April 27, 2024, 04:47:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #5 1/28/11 - 2/05/11  (Read 170507 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #520 on: February 01, 2011, 01:57:01 PM »

What a shame that with Clint being out of work, that he wasn't over at the "house" painting and making repairs with all that down time.

Honestly, would you be with a psycho boyfriend there equally not doing a dang thing to help Billie in a home she was handed over?   Especially after death threats?  Me, maybe not.   That being said, I've never claimed that Clint was father of the year albeit he appears to be very close to Hailey & his non biological son, David.   BUT I adamantly disagree that he should be a focus of this investigation.

Who is saying Clint should be a focus of this investigation?   

My focus is Shawn but ... I also believe that in the process of elimination in the investigation ... Clint and Naomi should not be disregarded as persons of interest in the disappearance of Hailey.

Has either Clint or Naomi yet to take a polygraph to eliminate themselves from suspicion?

Janet

Janet - good question.  I would think LE would definately ask for Clint and Naomi to take a polygraph.

I cannot comprend Clint's revelation on January 10th that he had not been given a polygraph.

Something is not right.  I hope it is not revealed that Naomi and Clint refused polygraphs.

Janet

++++++

NANCY GRACE
Police Say Missing Teen Cheerleader May Be Hiding
Aired January 10, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

<snipped>

GRACE: And Billie, they`ve also -- our sources are saying, cops believe that she has run away before, but you told me that never happened.

B. DUNN: No. She never has.

GRACE: To Clint Dunn, Hailey`s father.

Clint, have you taken a polygraph yet?

CLINT DUNN, DAD OF MISSING TEEN CHEERLEADER HAILEY B. DUNN: No, I haven`t.

GRACE: Well, it sounds like they`ve strapped everybody up. What`s your holdup?

C. DUNN: I don`t know. I told them I`m ready to take a polygraph but they haven`t gave me one ...

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/10/ng.01.html

What is confusing about that answer he gave, but where is the rest of it?   I'd like to see the entire comment he made.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #521 on: February 01, 2011, 01:58:47 PM »

Never mind....I looked it up for myself

C. DUNN: I don`t know. I told them I`m ready to take a polygraph but they haven`t gave me one. They gave me DNA yesterday, they took my DNA. They`re not -- I don`t know.

GRACE: How did they get your DNA?

C. DUNN: A lot of questions every day. A cotton swab.

GRACE: To your mouth, to the inside of your mouth?

C. DUNN: The mouth.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #522 on: February 01, 2011, 02:00:34 PM »

Janet, I know you have said over and over that Clint and Naomi haven't taken a polygraph. How are you so sure they have not. That transcript from Nancy Grace was from Jan 10. How do you known none have been done since then?

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #523 on: February 01, 2011, 02:02:02 PM »

Klaas, I know you like closeups, so here ya go:
(pictures snipped out by starwynn)

Look at Billie's earrings....one of them looks like the earrings she gave Hailey the week before Christmas. 
I believe this picture puts into perspective of what Hailey's earrings are like, the size, etc.

She was also wearing those earrings to the "press conference" yesterday.
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #524 on: February 01, 2011, 02:04:52 PM »

That is an excellent point, we don't......I think she is angry that SA is the Suspect and ppl are questioning her for good reason. Just having some psycho mask loving man/child in your home after he threatened to kill you is bad enough, but she made it worse by her actions after, calling him, texting him and making sure to get it to the media that he love her, and Hailey and David. That is what made ppl suspect the hinkiness IMOO. Also, we have heard and I need to check that Clint owns the house (anyone else heard this), so if she is staying there free of charge that to me is a form of support, putting a roof over their head and even David who is not his own son.

The house is in both of their names on the county tax roll; I checked it personally.
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #525 on: February 01, 2011, 02:05:56 PM »

Is the house owned or rented?

Owned.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #526 on: February 01, 2011, 02:05:56 PM »

I cannot comprend Clint's revelation on January 10th that he had not been given a polygraph.

Something is not right.  I hope it is not revealed that Naomi and Clint refused polygraphs.

Janet

++++++

NANCY GRACE
Police Say Missing Teen Cheerleader May Be Hiding
Aired January 10, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

<snipped>

GRACE: And Billie, they`ve also -- our sources are saying, cops believe that she has run away before, but you told me that never happened.

B. DUNN: No. She never has.

GRACE: To Clint Dunn, Hailey`s father.

Clint, have you taken a polygraph yet?

CLINT DUNN, DAD OF MISSING TEEN CHEERLEADER HAILEY B. DUNN: No, I haven`t.

C. DUNN: I don`t know. I told them I`m ready to take a polygraph but they haven`t gave me one ...

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/10/ng.01.html

What is confusing about that answer he gave, but where is the rest of it?   I'd like to see the entire comment he made.

Cap ... clink the link and ... the rest will be revealed.

Life outside the computer room beckons.  I am off for a while.

Have a good day.

Janet
11:05 AM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #527 on: February 01, 2011, 02:11:45 PM »

Something that I'm very curious about:

Billie has stated on several occasions that she was the sole bread winner for her kids (in so many words). She did everything for them. Clint hadn't paid child support or something. Didn't somebody post way back that the house still has Clint's name on it, too? Is the house paid off? How much was it purchased for? If it's not paid off, can we figure out a probable mortgage payment (I know int rates would affect that). Then figure in electric, food, etc. Was there a car payment? Why didn't Billie pay to renew her nursing license? Was it bc she couldn't afford it? I don't buy into that bc it's not expensive. I'm leaning towards the fact she didn't show up to court (medical) having something to do with it. What was she afraid of? Why didn't she go to argue her case? Wasn't it about a year that she worked with an expired nursing license? Why not go and plead her case, informing she just couldn;t afford it, single mom & all that mumbo jumbo? There's tons of grants out there for single moms. Heck, again it's not expensive, her coworkers coulda given up their lunch money for a day to cover the expense of renewal. It's not like it's thousands of dollars for crying out loud. So, if we can figure out a round about figure of what she could have been making, how much her bills could have run her, then maybe we can figure out if she was doing something on the side.

No offense intended, you can tell she doesn't have alot of money just by the shape the house is in. It's also not a big house. Shawn was there, off and on, for around 2 years. Is there a reason he couldn't have coughed up a couple hundred and paint the outside? Afterall, he was working and according to his job he was a hard worker/good employee. By the looks of it, he didn't work that hard on Billie's house. I wonder how long the window was broken, the one that Hailey broke with a basketball.

Owned by Clint Dunn

Property Legal Description:
HC NO. 1 CITY  
BLK 10  
LTS 11-12

Property Location:
1804 CHESTNUT

01080-00010-00011-000000  31,670 6173 Real Estate DUNN CLINTON  1804 CHESTNUT

http://www.mitchellcad.org/(2n33jp45y2sjpqmfsocjtf45)/sresults.aspx

It initially searches out as CLint, but both of their names are on the property as per tax rolls:

Account Number        438 E 2nd St.
Name         DUNN CLINTON       Colorado City, TX 79512
Address         BILLIE DUNN       
        1804 CHESTNUT ST       

COLORADO CITY , TX 79512-3014       
Legal Description         HC#1 CITY BLK 10 LTS 11-12 1804 CHESTNUT       
Property Location         001804 CHESTNUT

Source:  http://www.mitchellcountyonline.net/tax/_rlvid.jsp.faces?_rap=pc_PropertyAddress.doRowAction1Action1&_rvip=/propertyAddress.jsp&accountNumber=01080-00010-00011-000000%20&statementNumber=2010002597&rollYear=2010 (which is the official place for Mitchel County Tax payments).
« Last Edit: February 01, 2011, 02:40:49 PM by klaasend » Logged
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #528 on: February 01, 2011, 02:14:50 PM »

Janet, I know you have said over and over that Clint and Naomi haven't taken a polygraph. How are you so sure they have not. That transcript from Nancy Grace was from Jan 10. How do you known none have been done since then?

Fanny

On January 10th ... two weeks after the disappearance of his daughter ... Clint had yet to be given a polygraph ... a polygraph that he claimed he volunteered to take.

You are right.  I do not have a clue if sometime after January 10th ... Clint and Naomi have has taken polygraphs and ... my post reflects that.

Janet

++++++

My focus is Shawn but ... I also believe that in the process of elimination in the investigation ... Clint and Naomi should not be disregarded as persons of interest in the disappearance of Hailey.

Has either Clint or Naomi yet to take a polygraph to eliminate themselves from suspicion?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #529 on: February 01, 2011, 02:17:54 PM »

What a shame that with Clint being out of work, that he wasn't over at the "house" painting and making repairs with all that down time.

Honestly, would you be with a psycho boyfriend there equally not doing a dang thing to help Billie in a home she was handed over?   Especially after death threats?  Me, maybe not.   That being said, I've never claimed that Clint was father of the year albeit he appears to be very close to Hailey & his non biological son, David.   BUT I adamantly disagree that he should be a focus of this investigation.

Here here!  SA's the one with the job, and you know he wasn't paying rent.  He was the one who decided to quit his job and, assumably, live off of Billy when she had kids already to feed/clothe.  God knows he's younger - he could put down the pipe and pick up a brush.

But there are just some people, country OR city, who as long as the house is standing around them will let it just be unpainted.  The windows/doors, a lot of people in those types of small towns (highway or not) don't lock their doors.  They're just in a different state of mind, probably think a lot less about crime than we do here on the board.  That being said, I still think that move-in-boyfriend should have picked up and done some things around the house - other than Billie.
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #530 on: February 01, 2011, 02:26:35 PM »

Billie has stated on several occasions that she was the sole bread winner for her kids (in so many words). She did everything for them. Clint hadn't paid child support or something. Didn't somebody post way back that the house still has Clint's name on it, too? Is the house paid off? How much was it purchased for? If it's not paid off, can we figure out a probable mortgage payment (I know int rates would affect that). Then figure in electric, food, etc. Was there a car payment? Why didn't Billie pay to renew her nursing license? Was it bc she couldn't afford it? I don't buy into that bc it's not expensive. I'm leaning towards the fact she didn't show up to court (medical) having something to do with it. What was she afraid of? Why didn't she go to argue her case? Wasn't it about a year that she worked with an expired nursing license? Why not go and plead her case, informing she just couldn;t afford it, single mom & all that mumbo jumbo? There's tons of grants out there for single moms. Heck, again it's not expensive, her coworkers coulda given up their lunch money for a day to cover the expense of renewal. It's not like it's thousands of dollars for crying out loud. So, if we can figure out a round about figure of what she could have been making, how much her bills could have run her, then maybe we can figure out if she was doing something on the side.

No offense intended, you can tell she doesn't have alot of money just by the shape the house is in. It's also not a big house. Shawn was there, off and on, for around 2 years. Is there a reason he couldn't have coughed up a couple hundred and paint the outside? Afterall, he was working and according to his job he was a hard worker/good employee. By the looks of it, he didn't work that hard on Billie's house. I wonder how long the window was broken, the one that Hailey broke with a basketball.

Owned by Clint Dunn

HC NO. 1 CITY  
BLK 10  
LTS 11-12

Property Location:
1804 CHESTNUT

It initially searches out as CLint, but both of their names are on the property as per tax rolls:

1804 CHESTNUT ST       

Source:  http://www.mitchellcountyonline.net/tax/_rlvid.jsp.faces?_rap=pc_PropertyAddress.doRowAction1Action1&_rvip=/propertyAddress.jsp&accountNumber=01080-00010-00011-000000%20&statementNumber=2010002597&rollYear=2010 (which is the official place for Mitchel County Tax payments).

I'm sorry - I meant to take out the phone number, but it is public record and very very easily obtained with just a little googling. Sad   Still, I feel bad.

Edited the phone number out - next time don't quote yourself and I won't have to edit two posts 
« Last Edit: February 01, 2011, 02:41:38 PM by klaasend » Logged
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #531 on: February 01, 2011, 02:28:25 PM »

Janet

Janet, we agree Shawn is the focus, however we disagree about Clint, which is fine.   Personally, I strongly disagree that Clint should be a POI in the disappearance of Hailey.   It is not known for certain if Clint and Naomi took a polygraph, regardless there is nothing whatsoever to point to why Clint would even think to harm his daughter in any manner, shoot Hailey expressed that she rather live with him apparently.   We know little to nothing about Naomi but likewise I see no reason why Naomi should be a POI, and that is not a blindsided comment but one that comes from seeing everything that is in front of us & previous experience.

I don't see that Clint or Naomi should be POI's, but why hasn't LE taken a poly on Clint and Naomi? (LE took polys on Desiree and Tony and they live hours away....Clint and Naomi live across the field.)  Also, from what we've heard (and we have no "proof" out of "any" of the mouths in this group)...but, from what we've heard, Naomi first said Hailey was over that day, then Naomi said no she wasnt.  That raises my curiosity.  Hailey, being over at Naomi's that day, goes in step with the lady who cuts hair saying she saw Hailey walking with a young boy that day. 

All I'm saying is - why isn't that something we should be interested in knowing more about?

Have I missed something?  Did the lady who cuts hair (doesn't cut hair on Sundays - so she said it was NOT Sunday that she saw Hailey)....did we hear more about that woman's story that I've overlooked?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #532 on: February 01, 2011, 02:52:00 PM »

Owned by Clint Dunn

HC NO. 1 CITY  
BLK 10  
LTS 11-12

Property Location:
1804 CHESTNUT

1804 CHESTNUT ST       

Does it say whose name the mortgage and deed is in? I know here you can get all kinds of info from the personal records down to the down payment and interest rate, but not sure all records provide that much information .

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #533 on: February 01, 2011, 02:55:17 PM »

Janet

Janet, we agree Shawn is the focus, however we disagree about Clint, which is fine.   Personally, I strongly disagree that Clint should be a POI in the disappearance of Hailey.   It is not known for certain if Clint and Naomi took a polygraph, regardless there is nothing whatsoever to point to why Clint would even think to harm his daughter in any manner, shoot Hailey expressed that she rather live with him apparently.   We know little to nothing about Naomi but likewise I see no reason why Naomi should be a POI, and that is not a blindsided comment but one that comes from seeing everything that is in front of us & previous experience.

I don't see that Clint or Naomi should be POI's, but why hasn't LE taken a poly on Clint and Naomi? (LE took polys on Desiree and Tony and they live hours away....Clint and Naomi live across the field.)  Also, from what we've heard (and we have no "proof" out of "any" of the mouths in this group)...but, from what we've heard, Naomi first said Hailey was over that day, then Naomi said no she wasnt.  That raises my curiosity.  Hailey, being over at Naomi's that day, goes in step with the lady who cuts hair saying she saw Hailey walking with a young boy that day. 

All I'm saying is - why isn't that something we should be interested in knowing more about?

Have I missed something?  Did the lady who cuts hair (doesn't cut hair on Sundays - so she said it was NOT Sunday that she saw Hailey)....did we hear more about that woman's story that I've overlooked?

I agree everyone close to Hailey should be poly'd.....but what I don't understand is why LE hasn't done this or if they have it's not been released. Also, I have searched all over and may have missed it but the only source I have for Hailey being at Clint's that day was from Billie....

WRT the hairdresser, no clue about that either. I do wonder what LE used to corroborate or eliminate her as a credible witness to a sighting of Hailey

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #534 on: February 01, 2011, 02:56:28 PM »

Janet

All I can say is what LE has put out there that much has been deemed not to be credible, whether that includes this woman's original statement I'm not 100% positive. As far as Naomi goes, Im not sure but it is either an original confusion or has since been cleared up to date, no one in the public knows for sure.  We can be curious about it but IMHO I do not think it is significant as to the direct cause of Hailey's disappearance.

As far as the poly goes, we dont know if one has been taken since the last date it was questioned as to whether they had & if LE hasnt I'm sure there is good reason in their favor that they deemed it unnecessary.   If they were suspect of them, almost certainly one would be encouraged to be taken.

my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #535 on: February 01, 2011, 03:17:28 PM »

I have been thinking...Billie paints a really nice picture of Hailey's home life...how well that she gets along with Shawn and how they had a nice little Christmas dinner and just hung out on a peaceful Sunday afternoon.But yet she seems to lean towards an alive Hailey that has run away , why would she run away if everything was so great at home? And she speaks of her in past tense. I think that for the most part Hailey probably was happy and did not run away...she learned to find happiness other places besides her home...4h,cheerleading,band,baseball,basket ball,church youth group,friends houses,grandma's house,and her Dad's.I am sure that she loved her mom and her brother , she probably missed them very much as it seems that her brother also found outside outlets to be away from home. And her mom probably spent a lot of time in the bedroom with Shawn watching t.v and reading about S&M murders or sleeping etc. Since the divorce is not final yet I think that there are no regular scheduled visits with CD..I think that she goes when she wants to and since she chose to spend Thanksgiving at her Dads as well as Christmas that says alot. After all she wanted to live with him .
I think that the one that is not happy is Shawn ....he was not happy with Billie apparently as he was cheating on her as little as 6 months ago and maybe still? He was not happy with his job and wantd to quit. He apparently was not happy with Hailey as he stated that she was permiscuios and was doing drugs. Was there anything that he was happy about? Oh yes I almost forgot , he was happy with the speedy and safe delivery of his MM mask !
I think that Shawn was maybe not happy with life in general and perhaps not happy with Hailey. I think that Hailey saw him for what he really is and told him so ...I think that he did not like not being able to control her and that perhaps he harmed her.

It seems to me that everyone seemed to get a lot more comfortable after the search of the landfill turned up no Hailey...Shawn started leaving g mas house and traveling to Big Spring and Billie starting leaving her house ...do they think that they are home free now ?
David being removed from the home to live with relatives to me says alot. Maybe he doesn't want to be around her anymore . When CPS took my husbands sisters kids they stayed with us but it was not because the sister allowed them to it was because the proper authorities allowed them to .
I think that Billie hates Clint,loves Shawn,and knows more about what happened to Hailey then she is letting on.I think that Shawn and Billie think that they are the victims ,feel no remorse for their actions .....narsosistic ( or however you spell it )They seem to get braver and more adiment day by day .
I also think that LE has a lot more evidence than we know about ..I think that they already know pretty much what happened and they are just trying to collect as much evidence as they can and let SA and BD  make as many conflicting statments as possible before they make their arrests...I think they know that David will not be going back to live with his mom. I think that LE has no beef with Naomi and Clint. These are just some of my thoughts and IMO.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #536 on: February 01, 2011, 03:34:25 PM »

Poster comment
Help the Missing

I am so angry at what that publicity stunt caused yesterday to alot of innocent people and more rumors about Hailey.The supposed sighting of Hailey with her friend and a boy,which is totally unconfirmed has caused a hailstorm of problems for Hailey's friends.The kids on her facebook list are being harrassed,thier phone numbers,text messages and profiles are being posted on different sites and they're being accused of being who she was supposedly seen with that day.They're being hounded mercilessly,as one person said and it's sad when thier parents have to come on facebook sites and tell people to stop and leave thier children alone.I can't imagine how it is at school for any of these poor kids,all it would have taken is some common sense to know this would happen.So that little stunt might have taken suspicion off her boyfriend in her mind,but it's brought torment to innocent children being accused of being who she was with that day and trying to make another one liar.It was pathetic. 

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/colorado-city-tx/T1FA1VMHCUGFML4NE/p54
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #537 on: February 01, 2011, 03:45:51 PM »

Fanny

On January 10th ... two weeks after the disappearance of his daughter ... Clint had yet to be given a polygraph ... a polygraph that he claimed he volunteered to take.

You are right.  I do not have a clue if sometime after January 10th ... Clint and Naomi have has taken polygraphs and ... my post reflects that.

Janet

++++++

Janet

In the Kyron case, LE took polys of all parents, step-parents almost immediately. I know these two cases are in different states, but, still...in two weeks LE had not set up a poly for Clint and Naomi?  We've heard nothing further, so we don't know whether those LDT's were ever taken or not. 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #538 on: February 01, 2011, 03:50:04 PM »

Poster comment
Help the Missing

I am so angry at what that publicity stunt caused yesterday to alot of innocent people and more rumors about Hailey.The supposed sighting of Hailey with her friend and a boy,which is totally unconfirmed has caused a hailstorm of problems for Hailey's friends.The kids on her facebook list are being harrassed,thier phone numbers,text messages and profiles are being posted on different sites and they're being accused of being who she was supposedly seen with that day.They're being hounded mercilessly,as one person said and it's sad when thier parents have to come on facebook sites and tell people to stop and leave thier children alone.I can't imagine how it is at school for any of these poor kids,all it would have taken is some common sense to know this would happen.So that little stunt might have taken suspicion off her boyfriend in her mind,but it's brought torment to innocent children being accused of being who she was with that day and trying to make another one liar.It was pathetic. 

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/colorado-city-tx/T1FA1VMHCUGFML4NE/p54

Worth noting.

I don't want to see any of us posting Facebook or Myspace accounts of Hailey's school age friends.  There is nothing to indicate that any of her school friends have anything at all to do with her missing.  Shawn is the prime suspect.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #539 on: February 01, 2011, 03:59:16 PM »

I have been thinking...Billie paints a really nice picture of Hailey's home life...how well that she gets along with Shawn and how they had a nice little Christmas dinner and just hung out on a peaceful Sunday afternoon.But yet she seems to lean towards an alive Hailey that has run away , why would she run away if everything was so great at home? And she speaks of her in past tense. I think that for the most part Hailey probably was happy and did not run away...she learned to find happiness other places besides her home...4h,cheerleading,band,baseball,basket ball,church youth group,friends houses,grandma's house,and her Dad's.I am sure that she loved her mom and her brother , she probably missed them very much as it seems that her brother also found outside outlets to be away from home. And her mom probably spent a lot of time in the bedroom with Shawn watching t.v and reading about S&M murders or sleeping etc. Since the divorce is not final yet I think that there are no regular scheduled visits with CD..I think that she goes when she wants to and since she chose to spend Thanksgiving at her Dads as well as Christmas that says alot. After all she wanted to live with him .
I think that the one that is not happy is Shawn ....he was not happy with Billie apparently as he was cheating on her as little as 6 months ago and maybe still? He was not happy with his job and wantd to quit. He apparently was not happy with Hailey as he stated that she was permiscuios and was doing drugs. Was there anything that he was happy about? Oh yes I almost forgot , he was happy with the speedy and safe delivery of his MM mask !
I think that Shawn was maybe not happy with life in general and perhaps not happy with Hailey. I think that Hailey saw him for what he really is and told him so ...I think that he did not like not being able to control her and that perhaps he harmed her.

It seems to me that everyone seemed to get a lot more comfortable after the search of the landfill turned up no Hailey...Shawn started leaving g mas house and traveling to Big Spring and Billie starting leaving her house ...do they think that they are home free now ?
David being removed from the home to live with relatives to me says alot. Maybe he doesn't want to be around her anymore . When CPS took my husbands sisters kids they stayed with us but it was not because the sister allowed them to it was because the proper authorities allowed them to .
I think that Billie hates Clint,loves Shawn,and knows more about what happened to Hailey then she is letting on.I think that Shawn and Billie think that they are the victims ,feel no remorse for their actions .....narsosistic ( or however you spell it )They seem to get braver and more adiment day by day .
I also think that LE has a lot more evidence than we know about ..I think that they already know pretty much what happened and they are just trying to collect as much evidence as they can and let SA and BD  make as many conflicting statments as possible before they make their arrests...I think they know that David will not be going back to live with his mom. I think that LE has no beef with Naomi and Clint. These are just some of my thoughts and IMO.

I am trying to be quiet today but I have to come out of lurkdom and tell you I agree with your post. Very well thought out. Good job. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.