March 28, 2024, 10:24:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #180 2/04/11 - 2/22/11  (Read 167195 times)
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #280 on: February 07, 2011, 10:52:58 PM »

http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/
Saturday, February 5, 2011
Casey Anthony Status Hearing: February 4, 2010 - Part 1

Thanks trim.....this lists the 3 main questions I have on my list.

The hearing began late. The attorneys were in a conference in Judge Perry's chambers.  Why??

At one point, Cindy Anthony was summoned to leave the courtroom and later returned with Baez&Co.'s attorney Michelle Medina. (I sure would like to know what all that was about!) 
I would also like to know why Cindy was there to begin with...this was a schedule status hearing....KC doesn't appear for them.....and Cindy doesn't appear except to see KC....so...was KC supposed to be there and for whatever reason not appear and is this why Cindy was called out of the court room??

It was also noted that Sgt. Allen was in attendance at the hearing.  ??

No idea what was going on with Cindy.  I imagine that huge rock that she carries on her shoulders was getting in the way of her behaving in court. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #281 on: February 07, 2011, 10:53:00 PM »

Mission~ I think they talk a lot more than we imagine especially since all the business of Laura B came out. They're both in the shenanigans up to their eyeballs. He is always ready to throw spitballs without any case law or proper procedure, either because he doesn't have a clue what proper procedure is or it's his forte to muddy the waters for the media to dispense as fact to the public.

O yea they are...no doubt about it, including what occurred in those woods in NOVEMBER 2008.
Yes! they have been in cahoots since very early, imo, sometimes working together sometimes not . I think the coincidence of Joy W and Laura B are too much. Both were heavily invested in getting Cindy's attention and friendship. Both were Caylee sighters and had communicated personally with Cindy. Where do we know casey saw how to manipulate people...her mother. Remember the photo of Wray with Lyon,the PI and Baez (I think him)..they were probably grooming her to be of "assistance" but she was just too nutty. Looks like Laura passed the nutty test and went on to "assist".  Is it any wonder Baez fought like hell to be alone with those TES docs? I think he had an altered one to slip in the mounds of papers.  They're all evil.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #282 on: February 08, 2011, 12:15:36 AM »

http://twitter.com/#!/search/jose%20baez

mzseeton Sue Yenowine
@
@KathyReichs , Did you know that Mr. Jose Baez is desperately trying to contact you about the Casey Anthony case?
1 hour ago Favorite Retweet Reply
»
Bella Tweeter
bellaTweeter Bella Tweeter
@
@KathyReichs Hi Kathy, Jose Baez says you're not returning his phone calls and isn't sure you have a phone in Tahiti. Call him!

Check it out~  2 tweeters tweeting Kathy R re: Bozo.
I think this is funny as he77!    I read over at HM that someone had tweeted KR, I wonder if one if these is hers?!  Baez tries to make up all these problems, then us sad bloggers show him how easy it really is to get the job done.  He is such a sorry excuse for an attorney. 

Those were just the latest 2 tweets.
There are pages of them!
One gave Bozo's phone #, lol.

I tweeted her and gave her bozo's phone number also.  I told her I thought he told the judge she was unreachable. LOL

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #283 on: February 08, 2011, 12:46:13 AM »

In the trial of OJ Simpson, since the crime occurred in Brentwood, the trial could have and should have been held there.  But Marcia Clark and Chris Darden and others thought they were so great and that they had such good evidence (They did have good evidence, but as to great, well......) that they could risk having the trial in a predominately African-American area of LA.  African-Americans as well as anyone else can come to a reasonable verdict, but in this case many think they did not.  Judge Ito (And he's another story altogether) had heard that one of the jurors had mentioned "Pay back time" and he questioned the jurors about it and they denied it.  However, I do feel that the black citizens of LA had had enough of the establishment--beatings by LE, opression, and other infractions.  Few can honestly deny this. I believe that they found OJ Simpson not guilty because of this as well as his being a football star and was a role model for many young African-American males--well older ones too, and many whites, as a matter of fact.  I mention this because I believe that Baez thinks he's another Johnny Cochran and if he only has a jury sharing his ethnicity, he can pull this off too.  First of all, of course, he's not Johnny Codhran---not even close.  And I believe the Hispanic community to be fair people, striving to become successful in the US, and many of them succeeding.  They have nothing in common with some white girl who killed her baby.  And they have nothing in common with some idiotic lawyer who happens to be of Hispanic descent.  Were I Hispanic, I would have nothing in common with him.  There's much more to being a good citizen than just clinging to outdated notions, and I don't think Baez has a chance with that.  It's time he rethinks that whole concept.

I too believe that Jury Consultants are little more than persons attempting jury tampering and the entire profession, IMO, should be illegal.

The Hispanic and Cuban (if drawn from Broward County) I have known are very Godly people and I don't believe for a minute they are going to let her get away with this murder. In the OJ trial they specifically went for a majority of black jurors from a specific area of town because where they chose them from had an automatic bias against cops. Not being mean about those jurors as but Cochran was very smart in that respect. Since OJ was black, he could pull this off. Bozo if doing the same would choose a jury of mostly white middle class which he does not want. He wants Hispanics to play to them that he is being harassed in this trial because of being Hispanic. He is stupid because that will backfire if he gets them because they are usually Godly people.

I am betting he wants to go with the uneducated like in the OJ trial so he can confuse them with the forensics. That is what happened in the OJ trial - the majority of jurors were not intelligent enough to sort through the bull and apply common sense like on the glove. Everyone with any common sense would know that leather draws up considerably after being wet and then dries. I always felt the prosecution made a mistake by not having someone testify to how much shrinkage would occur, but they really thought I believe that the jurors would automatically know that and they didn't or didn't apply it. The prosecution in the OJ trial was no where close to as sharp as this prosecution and no matter what Bozo tries to pull they are always one step ahead of him.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #284 on: February 08, 2011, 01:09:35 AM »

Whoever wrote that hogwash, and it was likiely Cindy Anthony, has apparently never seen a picture of Angelina Jolie.  Unimaginable beautiy?  How about those nasty sores on her back.  Really gross. I'd be afraid to touch her. Looks communicable to me.  And her face bears a resemblance to Mr. Ed.  Sorry, I don't usually comment on someone's physical flaws, but Casey's teeth are about twice as long as normal teeth are. She could eat an ear of corn through a knothole.

What is unimaginable about Casey is her evil nature.  Unimaginable that she would murder her precious daughter  In such an unimaginably cruel way. 

Oh lordie am I shooting blanks? I dont like sota wheva her name is. I am hispanic and just hate to hear people use their ethnicity like her and baez/JVM/geraldo all do!1 if they only seen how stupid they sound.

I have always felt they demean themselves almost as saying "I could not be in this position if not for my race". When I was in college affirmative action had really just become a true action and a buzz word. I remember some blacks in my classes who never even showed up threatening the professors if they failed them. They would threaten them with an AA lawsuit and the professor would just pass them to get rid of them. I often wondered how those people did in life with excellent credentials and inferior educations. The have to know deep down they didn't really achieve anything and could not even pass simple classes. How would that work in the business world? I remember one girl who was majoring in accounting and was one of the worst to threaten professors. I sure would not want her to be the accountant for any business I owned. LOL

starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #285 on: February 08, 2011, 02:45:55 AM »

Samire said (wayyy back) "Does he really think a jury of HIS PEERS will find Casey not guilty after all the state's evidence is brought to light, just because of his ethnicity?"

I ask, does he really think, Hispanic lawyer or not, that a Hispanic jury will be "ok" with her obviously setting up the Hispanics as the guilty party?  If he gets his way with the Hispanic jury, I hope the other side reminds them that it was pretty much racist for Casey to place the blame on a Hispanic nanny - furthermore one that didn't even exist, but was concocted of the racist stereotypes in her (or George's) head.  I would find her choice HIGHLY insulting.

Hi Starwynn---I think it's racist too.  Remember Susan Smith?  A black guy hijacked her car with her two little boys in it.  Also that guy in Boston who killed his pregnant wife--a black guy did it.  Both of them lied, apparently with the thought that these crimes would be more credible if they could be blamed on a black guy.  And Casey blames a Hispanic woman for the disappearance of her daughter, and likely will blame her for Caylee's death. That's so racist. I think Baez is a racist for even suggesting that he wants a Hispanic jury.  I suppose he thinks his Latino charm (Gag me with a spoon) can overcome his lack of defense for Casey.  He isn't charming.  He's actually repulsive and it has nothing to do with his ethnicity.  He's just a repugnant guy.  No charm.  No personality. No nuttin'.  If he's depending on that, Casey's a goner.  Well, she is anyway, but he's no help.

See, exactly - we had someone in Houston who abandoned their baby and he died of it, but she said that it was 'some black guys in a van' who had taken the child.  The woman of course wasn't African American.  It really just burns me up that people think they can do that.  And yes, I agree - I think that Bozo might be the only person who thinks he's charming  lol.
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #286 on: February 08, 2011, 02:47:17 AM »

The Hispanic and Cuban (if drawn from Broward County) I have known are very Godly people and I don't believe for a minute they are going to let her get away with this murder.

TURBOTHINK
, I had to grin when I read this.  Maybe we should HOPE he gets his wish for an all hispanic jury!  Very Happy
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #287 on: February 08, 2011, 02:57:38 AM »

mzseeton Sue Yenowine
@
@KathyReichs , Did you know that Mr. Jose Baez is desperately trying to contact you about the Casey Anthony case?
»
Bella Tweeter
@
@KathyReichs Hi Kathy, Jose Baez says you're not returning his phone calls and isn't sure you have a phone in Tahiti. Call him!

I think this is funny as he77!    I read over at HM that someone had tweeted KR, I wonder if one if these is hers?!  Baez tries to make up all these problems, then us sad bloggers show him how easy it really is to get the job done.  He is such a sorry excuse for an attorney. 

There are pages of them!

omg I am cackling?cracking up lol/ lmao/real loud here  unbelievable you made my day/evening.

Heck, I just signed up for Law School.  It has to be a breeze.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #288 on: February 08, 2011, 06:57:31 AM »

The Hispanic and Cuban (if drawn from Broward County) I have known are very Godly people and I don't believe for a minute they are going to let her get away with this murder.

TURBOTHINK
, I had to grin when I read this.  Maybe we should HOPE he gets his wish for an all hispanic jury!  Very Happy

It still makes no sense to me how he wants a hispanic jury.  Why, Casey is white.  He is hispanic and an idiot, so how is that supposed to help Casey?

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #289 on: February 08, 2011, 07:03:41 AM »

Does anybody have an educated or noneducated guess as to where JBP will draw the jurors from?  I know he says he will announce this in May, but was curious as to what you all thought.

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #290 on: February 08, 2011, 07:31:39 AM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2011/02/08/will-duct-tape-be-caseys-sticking-point-95-shurity/

Will Duct Tape be Casey’s Sticking Point – 95% ‘Shurity’
Posted on February 8, 2011 by Valhall

a MUST read!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #291 on: February 08, 2011, 08:10:44 AM »

The hearing began late. The attorneys were in a conference in Judge Perry's chambers.  Why??

At one point, Cindy Anthony was summoned to leave the courtroom and later returned with Baez&Co.'s attorney Michelle Medina. (I sure would like to know what all that was about!) 
I would also like to know why Cindy was there to begin with...this was a schedule status hearing....KC doesn't appear for them.....and Cindy doesn't appear except to see KC....so...was KC supposed to be there and for whatever reason not appear and is this why Cindy was called out of the court room??

Oh to be a fly on the wall!

I'd like to know too.   Baez likes to sneak the unfiled, unresearched motions in whenever he can so I kinda wondered since he went off into his rant about the diary, if he was trying to squeeze discussion (his version of a motion) in about that.  He looked like he was primed and ready to whine on maximum but JP shut him down. Maybe he told Cindy he was gonna try and it was a maybe that JP would hear it, maybe she would be called, maybe princess would be there?????

Hi Mizjay....we think alike on this....I think, since this was a status hearing the media assumed Casey would not be there. However I agree with you I think for some reason Cindy was told KC would be there and that is why she was there. Several people posted other places that they saw JB look at Cindy when he came in the court room and shake his head, as if indicating a negative.

As to John Allen....I don't think it had anything to do with anything that we are aware of..but sure would love to know why.

I roared with laughter when I read that Mason, in the hallway, screamed for John Allen to get out there and get these people, the media, away from him. the old man is losing it!   Monkey Devil!

Obviously my questions have no answers that we knof for sure....but it is interesting to read what our thought are.....thanks

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #292 on: February 08, 2011, 08:13:42 AM »

Oh to be a fly on the wall!

I'd like to know too.   Baez likes to sneak the unfiled, unresearched motions in whenever he can so I kinda wondered since he went off into his rant about the diary, if he was trying to squeeze discussion (his version of a motion) in about that.  He looked like he was primed and ready to whine on maximum but JP shut him down. Maybe he told Cindy he was gonna try and it was a maybe that JP would hear it, maybe she would be called, maybe princess would be there?????

I think Baez' whining days are over.  Thank you JP!

I hope they are over...but he can whine all he wants.....I think his rope has wound around his neck and he has no place to go.....he got enough rope to hang himself....that is exactly what MN said was happening.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #293 on: February 08, 2011, 08:23:13 AM »

mzseeton Sue Yenowine
@
»
Bella Tweeter
@

hahahahahaha...thanks Curly....this is a hoot.... I read several places, several people said they were going to tweet her...looks like some did!   

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #294 on: February 08, 2011, 08:27:03 AM »

mzseeton Sue Yenowine
@
»
Bella Tweeter
@

The tweets revelation from Jeff was one of the highlights (not high point) of the hearing. When Baez threw the list back at LDB saying he didn't need it was 'priceless'....I wonder if JP is going to allow his childish outbursts during the trial?  I sure hope not.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #295 on: February 08, 2011, 08:28:03 AM »

mzseeton Sue Yenowine
@
»
Bella Tweeter
@

There are pages of them!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #296 on: February 08, 2011, 08:29:20 AM »

HOW IS ALL THE GANG THIS MORNING/

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #297 on: February 08, 2011, 08:30:37 AM »

http://insession.blogs.cnn.com/2011/02/07/defense-argues-deadlines-in-casey-anthony-murder-trial/
February 7, 2011
Defense argues deadlines in Casey Anthony murder trial
Posted: 02:48 PM ET

Hi Monks!  Thanks Trim

thought I'd list these (yes, I did watch the hearing )

Deadlines

DNA Report (deadline was January 14, 2011) JB said the lab said it would take at least 10 weeks and that was 8 weeks ago.
JP wanted name & phone number of Lab to call them himself (I think this is when BAEZ dirtied is tidy whities)

Dr. Haskell's additional entomology report by Feb 11, 2011 4:00pm
State witness

Dr. Logan - Feb 15, 2011 4:00pm deadline to provide report
Forensic Chemist at Lab in PA - Dr. Logan has NOT returned JB's calls but JB is sure he will be available

Kathy Reichs - Feb 15, 2011 4:00pm deadline to provide reports....although Baez says he hasn't been able to reach her, the State provided her tweets showing she was reachable.

Dr. Rodriguez - Feb 21, 2011[/b] 4:00pm deadline to provide reports
Taphonomy - decomp - Baez said he was newly' hired'

Dr. Spitz - March 11, 2011 4:00pm deadline to provide reports (Dr. Spitz has medical issues)

Frye Hearings Scheduled for March 23, 24, 25, 2011 these will be primarily about the .......ahem....junk science of Oak Ridge

May 2 - Change of Venue will be announced to attorneys

May 4 - Deadline to object to Venue Location

I have a question about this.  Didn't JP say he put deposits on everything?  So, if they object, really what could would it do?  JP seems to have chosen and it seems to be there would be very little anybody could say to change his mind AND LOSE A TON OF MONEY. 

Zoo, the venue is for where the jury will come from....the trial will still be in Orlando.

Rest in Peace Caylee

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #298 on: February 08, 2011, 08:32:28 AM »

TURBOTHINK

It still makes no sense to me how he wants a hispanic jury.  Why, Casey is white.  He is hispanic and an idiot, so how is that supposed to help Casey?

ZOO It makes no sense.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #299 on: February 08, 2011, 08:33:49 AM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2011/02/08/will-duct-tape-be-caseys-sticking-point-95-shurity/

Will Duct Tape be Casey’s Sticking Point – 95% ‘Shurity’
Posted on February 8, 2011 by Valhall

a MUST read!

Thanks SEEME, reading it now. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.