April 24, 2024, 06:35:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Obama Occupation - a who story...  (Read 1239 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: January 25, 2011, 06:17:59 PM »

Beijing Hails Start of a New Era
Hu's Visit Is Credited With Putting China on Equal Footing With the U.S.

BEIJING—For Chinese citizens following President Hu Jintao's visit to the U.S., the message from Communist Party propaganda czars is loud and clear: The world's dominant power is finally treating China as an equal, and Mr. Hu, who steps down as party chief next year, is the man to thank.

The only online commentary allowed to stray from the official party line was widespread praise from nationalist bloggers for Lang Lang, the China-born pianist who played a tune from a famous anti-U.S. Chinese film about the Korean War during the White House state banquet.

"In Washington, President Hu and his U.S. counterpart, Barack Obama, agreed to build a China-U.S. cooperative partnership based on mutual respect and mutual benefit, and marked out priorities of the development of China-U.S. relations for the future."

read more here - http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748704213404576099812241865834.html

I've been listening to a lot of discussion and a few things come to mind.

Obama - the first 'post-American' president.

Obama - the puppet, who is the master?  Obama and his administration - are they an occupying government?

All  the spending, is like the looting of an occupation force.  Nazi's, Russians, others all carried away the wealth of the countries they conquered, leaving little for the folks that lived there to survive.  Saddam Hussein looted Kuwait - took truck loads of loot home. 

What is the modern equivalent of looting in the post-American era?  Debt?  Massive spending? 

Today, all over the world, the locals are driven away from their land, sent into exile, become refugees, and live in camps. 

What is the Obama equivalent?  Foreclosure, sending jobs, and stimulus $$$ to China and Mexico?  Massive influx/invasion over the southern border with Mexico?  Driving up welfare payments to illegal aliens/undocumented?  Where are Americans supposed to go?  Flood into Canada?

China, after the revolution, had to deal with massive numbers of drug addicts, homeless, and poverty.  Under Obama, drug addiction, homelessness, and poverty is on the rise.  The war along the southern border is out of control and ignored by Washington.  China had an awesome wall to keep out invaders, and Obama sends out military to Afghanistan.

Who will solve the drug, homeless, and poverty problem in America?  Maybe Americans are just supposed to die? 

The whole discussion about the piano music sounded like the kind of music played by occupiers.  I watched a lot on TV about WWII and Hitler.  Hitler promoted his own music, even in the lands he occupied.  He toured around in luxury, while local folks went without.

What of the Obama's?  They promote anti-American music at their events, entertain in fine style, go on world tours, complain about the lack of heat in the White House (could have put on a sweater) and jack up the heat, while Main Street Americans watch and worry about how they will afford to heat and cool their homes while watching their energy costs shoot through the roof.

The Obama's seem like they are part of a puppet government, head of the occupying force, and I don't think many Americans know that the invasion is not just starting.  It's in full swing.

Just my humble opinions.

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2011, 06:19:23 PM »

Out immigration system isn't broken...

Our border security and those in charge of our government in Washington are the problem.

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.