March 28, 2024, 10:48:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #180 2/04/11 - 2/22/11  (Read 167170 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #960 on: February 22, 2011, 02:04:45 PM »

them all.....case closed.

I like the way you think.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #961 on: February 22, 2011, 02:37:46 PM »

them all.....case closed.

I like the way you think.   

Me too, in a nutshell 

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #962 on: February 22, 2011, 02:50:23 PM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234

02/22/2011           Request for Certificate of Materiality for Interstate Witness Subpoena Ricardo Morales
02/22/2011           Request for Certificate of Materiality for Interstate Witness Subpoena John Azzilonna
02/22/2011           Request for Certificate of Materiality for Interstate Witness Subpoena Anthony Lazzaro
02/22/2011           Request for Certificate of Materiality for Interstate Witness Subpoena Teddy Pieper
02/22/2011           Request for Certificate of Materiality for Interstate Witness Subpoena Simon Birch
02/22/2011           Request for Certificate of Materiality for Interstate Witness Subpoena Troy Brown
02/22/2011           Request for Certificate of Materiality for Interstate Witness Subpoena Rick Plesea
02/22/2011           Request for Certificate of Materiality for Interstate Witness Subpoena Richard Cain
02/22/2011           Request for Certificate of Materiality for Interstate Witness Subpoena Anthony Rusciano
02/22/2011           Justice Administrative Commission's Response
to Defendant's Motion for Transcription Services and Request to Participate Telephonically

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #963 on: February 22, 2011, 02:57:30 PM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234

02/22/2011           Request for Certificate of Materiality for Interstate Witness Subpoena Ricardo Morales
02/22/2011           Request for Certificate of Materiality for Interstate Witness Subpoena John Azzilonna
02/22/2011           Request for Certificate of Materiality for Interstate Witness Subpoena Anthony Lazzaro
02/22/2011           Request for Certificate of Materiality for Interstate Witness Subpoena Teddy Pieper
02/22/2011           Request for Certificate of Materiality for Interstate Witness Subpoena Simon Birch
02/22/2011           Request for Certificate of Materiality for Interstate Witness Subpoena Troy Brown
02/22/2011           Request for Certificate of Materiality for Interstate Witness Subpoena Rick Plesea
02/22/2011           Request for Certificate of Materiality for Interstate Witness Subpoena Richard Cain
02/22/2011           Request for Certificate of Materiality for Interstate Witness Subpoena Anthony Rusciano
02/22/2011           Justice Administrative Commission's Response
to Defendant's Motion for Transcription Services and Request to Participate Telephonically

As if they need to inquire what the materiality is?

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #964 on: February 22, 2011, 03:15:50 PM »

My mom and I went to the A's house today....George was outside hosing down the driveway!
I about crapped!  He looked right at my car as we drove by...we went to the end of the block and came back again...I had my camera phone all ready to take a photo and my mom got so nervous that I didn't get it snapped in time.  George was watching us the whole time as he is hosing down the drive.   They,or at least one of them is living there. There was a dark green SUV of some type parked in the drive...garage inside was very tidy...shelving with what looked to be plastic bins stacked on the shelves...George looked like he was used to slow moving vehicles go past his house..he had on shorts and a t shirt..no tube socks like nerd head Lee

crazybabyborg
« Reply #965 on: February 22, 2011, 03:21:13 PM »

My mom and I went to the A's house today....George was outside hosing down the driveway!
I about crapped!  He looked right at my car as we drove by...we went to the end of the block and came back again...I had my camera phone all ready to take a photo and my mom got so nervous that I didn't get it snapped in time.  George was watching us the whole time as he is hosing down the drive.   They,or at least one of them is living there. There was a dark green SUV of some type parked in the drive...garage inside was very tidy...shelving with what looked to be plastic bins stacked on the shelves...George looked like he was used to slow moving vehicles go past his house..he had on shorts and a t shirt..no tube socks like nerd head Lee

I hope you gave him the Monkey Evil Eye, Cookie!!   
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #966 on: February 22, 2011, 03:21:32 PM »

Thank-you cookie, how uncomfortable having George watch you like that 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #967 on: February 22, 2011, 03:22:24 PM »

New Thread after this page, Monkeys!!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #968 on: February 22, 2011, 03:22:36 PM »

Hmmm...interesting that he was home during the day & yet he hasnt been to the past few court hearings.  It was speculated that he may have been working yet another security guard job and that is why he didnt attend the last few hearings but maybe not.   If I recall correctly, the green SUV is Cindy's and the black HHR was mainly George's.

Tks for the drive by Cookie, at least we know one of them is still in that house (the house they shouldnt have been able to keep due to nonpayment).

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #969 on: February 22, 2011, 03:24:44 PM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/default.aspx
02/22/2011 Motion
for Additional Costs Related to the Engagement of a Confidential Mental Health Expert to Assist in Exploring Mitigating Factors (Penalty Phase)

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
crazybabyborg
« Reply #970 on: February 22, 2011, 03:24:44 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/26943342/detail.html
Prosecutors Want Casey's Attorney Held In Contempt
Posted: 5:04 pm EST February 21, 2011Updated: 11:34 am EST February 22, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- In a motion filed Monday (read it), prosecutors are demanding Casey Anthony's lead attorney, Jose Baez, be held in contempt of court because he keeps missing deadlines.
Baez says he's confused and says his co-counsel, Cheney Mason, is just as confused if not more. But WFTV's Kathi Belich was in the courtroom when the judge made it clear to them that they were to specify in detail what evidence they will object to as being novel and untested in court.

It's the second time prosecutors have asked Chief Judge Belvin Perry to find Casey's lead attorney in contempt of court for violating court orders. Both times, it's because of missed deadlines that are holding up the prosecution's work in the case with the trial now less than three months away.
 ::snipping2::

Regardless of what the court does, I already have a boat load of contempt for Baez!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #971 on: February 22, 2011, 03:25:25 PM »

02/22/2011 Motion
for Additional Costs Related to the Engagement of a Confidential Mental Health Expert to Assist in Exploring Mitigating Factors (Penalty Phase)

self edit

~ Peter Frampton
crazybabyborg
« Reply #972 on: February 22, 2011, 03:25:53 PM »

Hmmm...interesting that he was home during the day & yet he hasnt been to the past few court hearings.  It was speculated that he may have been working yet another security guard job and that is why he didnt attend the last few hearings but maybe not.   If I recall correctly, the green SUV is Cindy's and the black HHR was mainly George's.

Tks for the drive by Cookie, at least we know one of them is still in that house (the house they shouldnt have been able to keep due to nonpayment).

I think he uses court dates as a breather from Cindy!   
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #973 on: February 22, 2011, 03:25:57 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/26943342/detail.html
Prosecutors Want Casey's Attorney Held In Contempt
Posted: 5:04 pm EST February 21, 2011Updated: 11:34 am EST February 22, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- In a motion filed Monday (read it), prosecutors are demanding Casey Anthony's lead attorney, Jose Baez, be held in contempt of court because he keeps missing deadlines.
Baez says he's confused and says his co-counsel, Cheney Mason, is just as confused if not more. But WFTV's Kathi Belich was in the courtroom when the judge made it clear to them that they were to specify in detail what evidence they will object to as being novel and untested in court.

It's the second time prosecutors have asked Chief Judge Belvin Perry to find Casey's lead attorney in contempt of court for violating court orders. Both times, it's because of missed deadlines that are holding up the prosecution's work in the case with the trial now less than three months away.
 ::snipping2::

Regardless of what the court does, I already have a boat load of contempt for Baez!

~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #974 on: February 22, 2011, 03:27:14 PM »

I hope you gave him the Monkey Evil Eye, Cookie!!   

O goodness, this Italian is going to have to do her magic & get the "Malocchio" (evil eye) off of our Cookie!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #975 on: February 22, 2011, 03:27:34 PM »

Thanks for all the links and articles, Trimm!! 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #976 on: February 22, 2011, 03:29:11 PM »

No, no, Capp!! I hoped Cookie gave George the evil eye!!   
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #977 on: February 22, 2011, 03:29:31 PM »

Oh the courage of it all to have that evil man even look in your direction.  Cookie you probably need a . . .

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #978 on: February 22, 2011, 03:29:33 PM »

02/22/2011 Motion

self edit

Pish posh...The only reason they want it kept confidential is they know its going to get ripped to shreds

crazybabyborg
« Reply #979 on: February 22, 2011, 03:30:50 PM »

JUMP!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.