm.  My question is.....

WHERE WAS  SHAWN DURING THE DAY OF THE 28TH?

He had the car I imagine since Billie had to get a ride back to CC, but has it ever been confirmed what Shawn was doing on the 28th?

I don't think that David's whereabouts has been revealed ... whereabouts from 4:00 PM on December 27 to noon on December 28th.

Janet

+++++

NANCY GRACE
Aired January 3, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

<snipped>

DUNN:   She went missing on Monday while I was at work. My boyfriend - - he came home from work about 3:00 -- or he got to my house about 3:00. And he`s seen Hailey. Hailey was there. She told him, I`m running across the street to my dad`s house for a few minutes but I`m going Mary Beth`s, and I`m staying the night there. Let my mom know.

So that evening when he picked me up from work, we got home, we were getting ready for bed. I didn`t get worried when I hadn`t heard from Hailey. I thought she was at Mary Beth`s. I was kind of upset that she didn`t call and confirm it with me, but not worried at that point.

Tuesday, I was at work again, I left my cell phone at home for my kids to use when I`m working. So Tuesday, I called my son. I said tell Hailey text the little girl, her friend, tell Hailey she needs to go ahead and get home. This was around lunch. My son called me back within a few minutes and she said, mom, she said Hailey never made it over there. She never spent the night.

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/03/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #201 on: January 30, 2011, 11:56:52 AM »

Ok, its quiet in here tonite, I have a question, not sure if I'm having a senior moment or not.  I may have missed this being discussed, hope someone catches this, so here goes:

On the 27th Shawn claims to have gone to work, had a dispute/fired, left at 6:10 am.  Goes to Big Springs arrives at 9:40 am.  David spent the nite at friends the 26th at friends.  Shawn does whatever till he arrives back at CC at 3 pm, sees Hailey, she tells him shes going to dads and than spend the nite at Marybeths.

At 4 pm David is knocking than crawls thru window to find Shawn startled in the hall doing whatever.

Shawn leaves to pick up Billie, withdrawl at bank, than purchase of legal/illegal drugs.  They go home and do whatever for the evening..........Did David spent the nite away again on the 27th?  Shawn tells Billie Hailey is spending the night at Marybeths.

Bille goes to work on the 28th, contacts David to call Hailey home.  Billie has SIL pick her up and drive her to CC, looks for Hailey, goes to Police at 2 pm.  My question is.....

WHERE WAS  SHAWN DURING THE DAY OF THE 28TH?

He had the car I imagine since Billie had to get a ride back to CC, but has it ever been confirmed what Shawn was doing on the 28th?

I have asked that question over and over, and so have other Monkeys.     It seems like that Tuesday should be very important.

It hasnt been completely answered to date.  I can surmise two case scenarios being possible:
1)  Shawn lied to Billie pretending he was going to work & it has not been disclosed yet if pings or other facts indicate where he really was
2)  Billie knew that night something happened & was in on the cover up.

As far as I see it, if Shawn was innocent his whereabouts the entire day of the 28th, Tuesday would not be an issue & everyone would know where he was, especially Billie.   There is something else bothering me about this case, when Billie became "aware" that Hailey never went to Mary Beth's Shawn didnt come rushing to assist Billie in locating her, for a long term boyfriend you'd think Billie would want him there & Shawn would want to be helping his beloved girlfriend ( puker).

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #202 on: January 30, 2011, 12:01:59 PM »

It hasnt been completely answered to date.  I can surmise two case scenarios being possible:

1) Shawn lied to Billie pretending he was going to work & it has not been disclosed yet if pings or other facts indicate where he really was

2)  Billie knew that night something happened & was in on the cover up.

As far as I see it, if Shawn was innocent his whereabouts the entire day of the 28th, Tuesday would not be an issue & everyone would know where he was, especially Billie.   There is something else bothering me about this case, when Billie became "aware" that Hailey never went to Mary Beth's Shawn didnt come rushing to assist Billie in locating her, for a long term boyfriend you'd think Billie would want him there & Shawn would want to be helping his beloved girlfriend ( puker).

Good Morning Monkeys

Janet
9:00 AM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #203 on: January 30, 2011, 12:04:57 PM »

Where Shawn was on Tuesday the 28th has never been officially stated.
We have not seen the cell pings from that date either. But the warrant asked for his cell records from the 25th to the 7th.
No point taking Billie's word for where he was, he lied to her just like he lied to the police.
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #204 on: January 30, 2011, 12:36:47 PM »

We have not seen the cell pings from that date either. But the warrant asked for his cell records from the 25th to the 7th.
No point taking Billie's word for where he was, he lied to her just like he lied to the police.

I agree Kat_Gram. To me, it's very telling that no public information has been provided surrounding SA's activities and cell phone pings for the 28th. I also wonder about LE's dig under Billie's house...Is it possible Hailey was seen on Monday afternoon in the yard, on the phone, by a neighbor and SA did something to her when he got home from Big Springs? Could he have hid her under the house and then disposed of her on the 28th?
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #205 on: January 30, 2011, 12:40:12 PM »

I could have my days mixed up again, but I still wonder what led LE to dig under Billie's house and wonder if Hailey had been hidden there until SA could come up with a plan.....
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #206 on: January 30, 2011, 01:06:42 PM »

I don't know if they did do a " dig" or just take the skirting off to look in the crawl space.
Let's say Shawn left work just because he was tired, wanted to smoke some dope or go and visit his ex-gf. For Monday and Tuesday. He lies to Billie or just makes it look like he went to work and let her come to her own conclusions.
By the time it gets to the point where Hailey is reported missing and he tells the police a pack of lies and his cell records do not match, don't you think that he would have come clean with the police as to his whereabouts ? They don't care if he is a bad dog bf or a dope smoking azz hat ( they probably already knew that ).
On January 5th in the evening he calls his aunt from the police station after the lie detector doesn't go too well for him and they want to ask him more questions and he goes to his Grandma's and / or his mother's house.
Maybe if he goes back to that former gf, Billie will stop her sticking up for him.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #207 on: January 30, 2011, 01:46:07 PM »

I agree Kat_Gram. To me, it's very telling that no public information has been provided surrounding SA's activities and cell phone pings for the 28th. I also wonder about LE's dig under Billie's house...Is it possible Hailey was seen on Monday afternoon in the yard, on the phone, by a neighbor and SA did something to her when he got home from Big Springs? Could he have hid her under the house and then disposed of her on the 28th?

Kat 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #208 on: January 30, 2011, 02:37:05 PM »

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=336626

Volunteers Come Up Empty in Search for Hailey

Reported by: Tiffany Tatro
Sunday, January 30 2011

Volunteers trained by KlaasKids, a national search and advocate group for missing children, came up empty Saturday in their continued search for clues in the disappearance of 13-year-old Hailey Dunn.

Hailey vanished more than a month ago on the afternoon of December 27, 2010.

The group scaled back its search efforts to just two days a week: Wednesday and Saturday.

About 40 volunteers showed up to help Saturday. Those volunteers tell bigcountryhomepage.com they were able to cover quite a bit of ground across Scurry county.

"We have a map coordinators and she maps out everything and let us know where we need to go," said volunteer coordinator Kristy Lloyd. "We have about five or six different search places and we usually get those done."

((snipped))
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #209 on: January 30, 2011, 02:42:32 PM »

Dr. Lillian Glass, famed expert body language analyst will be on The Peter Hyatt Show, Sunday, January 29th, 2011 at 6:30PM, to discuss the latest in the disappearance of 13 year old Hailey Dunn.

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/peter-hyatt/2011/01/30/the-peter-hyatt-show

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #210 on: January 30, 2011, 03:29:59 PM »

Dr. Lillian Glass, famed expert body language analyst will be on The Peter Hyatt Show, Sunday, January 29th, 2011 at 6:30PM, to discuss the latest in the disappearance of 13 year old Hailey Dunn.

Im curious what she will say, Im betting not too far off from what I already viewed for myself but I'll be taking a listen during the airing or later after its posted depending on how the day goes.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #211 on: January 30, 2011, 03:31:49 PM »

Im curious what she will say, Im betting not too far off from what I already viewed for myself but I'll be taking a listen during the airing or later after its posted depending on how the day goes.

The date is wrong...today is the 30th & on the blog radio page it reflects the 30th 6:30 est

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #212 on: January 30, 2011, 04:44:55 PM »

GOOD MORNING MONKEYS!

SEAHORSE, I had a post last night that said Billie probably helped him, because she wouldn't want Honeybuns to strain his back. Snark!

I saw this picture of Billie the other day, and I almost, (I said almost) felt sorry for her.

That is the closest time I have ever seen her in as sympathetic grieving mother, although to me she just looks nostalgic. I couldn't help but wonder what and who she was thinking about.

Fanny Mae,

Thank-you for your response!  She may have helped HoneyB Smile the sofa appears to be made out of light weight material.

A surveilance cam would detect his truck as where it was headed, right?  It would be hard to miss the truck and sofa.

What do you think?   Shocked

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #213 on: January 30, 2011, 05:21:35 PM »

GOOD MORNING MONKEYS!

SEAHORSE, I had a post last night that said Billie probably helped him, because she wouldn't want Honeybuns to strain his back. Snark!

I saw this picture of Billie the other day, and I almost, (I said almost) felt sorry for her.

That is the closest time I have ever seen her in as sympathetic grieving mother, although to me she just looks nostalgic. I couldn't help but wonder what and who she was thinking about.

Fanny Mae,

Thank-you for your response!  She may have helped HoneyB Smile the sofa appears to be made out of light weight material.

A surveilance cam would detect his truck as where it was headed, right?  It would be hard to miss the truck and sofa.

I think someone saw a picture of the truck at his Grandmother's in Dunn when he first went there. But he has been to Big Spring since  then so no telling where it is now. I doubt it the sofa is still in the truck. It really isn't all that unusual to see a truck going down the road with a sofa in it. People move piecemeal all the time.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #214 on: January 30, 2011, 06:59:15 PM »

GOOD MORNING MONKEYS!

Fanny Mae,

I think someone saw a picture of the truck at his Grandmother's in Dunn when he first went there. But he has been to Big Spring since  then so no telling where it is now. I doubt it the sofa is still in the truck. It really isn't all that unusual to see a truck going down the road with a sofa in it. People move piecemeal all the time.

Hi Fanny Mae & Monkey's,

I THINK I found a webcam link for Synder. I must go through these stupid cam's, again, cause miss it somewhere.
 DJ

Webcam Search Results for Snyder Texas - EarthCamSnyder Texas web cam,Snyder Texas web cams,Snyder Texas webcam,Snyder Texas ... Groesbeck, Texas is located 45mi east of Waco, TX. This camera shows a ... Live traffic and weather information from the Texas Department of Transportation. ...

www.earthcam.com/search/ft_search.php?term=Snyder+Texas...

http://www.earthcam.com/search/ft_search.php?term=Snyder+Texas&vars=6:0:1:0

I typed in Colorado City, more TX cam's. I need to go through these since I bought up the subject, I should know more about it!

http://www.earthcam.com/search/ft_search.php?s1=1&term=Colorado%20City,+Texas

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #215 on: January 30, 2011, 07:28:20 PM »

Grr....I missed a good portion of the interview on blog radio, listening now.  Ill have to listen from the beginning later. They are talking about DV & how SA and BD's relationship was dysfunctional.   A chatter asked if Shawn may be following what took place in Zahar's case.  They are discussing that Shawn was immature & he MAY have believed that Hailey was in love with him (a bit further than I thought, I thought he may be blaming Hailey for his behavior).   Now discussing if Shawn "gave up where to look" as a way to "get back" at Billie, an anger toward Billie.   Ugh, discussing rumor whether its possible Hailey was pregnant & if that would be motivation....ah well duh, yes.  This being tied into his comment that Hailey at 13 was "promiscuous."  Also wondering why Billie labeled him in that medical terminology MHMR (mental health issue) in a previous 911 call, was he in the system for mental health issues or was she simply calling him mentally +++++++ (her words not mine) OR was that her way of getting back at him during an argument.

Asking why Billie would be protecting him, if she had anything to lose even if she didnt participate...at rude commercial break now & the show ended & now is repeating.  As it restarted I was in the kitchen but I heard the host say something about a co-worker wanted to call in.

Now discussing statement analysis.   Peter Hyatt sent Billie an open letter that "caused a stir," his motive was listening to Billie on NG.   He was able to discern deception & the story about Hailey going to a friend's house as "a story" (in other words a lie).   He said that the mom did this several times & he believes Hailey is deceased (sorry Im just repeating).   Peter believes mom knows she is deceased, he says thru Billie's words she told us that without saying so.  He listened to all the interviews to stitch the story together (measuring by pulse, breathing, words, etc.)   Each reaction as a physiological reaction.   He said that there is very little movement, no stress or tension (sensitivity-up tick).   The needle goes way up when Billie was asked where Hailey was up in comparison.  NOTE:  If I seem fragmented or rushing what Im hearing, its because Im typing as I listen.   Talking about the delay taking the LD tests, even if taking drugs her baseline may still show no physiological reaction BUT in spite of drug use that question still peaked, heart rate & breathing go up.   She didnt take the first LD test, failed the next & walked out. She did lie, is she simply covering for SA is it due to her failure to protect.  Peter, sees her enjoying the media attention & said so but in different words on NG.   

Dr. Glass is not able to attend tonight.   She has stated that BD is deceptive.   She might be on the show next week.

Stating that her deception is not always being caught on NG although she did a few times.  Peter:   "She is not being slandered, she's a druggie, a mother that puts her own wants ahead of her childrens' needs & someone that is lying to them."   Once Billie said "My daughter was on the phone," NG says "Whoa, wait a whoa whoa what phone?"  It should have been "a phone" not "the phone."  (that's an article) It should have been "she was on a phone not the phone."  It sounded contrived & Peter doesnt thinks it is part of a plan. 

OK, at this point Im still listening but posting highlights is not doing it justice...I strongly recommend everyone listening at your convenience.  Im listening as I prepare dinner so its getting difficult to type and listen as well as cook & take care of 4 furbabies, my granddoggie Im recently taking care of making the energizer bunny look like its on Valium!

nicubird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #216 on: January 30, 2011, 07:32:54 PM »

Thanks for the recap Cappuccino!!  an angelic monkey

"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places" ~Hemmingway~
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #217 on: January 30, 2011, 07:45:15 PM »

Thanks for the recap Cappuccino!!  an angelic monkey

Most welcome Nic!   Im off for a good bit to have dinner & watch some programs on TV.  Hey how's the little guy?

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #218 on: January 30, 2011, 07:49:10 PM »

Peter's opinions are worth listening to at the end of the tape. PH has a few interesting theories. Dr.Glass may be on next week.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #219 on: January 30, 2011, 08:18:01 PM »

My neck of the woods, geographically speaking in Texas, about 4 hours away.  I was there yesterday and have posted my thoughts on my blog http://www.flutterbyewings.com/?p=2719  I am not coming down on any of the parties yet, although I see signs of problems on several fronts. 

Very sad but familiar story.   

Please pray for those who are still trying to find her.

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.