March 28, 2024, 06:14:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #180 2/04/11 - 2/22/11  (Read 167157 times)
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #180 on: February 05, 2011, 09:31:34 PM »

What I don't get is why Bobo thinks Spanish people will be more sympathetic to Casey????????  Does he think that Spanish people will be okay with her lying about EVERYTHING, not reporting her child missing for 31 days, and that maybe they will think she had a reason to kill her beautiful baby?  Casey is not spanish.  I don't get it. 

A real mother, no matter what color their skin, will not be okay with this tragedy.  No excuse suffices.  Real mothers, again no matter the color of their skin, do not kill their babies for any reason. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #181 on: February 05, 2011, 09:34:44 PM »

Bobo is such a putz.  K Reichs has consistently been tweeting on her trip.  All he has to do is tweet her as she is  replying to others.  She is in the Cook Islands right now and scheduled to be in New Zealand Feb 12 to 16th.  They do have phones in New Zealand Bobo!

http://twitter.com/KathyReichs#

Yeah, I've been watching her tweet since Ashton said it in court today.

Brandi~ Lol! Those were great.

Hey, maybe CJBP should drop her a tweet LOL   

Hmmm, I have a twitter account, where I mainly fawn over hot guy singers, but I could drop her a tweet.  I'll say, Umm Mr. Bozo Baez says he cannot get in touch with you, can you give the man a call.  Apprently, he thinks there are no phones whereever you are. 

I was thinking the same thing, Zoo but I didn't do it.

LOL, I bet we are not the only 2 folks who have thought about it.  Problem is, the super duper lawyer should have thought of it. 

I wonder if Jeff Ashton did.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #182 on: February 05, 2011, 09:38:38 PM »

What I don't get is why Bobo thinks Spanish people will be more sympathetic to Casey????????  Does he think that Spanish people will be okay with her lying about EVERYTHING, not reporting her child missing for 31 days, and that maybe they will think she had a reason to kill her beautiful baby?  Casey is not spanish.  I don't get it. 

A real mother, no matter what color their skin, will not be okay with this tragedy.  No excuse suffices.  Real mothers, again no matter the color of their skin, do not kill their babies for any reason. 

Thats what I am talking about!

Loca
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #183 on: February 05, 2011, 09:41:05 PM »

Bobo is such a putz.  K Reichs has consistently been tweeting on her trip.  All he has to do is tweet her as she is  replying to others.  She is in the Cook Islands right now and scheduled to be in New Zealand Feb 12 to 16th.  They do have phones in New Zealand Bobo!

Hmmm, I have a twitter account, where I mainly fawn over hot guy singers, but I could drop her a tweet.  I'll say, Umm Mr. Bozo Baez says he cannot get in touch with you, can you give the man a call.  Apprently, he thinks there are no phones whereever you are. 

LOL, I bet we are not the only 2 folks who have thought about it.  Problem is, the super duper lawyer should have thought of it. 

I can definitely see him doing that. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #184 on: February 05, 2011, 09:47:15 PM »

I can definitely see him doing that. 

I searched for for his name. If he's on there, he's not using his real name.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #185 on: February 05, 2011, 09:48:44 PM »

Whoever wrote that hogwash, and it was likiely Cindy Anthony, has apparently never seen a picture of Angelina Jolie.  Unimaginable beautiy?  How about those nasty sores on her back.  Really gross. I'd be afraid to touch her. Looks communicable to me.  And her face bears a resemblance to Mr. Ed.  Sorry, I don't usually comment on someone's physical flaws, but Casey's teeth are about twice as long as normal teeth are. She could eat an ear of corn through a knothole.What is unimaginable about Casey is her evil nature.  Unimaginable that she would murder her precious daughter  In such an unimaginably cruel way. 

OMG...I spit my drink out

Bet there are a few things Casey could do through a knothole...IYKWIM
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #186 on: February 05, 2011, 09:52:20 PM »

A posted comment at blinks I thought was interesting considering Mr. Logan seems to be  a part of this case now.
WARNING LONG!!

But great reading

What is Dr. Logan going to testify to? As other bloggers have pointed out, WFTV was able to contact Logan for a comment on the dangers of abusing bath salts.

The big news is that Baez was unable to contact him while WFTV was…well, I am more interested with what exactly he will be doing for the defense as an expert… Dr. Logan seems to be an expert on “legal highs”, coming up with ways to test urine blood ect for these substances. He was at one time interested in researching stimulant use and driving impairment, drug interactions and postmortem toxicology, and drug facilitated sexual assault. He is director of NMS Labs, which is the first laboratory in the US to offer a forensic test for the key ingredients in Saliva and herbal incense blends such as K2,& Spice also testing for other designer drugs such as mephedrone, ect.

“NMS Labs monitors emerging trends in the drug abusing community, and rapidly responds with the latest technology to detect and measure these impairing drugs.” These drugs have some of the same effects of marijuana, LSD or ecstasy ect. It is said that each has adverse effects even death can occur… So again I ask what is Dr. Logan, the toxicologist/chemist…going to testify to?

In yesterday’s hearing, Jose Baez was sure to ask Judge Perry for clarification on what will be allowed in trial..If it is not in the experts reports or in the depositions it will not be allowed in… Jose Baez was adamant that Dr. Logan was NOT a toxicologist but rather a chemist…, although Ashton pointed out that it is on his web-page-

Yes, Dr Logan has a bachelor’s degree in chemistry but he has earned his Ph.D. in forensic toxicology. Doesn’t seem like such a big deal, I say tomato- you say tomato. It seemed to be a big deal to Baez, why? Is there a huge difference between the two? Does JB already have a toxicologist expert? Or Is there more to his insistence in regards to chemist vs toxicologist?

(snipped from following links) Dr. Logan was the Toxicologist for Washington State. He is a member of the Society of Forensic Toxicologists. He serves on the editorial boards of the Journal of Forensic Sciences and the Journal of Analytical Toxicology. Logan is Board Certified by the American Board of Forensic Toxicology(ABFT)He writes about the effects of alcohol, and drugs on drivers…. as well as other aspects of forensic toxicology, including postmortem toxicology, adverse drug reactions, and homicide. He is Director of Toxicological Services at NMS Labs.

All about Dr. Logan, and his career, the lab NMS, & some of the drugs they test for ect…

http://www.nhtsa.gov/people/injury/research/job185drugs/biographical-sketches.htm
Dr. Barry K. Logan was born in Bearsden, Scotland, and earned his bachelor’s degree in chemistry and Ph.D. in forensic toxicology from the University of Glasgow. In 1986 he accepted a research position in the Department of Toxicology and Chemical Pathology at the University of Tennessee in Memphis. In 1990 he joined the faculty of the University of Washington (UW) in the Department of Laboratory Medicine and was appointed Washington State Toxicologist. In 1999 the Washington State Toxicology Laboratory merged with the Washington State Patrol, and Dr. Logan was named Director of the newly created Forensic Laboratory Services Bureau. In addition to his duties as State Toxicologist and Clinical Assistant Professor at UW, he oversees operations of the State Patrol Crime Laboratories, Breath Test Section, and Implied Consent Section. Dr. Logan has more than 70 publications in the field of forensic toxicology and drug analysis, and is Board Certified by the American Board of Forensic Toxicology. He has been elected to the National Safety Council’s Committee on Alcohol and Other Drugs and to the International Council on Alcohol, Drugs, and Traffic Safety, and has served as a consultant to the National Institute of Justice, the United Nations Drug Control Program, and numerous state agencies. He is a Fellow of the American Academy of Forensic Sciences, an active member of the Society of Forensic Toxicologists, and serves on the editorial boards of the Journal of Forensic Sciences and the Journal of Analytical Toxicology. His current research interests include stimulant use and driving impairment, drug interactions and postmortem toxicology, and drug facilitated sexual assault. He has spoken on such topics as, driver impairment from medicinal drugs as well as drug use in vehicular assault and homicide.

http://www.komonews.com/news/15643687.html

State toxicology lab chief resigns over DUI errors
SEATTLE — Dr. Barry Logan, head of the state crime and toxicology labs, has resigned following the discovery of deficiencies in the way DUI testing was conducted at the toxicology lab.
As head of the Washington State Patrol’s Forensic Laboratory Services Bureau, Logan was responsible for operation of the state crime lab and toxicology lab. He also filled the role of state toxicologist.

For several months, the patrol has been in the process of correcting operational deficiencies discovered in the toxicology lab. Recent court rulings also were critical of the operation and management of the lab.

Irregularities were discovered in the toxicology lab in late summer 2007.

A senior manager was found to have signed off on tests she did not personally perform. An investigation into that misconduct led to the discovery of other problems, including errors that may have materially affected breathalyzer results in about 130 DUI cases.

Batiste immediately ordered a series of audits, and all recommendations made by the auditors to date have been accepted. Most have already been implemented. A review of those audits is being done by the state’s Forensic Investigation Council, which will decide if it needs to conduct a further audit of its own.

In King County, three judges referred to what they called ethical lapses and a climate of compromise in the state toxicology lab.

Logan says he strongly disagrees with the findings of those judges, although he admits there were errors made in the lab. He said as soon as the problems were identified, they were corrected and he is confident in the calibration of breath test equipment and in the performance of the toxicology lab.

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/htm…thtest23m.html

In January 2008, District Court Judges Darrell Phillipson, Mark Chow and David Steiner issued a blistering 29-page ruling, saying that the lab engaged in “fraudulent and scientifically unacceptable” practices that have compromised breath-test readings used to prosecute suspected drunken drivers.

The judges found that a “multiplicity of errors,” including how breath-test results were analyzed and verified at the lab, affected thousands of cases in recent years. Specifically, the judges criticized the work of former state toxicologist Dr. Barry Logan and former lab manager Ann Marie Gordon.

http://www.wftv.com/news/26750580/detail.html
WFTV Tests So-Called “Bath Salts” Used To Get High

Both labs found the same stimulant, MDPV, which is known to cause psychosis, spike heart rate, and trigger heart attacks.

“There have been deaths associated with it,” said Dr. Barry Logan, NMS Labs.

Loca
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #187 on: February 05, 2011, 09:57:29 PM »

That was interesting, Loca.
Figures Bozo would find someone with a blemish in his career.

I still think all these folks he's unable to reach, are making sure they're unavailable for him.

OMGWTF

Malcolm X
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #188 on: February 05, 2011, 10:09:16 PM »

So bringing up these reports during Dr. Logan's testimony would have the same results as Dr. Lee past history of problems being brought up.  Another one hits the dust.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #189 on: February 05, 2011, 10:13:01 PM »

I still think all these folks he's unable to reach, are making sure they're unavailable for him.

curly
lol yes and the cool thing is that kathi belich called and is onto the whole thingie. I am sure she knows and if she doesnt I sent her the same thing I posted. I  am just trying to help! get his arse disbarred.

Loca
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #190 on: February 05, 2011, 10:22:12 PM »

curly
lol yes and the cool thing is that kathi belich called and is onto the whole thingie. I am sure she knows and if she doesnt I sent her the same thing I posted. I  am just trying to help! get his arse disbarred.

Lol! Good thinking, Loca.

OMGWTF

Malcolm X
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #191 on: February 05, 2011, 11:19:07 PM »

Check out this cheesy video of baez trying to do a commercial for his law firm. Neither baez or his law firm can even spit out a decent intelligent presentation!!

http://www.baezlawfirm.com/fondo-videos.html

Loca
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #192 on: February 05, 2011, 11:38:35 PM »

Check out this cheesy video of baez trying to do a commercial for his law firm. Neither baez or his law firm can even spit out a decent intelligent presentation!!

I couldn't even get through the first few minutes of it.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #193 on: February 05, 2011, 11:40:00 PM »

fannie
lol it's bad huh?  they clearly are stupid.

Loca
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #194 on: February 05, 2011, 11:48:22 PM »

fannie
lol it's bad huh?  they clearly are stupid.

Lets just say their slogan is " Baez Law Firm where Justice Begins" I don't know if I should laugh because it's so ridiculous      or be  that they have the gall to even say something like that

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #195 on: February 05, 2011, 11:57:05 PM »

Baez has no future in TV.  He'd better keep his day job----whatever it is.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #196 on: February 06, 2011, 01:12:09 AM »

AMEN!!! I just finished listening to the status hearing and am still shocked Bozo ever passed the bar, it's almost like the judge and prosecutor have to explain what needs to be done, filed well everything really, what a disgrace he and jarhead are....if I was family of either, I;d hang my head in shame and change my name

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #197 on: February 06, 2011, 01:35:09 AM »

AMEN!!! I just finished listening to the status hearing and am still shocked Bozo ever passed the bar, it's almost like the judge and prosecutor have to explain what needs to be done, filed well everything really, what a disgrace he and jarhead are....if I was family of either, I;d hang my head in shame and change my name

PRAY TELL
who is gabriel adams other than a colleague of the clown bozo?

Loca
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #198 on: February 06, 2011, 01:55:22 AM »

<snipped>

PRAY TELL

http://www.baezlawfirm.com/gabriel/AboutUs_Gabriel_English.html

He is a lawyer with Baez's firm.

That's all I know.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #199 on: February 06, 2011, 01:58:10 AM »

PRAY TELL

Other than another atty at Bozo's firm I have no clue, well other than to say he must have a desire to destroy his career by even affiliating himself with anyone as low and a POS dumb scum like Bozo

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.