March 28, 2024, 02:28:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Amy Sue Henslee 30yrs, Hartford Township, MI missing since 1/24/11(BODY FOUND)  (Read 42986 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: January 26, 2011, 12:46:02 PM »

http://www.fox17online.com/news/fox17-police-search-for-missing-woma-01252011,0,7836775.story

Police Search for Missing Mother in Van Buren County

11:08 PM EST, January 25, 2011

Multiple agencies are trying to locate 30-year-old Amy Sue Henslee of Hartford Township, after she was reported missing early Monday morning.

Police originally took the report from Henslee's husband, who tried calling her from work at approximately 10:00 a.m. on Monday.  She was home when he left the house just a few short hours earlier.

When his calls went unanswered, Henslee's husband drove home from work to find that the house was still locked, but his wife was gone.  She did not have access to a vehicle and left her purse with all her identification at home.

Family and friends were alerted, and they tried reaching out to other family and friends, but nobody had heard from her.

Henslee is described as a white female, approximately 5'0" tall, 114 pounds, with brown hair and brown eyes.  She is likely wearing a black nylon coat with brown fur around the hood, along with black Puma tennis shoes.  Henlee was last seen at home, which is located in the 67,000 Block of CR 372 in Hartford Township.

If you have any information on this case, you are asked to call the Van Buren County Sheriff Department at 269-657-3101.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2011, 10:40:42 PM by klaasend » Logged
ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2011, 12:48:31 PM »

sounds like another fishy husband disapeared wife story   i hope not but that is my feeling. wish there was more info or coverage she has been missing since monday!
« Last Edit: January 26, 2011, 12:53:49 PM by klaasend » Logged
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2011, 12:49:23 PM »

Her myspace - nothing really there:

http://www.myspace.com/nurse_amy28

Facebook - nothing there either

http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1633912197

ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2011, 12:50:22 PM »

not to be nit picky klaas but i dont think there is an "m" at the end of her last name, it looks as tho it is Henslee??

« Last Edit: January 26, 2011, 12:53:59 PM by klaasend » Logged
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2011, 12:51:17 PM »

Help Find Amy Sue Henslee Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Help-Find-Amy-Henslee/150179058370979

« Last Edit: January 26, 2011, 12:56:40 PM by klaasend » Logged
ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2011, 12:54:25 PM »

Help Find Amy Sue Henslee Facebook:

she looks alot younger in this picture!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2011, 12:54:30 PM »

not to be nit picky klaas but i dont think there is an "m" at the end of her last name, it looks as tho it is Henslee??

Thanks - it was my typo, I fixed it 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2011, 12:55:55 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/01/26/police-search-missing-michigan-mother/

Police Search for Missing Michigan Mother

By Cristina Corbin

Published January 26, 2011 | FoxNews.com

Authorities are searching for a missing 30-year-old mother who was last seen inside her Michigan home early Monday.

Amy Sue Henslee, of Hartford Township, Mich., was reported missing on Monday after her husband said he returned home to find the front door locked and his wife gone, police sources told FoxNews.com.

James Henslee, 32, told investigators that he last saw his wife at home at approximately 7:30 a.m. Monday when he left for work. He said he called the house about three hours later and no one answered the phone, according to police. Henslee then said he drove home to find his wife gone, with her purse, wallet and ID still inside the house.

Henslee did not have access to a car, her husband told investigators.

Lt. William Lux, of the Van Buren County Sheriff's Office, told FoxNews.com that it was unlike Henslee to leave home for a long period of time without notifying her husband or other family members. Henslee is the mother of two young boys.

"We're following up on tips and leads," Lux said in an interview Wednesday. "We spent all day yesterday talking to her friends, coworkers and neighbors."

Henslee is described as 5 feet, weighing 114 pounds, with brown hair and brown eyes. She was last seen wearing a black nylon coat with brown fur around the hood and black Puma tennis shoes with pink stripes.

Authorities are urging anyone with information on Amy Henslee's whereabouts to call the Van Buren County Sheriff’s Office at 269-657-3101.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/01/26/police-search-missing-michigan-mother/#ixzz1CAImhBdV
ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2011, 12:57:44 PM »

Thanks - it was my typo, I fixed it 

i swear i am the WORST with typos and mispellings!! 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2011, 12:58:04 PM »

From the Help Find Amy facebook a photo of her husband James

With this caption:

ONCE AGAIN HER LOVING HEARTBREAKING HUSBAND JAMES! HE NEEDS AMY HOME!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2011, 01:05:17 PM »

By Cristina Corbin

Authorities are searching for a missing 30-year-old mother who was last seen inside her Michigan home early Monday.

Amy Sue Henslee, of Hartford Township, Mich., was reported missing on Monday after her husband said he returned home to find the front door locked and his wife gone, police sources told FoxNews.com.

James Henslee, 32, told investigators that he last saw his wife at home at approximately 7:30 a.m. Monday when he left for work. He said he called the house about three hours later and no one answered the phone, according to police. Henslee then said he drove home to find his wife gone, with her purse, wallet and ID still inside the house.

Lt. William Lux, of the Van Buren County Sheriff's Office, told FoxNews.com that it was unlike Henslee to leave home for a long period of time without notifying her husband or other family members. Henslee is the mother of two young boys.

"We're following up on tips and leads," Lux said in an interview Wednesday. "We spent all day yesterday talking to her friends, coworkers and neighbors."

Henslee is described as 5 feet, weighing 114 pounds, with brown hair and brown eyes. She was last seen wearing a black nylon coat with brown fur around the hood and black Puma tennis shoes with pink stripes.

Authorities are urging anyone with information on Amy Henslee's whereabouts to call the Van Buren County Sheriff’s Office at 269-657-3101.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/01/26/police-search-missing-michigan-mother/#ixzz1CAImhBdV

Her husband last saw her at 7:30am and she was wearing a black nylon coat with brown fur around the hood?  Sounds like she was dressed to be outside or go out?
ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2011, 01:06:44 PM »

hmm, says she is a stay at home mom, so i wonder where her boys were?

were they home alone when the husband/dad returned? (around 10:30-ish it seems)

was it customary for her husband to call her so soon after leaving for work? ... or is this a ploy to discover her "missing"

i wonder how their marriage was..
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2011, 01:11:33 PM »

By Cristina Corbin

BBM

I wonder where she worked and what also her work schedule.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2011, 01:13:14 PM »

By Cristina Corbin

Her husband last saw her at 7:30am and she was wearing a black nylon coat with brown fur around the hood?  Sounds like she was dressed to be outside or go out?

that is very strange that he says she was wearing that, unless if it was more of a sweatshirt type, zip up hoody? i wear those around my house.

does it seem strange he knew what color of shoes she was wearing to anyone? not sure if it is common for husbands to notice those little things... or he could very well have a good reason, as maybe it was her only pair of tennies.. several things i could think of.

just trying to look at all angles.

4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2011, 01:16:52 PM »

By Cristina Corbin

that is very strange that he says she was wearing that, unless if it was more of a sweatshirt type, zip up hoody? i wear those around my house.

does it seem strange he knew what color of shoes she was wearing to anyone? not sure if it is common for husbands to notice those little things... or he could very well have a good reason, as maybe it was her only pair of tennies.. several things i could think of.

Her coat may be missing and the husband assumes she is wearing it.

ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2011, 01:20:39 PM »

Mark as SpamReport as AbusePamela Baldwin A Hartford Township woman has been missing since yesterday (Monday) morning. Amy Sue Henslee, a stay-at-home mom, was last seen by her husband James Henslee around 7:30 a.m. Henslee is white, 30 years old, 5 feet tall, and 114 lbs. with brown hair and brown eyes. Henslee's other relatives and friends were contacted and... didn't know where she was. Henslee lives in the 67,000 Block of CR 372. Henslee tells WSJM News that yesterday morning started like any other day for his wife and two children:

See More

35 minutes ago

sorry i thought i had read that in the main article, but here is the link to where i read she is a stay at home mom, so i wonder who this person is that said that.

i wonder if she worked part time? i suppose the boys were in school? maybe home schooled?

just trying to figure out if she is truly a stay at home mom, yet they talked to "co-workers" as Donks pointed out, yet she was apparently supposed to be home if her DH called and was alarmed she didnt answer...

ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2011, 01:25:56 PM »

By Cristina Corbin

Her coat may be missing and the husband assumes she is wearing it.

very well could be, just caught my attention b/c it is stated that she was seen wearing it not that it was missing. but could all be in the way it was reported or precieved by the media too, or how DH reported it.

just seems kinda hinky to me so far, until we get more info i suppose.

i also noticed it didnt copy all of what i highlighted from the FB page, it states she is a stay at home mom from the commentor
ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2011, 02:12:12 PM »

http://www.wearyourdesign.com/amyflyer.htm

here is a link to the missing flyer for her
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #18 on: January 26, 2011, 02:44:01 PM »

Apparently walked the boys to the school bus wearing the coat and shoes that's why no other clothing mentioned. That's all that would be visible to people.

ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #19 on: January 26, 2011, 02:48:55 PM »

Apparently walked the boys to the school bus wearing the coat and shoes that's why no other clothing mentioned. That's all that would be visible to people.

good thinking 

wish we could get more info!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.