March 28, 2024, 02:11:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #180 2/04/11 - 2/22/11  (Read 167147 times)
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #120 on: February 05, 2011, 12:38:40 AM »

will one of the moderators!!
please delete my triple posts!! I must be tired its been a long day so please excuse me. I know its annoying ! I am embarassed over zealous maybe!! sorry gonna go hide!!

Don't be embarrassed and hide LOCA. Your heart is in the right place and you care enought to stay up this late and post.   

thanks fannie I just want justice for caylee.

Loca
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #121 on: February 05, 2011, 12:44:37 AM »

please delete my triple posts!! I must be tired its been a long day so please excuse me. I know its annoying ! I am embarassed over zealous maybe!! sorry gonna go hide!!

Don't be embarrassed and hide LOCA. Your heart is in the right place and you care enought to stay up this late and post.   

Me too, LOCA. Me too. Goodnight.  an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #122 on: February 05, 2011, 12:49:00 AM »

Me too, LOCA. Me too. Goodnight.  an angelic monkey

thanks fannie and have a good night!! I am off to bed and to watch t.v enough baez drama. it did my heart good to hear that they were making fun of baez!! in the elevator!! so they do make fun of him as we have thought

Loca
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #123 on: February 05, 2011, 01:11:08 AM »

A couple thoughts that are probably way off.
1.  Is Bozo hoping to scare up some free expert witnesses at that annual meeting in Chicago?
2.  Does Bozo need 30 days for "jury research" so he has enough time to attempt to poison the  jury pool there?
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #124 on: February 05, 2011, 02:47:58 AM »

Brandi.....our honorable CJBP has the look of "What you talking about Willis" (Different Strokes/Gary Coleman's character Arnold)

He does, doesn't he?  He also has that something smells and I don't like it look.  What do they call that, a stinky face? 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #125 on: February 05, 2011, 02:49:23 AM »

Bobo is such a putz.  K Reichs has consistently been tweeting on her trip.  All he has to do is tweet her as she is  replying to others.  She is in the Cook Islands right now and scheduled to be in New Zealand Feb 12 to 16th.  They do have phones in New Zealand Bobo!

http://twitter.com/KathyReichs#

Yeah, I've been watching her tweet since Ashton said it in court today.

Brandi~ Lol! Those were great.

Hey, maybe CJBP should drop her a tweet LOL   

Quick, somebody send him an email with her twitter address.  I bet he would. 

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #126 on: February 05, 2011, 02:51:34 AM »

Bobo is such a putz.  K Reichs has consistently been tweeting on her trip.  All he has to do is tweet her as she is  replying to others.  She is in the Cook Islands right now and scheduled to be in New Zealand Feb 12 to 16th.  They do have phones in New Zealand Bobo!

Hmmm, I have a twitter account, where I mainly fawn over hot guy singers, but I could drop her a tweet.  I'll say, Umm Mr. Bozo Baez says he cannot get in touch with you, can you give the man a call.  Apprently, he thinks there are no phones whereever you are. 

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #127 on: February 05, 2011, 02:54:19 AM »

The person that was in court was in the hinkymeter.com blog today and she added:
It is remarkable to anyone who works in any capacity, professional or volunteer, to think that after over 21/2 years, Baez still needs more time to argue over the venue for jury picking. We've all heard how many counties HHJP has at his discretion to choose from. OF those how many he would eliminate already. OF those what is left the defense has already done ample research on. Yet Baez wants to argue that he'll need more time to argue venue. There were several respected members of the Bar and Law Enforcement that commented that the defense has NO AUTHORITY TO ARGUE VENUE TO BEGIN WITH. Other than possibly change of venue. So, once again, Baez seems to be showing how incapable of handling this case he really is.

Now, if you are watching the hearing, pay attention to Baez using "ROLLINS" as his state of law for venue and appeal. BLAH BLAH. (it will be important later).

Hmm, Rollins, as in Danny Rollins, who was a serial killer, who I believe is now dead, exucated???????????????????  Not really a good example bozo.

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #128 on: February 05, 2011, 02:56:04 AM »

Hmmm, I have a twitter account, where I mainly fawn over hot guy singers, but I could drop her a tweet.  I'll say, Umm Mr. Bozo Baez says he cannot get in touch with you, can you give the man a call.  Apprently, he thinks there are no phones whereever you are. 

zoo
lol you wouldnt dare that is to hilarious! only because already and and the judge know he is such a liar.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #129 on: February 05, 2011, 02:57:58 AM »

The person that was in court was in the hinkymeter.com blog today and she added:
It is remarkable to anyone who works in any capacity, professional or volunteer, to think that after over 21/2 years, Baez still needs more time to argue over the venue for jury picking. We've all heard how many counties HHJP has at his discretion to choose from. OF those how many he would eliminate already. OF those what is left the defense has already done ample research on. Yet Baez wants to argue that he'll need more time to argue venue. There were several respected members of the Bar and Law Enforcement that commented that the defense has NO AUTHORITY TO ARGUE VENUE TO BEGIN WITH. Other than possibly change of venue. So, once again, Baez seems to be showing how incapable of handling this case he really is.

Now, if you are watching the hearing, pay attention to Baez using "ROLLINS" as his state of law for venue and appeal. BLAH BLAH. (it will be important later).

Hmm, Rollins, as in Danny Rollins, who was a serial killer, who I believe is now dead, exucated???????????????????  Not really a good example bozo.

does anyone know if this comment is true.

defense has NO AUTHORITY TO ARGUE VENUE TO BEGIN WITH

Loca
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #130 on: February 05, 2011, 03:00:36 AM »

Hey,where are the "maybe George grew a pair" or something similar posts?????  Did they go bye bye. 

I was just gonna comment that he will never grow a pair, and even if he did by some miracle, grow a pair, Cindy would just take the new pair away and put them whereever the old pair is being hidden.

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #131 on: February 05, 2011, 03:04:08 AM »

Hmmm, I have a twitter account, where I mainly fawn over hot guy singers, but I could drop her a tweet.  I'll say, Umm Mr. Bozo Baez says he cannot get in touch with you, can you give the man a call.  Apparently, he thinks there are no phones whereever you are. 

zoo
lol you wouldnt dare that is to hilarious! only because already and and the judge know he is such a liar.

I swear I would so do it......................If I did not have 3 kids to worry about.  If I did not live half a world away so that if they call me as a witness or something.  If I were not so worried about the spaz bringing my tweets to JBP, and I do not want to be under the wrath of JBP and all his leg shaking and bouncing.  I'd be skerred. 

Plus, my name is not Laura InsertMyselfIntoDeadChildrensMurderCasesWithoutBeingAsked Buchanan.

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #132 on: February 05, 2011, 03:10:04 AM »

And if I were to Tweet Kathi Reichs, I would first have to text her some pics of me so that she knows who she is talking to, cause you can tell things about people by the way they look.  I'll have to send an older one of me with my 5-year-old daughter, when she was 5.   Monkey Devil!

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #133 on: February 05, 2011, 03:12:51 AM »

Boy does Zoo need to use spell check more often.  Self edit to executed!!!  I really do use spell check sometimes, but it stops on all the quoted words and I don't want to change anybody's posts accidentally. 

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #134 on: February 05, 2011, 03:13:49 AM »

So, I am talking to myself again, I guess I will go do some more work.  Night!! 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #135 on: February 05, 2011, 08:27:58 AM »

http://www.bloggernews.net/125971
Casey Anthony Case – Defense Lawyer Jose Baez Takes Another Beating
Posted on February 4th, 2011
by Simon Barrett in crime
Read 887 times.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #136 on: February 05, 2011, 08:31:09 AM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/26750240/detail.html
Anthony Defense Gets Expert Deadline
Judge To Choose Jury Selection City In May
POSTED: Friday, February 4, 2011
UPDATED: 6:41 pm EST February 4, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The judge in the Casey Anthony case warned the defense today that it must get its expert testimony in line or those experts will not be allowed to testify during the murder trial.

Judge Belvin Perry rejected a defense request to delay reports on what expert witnesses will testify on for three weeks. Perry said defense attorney Jose Baez has 11 days to get the information to the prosecution
<snipped>

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
crazybabyborg
« Reply #137 on: February 05, 2011, 08:39:03 AM »

Done, loca! Don't worry about it, it happens to all of us at one time or another!    CBB
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #138 on: February 05, 2011, 08:50:04 AM »

http://www.deathpenaltyblog.com/
Sidebar With an Expert Capital Litigaton
FDA Sued By Death Row Inmates: Goal to Stop Import of Sodium Thiopental - Consider The Ramifications Here, They're Not All Good
Posted on February 4, 2011 by Terry Lenamon / Reba Kennedy

http://www.livedash.com/transcript/prime_news/50/HLN/Friday_February_4_2011/557232/
Prime News Transcript 02/04/11

~ Peter Frampton
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #139 on: February 05, 2011, 09:45:53 AM »

Apparently  WFTV doesn't have problems calling and talking to Dr. Logan and using his lab for testing.
http://www.wftv.com/news/26750580/detail.html

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.