March 28, 2024, 02:24:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #180 2/04/11 - 2/22/11  (Read 167148 times)
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #520 on: February 12, 2011, 03:24:47 AM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/26824075/detail.html
Anthony Defense Wants Smell Evidence Tossed
Casey Anthony Charged With 1st-Degree Murder In Death Of Daughter
POSTED: Thursday, February 10, 2011
UPDATED: 3:37 pm EST February 11, 2011

VIDEO: New Motion Filed  http://www.clickorlando.com/video/26828295/index.html
I thought the deadline for these type motions has long since passed??!!

I am so glad you said that.I feel like I was in a whirlwind today. 

Grrrrrrrr they showed caseys fake horseteeth smile!!

Some people think she is very attractive.  Some people think she has a gorgeous smile.  I think she looks like Mr Ed.  I thikn every single smile ever in any picture is fake.  Who smiles like that ever single time in ever picture?  Fake, fake, fake. 

I agree, but Mr. Ed was better looking and a lot smarter than Casey.
Fake is right.

The makeup helps her some but she is not naturaly beautiful!!  look at famous movie stars! when you see them without makeup they are just plain janes's like casey! her only big problem are her horse teeth!! but it doesnt matter because where she is going she wont need to look good. She will  be doing laundry ! mopping floors! clean latrines!! like the one's she used to hug after a night out ho*ing!! LOL

Unfortunately, I dont think she will be in general population as she will be convicted as a baby killer, so she'll most likely be spending her days in solitary confinement...too bad if that is what they do with her because I would prefer she have some experience with Big Bertha and Shanking Sally.  It has been my general opinion that convicted murderers and rapists should not have the benefit of solitary protection as they should all fend for themselves upon their incarceration.  If something happens, o well that's what ya get for committing heinous crimes, no sympathy here.

Is susan smith and diane downs in solitary?  they too killed their kids?

Loca
iluvmua
Scared Monkey

« Reply #521 on: February 12, 2011, 08:27:17 AM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/26824075/detail.html
Anthony Defense Wants Smell Evidence Tossed
Casey Anthony Charged With 1st-Degree Murder In Death Of Daughter
POSTED: Thursday, February 10, 2011
UPDATED: 3:37 pm EST February 11, 2011

VIDEO: New Motion Filed  http://www.clickorlando.com/video/26828295/index.html
I thought the deadline for these type motions has long since passed??!!

I am so glad you said that.I feel like I was in a whirlwind today. 

Grrrrrrrr they showed caseys fake horseteeth smile!!

Some people think she is very attractive.  Some people think she has a gorgeous smile.  I think she looks like Mr Ed.  I thikn every single smile ever in any picture is fake.  Who smiles like that ever single time in ever picture?  Fake, fake, fake. 

I agree, but Mr. Ed was better looking and a lot smarter than Casey.
Fake is right.

The makeup helps her some but she is not naturaly beautiful!!  look at famous movie stars! when you see them without makeup they are just plain janes's like casey! her only big problem are her horse teeth!! but it doesnt matter because where she is going she wont need to look good. She will  be doing laundry ! mopping floors! clean latrines!! like the one's she used to hug after a night out ho*ing!! LOL

Unfortunately, I dont think she will be in general population as she will be convicted as a baby killer, so she'll most likely be spending her days in solitary confinement...too bad if that is what they do with her because I would prefer she have some experience with Big Bertha and Shanking Sally.  It has been my general opinion that convicted murderers and rapists should not have the benefit of solitary protection as they should all fend for themselves upon their incarceration.  If something happens, o well that's what ya get for committing heinous crimes, no sympathy here.

This is why Casey needs to get the Death Penalty. She'll be living life in prison like nothing ever happened, exactly like she is now. 

if she gets life in prison without parole, then to me the justice system has failed and it that happens than the justice system has failed Caylee as well.

Casey deserves to die for what she did to Caylee. I hope ALL the members of the jury will be able to see that.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #522 on: February 12, 2011, 09:16:36 AM »

Jim Lichtenstein on Twitter denying he's making a movie about the case~

JimLichtenstein Jim Lichtenstein
@
@bayside60 Also Kaye, Not sure who started that, but promise u I will never make a Caylee movie. I only cover it for Today. Cross my heart.

http://twitter.com/#
That's the first I heard about him doing a movie.....but he sure didn't deny writing a book!  And the Today Show sure forks out an awful lot of money to fly JL back and forth all the time for these hearings.  Just think what good all that money could be used for instead of covering and reporting biased information.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #523 on: February 12, 2011, 09:28:09 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!!

From what I have read from posters all over the place, if Casey gets life, she will be housed with other women who committed similar crimes, not solitary confinement......that would only happen if she gets the DP.  These other women all have the same mindset as Casey....I'm innocent.  So there should be no threat for her safety based on the crime she committed.  However, I highly doubt they will look the other way when she lies and steals from them.    

I'm also under the assumption that she WILL have to work, lol, and I wonder if her job may take her out of her "secure area", and then she may have some encounters with the GP.  Whatever way it works out, Casey will most likely have some trouble with her fellow inmates.  jmoo

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #524 on: February 12, 2011, 02:01:38 PM »

Jim Lichtenstein on Twitter denying he's making a movie about the case~

JimLichtenstein Jim Lichtenstein
@
@bayside60 Also Kaye, Not sure who started that, but promise u I will never make a Caylee movie. I only cover it for Today. Cross my heart.

http://twitter.com/#
That's the first I heard about him doing a movie.....but he sure didn't deny writing a book!  And the Today Show sure forks out an awful lot of money to fly JL back and forth all the time for these hearings.  Just think what good all that money could be used for instead of covering and reporting biased information.

Saw this over at WS http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94377&page=9
HANK YOU MUZIKMAN FOR GETTING THE NOTICES

02/04/2011. . . Notice of Filing
signed by Jeffrey Ashton
filed with the Clerk of the Court a copy of Kathy Reichs on Twitter 2/4/2011

Back to work I go.See ya later. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #525 on: February 12, 2011, 02:27:21 PM »

Updated Feb 11, 2011 - New witness added and Depositions taken
02/10/2011 Supplemental State Witness List
- Julie Davis, rebuttal witness - added to State Witness List Feb 10, 2011
good cause for adding past deadline - her name and TES documents found during TES records review on Jan 13, 2011 in preparation for depositions on
Jan 20, 2011 of defense witnesses regarding searches on Suburban Drive. Previously disclosed photocopies of documents did not reveal handwriting that appears on the original.

- Amy Huizenga - Defense depo set for February 14, 2011 at 2:00pm

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94377&page=9

Poor Amy.......Valentine's Day ruined!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #526 on: February 12, 2011, 03:13:35 PM »

good cause for adding past deadline - her name and TES documents found during TES records review on Jan 13, 2011 in preparation for depositions on
Jan 20, 2011 of defense witnesses regarding searches on Suburban Drive. Previously disclosed photocopies of documents did not reveal handwriting that appears on the original.

I hope Amy cancels on them (in the last minute).

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #527 on: February 12, 2011, 04:03:24 PM »

I hope Amy cancels on them (in the last minute).

Actually, Amy could look at as Casey's kiss of death (so to speak).   Amy will have oodles of Valentine's, Casey will be stuck with whackos writing her letters at best behind bars....pay back is a beeotch!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #528 on: February 12, 2011, 04:23:40 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys!!

From what I have read from posters all over the place, if Casey gets life, she will be housed with other women who committed similar crimes, not solitary confinement......that would only happen if she gets the DP.  These other women all have the same mindset as Casey....I'm innocent.  So there should be no threat for her safety based on the crime she committed.  However, I highly doubt they will look the other way when she lies and steals from them.    

I'm also under the assumption that she WILL have to work, lol, and I wonder if her job may take her out of her "secure area", and then she may have some encounters with the GP.  Whatever way it works out, Casey will most likely have some trouble with her fellow inmates.  jmoo

Morning Monkeys!!

I can't make my mind up about how Casey will fare with a life sentence. Part of me thinks that the inmates in GP would have a field day with her, but part of me thinks she'd do really well. She's so manipulative and seems to enjoy an audience where she can garner some attention. Right now she's alone but her lawyers are in and out. I just don't know which would be the worst for her..... solitary or GP.   
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #529 on: February 12, 2011, 04:35:27 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys!!

Morning Monkeys!!

I can't make my mind up about how Casey will fare with a life sentence. Part of me thinks that the inmates in GP would have a field day with her, but part of me thinks she'd do really well. She's so manipulative and seems to enjoy an audience where she can garner some attention. Right now she's alone but her lawyers are in and out. I just don't know which would be the worst for her..... solitary or GP.   

In my view, the only reason she is surviving solitary now is because its making her feel like a celebrity, that is after all how her mind works.  As for life, I think solitary would be more tormenting for her because she wouldnt have an audience, she loves being the center of attention & she thinks way too highly of herself.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #530 on: February 12, 2011, 05:41:30 PM »

Hi loca..from time to time I look for new information both of these women as well as Darlie Routier  Why Diane Downs and Susan Smith did not get the DP is beyond me

You might be interested in this site - http://www.people.com/people/archive/article/0,,20061725,00.html

Susan Smith, 35
Sentence: Life
Held at: Leath Correctional Institution, S.C.
Projected parole date: 2024

Susan Smith, who infamously drowned her two young sons by plunging them into a lake in South Carolina in 1994 while the boys were strapped into car seats, hasn't stopped attracting attention. In 2000 she was found to have had sex with two male prison guards. (Both guards were fired; Smith was deemed a victim and was not punished.) In 2003 she arranged to have a personal ad posted online, soliciting pen pals "who are not judgmental and who are sincere." The posting caused a furor and was quickly taken down. Says Rev. Toni White, Smith's longtime chaplain, who visits her once a month: "She can be pretty naive sometimes." But White also insists Smith is using her time behind bars to get her life together. "She has had a tremendous need to please in the past, particularly with men," says Rev. White. "But she has matured a lot." One sign of Smith's personal progress: She now serves as the chairwoman of her inmate representatives committee.
 ::snipping2::

and this one http://blog.oregonlive.com/oregonianextra/2008/12/diane_downs_parole_hearing_loo.html

regarding Diane Downs.....who has been in and out of solitary confinement over the years.

My GUESS is Casey will get LWOP and will not be in solitary unless she does something to warrant SC as punishment. Unless she gets the DP.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #531 on: February 12, 2011, 05:47:06 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys!!

Morning Monkeys!!

Hi CBB..I think she will settle in to prison life very well. She has been in jail in special confinement for over 2 years and has done very well. IMO Cindy will continue to fund her in prison just as she has done in jail. She will fall into a lesbian relationship and 'do guards' for special favors.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #532 on: February 12, 2011, 05:58:23 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys!!

Morning Monkeys!!

Hi CBB..I think she will settle in to prison life very well. She has been in jail in special confinement for over 2 years and has done very well. IMO Cindy will continue to fund her in prison just as she has done in jail. She will fall into a lesbian relationship and 'do guards' for special favors.

I could not sit in solitary confinement for two years without cracking! I would be having major panic attacks and bouts of anxiety! even now as the date is fast approaching. I just could not just sit from day to day condfident that my life was in the hands of an idiot! all the more reason to feel  like everything was closing in on me. She seems to display no feelings of fear or anxiety.  How can she be that confident even if she had a great attorney! theres always that fear of anything going wrong ! but not casey!!!  the end will  not justify the means for her she is DOOMED!!

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #533 on: February 12, 2011, 06:01:31 PM »

Hi loca..from time to time I look for new information both of these women as well as Darlie Routier  Why Diane Downs and Susan Smith did not get the DP is beyond me

You might be interested in this site - http://www.people.com/people/archive/article/0,,20061725,00.html

Susan Smith, 35

Susan Smith, who infamously drowned her two young sons by plunging them into a lake in South Carolina in 1994 while the boys were strapped into car seats, hasn't stopped attracting attention. In 2000 she was found to have had sex with two male prison guards. (Both guards were fired; Smith was deemed a victim and was not punished.) In 2003 she arranged to have a personal ad posted online, soliciting pen pals "who are not judgmental and who are sincere." The posting caused a furor and was quickly taken down. Says Rev. Toni White, Smith's longtime chaplain, who visits her once a month: "She can be pretty naive sometimes." But White also insists Smith is using her time behind bars to get her life together. "She has had a tremendous need to please in the past, particularly with men," says Rev. White. "But she has matured a lot." One sign of Smith's personal progress: She now serves as the chairwoman of her inmate representatives committee.

and this one http://blog.oregonlive.com/oregonianextra/2008/12/diane_downs_parole_hearing_loo.html

regarding Diane Downs.....who has been in and out of solitary confinement over the years.

My GUESS is Casey will get LWOP and will not be in solitary unless she does something to warrant SC as punishment. Unless she gets the DP.

Hi Sunny
long  time no see!!
thanks for that link! I will definetely check it out. it's getting xciting  trials almost here!!! lots of drama!! cant wait to see casey and her parent screw up and show their true colors! wonder how casey will dress! already we have an idea of how she will act.  Her grooming will be uncontrollable!!!

Loca
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #534 on: February 12, 2011, 06:15:54 PM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2011/02/casey-anthony-defense-wants-stain-in-car-trunk-excluded/
Casey Anthony Defense Wants Stain In Car Trunk Excluded 02/12/11

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #535 on: February 13, 2011, 02:25:51 AM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2011/02/casey-anthony-defense-wants-stain-in-car-trunk-excluded/

They want everything excluded - ain't going to happen folks ........

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #536 on: February 13, 2011, 01:00:28 PM »

They are failing miserably at it & this argument about "the garbage doesnt smell anymore" is laughable.

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #537 on: February 13, 2011, 02:06:03 PM »

They are failing miserably at it & this argument about "the garbage doesnt smell anymore" is laughable.

why dont they just exclude themselves lol ya think would be nice!!

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #538 on: February 13, 2011, 02:07:36 PM »

Susan Smith, 35

Hi Sunny
long  time no see!!
thanks for that link! I will definetely check it out. it's getting xciting  trials almost here!!! lots of drama!! cant wait to see casey and her parent screw up and show their true colors! wonder how casey will dress! already we have an idea of how she will act.  Her grooming will be uncontrollable!!!

Thanks I took time yesterday to read it all and it was quite interesting how some of these killers are fairing in prison.  These made bad choices and so I dont feel bad for them.  like casey!!!

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #539 on: February 13, 2011, 03:10:53 PM »

This website is interesting . It is regarding this case:

http://www.thelieguyblog.com/my_weblog/2008/10/casey-anthony-a-masterful-investigation---casey-anthonys-lies-will-convict-her.html

Loca
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.