March 28, 2024, 07:23:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #180 2/04/11 - 2/22/11  (Read 167162 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #240 on: February 07, 2011, 03:36:19 PM »

http://insession.blogs.cnn.com/2011/02/07/defense-argues-deadlines-in-casey-anthony-murder-trial/
February 7, 2011
Defense argues deadlines in Casey Anthony murder trial
Posted: 02:48 PM ET

Hi Monks!  Thanks Trim

thought I'd list these (yes, I did watch the hearing )

Deadlines

DNA Report (deadline was January 14, 2011) JB said the lab said it would take at least 10 weeks and that was 8 weeks ago.
JP wanted name & phone number of Lab to call them himself (I think this is when BAEZ dirtied is tidy whities)

Dr. Haskell's additional entomology report by Feb 11, 2011 4:00pm
State witness

Dr. Logan - Feb 15, 2011 4:00pm deadline to provide report
Forensic Chemist at Lab in PA - Dr. Logan has NOT returned JB's calls but JB is sure he will be available

Kathy Reichs - Feb 15, 2011 4:00pm deadline to provide reports....although Baez says he hasn't been able to reach her, the State provided her tweets showing she was reachable.

Dr. Rodriguez - Feb 21, 2011[/b] 4:00pm deadline to provide reports
Taphonomy - decomp - Baez said he was newly' hired'

Dr. Spitz - March 11, 2011 4:00pm deadline to provide reports (Dr. Spitz has medical issues)

Frye Hearings Scheduled for March 23, 24, 25, 2011 these will be primarily about the .......ahem....junk science of Oak Ridge

May 2 - Change of Venue will be announced to attorneys

May 4 - Deadline to object to Venue Location

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #241 on: February 07, 2011, 03:42:03 PM »

http://insession.blogs.cnn.com/2011/02/07/defense-argues-deadlines-in-casey-anthony-murder-trial/
February 7, 2011

Hi Monks!  Thanks Trim

Deadlines

DNA Report (deadline was January 14, 2011) JB said the lab said it would take at least 10 weeks and that was 8 weeks ago.
JP wanted name & phone number of Lab to call them himself (I think this is when BAEZ dirtied is tidy whities)

State witness

Forensic Chemist at Lab in PA - Dr. Logan has NOT returned JB's calls but JB is sure he will be available

Kathy Reichs - Feb 15, 2011 4:00pm deadline to provide reports....although Baez says he hasn't been able to reach her, the State provided her tweets showing she was reachable.

Dr. Spitz - March 11, 2011 4:00pm deadline to provide reports (Dr. Spitz has medical issues)

Frye Hearings Scheduled for March 23, 24, 25, 2011 these will be primarily about the .......ahem....junk science of Oak Ridge

Thanks Sunny!   TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #242 on: February 07, 2011, 03:54:47 PM »

February 7, 2011

Hi Monks!  Thanks Trim

Deadlines

State witness

Awesome, thank you Sunny, I missed the hearing this really helps.  Baez must be feeling the squeeze now, I hope he feels like a pressure cooker that is about to explode. 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #243 on: February 07, 2011, 03:55:17 PM »

Thanks Sunny! 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #244 on: February 07, 2011, 03:56:31 PM »

February 7, 2011

Hi Monks!  Thanks Trim

Deadlines

State witness

Thanks Sunny!   TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK

Hi tupelo....it's going to be a very interesting couple of weeks....I enjoyed the hearing so much I watched/listened twice....loved the subtle smack downs......Judge Perry did it effortlessly. I have my fingers crossed that he sticks to his statements re no more extensions.  I honestly think JB signed up for the conference to waylay these 'experts.'  I was concerned with a couple statements from Baez regarding 'pointing to pictures' etc.....what pictures? Loved when JP asked him what photos he was going to point to re: the sniffers!  LOL

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #245 on: February 07, 2011, 03:58:05 PM »

http://www.ninthcircuit.org/news/High-Profile-Cases/Anthony/Downloads/Order%20Memorializing%20Status%20Hearing%20of%20Feb%204,%202011.pdf
Order Memorializing Status Hearing

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #246 on: February 07, 2011, 03:58:58 PM »

February 7, 2011

Hi Monks!  Thanks Trim

Deadlines

State witness

Awesome, thank you Sunny, I missed the hearing this really helps.  Baez must be feeling the squeeze now, I hope he feels like a pressure cooker that is about to explode. 

Hey Mission!!   He looked like he was going to explode during the hearing. I think he really thought he was going to get the extensions and looked genuinely SHOCKED when he didn't.....

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #247 on: February 07, 2011, 03:59:39 PM »

Thank-you for all the updates, won't be too much longer until the trial.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #248 on: February 07, 2011, 04:00:36 PM »

Thanks Sunny! 

hi trim....YW...there was so much information in this hearing....I am still absorbing much of it.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #249 on: February 07, 2011, 04:03:45 PM »

thanks trim.....looks like the lab has an extension until 3/23 for the DNA...guess JP got an answer/date Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #250 on: February 07, 2011, 04:05:03 PM »

Hi NRCG.....can't come too soon for me....this has gone on far too long

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #251 on: February 07, 2011, 04:06:39 PM »

http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/
Saturday, February 5, 2011
Casey Anthony Status Hearing: February 4, 2010 - Part 1

~ Peter Frampton
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #252 on: February 07, 2011, 04:17:26 PM »

thanks trim.....looks like the lab has an extension until 3/23 for the DNA...guess JP got an answer/date Monkey Devil!

Hi, Sunny.
Yup. Seems like JP magically got through to the lab and even managed to get a response from them. Go figure!

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #253 on: February 07, 2011, 04:23:10 PM »

Thanks trim.....this lists the 3 main questions I have on my list.

The hearing began late. The attorneys were in a conference in Judge Perry's chambers.  Why??

At one point, Cindy Anthony was summoned to leave the courtroom and later returned with Baez&Co.'s attorney Michelle Medina. (I sure would like to know what all that was about!) 
I would also like to know why Cindy was there to begin with...this was a schedule status hearing....KC doesn't appear for them.....and Cindy doesn't appear except to see KC....so...was KC supposed to be there and for whatever reason not appear and is this why Cindy was called out of the court room??

It was also noted that Sgt. Allen was in attendance at the hearing.  ??

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #254 on: February 07, 2011, 04:24:19 PM »

Hi, Sunny.
Yup. Seems like JP magically got through to the lab and even managed to get a response from them. Go figure!

hi Curly!!!  yep it's magic, huh!  LOL

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #255 on: February 07, 2011, 04:24:47 PM »

Hi NRCG.....can't come too soon for me....this has gone on far too long
Way too long, unnecessarily way too long.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #256 on: February 07, 2011, 04:30:12 PM »

Well that sums it up now doesnt it 

I hate that we get so many chuckles when realizing it is about a precious child's murder but my God Hollywood couldnt have written this script if any director/producer/writer's life depended on it, nor cast the characters we've witnessed first hand.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #257 on: February 07, 2011, 04:36:01 PM »

The hearing began late. The attorneys were in a conference in Judge Perry's chambers.  Why??

At one point, Cindy Anthony was summoned to leave the courtroom and later returned with Baez&Co.'s attorney Michelle Medina. (I sure would like to know what all that was about!) 
I would also like to know why Cindy was there to begin with...this was a schedule status hearing....KC doesn't appear for them.....and Cindy doesn't appear except to see KC....so...was KC supposed to be there and for whatever reason not appear and is this why Cindy was called out of the court room??

The second question's answer is Casey was not scheduled to be there & was reported as such in advance.

The third question's answer in part is Sgt Allen & Det Mulich have been at quite a few hearings previously, I'm not sure there was any particular significance but it may have something to do with what I think it may have had to do with in regard to your first question...why they met in chambers & Cindy was called out of the court room.   It may have very well had something to do with the LB situation & what involvement they had in it.

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #258 on: February 07, 2011, 04:44:24 PM »

February 7, 2011

Hi Monks!  Thanks Trim

Deadlines

State witness

Sunny it's so good to see you! 

Thanks for the above.  It's a great reference.

I know Baaz might be rowing with one oar, but I can't help wonder if this
nonsense he is perpetuating is intentional.  Perhaps he has no intention of using these experts.  Maybe, just maybe, they may not have anything beneficial for the defense. 
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #259 on: February 07, 2011, 04:46:28 PM »

Oh to be a fly on the wall!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.