May 01, 2024, 10:29:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #5 1/28/11 - 2/05/11  (Read 171073 times)
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #500 on: February 01, 2011, 12:23:30 PM »

Someone earlier asked about BJD's comments about people soliciting funds for her and those searching.  I think this is what she is referring to

http://haileycomehome.chipin.com/search-efforts-for-hailey-dunn

This account was mentioned on one of the FB pages, I can't remember which one, but I couldn't find the post when I scrolled back through.  I may have mentioned it or it might have been removed. 

One more question, during the briefing before the search, we were told that Hailey was wearing flip flops.  I thought I heard that she was wearing pink and white tennis shoes.  Was this changed after the fact?  I would assume that the search team coordinators would have the best information, so I didn't question her when she described the footwear on Saturday.

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #501 on: February 01, 2011, 12:25:07 PM »

Edit -- I may have missed it...

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #502 on: February 01, 2011, 12:32:12 PM »

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/

This is great ! I follow it daily.
Amazing how he tears apart
the staements, daily.

Billie Dunn has been consistently deceptive, and failed her polygraph for good reason.    AND THAT, I have adamantly agreed with all along.

Ditto here ......the entire time I have said she was deceptive. I wanted to chalk it up to Billie-speak, but the fact she goes out of her way to deflect the suspicions wrt Shawn and seemingly toss them now on CLint, Naomi, Mary Beth and as she called Naomi's son the "dark boy" -(sorry but that was IMO a very deragatory term).....but these deflections seem to be put together from her friend reading the forums and sites and noticing the holes in her info she had previsously stated on NG and other local news, and filling those in. I am very frustrated with her and do think she is hiding something, JMOO

I have a real problem that "a friend" is assisting her in trying to get herself out of a hole she's dug for herself.   As I see it, if Billie was totally honest from the beginning a) that psycho would have been handed his walking papers long ago b) the confusion in this case would be cut drastically c) Shawn wouldnt have a mouthpiece unless he spoke for himself.

Additionally, I have two other major issues with Billie.   Grant it she is as ignorant as a tree, but that gives her NO excuse under God's green earth to make a derogatory statement regarding someone's race, religion or social status.   Using the term "dark boy" in today's society is shameful, period.   Also, when I heard this, Susan Smith & Casey Anthony came immediately to mind.

Secondly, she has pointed fingers at Clint & Naomi as well as Mary Beth & her mother while making direct irrelevant slams toward Clint.   I find that behavior reprehensible & just indicates what her true character is...for someone so heckbent on coming off the victim of their character being attacked she sure indicated to the public that she has no sensitivity to the same behavior, she is not justified & she doesnt get a pass due to her circumstances on this issue. 

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #503 on: February 01, 2011, 12:36:07 PM »

I forgot my usual good morning. It is going to take a lot of this. Working on a second pot.

There is ice and icicles on everything. The only way to get down our drive would be to slide down on your bu*t. Thank goodness I have already got a big red padded one. Needless to say, we're not going anywhere today. College and everything else is closed. The freezing rain has stopped for the moment, but is going to start again momentarily. Then, happy day, it is going to snow on top of it.
Ack! I need more coffee.

SNIPED W RESPECT

Ok, now that I explained all of that, what about if there's some truth in what Billie is saying? What about if CNN really did edit some of the important parts out of the interviews with Billie & Shawn to make them look more guilty? I always thought the news was supposed to be unbiased but it seems as though they aren't anymore. We see this every single time elections come around. Not making it political, only giving an example. Nancy Grace's show is reality tv. IMO, it's not like it's world news or something. It's reality showing true crime stories involving missing and endangered children. She advocates for children, for justice, and she's good at it. We all have our moments where we lose patience with her show, but that's the same about any show really...at least I think so. Maybe when producers, interviewers, editors, etc have a formed opinion in their head already, well maybe that help's them to edit in order to get their point across, or how they themselves feel about certain cases. I'm being hypothetical here, not knowing for a fact, just throwing it out there. I'm wondering if there's any truth to what Billie stated about the interviews being edited to look a certain way. Remember, PK said it too.

My view is that there's nothing that can explain away why and how Shawn quit his job & lied about being fired. Nothing can explain away why it wasn't mentioned that he stopped in Dunn firsthand. If it was originally mentioned, then it would be in the affidavit. It's my opinion that Billie is being fed info, and for whatever reason she's buying into it. How can she be sooo dependant on this man that quit his job on the same day that Hailey supposedly went missing and he lies about being fired? How can she buy into his bullcrap that he loves her, he loves David & Hailey, yet David informs he barely even knows Shawn? How can she put this dude on a pedestal yet belittle Clint bc Billie's the one that worked and did everything for the kids? This is the same guy that quit his job and lied to her, it's just a coincidence that Hailey went missing? Just a coincidence? I don't need a Magic 8 Ball to see that "all signs point to him". Still though, I'll play devil's advocate to see what else I can find.

There's still so many questions. Plus, I hate the fact that a good liar mixes some truth into their lies to make them more believable. It's so hard trying to decipher the truth.

Also, I forgot to mention the reason I think this is so important to make note of...

I think when they edit stuff, it tends to take away how things are said in context...makes people seem less feeling or angrier than what they really are/were. Then we the public see the sensationalized tv show after the editing has already taken place, all the while they're showing video and pictures in the background, plus have snippets of phrases voiced by persons of interest. That can lead a person to form an opinion of guilt, questionable or not. Then the transcripts come out and we snip pieces of that, too. Remember, the transcript is going to be the text version of the show - the edited show... The transcript is just about never the full version of the interview before it was edited. Plus knowing this, you can even refer back to the transcript to see that there's even text mixed into it all showing the videos and certain things said at other prior times, etc. The emotion is lost. The facial expression is lost. The complete context of how it was aired and spoken is lost. It is for this reason that it makes me pause to think there's just a little bit of truth in what Billie was saying about the media editing.

I would agree with the exception of what is LIVE, most of NG are LIVE so what is said in respect to an immediate answer cant be edited right then and there.

Regardless, the fact that Billie failed the LD test & her presser yesterday was also full of holes & embellishment I'd tend to conclude that SHE is the one purposefully misleading the public.   Perfect example of her motive was when she said that David stating that he left the house at 9 and she said it was 6 or 7 were her inconsistencies (why she failed the LD test) was a falsehood.   She had many more inconsistencies than chalking it up to that one particular thing & she knows that, obviously.

Cappy, I agree with everything you're saying, except the editing stuff. Nancy Grace's show is definitely edited. It would have to be, especially when using the example of certain cuss words. The FCC imposes severe penalties on extreme foul language played on public tv. This is why Ron Cummings was bleeped on some occasions while being interviewed after Hailey Cummings went missing. He was being interviewed "live", but it had to be edited to take that out, even just to put the bleep over the language requires editing, kwim? It doesn't take long to cut out segments of a live broadcast. It could be done in mere seconds/minutes. I did a quick search and found this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Live_television

Snipped
Live television is today most common in television news, where news programs are generally broadcast live, presenting recorded and edited news stories. Events that networks and stations decide most viewers will want to or should know about as soon as possible are broadcast live, often interrupting regularly scheduled programming, as news bulletins, and if they are quickly changing and developing, with coverage as they unfold as "breaking news" stories. There is usually a 75-90 second delay between what is actually being filmed and what is being broadcast; this is to allow time for editing and censoring. However, some events can be delayed by up to 20 minutes such as Barack Obama's inauguration speech, and live coverage from the Big Brother house in the UK.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #504 on: February 01, 2011, 12:40:57 PM »

What a shame that with Clint being out of work, that he wasn't over at the "house" painting and making repairs with all that down time.

Honestly, would you be with a psycho boyfriend there equally not doing a dang thing to help Billie in a home she was handed over?   Especially after death threats?  Me, maybe not.   That being said, I've never claimed that Clint was father of the year albeit he appears to be very close to Hailey & his non biological son, David.   BUT I adamantly disagree that he should be a focus of this investigation.

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #505 on: February 01, 2011, 12:41:10 PM »

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/

This is great ! I follow it daily.
Amazing how he tears apart
the staements, daily.

Billie Dunn has been consistently deceptive, and failed her polygraph for good reason.    AND THAT, I have adamantly agreed with all along.

Ditto here ......the entire time I have said she was deceptive. I wanted to chalk it up to Billie-speak, but the fact she goes out of her way to deflect the suspicions wrt Shawn and seemingly toss them now on CLint, Naomi, Mary Beth and as she called Naomi's son the "dark boy" -(sorry but that was IMO a very deragatory term).....but these deflections seem to be put together from her friend reading the forums and sites and noticing the holes in her info she had previsously stated on NG and other local news, and filling those in. I am very frustrated with her and do think she is hiding something, JMOO

I have a real problem that "a friend" is assisting her in trying to get herself out of a hole she's dug for herself.   As I see it, if Billie was totally honest from the beginning a) that psycho would have been handed his walking papers long ago b) the confusion in this case would be cut drastically c) Shawn wouldnt have a mouthpiece unless he spoke for himself.

Additionally, I have two other major issues with Billie.   Grant it she is as ignorant as a tree, but that gives her NO excuse under God's green earth to make a derogatory statement regarding someone's race, religion or social status.   Using the term "dark boy" in today's society is shameful, period.   Also, when I heard this, Susan Smith & Casey Anthony came immediately to mind.

Secondly, she has pointed fingers at Clint & Naomi as well as Mary Beth & her mother while making direct irrelevant slams toward Clint.   I find that behavior reprehensible & just indicates what her true character is...for someone so heckbent on coming off the victim of their character being attacked she sure indicated to the public that she has no sensitivity to the same behavior, she is not justified & she doesnt get a pass due to her circumstances on this issue. 

Me too. OMG I can't stand Billie. I'm so glad she doesn't live here bc there's just no way possible I could stomach her. She nothing but a mouth full of inconsistant statements. She should copyright her excuses. She could probably teach a class on how to provide confusion successfully.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #506 on: February 01, 2011, 12:45:44 PM »

What a shame that with Clint being out of work, that he wasn't over at the "house" painting and making repairs with all that down time.

Honestly, would you be with a psycho boyfriend there equally not doing a dang thing to help Billie in a home she was handed over?   Especially after death threats?  Me, maybe not.   That being said, I've never claimed that Clint was father of the year albeit he appears to be very close to Hailey & his non biological son, David.   BUT I adamantly disagree that he should be a focus of this investigation.

Completely agree. Furthermore, I think it's a dang shame her live in that Hailey was afraid of and David barely knew shacked up in that house that Clint had with Billie but the imbecile can't even be decent enough to do work on it. Billie stated she was the sole provider for her children. Well I sure hope she had schnookums help pay some bills...just sayin'.

Side note, I went through Hailey's facebook wall. She states that she loves her family so much...on more than one occasion. There's nothing in there that would show distress with her family. This confuses me a bit. She doesn't even hint at distress within her family.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #507 on: February 01, 2011, 12:49:49 PM »

Cappy, I agree with everything you're saying, except the editing stuff. Nancy Grace's show is definitely edited. It would have to be, especially when using the example of certain cuss words. The FCC imposes severe penalties on extreme foul language played on public tv. This is why Ron Cummings was bleeped on some occasions while being interviewed after Hailey Cummings went missing. He was being interviewed "live", but it had to be edited to take that out, even just to put the bleep over the language requires editing, kwim? It doesn't take long to cut out segments of a live broadcast. It could be done in mere seconds/minutes. I did a quick search and found this:

Snipped
Live television is today most common in television news, where news programs are generally broadcast live, presenting recorded and edited news stories. Events that networks and stations decide most viewers will want to or should know about as soon as possible are broadcast live, often interrupting regularly scheduled programming, as news bulletins, and if they are quickly changing and developing, with coverage as they unfold as "breaking news" stories. There is usually a 75-90 second delay between what is actually being filmed and what is being broadcast; this is to allow time for editing and censoring. However, some events can be delayed by up to 20 minutes such as Barack Obama's inauguration speech, and live coverage from the Big Brother house in the UK.

I'll concede that point but it still doesnt explain the bulk of her answers, of which ALL were not edited realistically.   I am just not inclined to give Billie that benefit of doubt due to her interactions with LE, local press, her presser which was not edited AT ALL to tell all I need to know about her version.   Her actions as a mother prior to this event have me both livid with her & frustrated because I feel her inaction & negligence contributed to what happened to Hailey.  Her focus now is removing suspicion on her boyfriend & defending herself more than it is about finding out what happened to her daughter, which she has acknowledged something did by how many times she referred to her in past tense.

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #508 on: February 01, 2011, 12:54:43 PM »

Snipped

I'll concede that point but it still doesnt explain the bulk of her answers, of which ALL were not edited realistically.   I am just not inclined to give Billie that benefit of doubt due to her interactions with LE, local press, her presser which was not edited AT ALL to tell all I need to know about her version.   Her actions as a mother prior to this event have me both livid with her & frustrated because I feel her inaction & negligence contributed to what happened to Hailey.  Her focus now is removing suspicion on her boyfriend & defending herself more than it is about finding out what happened to her daughter, which she has acknowledged something did by how many times she referred to her in past tense.

The boxes got messed up. Yeah, I def agree with you. She's negligent & imo is trying to cloud the public's perception. Why is she going to such great lengths to defend this man? Why? He's an adult. I surmise he can stick up for himself. Oh, and I thought it was stated his lawyer doesn't want him speaking, not even to Billie. So why are they speaking then?
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #509 on: February 01, 2011, 12:56:22 PM »

bbl gotta run.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #510 on: February 01, 2011, 01:03:28 PM »

Who is saying Clint should be a focus of this investigation?   

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #511 on: February 01, 2011, 01:03:59 PM »

Snipped

The boxes got messed up. Yeah, I def agree with you. She's negligent & imo is trying to cloud the public's perception. Why is she going to such great lengths to defend this man? Why? He's an adult. I surmise he can stick up for himself. Oh, and I thought it was stated his lawyer doesn't want him speaking, not even to Billie. So why are they speaking then?

Getting stories straight?

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #512 on: February 01, 2011, 01:04:56 PM »

Snipped

Here are a few other questions to ponder:   Why would Billie not realize immediately as this happened that there was someone else aside from her boyfriend that threatened her life as well as Hailey's?  As a mother, that is nothing you EVER forget or brush to the side.   Why is it believable that another individual just so happened to only threaten her & Hailey and not her son, or for that matter Clint.   Why just her & Hailey?   Furthermore, why is it that this chick is surrounded by individuals that threaten the lives of herself & her children....that is if this second person even exists or those threats were actually made, I have strong doubts.   If it does exist, why...her drug use?  Poor judgment?  A reaction to her own behavior?  Money owed?

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #513 on: February 01, 2011, 01:10:14 PM »

My focus is Shawn but ... I also believe that in the process of elimination in the investigation ... Clint and Naomi should not be disregarded as persons of interest in the disappearance of Hailey.

Has either Clint or Naomi yet to take a polygraph to eliminate themselves from suspicion?

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #514 on: February 01, 2011, 01:34:34 PM »

O/T

The body of a child has been discovered 4 miles from where Juliani Cardenas went missing....

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9320.new#new
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #515 on: February 01, 2011, 01:35:53 PM »

I have been scouring thru info and found these two questions that set off my "WTF mode" big time......
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So the day that Hailey was reported missing, and Billie returned home from the police station around 3:00, no one had informed Shawn, yet that Hailey was missing.
As far as Shawn was concerned, Billie was still at work, correct?
Why on earth did Billie say that Shawn called her on her cell phone, around 3:00, and DD took the call and informed him what what was going on.
Why would Shawn not call her at work, as far as he knew that is where she was supposed to be, he knew she left the cell phone there for the kids.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And on this same line of thinking, why did Billie call her sister-in-law to come pick her up from work to take her home so she could report Hailey missing, instead of calling SA who she thought was still working at his job in the same town she worked in? Why did she not call HIM to come pick her up?

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #516 on: February 01, 2011, 01:37:31 PM »

My focus is Shawn but ... I also believe that in the process of elimination in the investigation ... Clint and Naomi should not be disregarded as persons of interest in the disappearance of Hailey.

Has either Clint or Naomi yet to take a polygraph to eliminate themselves from suspicion?

Janet

Janet - good question.  I would think LE would definately ask for Clint and Naomi to take a polygraph.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #517 on: February 01, 2011, 01:46:27 PM »

Janet

Janet, we agree Shawn is the focus, however we disagree about Clint, which is fine.   Personally, I strongly disagree that Clint should be a POI in the disappearance of Hailey.   It is not known for certain if Clint and Naomi took a polygraph, regardless there is nothing whatsoever to point to why Clint would even think to harm his daughter in any manner, shoot Hailey expressed that she rather live with him apparently.   We know little to nothing about Naomi but likewise I see no reason why Naomi should be a POI, and that is not a blindsided comment but one that comes from seeing everything that is in front of us & previous experience.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #518 on: February 01, 2011, 01:50:20 PM »

O/T

The body of a child has been discovered 4 miles from where Juliani Cardenas went missing....

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9320.new#new

O no, ugh that's what was feared 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #519 on: February 01, 2011, 01:53:33 PM »

Janet

Janet - good question.  I would think LE would definately ask for Clint and Naomi to take a polygraph.

I cannot comprend Clint's revelation on January 10th that he had not been given a polygraph.

Something is not right.  I hope it is not revealed that Naomi and Clint refused polygraphs.

Janet

++++++

NANCY GRACE
Police Say Missing Teen Cheerleader May Be Hiding
Aired January 10, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

<snipped>

GRACE: And Billie, they`ve also -- our sources are saying, cops believe that she has run away before, but you told me that never happened.

B. DUNN: No. She never has.

GRACE: To Clint Dunn, Hailey`s father.

Clint, have you taken a polygraph yet?

CLINT DUNN, DAD OF MISSING TEEN CHEERLEADER HAILEY B. DUNN: No, I haven`t.

GRACE: Well, it sounds like they`ve strapped everybody up. What`s your holdup?

C. DUNN: I don`t know. I told them I`m ready to take a polygraph but they haven`t gave me one ...

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/10/ng.01.html

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.