April 25, 2024, 07:30:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Amy Sue Henslee 30yrs, Hartford Township, MI missing since 1/24/11(BODY FOUND)  (Read 43295 times)
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #140 on: January 28, 2011, 05:26:41 PM »

http://abcnews.go.com/US/michigan-mom-amy-henslee-found-dead-suspect-junior/story?id=12785202

This video is odd in that Amy's parents refer to a 'secret code word' they had w/ Amy.

I am just more and more confused.

its prob like i have with my fam too,when the kids/niece,nephew were small we set up a code word,so they wouldnt
go with anyone but 4 people,that word is still in place,i also have a word with my kid too,has been in place
since she was small,and as a fam group,we put a plan and word together,just in case something like 911
or worse happens again

maybe amy was told by bb that her friend tonya,needed her,bc bb beat her really bad,like beat to death,and amy
found she had died and was going to call the LE and bb panicked,and killed amy too  JMO

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #141 on: January 28, 2011, 06:27:21 PM »

http://www.mlive.com/news/kalamazoo/index.ssf/2011/01/neighbors_knew_junior_lee_beeb.html

BANGOR — There were signs that something was wrong at the blue house in Bangor where Junior Lee Beebe Jr. lived with his family and girlfriend Tonya Howarth, neighbors said.

Mysterious fires. People constantly coming in and out. Regular shouting matches between Howarth and Beebe. Noise coming from the garage late at night.

"We called the police so many times," said neighbor Jessica Parish, who lives across the street from the Beebes.
(snipped)
Edit to move "snipped"  from top of article to the area where it was actually snipped.  MuffyBee
« Last Edit: January 28, 2011, 07:52:21 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #142 on: January 28, 2011, 08:41:36 PM »

Junior Lee Beebe Jr,was arrested seven times between 1995 and 2005, according to Michigan State Police records.
Below is a summary of Beebe's criminal record:

http://www.mlive.com/news/kalamazoo/index.ssf/2011/01/junior_lee_beebe_charged_in_mu.html

Junior Lee Beebe Jr pic here
http://www.mlive.com/news/kalamazoo/index.ssf/2011/01/neighbors_knew_junior_lee_beeb.html

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #143 on: January 28, 2011, 10:13:13 PM »

http://www.wqow.com/Global/story.asp?S=13929912
Missing mom, 2nd woman found buried in Mich.
January 28, 2011

PAW PAW, Mich. (AP) - A man charged Friday with the murders of two women found buried near a blood-splattered trailer in southern Michigan was trying to buy the rural property where the days-old graves were discovered, authorities said.
Junior Lee Beebe, 34, was arrested in the slayings of his cousin's wife, Amy Henslee, and Tonya Howarth, whom Beebe dated on and off for the last few years. Both women were shot multiple times and likely died Monday, the same day Henslee was reported missing, Van Buren County Prosecutor Juris Kaps said.

Investigators didn't initially suspect foul play, because it appeared Henslee had voluntarily left her home with Beebe. But friends in this small town insisted the 30-year-old mother would never intentionally abandon her husband and their two sons.
The women's bodies were found about 5-feet deep in a wooded, rural area in Bangor Township, about 60 miles southwest of Grand Rapids, on property that Beebe was trying to buy from his uncle, said sheriff's Sgt. David Walker. Investigators don't believe Beebe was living in the nearby trailer.
(snip)
It was unclear whether Henslee and Howarth, 36, knew each other.

Henslee's family brought in a private canine tracking unit that alerted the sheriff's office to the trailer, Walker said. The crime scene was about a quarter mile into the property, which authorities said was accessible only on foot or with all-terrain vehicles. Its entrance off a rural two-lane highway was guarded by signs warning of dogs and forbidding trespassers.

Autopsies were scheduled for Friday afternoon, but results weren't expected to be released until Monday.
(snip)
Walker said some neighbors said they saw two women in Beebe's truck when he was at Henslee's home, but Beebe told detectives that he went to Henslee's house alone and Howarth met up with him later.

Walker said investigators didn't know whether the women were dead when they were buried or if they'd been sexually assaulted.

The court appointed public defender David Hunt to represent Beebe. Hunt said he plans to meet soon with Beebe, but that he likely won't discuss the case until he has reviewed the police reports.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #144 on: January 28, 2011, 10:58:31 PM »

I'm wondering why in the world he is confessing to killing Tonya, but not Amy.  Just not getting that.
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #145 on: January 28, 2011, 11:26:02 PM »

A link to his arrest record.  This shows he has been charged with 1 count of felony murder.

*BLOCKED*/media/acrobat/2011-01/59087296.pdf
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #146 on: January 29, 2011, 10:57:52 AM »

http://www.fox17online.com/news/fox17-police-search-for-missing-woma-01252011,0,7836775.story

Junior "BJ" Beebe Jr. Charged With Murdering Amy Henslee And Tonya Howarth

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #147 on: January 29, 2011, 11:48:35 PM »

http://www.woodtv.com/dpp/news/local/sw_mich/tonya-friend-i-told-her-to-leave-him
Tonya's friend "told her to leave him"
January 29, 2011

VAN BUREN COUNTY, Mich. (WOOD) - Former neighbors and friends of Tonya Howarth described her alleged killer, Junior Beebe, Jr. as abusive.

"She'd come to our house with black eyes and I begged her right in front of her mom to leave him," Stacey Bunch said.
(snip)
Beebe, Jr. was abusive, according to the couple. When 24 Hour News 8 pulled Beebe, Jr.'s criminal record, it listed convictions of assault and domestic violence.

Tonya Howarth never pressed any charges. According to friends, she blamed herself.

"She loved him to death," Stacey Bunch said. "that's what she did."

"We should've did the right thing and called police but she begged us not to," Billy Bunch said. "We couldn't do it because of her and now I wish we would've."

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #148 on: January 30, 2011, 12:33:21 AM »

James Henslee Discusses Amy's Disappearance, Murder
Amy Henslee and Tonya Howarth's Bodies Found Last Week

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #149 on: January 30, 2011, 09:00:29 AM »

http://www.woodtv.com/dpp/news/local/sw_mich/Facebook-page-supports-alleged-killer
Video
Facebook page supports alleged killer
Page has caused 'pain and hurt' to family
January 30, 2011

GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. (WOOD) - A Facebook page has popped up in support of Junior Lee Beebe, the man charged with the murders of Amy Henslee and Tonya Howarth.

The page showed up on Facebook on Saturday and it encourages people to support Beebe claiming he is innocent.
(snip)
According to Henslee's brother-in-law the family is not sure who created the page, but they have already contacted Facebook to have it removed.
(snip)

amom2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #150 on: January 31, 2011, 09:06:51 AM »

Maybe some of you super sleuths can find it - I can't relocate it - but I had seen an article in the news that stated Beebe and Henslee were at the trailer, and Howarth met them there.  In another article it stated that Beebe claimed he didn't kill Henslee, but killed Howarth.

What if Henslee and Beebe were having an affair, and Howarth showed up and killed Henslee - Beebe killed Howarth (maybe even in self defense before she could kill him?). He doesn't sound like a decent fellow by any means (abusive to his girlfriend). Just looking at a scenerio that could possibly make sense in him stating he killed one, but not the other. Here are some photos that were posted on-line:

http://www.fox17online.com/news/fox17-junior-lee-beebe-facebook-photos-20110128,0,2085720.photogallery
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #151 on: January 31, 2011, 09:29:54 AM »

Stand back y'all cause my brain is thinking...neighbors of Beebe said there were people coming and going all hours of the night, fighting and shouting all the time(per news articles a couple posts back)so I am wondering if maybe this man was on meth and maybe making it?  We know how delusional one can be on that.  My point being his cousins wife may have had absolutely nothing to do with this situation other than Beebe, in an altered state, dreamed up Henslee was out to get him or something like that and he went after her and intended to kill her.
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #152 on: January 31, 2011, 09:36:59 AM »

Stand back y'all cause my brain is thinking...neighbors of Beebe said there were people coming and going all hours of the night, fighting and shouting all the time(per news articles a couple posts back)so I am wondering if maybe this man was on meth and maybe making it?  We know how delusional one can be on that.  My point being his cousins wife may have had absolutely nothing to do with this situation other than Beebe, in an altered state, dreamed up Henslee was out to get him or something like that and he went after her and intended to kill her.

Ok, my lazy self went and got the link!!!  In the comments below the article looks like I'm not the only one thinking meth is involved.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #153 on: January 31, 2011, 09:54:42 AM »

maybe Beebe was trying to rape Amy and Howarth walked in and saw him doing that..he killed Amy cause she would talk and killed Tonya cause she was mad at him for trying to be with Amy? Amy was the object of Beebe's affection but she did not return the feelings? dunno..all kinds of scenarios until we get some actual facts from LE...
what we do know is that 2 women are dead...I hope he gets the worst possible punishment for what he did...

theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #154 on: January 31, 2011, 12:23:29 PM »

Interesting article in the local paper:  http://www.mlive.com/news/kalamazoo/index.ssf/2011/01/hartford_murders_links_beebe_t.html

the suspect claims that the women were having an affair??

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #155 on: January 31, 2011, 12:45:14 PM »

I think this POS is going to throw all kinds of scenarios out there to see if any of them stick.
Don't think it is going to work.

2 4 1
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #156 on: January 31, 2011, 07:43:09 PM »

I wonder if this is part of the reason that the hubby called each day to check on her?

http://www.mlive.com/news/kalamazoo/index.ssf/2011/01/amy_henslees_husband_says_juni.html

James Henslee said his cousin Junior Lee Beebe Jr. had a “sick obsession” with his wife, Amy Henslee.
<<<Snipped>>>

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Tolerance
Monkey Junky

Praying for the children.

« Reply #157 on: February 01, 2011, 12:56:49 PM »

I wonder if this is part of the reason that the hubby called each day to check on her?

http://www.mlive.com/news/kalamazoo/index.ssf/2011/01/amy_henslees_husband_says_juni.html

James Henslee said his cousin Junior Lee Beebe Jr. had a “sick obsession” with his wife, Amy Henslee.
<<<Snipped>>>
Hi, MTB,
If this is true it strikes me as very odd that Amy would get into his truck.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #158 on: February 01, 2011, 01:04:19 PM »

<<<Snipped>>>
Hi, MTB,
If this is true it strikes me as very odd that Amy would get into his truck.

Maybe Beebe made up some story to get her into the truck, or threatened either her or her children in some way to get her into the truck?  I just don't know.  Maybe we'll get more information soon. 

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #159 on: February 01, 2011, 01:10:48 PM »

http://www.wwmt.com/articles/buren-1386797-newschannel-county.html
Video
The role of forensic science in solving a double murder
January 31, 2011

(snip)
Prosecutors have charged Beebe with two counts of open murder, but Beebe claims he didn't shoot Amy, Tonya did.

Beebe says he and Amy were having an affair and Tonya walked in on them. Beebe claims Tonya shot Amy in a fit of rage. He says he tried to get the shotgun away from Tonya when it fired.

On Monday Newschannel 3 spoke with forensic experts about how they determine whether the evidence supports Beebe's claims.

(snip)

To get a better grasp on the likelihood of proving or disproving Beebe's alleged claims about a love triangle leading to the deaths of Henslee and Howarth, Newschannel 3 spoke with Det. First Lt. Chuck Christensen of the Michigan State Police.

Christensen couldn't comment on an open case, but did talk generically about forensic evidence gathering, like analyzing blood splatter caused by gunshots.

“That blood can tell you a lot about where a shot came from,” said Det. Christensen, “what the trajectory was, things of that nature.”

Beebe allegedly claims that Tonya shot Amy first, then he fought with Tonya over the gun, which is when she was killed. Christensen says a struggle could leave a lot of evidence behind.

“You could be looking for many things, such as blood smears, transfers from one person to another in terms of bruising, DNA transfer,” said Christensen.

Christensen says investigators also need to be wary of a staged scene or even a faked struggle in any given case.

“By looking at it through experience, the investigator's experience and things like that, with how things normally happen, then you can make a determination if it was staged or not,” said Christensen.
(snip)
It is not yet know what evidence was collected from the crime scene, and it could take months to get lab work back.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.