March 28, 2024, 01:05:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #180 2/04/11 - 2/22/11  (Read 167176 times)
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #40 on: February 04, 2011, 04:59:15 PM »

The elephant in the room is WHAT Bozo's criteria is for a valid venue. It's got nothing to do with pretrial publicity. Just demographics of a certain type.

He also wanted a community preferrably with an ethnic similarity to himself, egotistical B thinks that would have an influence...another boo boo on his part considering the "Zeneida" factor & frankly overall the vast majority of the public paying attention to this case feel his client is guilty as a babykiller.

Exactly what I was thinking too Capp. He is gambling it all on playing the sympathy for the first Hispanic blah-blah card, against the Man (State of Florida). I think he is underrating the Hispanic populace however.

The hilarious thing is that all the Hispanics that I know (in Palm Beach County) think the skank is guilty as sin.

Trust me him wanting a hispanic population is not going to help him. We and other hispanics MOST  are very family oriented and dont take to kindly at babies being killed more so by its own parent. I know in every race there is disdain at baby killers! but I am just saying that's how the hispanics roll!! they will not like him anymore than if he was pancho villa himself!!

Loca
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #41 on: February 04, 2011, 05:02:34 PM »

Kathi should have Mason arrested for assault with his briefcase. 

If this is the case, I agree. What a pair of sore-loser, baby Huey jackazzes they are.

Its not the first time he got physical & its high time he gets called out for it.  Way back when skank & Bozo came out after her release from jail he literally used his umbrella as a weapon & in the scuffle a Foxnews reporter, Jose (I think Fernandez) got hit in the head (bump evident).   In that incident, the entire exit display was planned too.   

He is a manchild, never grew up...Id bet he got picked on as a kid in school & now he's overcompensating trying to be the bully.   Bottom line, he's just an asshat.

Mason was probably too busy working on his other cases, to me he's just there for the face time.   The hypocrite said in so many words that the skank was guilty & then agreed to defend her...to me he played his card already.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #42 on: February 04, 2011, 05:07:38 PM »

If this is the case, I agree. What a pair of sore-loser, baby Huey jackazzes they are.

Its not the first time he got physical & its high time he gets called out for it.  Way back when skank & Bozo came out after her release from jail he literally used his umbrella as a weapon & in the scuffle a Foxnews reporter, Jose (I think Fernandez) got hit in the head (bump evident).   In that incident, the entire exit display was planned too.   

He is a manchild, never grew up...Id bet he got picked on as a kid in school & now he's overcompensating trying to be the bully.   Bottom line, he's just an asshat.

Mason was probably too busy working on his other cases, to me he's just there for the face time.   The hypocrite said in so many words that the skank was guilty & then agreed to defend her...to me he played his card already.

Yup! Yup! And yup!

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #43 on: February 04, 2011, 05:13:00 PM »

So, I missed a ton of stuff today.  I gotta find a link to watch it, but need to wait, have a headache and literally feel if I move too much I might throw up.  Must have a virus coming on or something. 

Thanks for all the posts that let me know what happened today.

Did Jar really call KB an arsehole?  What a pompous arse.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #44 on: February 04, 2011, 05:14:30 PM »

Jose Baez refused to talk to reporters after Casey Anthony hearing
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-new-hearing-20110204,0,3473369.story

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #45 on: February 04, 2011, 05:14:31 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-new-hearing-20110204,0,3473369.story
By Anthony Colarossi, Orlando Sentinel

3:18 p.m. EST, February 4, 2011
After a long hearing dealing with scheduling and missed deadlines in the Casey Anthony case, defense attorney Jose Baez left the courtroom today and refused to answer any reporters' questions.

Those include questions about whether Baez lied to former George and Cindy Anthony attorney Brad Conway.

"Mr. Baez did not lie to anybody and you are a pain …," Baez's co-counsel Cheney Mason told a WFTV reporter.

The defense team would not answer any questions related to the case today. Mason grumbled about media coverage being unfair and unbalanced.

Today's hearing was the first in the case since it was learned this week that Baez has another ethics complaint filed against him with The Florida Bar.
<snipped>

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #46 on: February 04, 2011, 05:15:51 PM »

Ewwww, reading that line gives me visions of man boobs and Bozo.  I am already nauseous.  Man Boobs and bozo, what a vision. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #47 on: February 04, 2011, 05:18:13 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/26746910/detail.html
Casey's Lead Attorney Gets Lectured By Judge
Posted: 1:09 pm EST February 4, 2011Updated: 4:51 pm EST February 4, 2011ORANGE CITY, Fla. -- The lead attorney in the case against Casey took some more heat late Friday afternoon; Jose Baez was lectured for missing more court deadlines, and this has already gotten him in trouble before.

The defense says it still needs more time, even though one defense expert who hasn't yet written her report is "Tweeting" about nursing her sick cat, working on her new book, and vacationing in Tahiti.

The judge did not give Baez as much time as he wanted and is obviously losing patience with him.

"The experts, do they have telephones?" Judge Belvin Perry asked Baez rhetorically in court Friday.

Judge Perry asked Baez pointed questions after the defense missed Perry's deadline by ten days to give prosecutors reports of defense experts' opinions. Four are not done, which are holding up prosecutors' depositions.

Baez claims two of his experts are not even returning his calls.

"If they don't have the reports in by February 15, I guess they will not be testifying," Judge Perry said.
<snipped>

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #48 on: February 04, 2011, 05:20:40 PM »

After a long hearing dealing with scheduling and missed deadlines in the Casey Anthony case, defense attorney Jose Baez left the courtroom today and refused to answer any reporters' questions.

Those include questions about whether Baez lied to former George and Cindy Anthony attorney Brad Conway.

"Mr. Baez did not lie to anybody and you are a pain …," Baez's co-counsel Cheney Mason told a WFTV reporter.

The defense team would not answer any questions related to the case today. Mason grumbled about media coverage being unfair and unbalanced.

MORE...

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #49 on: February 04, 2011, 05:21:19 PM »

By Anthony Colarossi, Orlando Sentinel

3:18 p.m. EST, February 4, 2011

Today's hearing was the first in the case since it was learned this week that Baez has another ethics complaint filed against him with The Florida Bar.
<snipped>

Mason needs to be reminded that Bozo fought against a gag order to begin with, and was on every channel in Orlando when he wanted to tell the  "truth" about how innocent his client was. Now it's coming back to bite Bozo and Mason in the bu*t.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #50 on: February 04, 2011, 05:22:19 PM »

Legal Analyst Bill Sheaffer on Casey Anthony Case
STRATEGIES?

http://billsheaffer.wordpress.com/2011/02/04/strategies/ 02/04/11

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #51 on: February 04, 2011, 05:25:38 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/february/204360/Casey-Anthony-judge-gives-final-extension.html
Casey Anthony judge gives final extension
By Jacqueline Fell, Reporter
Last Updated: Friday, February 04, 2011 5:04 PM
The State of Florida says it's still waiting on critical reports from Casey Anthony's defense team's expert witnesses.

The deadline for all expert reports was Jan. 26. The defense filed for an extension but the State said they need the reports now before depositions can be completed.

Friday, at a status hearing in the Case Against Casey, the judge worked to make sure both sides were on track and ready for a May trial.
<snipped>
Video Baez Meets An Excited Fan
http://www.cfnews13.com/video?clip=http://static.cfnews13.com/newsvideo/cfn/ExcitedWoman.flv

~ Peter Frampton
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #52 on: February 04, 2011, 05:26:21 PM »

Attorney Jose Baez meets an excited 'fan'

http://www.cfnews13.com/video?clip=http://static.cfnews13.com/newsvideo/cfn/ExcitedWoman.flv
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #53 on: February 04, 2011, 05:28:05 PM »

MORE...

Should I send the defense a classic copy of Pinocchio?

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #54 on: February 04, 2011, 05:29:42 PM »

Hey,I can walk out to the pasture and get a picture of an arse anytime.   

~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #55 on: February 04, 2011, 05:30:16 PM »

That lady needs to get to a dentist instead of focusing her attention on a "celebra-tee lawyer" soon to be disbarred....geez

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #56 on: February 04, 2011, 05:31:14 PM »

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #57 on: February 04, 2011, 05:31:39 PM »

WESH Video Report: Casey Players Talk Deadlines, Diary, Jury Selection
http://www.wesh.com/video/26750403/detail.html

~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #58 on: February 04, 2011, 05:37:10 PM »

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #59 on: February 04, 2011, 05:38:14 PM »

STATUS HEARING 2/4: Part 1 of 3 http://www.wftv.com/video/26750720/index.html

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.