March 29, 2024, 08:28:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #180 2/04/11 - 2/22/11  (Read 167229 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #160 on: February 05, 2011, 02:07:06 PM »

Hi, Monkeys---

I have a different perspective about Baez' quest to have the jury made up of a certain ethnic group.  I think I've mentioned before that I consider myself an American, although I am of English descent, some generations ago.  Personally I find it racist to even contemplate that a jury should be chosen because they are of a certain ethnic backgrand, in this case Hispanic.  I would find it prejudicial if the jury were made up of people from say......New Jersey. (Of course a jury in New Jersey would be made up of citizens of New Jersey, but not necessarily born in New Jersey.)  I find the concept distasteful and I hope Judge Perry takes into consideration that to choose a jury because they are of an ethnic background is rather unAmerican.  A jury of our peers should be made be of many ethnic backgrounds and colors just as our peers, as well as Casey's are.  I hope Judge Perry rejects this concept.

What an incompetent lawyer, and I use the title lawyer loosely. I believe the defendent, as in Casey here, is to be judged by a jury of HER PEERS. I realize the defense has a job to do and that is to defend their client even if they are guilty, but Bozo can't even do that much, he has made this all about him, especially by insisting that the jury in this case consist of a majority of hispanics. Does he really think a jury of HIS PEERS will find Casey not guilty after all the state's evidence is brought to light, just because of his ethnicity? Hope he goes out with a bang because I believe this may be the last case he ever tries in a court of law. How insulting to the people of FL, that Bozo thinks only a jury of hispanics could rendor a fair and just verdict in this case based on the fact that the lead duhfense attorney is hispanic. If/when Baez loses his license to practice law, I wonder who will represent him in all his foreclosures, non-payments and criminal trials as a result of his total disregard and disrespect for the law?

We all know that our judicial history did not reflect the entire community a trial was taking place, as unAmerican as it was then as it is now.  In particular this was a struggle African Americans demanded equality on for many years.  We've made great strides since those days but the makeup of the jury is still a consideration today but moreover to ensure a fair representation of the US citizen residents in the area the case is being tried, and NOT based on particular attorney's preference.  This is one of the reasons I have quite a bit of misgivings that the use of jury selection experts are allowed because they consider race, religion & sex which I think needs to be abolished.   We will not finish bridging the gap of prejudicial judgments if we allow it in some manner & not in others.  The fact that out of Bozo's mouth he even considered this only exhibits the type of sleaze he is & insulted every US citizen, not just those of Hispanic origin.   Overall, today's society does not tolerate prejudice or racial profiling and ignorance is finding its way to being equally intolerable, but there is a long way to go before those inclined to have blinders on against people not of their own like get out from under their self-binding mindset.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #161 on: February 05, 2011, 02:13:50 PM »

I want to ask a serious question. With Bozo's conduct being so erratic, Both with him being so disorganized not only in and out of court and obviously with the handling of his money with two houses in foreclosure, is it possible he has some sort of an addiction problem? Are lawyers ever drug tested? Is there ever a requirement when their behavior is so far out of hand that they are required to be drug tested and treated in Florida?

I have thought about this for a while. I know there are functioning addicts that can somewhat carry on with their occupations and family life and no one ever suspects. But Bozo is getting so out there and bizarre over the period of time since we first knew about him, I can't help but wonder now if there is not some kind of problem. The thing that really makes me think there is a substance problem is his feeling of grandeur and he feels untouchable and tries to lie his way out of anything. Possibly it is a mental defect, but something about him is really weird.

He didn't have a pristine past either, what with not making the bar, sanctions about money problems, and it makes me think this has been going on for a while. Just my thoughts, and I was wondering if anyone else had some thoughts on this. JMO

Sounds like some sociopathic bahaviors to me and they usually don't stop until they are held legally responsible for there behaviors and dirty deeds, like Casey. I have thought that what attracted Baez to law, was not an interest in justice, but a means for him to always stay one step ahead of the law in his own twisted little world....JMHO

LOL I hear what you are saying Fanny because his mind is twisted & his mind swings are wide but I agree with Samarie, he is a narcissistic sociopath.   He chose this profession because he likes power tripping, enjoys the spotlight & demands attention.  He has no remorse & does not think rules & law apply to himself but to everyone else.  If he was a politician he would be a dictator type.

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #162 on: February 05, 2011, 02:43:02 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/user/Sierra1947#p/u/2/wIsC0orbP3g

Not sure why this was covered in Prime News yesterday. But it could be because audios of TL and AH interviews are new?
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #163 on: February 05, 2011, 02:45:34 PM »

Hi, Monkeys---

I have a different perspective about Baez' quest to have the jury made up of a certain ethnic group.  I think I've mentioned before that I consider myself an American, although I am of English descent, some generations ago.  Personally I find it racist to even contemplate that a jury should be chosen because they are of a certain ethnic backgrand, in this case Hispanic.  I would find it prejudicial if the jury were made up of people from say......New Jersey. (Of course a jury in New Jersey would be made up of citizens of New Jersey, but not necessarily born in New Jersey.)  I find the concept distasteful and I hope Judge Perry takes into consideration that to choose a jury because they are of an ethnic background is rather unAmerican.  A jury of our peers should be made be of many ethnic backgrounds and colors just as our peers, as well as Casey's are.  I hope Judge Perry rejects this concept.

What an incompetent lawyer, and I use the title lawyer loosely. I believe the defendent, as in Casey here, is to be judged by a jury of HER PEERS. I realize the defense has a job to do and that is to defend their client even if they are guilty, but Bozo can't even do that much, he has made this all about him, especially by insisting that the jury in this case consist of a majority of hispanics. Does he really think a jury of HIS PEERS will find Casey not guilty after all the state's evidence is brought to light, just because of his ethnicity? Hope he goes out with a bang because I believe this may be the last case he ever tries in a court of law. How insulting to the people of FL, that Bozo thinks only a jury of hispanics could rendor a fair and just verdict in this case based on the fact that the lead duhfense attorney is hispanic. If/when Baez loses his license to practice law, I wonder who will represent him in all his foreclosures, non-payments and criminal trials as a result of his total disregard and disrespect for the law?

We all know that our judicial history did not reflect the entire community a trial was taking place, as unAmerican as it was then as it is now.  In particular this was a struggle African Americans demanded equality on for many years.  We've made great strides since those days but the makeup of the jury is still a consideration today but moreover to ensure a fair representation of the US citizen residents in the area the case is being tried, and NOT based on particular attorney's preference.  This is one of the reasons I have quite a bit of misgivings that the use of jury selection experts are allowed because they consider race, religion & sex which I think needs to be abolished.   We will not finish bridging the gap of prejudicial judgments if we allow it in some manner & not in others.  The fact that out of Bozo's mouth he even considered this only exhibits the type of sleaze he is & insulted every US citizen, not just those of Hispanic origin.   Overall, today's society does not tolerate prejudice or racial profiling and ignorance is finding its way to being equally intolerable, but there is a long way to go before those inclined to have blinders on against people not of their own like get out from under their self-binding mindset.

BBM.

I so agree with you, Cappy. Especially what I bolded.

an angelic monkey

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #164 on: February 05, 2011, 02:50:36 PM »

Bobo is such a putz.  K Reichs has consistently been tweeting on her trip.  All he has to do is tweet her as she is  replying to others.  She is in the Cook Islands right now and scheduled to be in New Zealand Feb 12 to 16th.  They do have phones in New Zealand Bobo!

http://twitter.com/KathyReichs#

Yeah, I've been watching her tweet since Ashton said it in court today.

Brandi~ Lol! Those were great.

Hey, maybe CJBP should drop her a tweet LOL   

Hmmm, I have a twitter account, where I mainly fawn over hot guy singers, but I could drop her a tweet.  I'll say, Umm Mr. Bozo Baez says he cannot get in touch with you, can you give the man a call.  Apprently, he thinks there are no phones whereever you are. 

I was thinking the same thing, Zoo but I didn't do it.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #165 on: February 05, 2011, 03:02:01 PM »

Apparently  WFTV doesn't have problems calling and talking to Dr. Logan and using his lab for testing.
http://www.wftv.com/news/26750580/detail.html

Good catch, 4DONKS. Interesting article too.

When I click the link it it takes me to an article about bath salts, lol.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #166 on: February 05, 2011, 03:03:24 PM »

Apparently  WFTV doesn't have problems calling and talking to Dr. Logan and using his lab for testing.
The interesting part of this story is that KB did the phone interview with Dr. Logan...wonder if she asked any questions about the KC case while she had him on the phone ?

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #167 on: February 05, 2011, 03:35:15 PM »

That is the story..they used his lab and KB did a phone interview with him

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #168 on: February 05, 2011, 03:55:23 PM »

Oh! I'm an idiot!

OMGWTF

Malcolm X
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #169 on: February 05, 2011, 05:48:01 PM »

Hey, Monks...missed the hearing live because my mom was inthe intensive care unit. (Pneumonia and really low blood pressure.  She's doing better.) What was beyond weird was when we were in the emergency room and the tv was on In Session and up front and personal was the Honorable Judge Perry.  I couldn't hear what was going on.  I came home late last night and watched it, finally.  What was Cindy doing there?  Normally she only comes to hearings when Casey is performing, um, I mean appearing.  Someone said John Allen was there too.  Any news on that front?  Got to go back to the hospital, but I'll see you all soon.

Oh, Monk, I am so sorry.   Prayers for your Mom and family.  Take care.

an angelic monkey

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #170 on: February 05, 2011, 05:52:42 PM »

Oh! I'm an idiot!
No...I should have put an explanation with more information so monkeys wouldn't think I'd lost it.

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #171 on: February 05, 2011, 06:51:18 PM »

Hi, Monkeys---

BBM.

I so agree with you, Cappy. Especially what I bolded.

an angelic monkey

capp
Like I have said before here! I am of hispanic descent and cannot  stand the likes of this poor low class lawyer. I dont think the hispanic community will inbrace a baby killer-nonhispanic! just because he is hispanic. I know many hispanics in my area that have watched this case and have total disgust and disrespect for the likes of him. His hubris will not allow him to be liked or favored no matter !! where he goes.. Those expensive suits will be best served sold on ebay so that he can find another career/town and just disappear away from the judicial system. He is doing no justice to anyone! there's one man so far sitting on death row because of him! he even turned on that client when the client hollered ineffective counsel!!  it needs to stop he needs to go away far away!!! I as a hispanic would never side with someone because they were my ethnic  culture. I say right is right and wrong is wrong.

leave him to practice law will only fill death row!! he has nothing to be arrogant about and as far as I know from a person that was there in the courtroom! the hearing over!! she was in the elevator with ashton, bill s and two LE one other lawyer! for 25 floors they were laughing about his actions in the courtroom. Can you imagine thats only a few legal eagles, so many more that  share the same!! he is the water coolers butt for jokes!!!

Loca
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #172 on: February 05, 2011, 06:54:34 PM »

Hi, Monkeys---

Hi, samarie---Good post.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #173 on: February 05, 2011, 07:02:28 PM »

Me thinks Rosebud found the keyboard again. 

Check out the comments under this article by JakeJones124

http://discussions.orlandosentinel.com/20/orlnews/os-casey-anthony-new-hearing-20110204/10

<snipped>

No evidence that a murder even took place.

Reams of Junk Science (i.e. air test, coffin flies)

An endless supply of baseless theories from no-life bloggers?

Reasonable doubt?

The Death Penalty?

Why is this miscarriage of justice happening?

Gifted with unimaginable beauty, Casey received the attention of every man & the jealousy of women.

Now a jealous mob who wants their pound of flesh.

God Bless

BBM

Well, at least now she admits it.  At the very least, she should have gotten paid for it.

Gifted with unimaginable beauty?   Seriously....no seriously?  O for the love of God, who the flip needs to have ever been jealous of Casey Anthony...EVER!  Truth be told Casey is an average looker, half way decent body but with a buttaface - at times she looks attractive facially and others more like a horse on crack.    Delusion is a very scary thing!

It appears to be someone justifying the "attention" she gets from so many men.  This person never said what was beautiful, they may not be talking about her face.

It is very difficult for me to get past the ugliness of her inside to see the beauty this writer sees on the outside.  Actions of a person, and the heart of a person always add or subtract from her looks.  If we are only talking outside beauty, as far as I know, Casey has not won any beauty contests recently.  If there was a way to do it, her parents would have exploited her, as much as possible, as they have their Granddaughter.  The only person I can see writing this letter is her Mom.  Her parents constantly belabor any change at all in her appearance.  I cannot believe how obsessed they are with Casey's looks. 

When I look at Casey, I see the ultimate pain of betrayal in the eyes of her daughter, who has been snuffed out of this life by her mommy, forever.  I just cannot see it any other way and believe me, I have tried.  I really did not want this wonderful, lovable, loyal, innocent, vivacious...child to have her life and her innocence taken away by her mother.  I cannot imagine any crime more horrific than one involving cruelty from your own mom.  If Caylee had survived the attack, by some miracle, her mother's betrayal would have messed her up forever.

God love you, Caylee, we do, and we are awaiting justice.  It has made me a better person just getting to "know" you.  I wish it was under other circumstances, but I can see you wanting your life, however short, to make a difference, and save other children.  Jesus hugs and angel kisses, baby doll.

an angelic monkey

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #174 on: February 05, 2011, 07:09:51 PM »

Supreme Court Justice Sonya Sotomayer, of Hispanic descent, said prior to her confirmation hearing that,"A wise Latino woman could render a better judgement than a white male."  I found that not only unwise, but offensive.  I thought it disqualified her for the high position she holds.  It seems this kind of racial/ethnic prejudice runs throughout our society.  I hope that Judge Perry, who is a man of integrity and while I don't know his background, I suspect he had a hard row to hoe to get to the position he now holds, would strive to be color blind and ethnicity blind and slap Baez on his ample butt.  A girl can dream.........

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #175 on: February 05, 2011, 07:41:33 PM »

Me thinks Rosebud found the keyboard again. 

Check out the comments under this article by JakeJones124

http://discussions.orlandosentinel.com/20/orlnews/os-casey-anthony-new-hearing-20110204/10

<snipped>

No evidence that a murder even took place.

Reams of Junk Science (i.e. air test, coffin flies)

An endless supply of baseless theories from no-life bloggers?

Reasonable doubt?

The Death Penalty?

Why is this miscarriage of justice happening?

Gifted with unimaginable beauty, Casey received the attention of every man & the jealousy of women.

Now a jealous mob who wants their pound of flesh.

God Bless

BBM

Well, at least now she admits it.  At the very least, she should have gotten paid for it.

Gifted with unimaginable beauty?   Seriously....no seriously?  O for the love of God, who the flip needs to have ever been jealous of Casey Anthony...EVER!  Truth be told Casey is an average looker, half way decent body but with a buttaface - at times she looks attractive facially and others more like a horse on crack.    Delusion is a very scary thing!

It appears to be someone justifying the "attention" she gets from so many men.  This person never said what was beautiful, they may not be talking about her face.

It is very difficult for me to get past the ugliness of her inside to see the beauty this writer sees on the outside.  Actions of a person, and the heart of a person always add or subtract from her looks.  If we are only talking outside beauty, as far as I know, Casey has not won any beauty contests recently.  If there was a way to do it, her parents would have exploited her, as much as possible, as they have their Granddaughter.  The only person I can see writing this letter is her Mom.  Her parents constantly belabor any change at all in her appearance.  I cannot believe how obsessed they are with Casey's looks. 

When I look at Casey, I see the ultimate pain of betrayal in the eyes of her daughter, who has been snuffed out of this life by her mommy, forever.  I just cannot see it any other way and believe me, I have tried.  I really did not want this wonderful, lovable, loyal, innocent, vivacious...child to have her life and her innocence taken away by her mother.  I cannot imagine any crime more horrific than one involving cruelty from your own mom.  If Caylee had survived the attack, by some miracle, her mother's betrayal would have messed her up forever.

God love you, Caylee, we do, and we are awaiting justice.  It has made me a better person just getting to "know" you.  I wish it was under other circumstances, but I can see you wanting your life, however short, to make a difference, and save other children.  Jesus hugs and angel kisses, baby doll.

an angelic monkey

Well said, all, very well said.

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #176 on: February 05, 2011, 08:53:32 PM »

Whoever wrote that hogwash, and it was likiely Cindy Anthony, has apparently never seen a picture of Angelina Jolie.  Unimaginable beautiy?  How about those nasty sores on her back.  Really gross. I'd be afraid to touch her. Looks communicable to me.  And her face bears a resemblance to Mr. Ed.  Sorry, I don't usually comment on someone's physical flaws, but Casey's teeth are about twice as long as normal teeth are. She could eat an ear of corn through a knothole.

What is unimaginable about Casey is her evil nature.  Unimaginable that she would murder her precious daughter  In such an unimaginably cruel way. 

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #177 on: February 05, 2011, 09:21:49 PM »

Supreme Court Justice Sonya Sotomayer, of Hispanic descent, said prior to her confirmation hearing that,"A wise Latino woman could render a better judgement than a white male."  I found that not only unwise, but offensive.  I thought it disqualified her for the high position she holds.  It seems this kind of racial/ethnic prejudice runs throughout our society.  I hope that Judge Perry, who is a man of integrity and while I don't know his background, I suspect he had a hard row to hoe to get to the position he now holds, would strive to be color blind and ethnicity blind and slap Baez on his ample butt.  A girl can dream.........

Loca
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #178 on: February 05, 2011, 09:21:49 PM »

Bobo is such a putz.  K Reichs has consistently been tweeting on her trip.  All he has to do is tweet her as she is  replying to others.  She is in the Cook Islands right now and scheduled to be in New Zealand Feb 12 to 16th.  They do have phones in New Zealand Bobo!

http://twitter.com/KathyReichs#

Yeah, I've been watching her tweet since Ashton said it in court today.

Brandi~ Lol! Those were great.

Hey, maybe CJBP should drop her a tweet LOL   

Hmmm, I have a twitter account, where I mainly fawn over hot guy singers, but I could drop her a tweet.  I'll say, Umm Mr. Bozo Baez says he cannot get in touch with you, can you give the man a call.  Apprently, he thinks there are no phones whereever you are. 

I was thinking the same thing, Zoo but I didn't do it.

LOL, I bet we are not the only 2 folks who have thought about it.  Problem is, the super duper lawyer should have thought of it. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #179 on: February 05, 2011, 09:23:21 PM »

Whoever wrote that hogwash, and it was likiely Cindy Anthony, has apparently never seen a picture of Angelina Jolie.  Unimaginable beautiy?  How about those nasty sores on her back.  Really gross. I'd be afraid to touch her. Looks communicable to me.  And her face bears a resemblance to Mr. Ed.  Sorry, I don't usually comment on someone's physical flaws, but Casey's teeth are about twice as long as normal teeth are. She could eat an ear of corn through a knothole.

What is unimaginable about Casey is her evil nature.  Unimaginable that she would murder her precious daughter  In such an unimaginably cruel way. 

Oh lordie am I shooting blanks? I dont like sota wheva her name is. I am hispanic and just hate to hear people use their ethnicity like her and baez/JVM/geraldo all do!1 if they only seen how stupid they sound.

Loca
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.