April 23, 2024, 11:57:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #180 2/04/11 - 2/22/11  (Read 168030 times)
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #900 on: February 21, 2011, 04:22:01 PM »

this an interesting article:
hope it hasn't been yet posted.
http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2011/02/dr-glass-on.html

Loca
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #901 on: February 21, 2011, 04:23:07 PM »

I just got through looking at the slide show at the Wesh article.   http://www.wesh.com/caseyanthony/26942307/detail.html?utm_source=manual&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=casey+updates

There are shots of Casey primping in court with subtiltles for her actions!     

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #902 on: February 21, 2011, 04:38:08 PM »

::snipping2::

He said Baez expressed "some confusion" as to the order and then followed up with an email to the court's judicial assistant claiming he didn't understand what was required of him.

"We are a bit confused," Baez wrote in the email. "I understood it to mean that if we were objecting to anything not in our motion that it should be in writing. That was also my understanding as to what was discussed at the status hearing. I have also discussed the matter with Mr. Mason and he is just as confused if not more."

http://www.wesh.com/caseyanthony/26942307/detail.html

LMAO..Confused? Doesn't understand what's required? Mason more confused than Baez....This is rich   

Omg doesn't this idiot realize that all this makes him look so bad! Is the bar keeping up with all this? is the bar going to hear from jeff ashton? how long can bozo keep doing this? there has to be some control here where is it going? ggeezzzzzzz

Loca
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #903 on: February 21, 2011, 04:46:37 PM »

He said Baez expressed "some confusion" as to the order and then followed up with an email to the court's judicial assistant claiming he didn't understand what was required of him.

"We are a bit confused," Baez wrote in the email. "I understood it to mean that if we were objecting to anything not in our motion that it should be in writing. That was also my understanding as to what was discussed at the status hearing. I have also discussed the matter with Mr. Mason and he is just as confused if not more."

LMAO..Confused? Doesn't understand what's required? Mason more confused than Baez....This is rich   
BBM
I particularly enjoy the way bozo implicated jarhead in the contempt of court.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #904 on: February 21, 2011, 04:49:23 PM »

Omg doesn't this idiot realize that all this makes him look so bad! Is the bar keeping up with all this? is the bar going to hear from jeff ashton? how long can bozo keep doing this? there has to be some control here where is it going? ggeezzzzzzz

Confused my sweet adorable one...just more of the same nonsense trying to get around the inevitable.

Get ready another slap is on the way!

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #905 on: February 21, 2011, 05:11:10 PM »

I saw this over at THM   http://thehinkymeter.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1058&sid=098b74e7ca2093f6a34aeba0bf407bdb&start=950  and I had to share.  Thanks ellejay!  A picture is worth a thousand words!  hehehehe

What a classic "stink eye" glare, phew!  Devil meet pit bull with lipstick...I'm sending Kathi a strand of garlic to put around her neck & a blessed cross.

a friend of mine says mirrors work too! Maybe I'll send Kathy a few compacts

This picture Tupelo posted not only exhibits Casey's evil but just how prominent it is given she couldnt even acknowledge her mother 2 feet away over giving a reporter the look of death.

Yes.  I agree, but I just have to stand back, at first glance the book the man behind Kathi is holding looks like a Bible.  It looks like he is about to perform an exorcism.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #906 on: February 21, 2011, 05:14:35 PM »

I saw this over at THM   http://thehinkymeter.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1058&sid=098b74e7ca2093f6a34aeba0bf407bdb&start=950  and I had to share.  Thanks ellejay!  A picture is worth a thousand words!  hehehehe

What a classic "stink eye" glare, phew!  Devil meet pit bull with lipstick...I'm sending Kathi a strand of garlic to put around her neck & a blessed cross.

This picture Tupelo posted not only exhibits Casey's evil but just how prominent it is given she couldnt even acknowledge her mother 2 feet away over giving a reporter the look of death.

Yes.  I agree, but I just have to stand back, at first glance the book the man behind Kathi is holding looks like a Bible.  It looks like he is about to perform an exorcism.

Well, with Cindy and Casey both in the same vicinity, what was I supposed to think?  Kathi is surrounded by all of that evil, it is a wonder her head didn't blow right off.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #907 on: February 21, 2011, 05:30:10 PM »

Bearly.......   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #908 on: February 21, 2011, 05:31:45 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/26943342/detail.html
Prosecutors Want Casey's Attorney Held In Contempt
Posted: 5:04 pm EST February 21, 2011Updated: 5:11 pm EST February 21, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- State prosecutors say Casey Anthony's defense attorney has missed another deadline. In a motion filed Monday (read it), prosecutors say Jose Baez did not turn in a list on time of issues he would object to for an upcoming hearing about what scientific evidence will be allowed during Casey's trial. ::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #909 on: February 21, 2011, 05:35:13 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-jose-baez-contempt-motion-20110221,0,4265609.story
State wants Jose Baez to show why he should not be held in contempt
By Anthony Colarossi, Orlando Sentinel

5:23 p.m. EST, February 21, 2011

Prosecutors want Casey Anthony defense attorney Jose Baez to explain why he should not be held in contempt of court for failing to miss another court-ordered deadline.

In a motion for rule to show cause filed today by Assistant State Attorney Jeff Ashton, the prosecutor asks the court to issue an order to Baez to "show cause why he should not be held in contempt for failing to comply" with a portion of Chief Judge Belvin Perry's Feb. 7 order.

Part of that order, which stemmed from a status hearing, required Baez to "submit to the court and the state in writing, the specific issues that will be objected to" under a legal threshold to argue over new scientific evidence. It's called a Frye standard.

In his order Judge Perry said Frye hearings for motions "pertaining to scientific evidence shall be held" on March 23, 24, and 25. He then set the deadline for the defense to raise its issues for 4 p.m. Feb 17.
Edit-fix bold. MB
« Last Edit: February 21, 2011, 06:05:49 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #910 on: February 21, 2011, 05:38:44 PM »

I did not mean to bold that whole post.   

~ Peter Frampton
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #911 on: February 21, 2011, 05:46:13 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-jose-baez-contempt-motion-20110221,0,4265609.story

Prosecutors want Casey Anthony defense attorney Jose Baez to explain why he should not be held in contempt of court for failing to miss another court-ordered deadline.

In a motion for rule to show cause filed today by Assistant State Attorney Jeff Ashton, the prosecutor asks the court to issue an order to Baez to "show cause why he should not be held in contempt for failing to comply" with a portion of Chief Judge Belvin Perry's Feb. 7 order.

Part of that order, which stemmed from a status hearing, required Baez to "submit to the court and the state in writing, the specific issues that will be objected to" under a legal threshold to argue over new scientific evidence. It's called a Frye standard.

In his order Judge Perry said Frye hearings for motions "pertaining to scientific evidence shall be held" on March 23, 24, and 25. He then set the deadline for the defense to raise its issues for 4 p.m. Feb 17.
Edit-fix bold.  MB

The judge's Feb 7 order also added that the issues to be submitted in writing by Feb17 would include, but not be limited to, what had been brought up in previous motions. What about the term "include" do Bozo and Mumbles not understand? How can they think to get away with saying that they thought they already covered it in past motions? I think they are deliberately playing obtuse to see what they can get away with out of pure immaturity. No one could be  THAT dumb as to not understand what "include" means!!! Could there be some diabolical plan behind this apparent dimwittedness? Nah! Those two are so puffed up with their own egos that they don't have rooom for brains.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2011, 06:11:04 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #912 on: February 21, 2011, 05:55:25 PM »

Edit-fix bold. MB

The judge's Feb 7 order also added that the issues to be submitted in writing by Feb17 would include, but not be limited to, what had been brought up in previous motions. What about the term "include" do Bozo and Mumbles not understand? How can they think to get away with saying that they thought they already covered it in past motions? I think they are deliberately playing obtuse to see what they can get away with out of pure immaturity. No one could be  THAT dumb as to not understand what "include" means!!! Could there be some diabolical plan behind this apparent dimwittedness? Nah! Those two are so puffed up with their own egos that they don't have rooom for brains.

HLN Prime News will be discussing the Caylee Anthony case at 5:15 CST:

http://twitter.com/#!/internetcases
« Last Edit: February 21, 2011, 06:09:58 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Loca
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #913 on: February 21, 2011, 06:05:05 PM »

Well, with Cindy and Casey both in the same vicinity, what was I supposed to think?  Kathi is surrounded by all of that evil, it is a wonder her head didn't blow right off.

HLN is going to be discussing the case this hour

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #914 on: February 21, 2011, 06:13:44 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/02/casey-anthony-state-wants-jose-baez-held-in-contempt-he-cites-confusion.html
Casey Anthony: State wants Jose Baez held in contempt — he cites confusion
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Jose Baez, WESH, WFTV — posted by halboedeker on February, 21 2011 6:00 PM

The stations tonight quickly addressed the latest news in the Casey Anthony case.  The main focus: defense attorney Jose Baez.

WESH-Channel 2 titled its brief report “State wants Baez held in contempt.”

Anchor Jim Payne said, “Baez missed a deadline to lay out the defense’s objections over some of the scientific evidence expected at trial. The defense says the missed deadline was caused by confusion over the order. The state claims the order was nothing short of clear. We’ll let you know how Judge Belvin Perry proceeds with the state’s contempt request.”

~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #915 on: February 21, 2011, 06:21:12 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/02/casey-anthony-state-wants-jose-baez-held-in-contempt-he-cites-confusion.html
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Jose Baez, WESH, WFTV — posted by halboedeker on February, 21 2011 6:00 PM

The stations tonight quickly addressed the latest news in the Casey Anthony case.  The main focus: defense attorney Jose Baez.

Anchor Jim Payne said, “Baez missed a deadline to lay out the defense’s objections over some of the scientific evidence expected at trial. The defense says the missed deadline was caused by confusion over the order. The state claims the order was nothing short of clear. We’ll let you know how Judge Belvin Perry proceeds with the state’s contempt request.”

It was crystal clear, I think a rock probably could have comprehended it!

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #916 on: February 21, 2011, 06:25:31 PM »

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #917 on: February 21, 2011, 06:39:43 PM »

Bahaha!

Fill in for Vince on HLN thinks the tattoo being admitting is a "stunning move" by CJBP...I totally disagree adamantly.   The tattoo is coming in as it goes to state of mind, it is directly linked to what Casey was doing instead of reporting her daughter "missing" & it also can show that the meaning of the tattoo is that she felt she would have a beautiful life after Caylee's murder.

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #918 on: February 21, 2011, 06:56:10 PM »

Bahaha!

Fill in for Vince on HLN thinks the tattoo being admitting is a "stunning move" by CJBP...I totally disagree adamantly.   The tattoo is coming in as it goes to state of mind, it is directly linked to what Casey was doing instead of reporting her daughter "missing" & it also can show that the meaning of the tattoo is that she felt she would have a beautiful life after Caylee's murder.

I have a question? In a phone call to the anthony home anthony mentioned seeing her moms cameo on t.v!
so is she kept in the dark or is she allowed to watch t.v? How did she know to give kathi belich that evil look? who has been telling her that kathi is picking on her man?
we havent seen jail logs for sometime now so were not aware of who is visiting her! we can only assume.
where is she getting info is she watching t.v?

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #919 on: February 21, 2011, 07:01:17 PM »

Bahaha!

I have a question? In a phone call to the anthony home anthony mentioned seeing her moms cameo on t.v!
so is she kept in the dark or is she allowed to watch t.v? How did she know to give kathi belich that evil look? who has been telling her that kathi is picking on her man?
we havent seen jail logs for sometime now so were not aware of who is visiting her! we can only assume.
where is she getting info is she watching t.v?

Bill shaeffer say's baez is threading on danger zone more or less not verbatim.

Angelic but Confuseded Lead Attorney José Angel Baez

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entert ... 8TV+Guy%29

Loca
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.