March 28, 2024, 12:29:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #180 2/04/11 - 2/22/11  (Read 167174 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #340 on: February 08, 2011, 02:29:56 PM »

Thank you Brandi!
That is the expression.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #341 on: February 08, 2011, 02:32:54 PM »

friends and i were talking about this and I wondered what your thoughts are...I realize no one know for sure....but would be interested to hearing what you think

During the last hearing Baez said something about the pot calling the kettle black AND he made the remark about slave wages....

1. is Baez prejudice?
2. were these remarks made to possibly get a reaction from JP and use that to set him up for recusal? (I don't think recusal is a word...but you know what I mean...LOL)
3. is he just stupid and insensitive?
4  trying, in his mind, to set up an appeal
5. or???  what ya think??

1 and 3.

hi Bearly.....thanks for your thoughts...I know i think he is prejudice....I am not too sure about the rest yet.....I do think he rues the day he got rid of Judge Strickland....but  also kinda think because it was so easy..he thinks he could do it again and delay the trial...I don't know...I am still thinking on it

Sunny I wouldn't put any thing pass him. We all know he isn't the sharpest pencil in the box. But he is a sneaky little snake in the grass.  Trying something like that is possible with him. I don't trust him one little bit.  Not that he would ever get away with it. But he is going to try something to delay the trial.
The next hearing will be very interesting.I fully expect Baez to attempt a delay in the trial.
I'd like a 8x10 glossy of his face when Judge Perry looks over his glasses and says no way Jose

Trimm, I am guessing his expression would be something like this one:

I really like JP!

Brandi, that is classic & right on the money....""what you talking about Willis?  We'll have a better sense of things when they hold a Frye hearing but as far as a delay goes...Bozo can ask but he will not receive anything worthy of being called a significant delay...not happening.

yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #342 on: February 08, 2011, 02:55:28 PM »

Good Morning Monks--Cold again in TN.  But Al Gore said it was cold because it was warm.  I'm sure he knows.  After all, why is he called the Goracle?

I know that's off topic, but I just gratuitously threw that in.  What I really meant to say is that from what I know of the Hispanic culture they are very family oriented.  They would not look kindly on a white girl who killed her baby.  They are very religious people too, and murder is one of the ten biggies.

LOL Goracle!

About the Hispanic thing...once again (imo) none of it has to do with the heinous murder or the spoiled woman that did it....in Bozo's mind it's all about him. I think he feels that all Hispanics will be sooo enamored with his clout (self proclaimed) and his wit (nonexistent) and his charm ( ) and his Hispanicness (?) that they will be blind to facts, evidence and legalese that they will acquit her because he tells them to and he probably will throw in some clearly biased race card type crap. That's the way he rolls.
You forgot about his extraordinarily magnetic personality   Monkey Devil!.  IMO, he truly does not see himself as the rest of the world does.  I don't know if it's narcissism or something else, but it sometimes makes me cringe watching him in court.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #343 on: February 08, 2011, 03:01:31 PM »

Good Morning Monks--Cold again in TN.  But Al Gore said it was cold because it was warm.  I'm sure he knows.  After all, why is he called the Goracle?

I know that's off topic, but I just gratuitously threw that in.  What I really meant to say is that from what I know of the Hispanic culture they are very family oriented.  They would not look kindly on a white girl who killed her baby.  They are very religious people too, and murder is one of the ten biggies.

LOL Goracle!

About the Hispanic thing...once again (imo) none of it has to do with the heinous murder or the spoiled woman that did it....in Bozo's mind it's all about him. I think he feels that all Hispanics will be sooo enamored with his clout (self proclaimed) and his wit (nonexistent) and his charm ( ) and his Hispanicness (?) that they will be blind to facts, evidence and legalese that they will acquit her because he tells them to and he probably will throw in some clearly biased race card type crap. That's the way he rolls.
You forgot about his extraordinarily magnetic personality   Monkey Devil!.  IMO, he truly does not see himself as the rest of the world does.  I don't know if it's narcissism or something else, but it sometimes makes me cringe watching him in court.
Me too, Yuk...I cringe, it's like fingernails scraping down a chalkboard.  Magnetic personality..ha! patooy   He & kc, both of them spinning in their fantasy world of utter greatness, what a joke.
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #344 on: February 08, 2011, 04:32:26 PM »

Also, haven't there bean statments made by the A's that they hate hispanic people?   I thought I read that somewhere, so that makes double no sense to me. 

IIRC, that statement was made by KC and has been repeated over and over....it might be true, but again coming from KC it might not.

According to KC, it was Cinderfella who disliked Hispanics.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #345 on: February 08, 2011, 04:33:41 PM »

Oh, and I'll go with numero tres...He's just stupid and insensitive.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #346 on: February 08, 2011, 05:17:09 PM »

Al Gore said it was cold because it was warm?  Any wonder why he did not become president?

Hey now, don't make me bring up George Dubbleyer! 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #347 on: February 08, 2011, 05:21:06 PM »

Also, haven't there bean statments made by the A's that they hate hispanic people?   I thought I read that somewhere, so that makes double no sense to me. 

IIRC, that statement was made by KC and has been repeated over and over....it might be true, but again coming from KC it might not.

I remember KioMarie speaking about that. 
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/4824045/Casey-Anthony-KioMarie-Torres-Cruz-Interview
Casey Anthony KioMarie Torres Cruz Interview

http://humbleopinion.wordpress.com/2008/12/17/kiomarie-cruz-interview/
KioMarie Cruz interview

And let's not forget the National Enquirer.
http://www.nationalenquirer.com/i_could_have_saved_caylee_anthony_casy_anthony_best_friend_/celebrity/65924

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #348 on: February 08, 2011, 05:30:57 PM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234
02/08/2011           Notice of Filing
Original Transcript
02/08/2011           Transcript
Deposition 2/2/11

~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #349 on: February 08, 2011, 05:51:23 PM »

Hi Curly...yes you are correct...should have made that distinction...we know GA likes Hispanic females...

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #350 on: February 08, 2011, 05:52:49 PM »

Oh, and I'll go with numero tres...He's just stupid and insensitive.

thanks curly..... he certainly is both of those.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #351 on: February 08, 2011, 05:53:52 PM »

I remember KioMarie speaking about that. 
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/4824045/Casey-Anthony-KioMarie-Torres-Cruz-Interview
Casey Anthony KioMarie Torres Cruz Interview

http://humbleopinion.wordpress.com/2008/12/17/kiomarie-cruz-interview/
KioMarie Cruz interview

And let's not forget the National Enquirer.
http://www.nationalenquirer.com/i_could_have_saved_caylee_anthony_casy_anthony_best_friend_/celebrity/65924

good find trim!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #352 on: February 08, 2011, 05:55:32 PM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234
02/08/2011           Notice of Filing
Original Transcript
02/08/2011           Transcript
Deposition 2/2/11

thanks again trim

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #353 on: February 08, 2011, 05:55:52 PM »

Hi Curly...yes you are correct...should have made that distinction...we know GA likes Hispanic females...

~ Peter Frampton
crazybabyborg
« Reply #354 on: February 08, 2011, 06:20:29 PM »

Hi Monkeys! 

I really think that Baez is such a simpleton that he believes a hispanic jury will be sympathetic to him during the trial because he knows the judge is going to be constantly smacking him down.

Of course that assumes he's smart enough to realize he's stupid, so I could be wrong.   
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #355 on: February 08, 2011, 06:28:05 PM »

Lol, Sunny. Especially the ones that give him thousands of dollars and become the "model" to describe a fake, phantom nanny.

OMGWTF

Malcolm X
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #356 on: February 08, 2011, 06:35:05 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/r/26793443/detail.html
Casey Jury: Where A Mystery, When Revealed
Judge: Attorneys Will Likely Get One Week Notice Of Location
POSTED: 4:48 pm EST February 8, 2011
UPDATED: 6:27 pm EST February 8, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- udge Belvin Perry finalized an important issue this week in the case against Casey Anthony.

In court documents, Perry denied a defense request for 30 days' notice on the location of where jurors in Anthony's upcoming murder trial will be chosen.

Perry said at a Friday hearing he was leaning toward giving both sides one week notice of where jury selection will take place.
At that hearing, Perry admitted concern that the way he's conducting the change of venue could result in an appeal if Anthony is convicted.

"I'm still doing some research, still trying to see if a judge got reversed in choosing the location. I haven't found one yet," Perry said.
<snipped>
video at link.

~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #357 on: February 08, 2011, 07:03:16 PM »

ORLANDO, Fla. -- udge Belvin Perry finalized an important issue this week in the case against Casey Anthony.

In court documents, Perry denied a defense request for 30 days' notice on the location of where jurors in Anthony's upcoming murder trial will be chosen.

Perry said at a Friday hearing he was leaning toward giving both sides one week notice of where jury selection will take place.
At that hearing, Perry admitted concern that the way he's conducting the change of venue could result in an appeal if Anthony is convicted.

"I'm still doing some research, still trying to see if a judge got reversed in choosing the location. I haven't found one yet," Perry said.
<snipped>
video at link.

thanks trim.....to me this is a perfect example of how statements are interpreted by various people. I didn't take JP's remark about the researching as 'concern'....I took it more as an, 'if you think you will get an appeal based on the location, think again bucko!!'

Rest in Peace Caylee

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #358 on: February 08, 2011, 08:33:07 PM »

<snipped>
video at link.

thanks trim.....to me this is a perfect example of how statements are interpreted by various people. I didn't take JP's remark about the researching as 'concern'....I took it more as an, 'if you think you will get an appeal based on the location, think again bucko!!'
BBM

So did I Sunny. Just the way he delivered that sentence. There was a pause, not real long, but deliberate, before he said that, IIRC.  After watching CJBP for these many months, he is becoming easier to read, imo.  His facial expressions tell a LOT and I get the biggest kick out of him! He is very intelligent, totally thorough in all he does and KNOWS the law, yet he seems like a very down to earth gentleman.

Change of subject......I would love to know how much information and leads LE and the SA have gotten from us sad, no life bloggers.  It would be interesting to know.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #359 on: February 08, 2011, 09:15:02 PM »

Tupelo, I happen to know after direct phone conversations with one of the leads that they have listened with due diligence and followed up on pertinent information provided.  Cindy Anthony can think what she wants, she's sorely mistaken & repetitively outwitted.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.