March 28, 2024, 05:15:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #180 2/04/11 - 2/22/11  (Read 167152 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #140 on: February 05, 2011, 10:17:44 AM »

Apparently  WFTV doesn't have problems calling and talking to Dr. Logan and using his lab for testing.
http://www.wftv.com/news/26750580/detail.html

Thanks 4donks. 
There's only one way this trial is ever gonna get started.JB will be dragged in the courthouse kicking and screaming like a little girl.Then they'll probably have to shackled him up to the desk to keep him there. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #141 on: February 05, 2011, 10:20:41 AM »

http://callsforjustice.wordpress.com/2011/02/05/casey-anthony-defense-up-in-smoke/
Casey Anthony Defense Up In Smoke?
02/05/2011 donchais

Not only is the defense going up in smoke, but Jose Baez’s career might be also!
Read more here....
http://callsforjustice.wordpress.com/2011/02/05/casey-anthony-defense-up-in-smoke/

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #142 on: February 05, 2011, 10:28:19 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/02/casey-anthony-the-judges-wrath-was-something-to-see.html
Casey Anthony: The judge’s wrath was something to see
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Central Florida News 13, George and Cindy Anthony, Jose Baez, Orlando, WESH, WFTV — posted by halboedeker on February, 4 2011 5:38 PM
Discuss This: Comments(170) | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

<snipped>
Central Florida News 13 also saw it as a bad day for the defense. “Difficult questions to Casey Anthony’s defense as to why they’re not making deadlines,” Central Florida News 13 anchor Ybeth Bruzual said in beginning the report. “Judge Perry was not too happy with the defense as he questioned why some of the defense team members have not provided the state with reports from all of their expert witnesses. The state says they need them before they can do depositions.”

Bruzual set up a clip of a Perry ultimatum to the defense: “I’m not interested in surprises. It’s simple. … If it’s not in a report or  deposition, it’s not going to be allowed.”

Outside the courtroom, Belich tried to ask Baez about a complaint against him with Florida Bar. “Are you worried that you’ll lose your license?” Belich asked. He turned away from her.

In newscasts tonight, WFTV did not show a scene involving defense attorney Cheney Mason and hard-charging Belich. According to the Sentinel,  Mason told her, “Mr. Baez did not lie to anybody and you are a pain in the ass.”

I’ve never seen that on “Perry Mason” or “L.A. Law,” either.

WESH, however, did show footage of Mason snapping at a reporter, “Get out of here.” Baez smiled.

Fox said he did ask Cindy Anthony, Casey’s mother, if she was losing confidence in the defense team. “She had no comment,” Fox said.

~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #143 on: February 05, 2011, 10:28:22 AM »

http://www.deathpenaltyblog.com/
Sidebar With an Expert Capital Litigaton
FDA Sued By Death Row Inmates: Goal to Stop Import of Sodium Thiopental - Consider The Ramifications Here, They're Not All Good
Posted on February 4, 2011 by Terry Lenamon / Reba Kennedy

http://www.livedash.com/transcript/prime_news/50/HLN/Friday_February_4_2011/557232/
Prime News Transcript 02/04/11

FDA Sued By Death Row Inmates: Goal to Stop Import of Sodium Thiopental - Consider The Ramifications Here, They're Not All Good

As stated in the article, doing away with this drug will NOT stop the death penalty.  I kinda like the firing squad.....they should start with the knees, then the torso and the head last.  Let them suffer a little instead of instant death. 

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #144 on: February 05, 2011, 10:42:20 AM »

http://www.livedash.com/transcript/prime_news/50/HLN/Friday_February_4_2011/557232/
Prime News Transcript 02/04/11

As stated in the article, doing away with this drug will NOT stop the death penalty.  I kinda like the firing squad.....they should start with the knees, then the torso and the head last.  Let them suffer a little instead of instant death. 

We could always replace the sodium thiopental with bleach, or in Casey's case, we could use Chloroform in injectable form. 

I personally prefer where we tie the prisoner up to a tree and let the victim's family pull them apart piece by piece, using tweezers pulling out 1 hair at a time.  In this case however, the victim is dead, and the victim's family could give a hoot about justice for the grandbaby, so the people who would uphold the sentence would be the SA and us sad bloggers who care about little Caylee.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #145 on: February 05, 2011, 11:40:27 AM »

Hmmmm.  I found a recent filing for Bobo and his Family Law practice but there is no image.  Wonder if he ooopsies, fogot to pay the rent on that as well?

View    BAEZ JOSE   02/03/2011   FAMLAW   4090   1701       2011014971   V   

http://198.140.240.30/or_web1/new_sch.asp?search_entry=baez+jose&search_by=Name&OrderBy=rec_date&Accending=DESC&PageNumber=1&FromDate=&ToDate=&filter_string=&filter_by=&RecSetOffset=0&file_num_end=&PageSize=20&RecSetSize=500&BookType=

What is the heroin possession conviction? 
http://198.140.240.30/or_web1/details.asp?doc_id=734208575&index=24&file_num=2008173285

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #146 on: February 05, 2011, 11:52:07 AM »

Hmmmm.  I found a recent filing for Bobo and his Family Law practice but there is no image.  Wonder if he ooopsies, fogot to pay the rent on that as well?

View    BAEZ JOSE   02/03/2011   FAMLAW   4090   1701       2011014971   V   

http://198.140.240.30/or_web1/new_sch.asp?search_entry=baez+jose&search_by=Name&OrderBy=rec_date&Accending=DESC&PageNumber=1&FromDate=&ToDate=&filter_string=&filter_by=&RecSetOffset=0&file_num_end=&PageSize=20&RecSetSize=500&BookType=

This one is a State of Florida dept of revenue. Those are usually filed when someone does not pay their taxes to the state.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #147 on: February 05, 2011, 11:59:32 AM »

Me thinks Rosebud found the keyboard again. 

Check out the comments under this article by JakeJones124

http://discussions.orlandosentinel.com/20/orlnews/os-casey-anthony-new-hearing-20110204/10

<snipped>

No evidence that a murder even took place.

Reams of Junk Science (i.e. air test, coffin flies)

An endless supply of baseless theories from no-life bloggers?

Reasonable doubt?

The Death Penalty?

Why is this miscarriage of justice happening?

Gifted with unimaginable beauty, Casey received the attention of every man & the jealousy of women.

Now a jealous mob who wants their pound of flesh.

God Bless

BBM

Well, at least now she admits it.  At the very least, she should have gotten paid for it.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #148 on: February 05, 2011, 12:16:45 PM »

Just want to say that Bill Schaeffer can kiss my hiney.   

I don't like him too much, can ya tell?  He is so negative all the time and negative about the wrong side. 

Is he a defense lawyer?   an angelic monkey

Are you sure you mean Bill Schaeffer? He's the guy Kathi Belich interviews, and his latest interview was really harsh on the defense. He is usually quite fair (imo) and not pro-defense at all.

I love me some Bill Schaeffer!

an angelic monkey

...for dessert with whipped cream and a cherry on top, or just plain straight up!

Need a cig Bearly?

...with a long filter.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #149 on: February 05, 2011, 12:19:12 PM »

Hey, Monks...missed the hearing live because my mom was inthe intensive care unit. (Pneumonia and really low blood pressure.  She's doing better.) What was beyond weird was when we were in the emergency room and the tv was on In Session and up front and personal was the Honorable Judge Perry.  I couldn't hear what was going on.  I came home late last night and watched it, finally.  What was Cindy doing there?  Normally she only comes to hearings when Casey is performing, um, I mean appearing.  Someone said John Allen was there too.  Any news on that front?  Got to go back to the hospital, but I'll see you all soon.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #150 on: February 05, 2011, 12:25:02 PM »

Hi, Monkeys---

I have a different perspective about Baez' quest to have the jury made up of a certain ethnic group.  I think I've mentioned before that I consider myself an American, although I am of English descent, some generations ago.  Personally I find it racist to even contemplate that a jury should be chosen because they are of a certain ethnic backgrand, in this case Hispanic.  I would find it prejudicial if the jury were made up of people from say......New Jersey. (Of course a jury in New Jersey would be made up of citizens of New Jersey, but not necessarily born in New Jersey.)  I find the concept distasteful and I hope Judge Perry takes into consideration that to choose a jury because they are of an ethnic background is rather unAmerican.  A jury of our peers should be made be of many ethnic backgrounds and colors just as our peers, as well as Casey's are.  I hope Judge Perry rejects this concept.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #151 on: February 05, 2011, 12:28:44 PM »

Apparently  WFTV doesn't have problems calling and talking to Dr. Logan and using his lab for testing.
http://www.wftv.com/news/26750580/detail.html

Good catch, 4DONKS. Interesting article too.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #152 on: February 05, 2011, 12:45:26 PM »

I want to ask a serious question. With Bozo's conduct being so erratic, Both with him being so disorganized not only in and out of court and obviously with the handling of his money with two houses in foreclosure, is it possible he has some sort of an addiction problem? Are lawyers ever drug tested? Is there ever a requirement when their behavior is so far out of hand that they are required to be drug tested and treated in Florida?

I have thought about this for a while. I know there are functioning addicts that can somewhat carry on with their occupations and family life and no one ever suspects. But Bozo is getting so out there and bizarre over the period of time since we first knew about him, I can't help but wonder now if there is not some kind of problem. The thing that really makes me think there is a substance problem is his feeling of grandeur and he feels untouchable and tries to lie his way out of anything. Possibly it is a mental defect, but something about him is really weird.

He didn't have a pristine past either, what with not making the bar, sanctions about money problems, and it makes me think this has been going on for a while. Just my thoughts, and I was wondering if anyone else had some thoughts on this. JMO

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #153 on: February 05, 2011, 12:53:20 PM »

Hi, Monkeys---

I have a different perspective about Baez' quest to have the jury made up of a certain ethnic group.  I think I've mentioned before that I consider myself an American, although I am of English descent, some generations ago.  Personally I find it racist to even contemplate that a jury should be chosen because they are of a certain ethnic backgrand, in this case Hispanic.  I would find it prejudicial if the jury were made up of people from say......New Jersey. (Of course a jury in New Jersey would be made up of citizens of New Jersey, but not necessarily born in New Jersey.)  I find the concept distasteful and I hope Judge Perry takes into consideration that to choose a jury because they are of an ethnic background is rather unAmerican.  A jury of our peers should be made be of many ethnic backgrounds and colors just as our peers, as well as Casey's are.  I hope Judge Perry rejects this concept.

What an incompetent lawyer, and I use the title lawyer loosely. I believe the defendent, as in Casey here, is to be judged by a jury of HER PEERS. I realize the defense has a job to do and that is to defend their client even if they are guilty, but Bozo can't even do that much, he has made this all about him, especially by insisting that the jury in this case consist of a majority of hispanics. Does he really think a jury of HIS PEERS will find Casey not guilty after all the state's evidence is brought to light, just because of his ethnicity? Hope he goes out with a bang because I believe this may be the last case he ever tries in a court of law. How insulting to the people of FL, that Bozo thinks only a jury of hispanics could rendor a fair and just verdict in this case based on the fact that the lead duhfense attorney is hispanic. If/when Baez loses his license to practice law, I wonder who will represent him in all his foreclosures, non-payments and criminal trials as a result of his total disregard and disrespect for the law?
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #154 on: February 05, 2011, 12:58:13 PM »

I want to ask a serious question. With Bozo's conduct being so erratic, Both with him being so disorganized not only in and out of court and obviously with the handling of his money with two houses in foreclosure, is it possible he has some sort of an addiction problem? Are lawyers ever drug tested? Is there ever a requirement when their behavior is so far out of hand that they are required to be drug tested and treated in Florida?

I have thought about this for a while. I know there are functioning addicts that can somewhat carry on with their occupations and family life and no one ever suspects. But Bozo is getting so out there and bizarre over the period of time since we first knew about him, I can't help but wonder now if there is not some kind of problem. The thing that really makes me think there is a substance problem is his feeling of grandeur and he feels untouchable and tries to lie his way out of anything. Possibly it is a mental defect, but something about him is really weird.

He didn't have a pristine past either, what with not making the bar, sanctions about money problems, and it makes me think this has been going on for a while. Just my thoughts, and I was wondering if anyone else had some thoughts on this. JMO

Sounds like some sociopathic bahaviors to me and they usually don't stop until they are held legally responsible for there behaviors and dirty deeds, like Casey. I have thought that what attracted Baez to law, was not an interest in justice, but a means for him to always stay one step ahead of the law in his own twisted little world....JMHO
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #155 on: February 05, 2011, 01:24:45 PM »

Hey, Monks...missed the hearing live because my mom was inthe intensive care unit. (Pneumonia and really low blood pressure.  She's doing better.) What was beyond weird was when we were in the emergency room and the tv was on In Session and up front and personal was the Honorable Judge Perry.  I couldn't hear what was going on.  I came home late last night and watched it, finally.  What was Cindy doing there?  Normally she only comes to hearings when Casey is performing, um, I mean appearing.  Someone said John Allen was there too.  Any news on that front?  Got to go back to the hospital, but I'll see you all soon.

Sgt Allen & Det Melich have made several appearances to hearings so Im not sure there was any distinction yesterday as to why Sgt Allen was there.  As far as Cindy goes, she missed just a few recently but probably is now going to make as many as she can.  She cannot be too comfortable that the world now knows she was in the thick of yet another attempt to tamper with evidence & the prosecution in this case, i.e. LB (they met and spoke on several occasions & LB expressed right from the beginning an odd hyper sympathy for the Anthonys).

Your mom will be in my prayers for continued healing.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #156 on: February 05, 2011, 01:28:00 PM »

Me thinks Rosebud found the keyboard again. 

Check out the comments under this article by JakeJones124

http://discussions.orlandosentinel.com/20/orlnews/os-casey-anthony-new-hearing-20110204/10

<snipped>

No evidence that a murder even took place.

Reams of Junk Science (i.e. air test, coffin flies)

An endless supply of baseless theories from no-life bloggers?

Reasonable doubt?

The Death Penalty?

Why is this miscarriage of justice happening?

Gifted with unimaginable beauty, Casey received the attention of every man & the jealousy of women.

Now a jealous mob who wants their pound of flesh.

God Bless

BBM

Well, at least now she admits it.  At the very least, she should have gotten paid for it.

Gifted with unimaginable beauty?   Seriously....no seriously?  O for the love of God, who the flip needs to have ever been jealous of Casey Anthony...EVER!  Truth be told Casey is an average looker, half way decent body but with a buttaface - at times she looks attractive facially and others more like a horse on crack.    Delusion is a very scary thing!

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #157 on: February 05, 2011, 01:35:16 PM »

Thanks to everyone for all the pixs and comments, as I wasn't able to watch live yesterday.
Monk, will be praying for the continued recovery of your Mom.

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #158 on: February 05, 2011, 01:37:16 PM »

And if I were to Tweet Kathi Reichs, I would first have to text her some pics of me so that she knows who she is talking to, cause you can tell things about people by the way they look.  I'll have to send an older one of me with my 5-year-old daughter, when she was 5.   Monkey Devil!

But first make sure you specifically say "Hello Kathi Reichs" and then later claim that it was just a general email that you sent.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #159 on: February 05, 2011, 01:57:03 PM »

Judge Perry entered his order denying the Defense’s request to question Roy  Kronk at trial regarding allegations of past indiscretions. …  At the time the Defense filed this motion,  there were  individuals in the legal community that lauded this sordid  attempt as a sound and legitimate  defense strategy. http://billsheaffer.wordpress.com/2011/02/04/strategies/

Tee hee! I bet I know one person he is referring to, whose initials are RH. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.