March 28, 2024, 10:35:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #180 2/04/11 - 2/22/11  (Read 167169 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #300 on: February 08, 2011, 08:37:06 AM »

Thanks Seeme. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #301 on: February 08, 2011, 08:37:49 AM »

Yes! they have been in cahoots since very early, imo, sometimes working together sometimes not . I think the coincidence of Joy W and Laura B are too much. Both were heavily invested in getting Cindy's attention and friendship. Both were Caylee sighters and had communicated personally with Cindy. Where do we know casey saw how to manipulate people...her mother. Remember the photo of Wray with Lyon,the PI and Baez (I think him)..they were probably grooming her to be of "assistance" but she was just too nutty. Looks like Laura passed the nutty test and went on to "assist".  Is it any wonder Baez fought like hell to be alone with those TES docs? I think he had an altered one to slip in the mounds of papers.  They're all evil.

When you look at the nut cases this case has brought out it's frightening....as you say.....evil

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #302 on: February 08, 2011, 08:39:07 AM »

http://twitter.com/#!/search/jose%20baez

mzseeton Sue Yenowine
@
@KathyReichs , Did you know that Mr. Jose Baez is desperately trying to contact you about the Casey Anthony case?
1 hour ago Favorite Retweet Reply
»
Bella Tweeter
bellaTweeter Bella Tweeter
@
@KathyReichs Hi Kathy, Jose Baez says you're not returning his phone calls and isn't sure you have a phone in Tahiti. Call him!

Check it out~  2 tweeters tweeting Kathy R re: Bozo.
I think this is funny as he77!    I read over at HM that someone had tweeted KR, I wonder if one if these is hers?!  Baez tries to make up all these problems, then us sad bloggers show him how easy it really is to get the job done.  He is such a sorry excuse for an attorney. 

Those were just the latest 2 tweets.
There are pages of them!
One gave Bozo's phone #, lol.

I tweeted her and gave her bozo's phone number also.  I told her I thought he told the judge she was unreachable. LOL

Turbo...you go girl!!  Doesn't surprise me to read this!!   

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #303 on: February 08, 2011, 08:44:50 AM »

The Hispanic and Cuban (if drawn from Broward County) I have known are very Godly people and I don't believe for a minute they are going to let her get away with this murder.

TURBOTHINK
, I had to grin when I read this.  Maybe we should HOPE he gets his wish for an all hispanic jury!  Very Happy

AMEN!!  and let's not forget she tried to blame a Hispanic phantom nanny.....nearly every Zenaida Gonzales in the area was investigated to some extent....so many innocent people have been adversely touched by KC's lies and actions.

Rest in Peace Caylee

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #304 on: February 08, 2011, 09:04:08 AM »

http://twitter.com/#!/search/jose%20baez

mzseeton Sue Yenowine
@
@KathyReichs , Did you know that Mr. Jose Baez is desperately trying to contact you about the Casey Anthony case?
1 hour ago Favorite Retweet Reply
»
Bella Tweeter
bellaTweeter Bella Tweeter
@
@KathyReichs Hi Kathy, Jose Baez says you're not returning his phone calls and isn't sure you have a phone in Tahiti. Call him!

Check it out~  2 tweeters tweeting Kathy R re: Bozo.
I think this is funny as he77!    I read over at HM that someone had tweeted KR, I wonder if one if these is hers?!  Baez tries to make up all these problems, then us sad bloggers show him how easy it really is to get the job done.  He is such a sorry excuse for an attorney. 

Those were just the latest 2 tweets.
There are pages of them!
One gave Bozo's phone #, lol.

omg I am cackling?cracking up lol/ lmao/real loud here  unbelievable you made my day/evening.

When you stop cackling and come on line.   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #305 on: February 08, 2011, 09:26:03 AM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2011/02/08/will-duct-tape-be-caseys-sticking-point-95-shurity/

Will Duct Tape be Casey’s Sticking Point – 95% ‘Shurity’
Posted on February 8, 2011 by Valhall

a MUST read!

Thanks seeme...as usual Val's got the details and presents them clearly....the duct tape has always been in my mind what will be the one piece of evidence that might get KC the DP. To me the duct tape represents a  torture murder.

Rest in Peace Caylee

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #306 on: February 08, 2011, 09:35:11 AM »

The Hispanic and Cuban (if drawn from Broward County) I have known are very Godly people and I don't believe for a minute they are going to let her get away with this murder.

TURBOTHINK
, I had to grin when I read this.  Maybe we should HOPE he gets his wish for an all hispanic jury!  Very Happy

AMEN!!  and let's not forget she tried to blame a Hispanic phantom nanny.....nearly every Zenaida Gonzales in the area was investigated to some extent....so many innocent people have been adversely touched by KC's lies and actions.

Thank you!  you took the words tright out of my mouth.

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #307 on: February 08, 2011, 10:07:24 AM »

friends and i were talking about this and I wondered what your thoughts are...I realize no one know for sure....but would be interested to hearing what you think

During the last hearing Baez said something about the pot calling the kettle black AND he made the remark about slave wages....

1. is Baez prejudice?
2. were these remarks made to possibly get a reaction from JP and use that to set him up for recusal? (I don't think recusal is a word...but you know what I mean...LOL)
3. is he just stupid and insensitive?
4  trying, in his mind, to set up an appeal
5. or???  what ya think??

Rest in Peace Caylee

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #308 on: February 08, 2011, 10:15:17 AM »

lol i don't think he knows weather to scratch his black pot or wind his slave wages...
Bozo is just that, a clown.  i don't think he even knows have the crud that comes out of his mouth.
JMO

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #309 on: February 08, 2011, 10:16:10 AM »

oops half....half the crud

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #310 on: February 08, 2011, 10:24:04 AM »

friends and i were talking about this and I wondered what your thoughts are...I realize no one know for sure....but would be interested to hearing what you think

During the last hearing Baez said something about the pot calling the kettle black AND he made the remark about slave wages....

1. is Baez prejudice?
2. were these remarks made to possibly get a reaction from JP and use that to set him up for recusal? (I don't think recusal is a word...but you know what I mean...LOL)

1 and 3.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #311 on: February 08, 2011, 10:24:12 AM »

Good Morning Monks--Cold again in TN.  But Al Gore said it was cold because it was warm.  I'm sure he knows.  After all, why is he called the Goracle?

I know that's off topic, but I just gratuitously threw that in.  What I really meant to say is that from what I know of the Hispanic culture they are very family oriented.  They would not look kindly on a white girl who killed her baby.  They are very religious people too, and murder is one of the ten biggies.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #312 on: February 08, 2011, 10:28:07 AM »

Good Morning Monks--Cold again in TN.  But Al Gore said it was cold because it was warm.  I'm sure he knows.  After all, why is he called the Goracle?

I know that's off topic, but I just gratuitously threw that in.  What I really meant to say is that from what I know of the Hispanic culture they are very family oriented.  They would not look kindly on a white girl who killed her baby.  They are very religious people too, and murder is one of the ten biggies.

There is a severe wind warning here today, I thought maybe the "scheme team" rolled into town, now that is a big wind, except when a microphone gets put in front of their faces lately!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #313 on: February 08, 2011, 10:34:45 AM »

1. is Baez prejudice?

It is my understanding he is (even if paid up now) a deadbeat dad.  It shows just how he feels about children.

He also thinks he is on trial here, he wants a jury of his peers.

I believe in miracles!
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #314 on: February 08, 2011, 10:53:46 AM »

1. is Baez prejudice?

It is my understanding he is (even if paid up now) a deadbeat dad.  It shows just how he feels about children.

He also thinks he is on trial here, he wants a jury of his peers.

I think you are on to something Bearly about him wanting the jury to his peers.  I guess in his mind he is on trial as he is the first Hispanic to have such a unique case to try. He makes no sense whats so ever.  He and Casey are so much a like. They are only thinking of themselves and no one else. It's all about me me me.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #315 on: February 08, 2011, 10:59:52 AM »

oops half....half the crud

LOL...knew what you meant...

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #316 on: February 08, 2011, 11:03:53 AM »

1. is Baez prejudice?

1 and 3.

hi Bearly.....thanks for your thoughts...I know i think he is prejudice....I am not too sure about the rest yet.....I do think he rues the day he got rid of Judge Strickland....but  also kinda think because it was so easy..he thinks he could do it again and delay the trial...I don't know...I am still thinking on it

Rest in Peace Caylee

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #317 on: February 08, 2011, 11:11:17 AM »

1. is Baez prejudice?

1 and 3.

hi Bearly.....thanks for your thoughts...I know i think he is prejudice....I am not too sure about the rest yet.....I do think he rues the day he got rid of Judge Strickland....but  also kinda think because it was so easy..he thinks he could do it again and delay the trial...I don't know...I am still thinking on it

Sunny I wouldn't put any thing pass him. We all know he isn't the sharpest pencil in the box. But he is a sneaky little snake in the grass.  Trying something like that is possible with him. I don't trust him one little bit.  Not that he would ever get away with it. But he is going to try something to delay the trial.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #318 on: February 08, 2011, 11:13:19 AM »

1. is Baez prejudice?

Hey!  I choose #3        He's an imbecile with a very limited vocabulary.  When he recalls a term that he must think is classy ("frankly") or like last hearing he used "unique" til it was used up....pot calling kettle black & slave wages...bet Bozo figured they were such zingers , everybody would be awed at this command of appropriate sayings.

He's so dumb, he'll seize on some term or word and run it into the ground
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #319 on: February 08, 2011, 11:15:16 AM »

hi BB....I agree with you....all the Hispanic families we knew while living in TX were very family oriented....very protective of not only the children but the elderly. However saying that I think most cultures feel the same way...murder is horrible...but a mother killing her child is incomprehensible.....to me anyway

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.