March 28, 2024, 06:43:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Amy Sue Henslee 30yrs, Hartford Township, MI missing since 1/24/11(BODY FOUND)  (Read 42988 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #60 on: January 27, 2011, 09:14:43 PM »

Janet, just remember your heart is good. 
At first blush her husband's behavior did appear to be controlling.
There is still a lot we don't know.
Tol

From my perspective ... James seemed controlling and Amy's life seemed controlled.  Nevertheless ... ALL reports indicated that they had a very good marriage.  James immediately volunteer to take a polygraph so he could be eliminated as a suspect.  Then there were the children.  Amy saw them off on the school bus following James departure to his workplace.

I should have taken other factors into consideration prior to being so quick to judge.

That family must be going through a H--- on Earth at this moment.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #61 on: January 27, 2011, 09:22:10 PM »

http://www.wzzm13.com/news/news_story.aspx?storyid=151024&catid=14

Police question man in the case of missing mom, Amy Henslee
 Chris Fleszar  Bob Brenzing  Amy Fox  Sarah Barwacz

* Updated:1/27/2011 7:21:06 PM - Posted: 1/27/2011 10:27:11 AM

UPDATE AT 6:30 P.M. (WZZM) -- Police searching for Amy Henslee have taken away a man for questioning after a pool of blood was found near a trailer.

We are still getting details, but the man being questioned by police is a relative of Amy Henslee's husband-- the same relative who reportedly visited the missing mom's home the day she went missing.

Volunteer dog teams followed a trail from Henslee's home in Hartford Township to the trailer, where the blood was discoverd.

WZZM 13 News has crews following the story and we will have more online and on WZZM 13 News at 11 p.m.

((snipped))
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #62 on: January 27, 2011, 09:23:15 PM »

http://www.woodtv.com/dpp/news/local/sw_mich/MSP-Crime-Lab-called-to-blood-scene

MSP Crime Lab called to blood scene
Amy Henslee has been missing since Monday

Updated: Thursday, 27 Jan 2011, 8:57 PM EST
Published : Thursday, 27 Jan 2011, 8:51 PM EST

HARTFORD TOWNSHIP, Mich. (WOOD) - Officials with the Grand Rapids-based Michigan State Police Crime Lab were called to a Hartford Township residence Thursday night, where blood was found that may be connected to the disappearance of a missing Van Buren County wife and mother of two.

Amy Henslee, 30, hasn't been seen since Monday. The blood, which hasn't been tested for DNA, was found at a property several miles from Henslee's home -- in the 42000 block of Country Road 687.

Some relatives of her husband, James Henslee, own the property. Police were there Thursday evening and into the night, and took one "person in question" from the scene for questioning: a cousin of James.

That cousin lives in a camper near the front of the Hartford Township property, where the blood was found. Additional facilities sit about a quarter mile behind the unit.

((snipped))
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #63 on: January 27, 2011, 09:24:49 PM »

Video regarding blood found:

http://www.wwmt.com/
Tolerance
Monkey Junky

Praying for the children.

« Reply #64 on: January 27, 2011, 09:27:15 PM »

UPDATE AT 6:30 P.M. (WZZM) -- Police searching for Amy Henslee have taken away a man for questioning after a pool of blood was found near a trailer.

We are still getting details, but the man being questioned by police is a relative of Amy Henslee's husband-- the same relative who reportedly visited the missing mom's home the day she went missing.

Volunteer dog teams followed a trail from Henslee's home in Hartford Township to the trailer, where the blood was discoverd.

WZZM 13 News has crews following the story and we will have more online and on WZZM 13 News at 11 p.m.

((snipped))

Wow can dogs follow a trail if a person is in a car or truck?  or does this mean she was not in a vehicle?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #65 on: January 27, 2011, 09:28:49 PM »

Not sure Tolerance.  If you look at the previous page though, someone that knows the family is saying her body has been found.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #66 on: January 27, 2011, 09:32:08 PM »

too sad!  beyond sad!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #67 on: January 27, 2011, 09:33:26 PM »

too sad!  beyond sad!

Yes cookie.  If the friend of the family is correct, her husbands cousin likely killed her.  Shot her and buried her.  So sad on all accounts.  Wonder if they knew there was something wrong with the cousin?
Tolerance
Monkey Junky

Praying for the children.

« Reply #68 on: January 27, 2011, 09:35:31 PM »

In the video that Klaas posted (thank you) the person on the back of the gator surely was acting oddly if he is not involved some how.
Klaas, I did see what the friend posted............but am wondering how she could know that when family didn't even know about the blood around that time????   Maybe she is connected to LE?
I am just so sad about those little boys. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #69 on: January 27, 2011, 09:35:56 PM »

My specs were in the kitchen ... so didn't read your post Klaas.

Thanks

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #70 on: January 27, 2011, 09:39:43 PM »

too sad!  beyond sad!

Yes cookie.  If the friend of the family is correct, her husbands cousin likely killed her.  Shot her and buried her.  So sad on all accounts.  Wonder if they knew there was something wrong with the cousin?

was he a sex offender? I thought that I heard that on my radio on the way home tonight...break in missing mom case..sex offender....but it could have been about another case
but if he was, wouldn't the family know that?? or would they?
I could be wrong ....
such a shame...this is horrifying .

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #71 on: January 27, 2011, 09:40:22 PM »

Why did it take three days to come to this point.  I can only assume that the good friend/neigbor who observed the cousin's pickup truck would have come forward on Monday ... the day Amy went missing.

Maybe I am missing something

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #72 on: January 27, 2011, 09:44:21 PM »

((snipped))

Wow can dogs follow a trail if a person is in a car or truck?  or does this mean she was not in a vehicle?

IIRC dogs following the scent of Amber Dubois very near to the area that her remains were located a year later.  IIRC the distance was quite far.

Janet

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #73 on: January 27, 2011, 09:44:41 PM »

Someone has already set up a memorial facebook for her:

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/In-Loving-Memory-Amy-Henslee/174158219295173
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #74 on: January 27, 2011, 09:49:19 PM »

I have read back on last 2 pages..did they say the cousin's name?

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #75 on: January 27, 2011, 09:52:13 PM »

Posted: Thursday, 27 January 2011 6:10PM
VB Police Investigating Blood Found: Police Treating As Crime Scene
Joe Garber Reporting

The Van Buren County Sheriff's Department may have a new lead in the case of Amy Henslee. A Michigan private search team found blood in a trailer in woods near a relative's house on a property on County Road 687 in Hartford. They are declaring the area a crime scene. Henslee's cousin Junior Beeve lives there, but he hasn't been ruled a suspect. Our reporting partners at WNDU say the woods are used for hunting. Police said a lot of blood was found inside and outside of the door. The Henslee family also hired a private search firm to seek the mother of two. There is no information yet on what kind of blood was found. In a press conference earlier today, family friend Wendy Boyd said a relative in a black pickup truck went to the Henslee home in the 9 o'clock hour Monday morning. That was shortly before her husband James noticed she was missing.

http://www.wsjm.com/VB-Police-Investigating-Blood-Found-By-Henslee-Rel/9075903

The cousin's name is Junior Beeve.

Maybe one of our Monkey could research this guy in regards to a criminal record

Thanks

Janet

_____

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #76 on: January 27, 2011, 09:54:22 PM »

thanks Janet! I knew that I had seen his name and reread and reread and I missed it..
knew that you would have it..   I am gonna look him up..

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #77 on: January 27, 2011, 09:54:28 PM »

I have read back on last 2 pages..did they say the cousin's name?

I believe it's JUNIOR BEEBE but Junior is a nickname.  I also believe other family members live on the same property and likely have nothing to do with what happened:

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #78 on: January 27, 2011, 09:57:38 PM »

I believe Beeve is a typo and it's actually Beebe
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #79 on: January 27, 2011, 09:57:45 PM »

thanks Janet! I knew that I had seen his name and reread and reread and I missed it..
knew that you would have it..   I am gonna look him up..

Thanks Cookie

an angelic monkey

Janet

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.