March 28, 2024, 04:33:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #180 2/04/11 - 2/22/11  (Read 167151 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #320 on: February 08, 2011, 11:17:55 AM »

friends and i were talking about this and I wondered what your thoughts are...I realize no one know for sure....but would be interested to hearing what you think

During the last hearing Baez said something about the pot calling the kettle black AND he made the remark about slave wages....

1. is Baez prejudice?
2. were these remarks made to possibly get a reaction from JP and use that to set him up for recusal? (I don't think recusal is a word...but you know what I mean...LOL)
3. is he just stupid and insensitive?
4  trying, in his mind, to set up an appeal
5. or???  what ya think??

It is my understanding he is (even if paid up now) a deadbeat dad.  It shows just how he feels about children.

He also thinks he is on trial here, he wants a jury of his peers.

I agree Bearly....and he seldom refers to Caylee...but when he does it is NEVER by her name....that just pizzes me off to no end.....The State uses her name, they humanize her....God Bless them all.

He is on trial but not in the sense he thinks.... Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #321 on: February 08, 2011, 11:56:36 AM »

HOW IS ALL THE GANG THIS MORNING/

Better now that you're pouring!

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #322 on: February 08, 2011, 01:26:50 PM »

Good Morning Monks--Cold again in TN.  But Al Gore said it was cold because it was warm.  I'm sure he knows.  After all, why is he called the Goracle?

I know that's off topic, but I just gratuitously threw that in.  What I really meant to say is that from what I know of the Hispanic culture they are very family oriented.  They would not look kindly on a white girl who killed her baby.  They are very religious people too, and murder is one of the ten biggies.

LOL Goracle!

About the Hispanic thing...once again (imo) none of it has to do with the heinous murder or the spoiled woman that did it....in Bozo's mind it's all about him. I think he feels that all Hispanics will be sooo enamored with his clout (self proclaimed) and his wit (nonexistent) and his charm ( ) and his Hispanicness (?) that they will be blind to facts, evidence and legalese that they will acquit her because he tells them to and he probably will throw in some clearly biased race card type crap. That's the way he rolls.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #323 on: February 08, 2011, 01:32:52 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/search/jose%20baez

mzseeton Sue Yenowine
@
@KathyReichs , Did you know that Mr. Jose Baez is desperately trying to contact you about the Casey Anthony case?
1 hour ago Favorite Retweet Reply
»
Bella Tweeter
bellaTweeter Bella Tweeter
@
@KathyReichs Hi Kathy, Jose Baez says you're not returning his phone calls and isn't sure you have a phone in Tahiti. Call him!

Check it out~  2 tweeters tweeting Kathy R re: Bozo.
I think this is funny as he77!    I read over at HM that someone had tweeted KR, I wonder if one if these is hers?!  Baez tries to make up all these problems, then us sad bloggers show him how easy it really is to get the job done.  He is such a sorry excuse for an attorney. 

Those were just the latest 2 tweets.
There are pages of them!
One gave Bozo's phone #, lol.

I tweeted her and gave her bozo's phone number also.  I told her I thought he told the judge she was unreachable. LOL

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #324 on: February 08, 2011, 01:34:24 PM »

friends and i were talking about this and I wondered what your thoughts are...I realize no one know for sure....but would be interested to hearing what you think

During the last hearing Baez said something about the pot calling the kettle black AND he made the remark about slave wages....

1. is Baez prejudice?
2. were these remarks made to possibly get a reaction from JP and use that to set him up for recusal? (I don't think recusal is a word...but you know what I mean...LOL)

I'll go with number 2.
Judge Perry is too smart for him. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #325 on: February 08, 2011, 01:42:46 PM »

http://insession.blogs.cnn.com/2011/02/07/defense-argues-deadlines-in-casey-anthony-murder-trial/
February 7, 2011
Defense argues deadlines in Casey Anthony murder trial
Posted: 02:48 PM ET

Hi Monks!  Thanks Trim

thought I'd list these (yes, I did watch the hearing )

Deadlines

DNA Report (deadline was January 14, 2011) JB said the lab said it would take at least 10 weeks and that was 8 weeks ago.
JP wanted name & phone number of Lab to call them himself (I think this is when BAEZ dirtied is tidy whities)

Dr. Haskell's additional entomology report by Feb 11, 2011 4:00pm
State witness

Dr. Logan - Feb 15, 2011 4:00pm deadline to provide report
Forensic Chemist at Lab in PA - Dr. Logan has NOT returned JB's calls but JB is sure he will be available

Kathy Reichs - Feb 15, 2011 4:00pm deadline to provide reports....although Baez says he hasn't been able to reach her, the State provided her tweets showing she was reachable.

Dr. Rodriguez - Feb 21, 2011[/b] 4:00pm deadline to provide reports
Taphonomy - decomp - Baez said he was newly' hired'

Dr. Spitz - March 11, 2011 4:00pm deadline to provide reports (Dr. Spitz has medical issues)

Frye Hearings Scheduled for March 23, 24, 25, 2011 these will be primarily about the .......ahem....junk science of Oak Ridge

May 2 - Change of Venue will be announced to attorneys

May 4 - Deadline to object to Venue Location

I have a question about this.  Didn't JP say he put deposits on everything?  So, if they object, really what could would it do?  JP seems to have chosen and it seems to be there would be very little anybody could say to change his mind AND LOSE A TON OF MONEY. 

Zoo, the venue is for where the jury will come from....the trial will still be in Orlando.

Yeah, I think I knew that.  I know he is busing in jurors from another county into Orlando, but I just wonder if anybody has a guess where he will bus them in from? 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #326 on: February 08, 2011, 01:43:48 PM »

The Hispanic and Cuban (if drawn from Broward County) I have known are very Godly people and I don't believe for a minute they are going to let her get away with this murder.

TURBOTHINK
, I had to grin when I read this.  Maybe we should HOPE he gets his wish for an all hispanic jury!  Very Happy

It still makes no sense to me how he wants a hispanic jury.  Why, Casey is white.  He is hispanic and an idiot, so how is that supposed to help Casey?

ZOO It makes no sense.

Also, haven't there bean statments made by the A's that they hate hispanic people?   I thought I read that somewhere, so that makes double no sense to me. 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #327 on: February 08, 2011, 01:44:07 PM »

1. is Baez prejudice?

1 and 3.

hi Bearly.....thanks for your thoughts...I know i think he is prejudice....I am not too sure about the rest yet.....I do think he rues the day he got rid of Judge Strickland....but  also kinda think because it was so easy..he thinks he could do it again and delay the trial...I don't know...I am still thinking on it

Sunny I wouldn't put any thing pass him. We all know he isn't the sharpest pencil in the box. But he is a sneaky little snake in the grass.  Trying something like that is possible with him. I don't trust him one little bit.  Not that he would ever get away with it. But he is going to try something to delay the trial.
The next hearing will be very interesting.I fully expect Baez to attempt a delay in the trial.
I'd like a 8x10 glossy of his face when Judge Perry looks over his glasses and says no way Jose. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #328 on: February 08, 2011, 01:45:59 PM »

Good Morning Monks--Cold again in TN.  But Al Gore said it was cold because it was warm.  I'm sure he knows.  After all, why is he called the Goracle?
I know that's off topic, but I just gratuitously threw that in.  What I really meant to say is that from what I know of the Hispanic culture they are very family oriented.  They would not look kindly on a white girl who killed her baby.  They are very religious people too, and murder is one of the ten biggies.

Al Gore said it was cold because it was warm?  Any wonder why he did not become president?

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #329 on: February 08, 2011, 01:46:50 PM »

1. is Baez prejudice?

It is my understanding he is (even if paid up now) a deadbeat dad.  It shows just how he feels about children.

He has kids?  You mean somebody (shivers) actually bumped uglies with him?

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #330 on: February 08, 2011, 01:49:51 PM »

1. is Baez prejudice?

He has kids?  You mean somebody (shivers) actually bumped uglies with him?

Nah, it simply cannot be.  It was probably a surrogate thas artificially inseminated or something. 

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #331 on: February 08, 2011, 01:58:51 PM »

1. is Baez prejudice?

1 2 3 and 4

5.  delay tactic.  whether through a recusal or an appeal.  he appears incompetent, unprepared and has let his defence case slip through his fingers with his varied and desperate attempts to point the finger at anyone/everyone.  Not that I think he has a valid defence.   

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #332 on: February 08, 2011, 01:59:58 PM »

1. is Baez prejudice?

1 and 3.

hi Bearly.....thanks for your thoughts...I know i think he is prejudice....I am not too sure about the rest yet.....I do think he rues the day he got rid of Judge Strickland....but  also kinda think because it was so easy..he thinks he could do it again and delay the trial...I don't know...I am still thinking on it

Sunny I wouldn't put any thing pass him. We all know he isn't the sharpest pencil in the box. But he is a sneaky little snake in the grass.  Trying something like that is possible with him. I don't trust him one little bit.  Not that he would ever get away with it. But he is going to try something to delay the trial.
The next hearing will be very interesting.I fully expect Baez to attempt a delay in the trial.
I'd like a 8x10 glossy of his face when Judge Perry looks over his glasses and says no way Jose. 
Yep, I think he'll attempt to delay also.  JP IS on to him..  The suspicious lag in testing the DNA smacks of intentional delay to me. Maybe not, but the lab has had the items for a long time yet apparently hasn't done the testing yet. The March 23 date that JP memorialized in the order yesterday seems like they just may have set the testing due to the phone call JP said he was going to make .  Unless there was some type of error at the lab seems like there may have been instructions from Baez to wait until he contacts them to begin testing. ???  If so, how convenient for Baez to jump up and down screaming he needs months now to analyze the results. He's not to be trusted and I do hope we see that over the topof the glasses look JP gives him!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #333 on: February 08, 2011, 02:03:05 PM »

http://bullstopper.wordpress.com/2011/02/08/is-jose-baez-part-of-a-criminal-investigation/
Is Jose Baez Part of a Criminal Investigation? 02/08/11

~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #334 on: February 08, 2011, 02:05:00 PM »

I have a question about this.  Didn't JP say he put deposits on everything?  So, if they object, really what could would it do?  JP seems to have chosen and it seems to be there would be very little anybody could say to change his mind AND LOSE A TON OF MONEY. 

Zoo, the venue is for where the jury will come from....the trial will still be in Orlando.

Yeah, I think I knew that.  I know he is busing in jurors from another county into Orlando, but I just wonder if anybody has a guess where he will bus them in from? 

I really hate to venture a guess except that I doubt it will be Miami as JB wanted...I thought about the area around Jacksonville....but that's just a guess because I have friends in that area and there seems to have been minimal press coverage.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #335 on: February 08, 2011, 02:07:02 PM »

1. is Baez prejudice?

1 and 3.

I'd like a 8x10 glossy of his face when Judge Perry looks over his glasses and says no way Jose

Trimm, I am guessing his expression would be something like this one:

I really like JP!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #336 on: February 08, 2011, 02:07:12 PM »

Also, haven't there bean statments made by the A's that they hate hispanic people?   I thought I read that somewhere, so that makes double no sense to me. 

IIRC, that statement was made by KC and has been repeated over and over....it might be true, but again coming from KC it might not.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #337 on: February 08, 2011, 02:11:06 PM »

1. is Baez prejudice?

1 2 3 and 4

5.  delay tactic.  whether through a recusal or an appeal.  he appears incompetent, unprepared and has let his defence case slip through his fingers with his varied and desperate attempts to point the finger at anyone/everyone.  Not that I think he has a valid defence. 

Good thinking can.....I am sure he would love to find a way to delay the trial....to what end I am not sure...unless he thinks the state will eventually offer a plea just to get it over with. 

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #338 on: February 08, 2011, 02:17:53 PM »

1. is Baez prejudice?

1 and 3.

Green Eyes....I have been leaning towards him try to delay the trial as well....I agree he will not get away with it...but he is not smart enough to realize that.....I honestly believe he thinks he is a  smart attorney....that he is smarter that other attorneys and the judges.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #339 on: February 08, 2011, 02:29:47 PM »

thanks trim.....

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.