March 28, 2024, 06:13:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #180 2/04/11 - 2/22/11  (Read 167156 times)
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #360 on: February 08, 2011, 09:30:47 PM »

Tupelo, I happen to know after direct phone conversations with one of the leads that they have listened with due diligence and followed up on pertinent information provided.  Cindy Anthony can think what she wants, she's sorely mistaken & repetitively outwitted.

That's very good news, Capp.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #361 on: February 08, 2011, 09:45:36 PM »

Hi Monkeys! 

I really think that Baez is such a simpleton that he believes a hispanic jury will be sympathetic to him during the trial because he knows the judge is going to be constantly smacking him down.
Q
Of course that assumes he's smart enough to realize he's stupid, so I could be wrong.   

He knows he is stupid - even stupid people know they have a low IQ. He tries to overcome his incompetence by acting like he knows what he is doing.

My brother watched some of the hearing tapes with me a while back and he was just amazed at how incompetent Bozo was. He said his clerks could argue the motions citing case law better than Bozo. It was funny listening to him say OMG, he did it again, no case law, no legal arguments, just BS. He finally quit watching them because he said it made him want to file a class action lawsuit against the law school which graduated that fool. LOL

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #362 on: February 08, 2011, 09:51:23 PM »

Good Morning Monks--Cold again in TN. But Al Gore said it was cold because it was warm.  I'm sure he knows.  After all, why is he called the Goracle?
I know that's off topic, but I just gratuitously threw that in.  What I really meant to say is that from what I know of the Hispanic culture they are very family oriented.  They would not look kindly on a white girl who killed her baby.  They are very religious people too, and murder is one of the ten biggies.

Al Gore said it was cold because it was warm?  Any wonder why he did not become president?

I think the man has lost his mind. I have known Gore for many years and he has always been an egotistical jerk, but you have to give him credit he has made billions of dollars off of the government and stupid people. I remember him from Vanderbilt when he flunked out of school. There is a lot about him that the media never let slip out.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #363 on: February 08, 2011, 09:57:56 PM »

The Hispanic and Cuban (if drawn from Broward County) I have known are very Godly people and I don't believe for a minute they are going to let her get away with this murder.

TURBOTHINK
, I had to grin when I read this.  Maybe we should HOPE he gets his wish for an all hispanic jury!  Very Happy

AMEN!!  and let's not forget she tried to blame a Hispanic phantom nanny.....nearly every Zenaida Gonzales in the area was investigated to some extent....so many innocent people have been adversely touched by KC's lies and actions.

Thank you!  you took the words tright out of my mouth.

Can you imagine how Hispanic women are going to feel when they hear all that crap the Anthonys put out about that nanny & how Cindy hated Hispanics and would not let KC even bring any Hispanic kid to their home. That is going to go over well. NOT !!

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #364 on: February 08, 2011, 10:03:42 PM »

Does anybody have an educated or noneducated guess as to where JBP will draw the jurors from?  I know he says he will announce this in May, but was curious as to what you all thought.

If it were me, I would get them from the Panhandle. The demographics show most people well educated in that area. I don't think he will pick an area where the demographics show primarily 8th grade educations because of the need for more intelligent people to understand the forensics. Another place which would be closer and about the same demographics would be the Jacksonville area. I really don't see him bringing them in from Broward (Miami, Ft. Lauderdale) area because of the distance and racial demographics. Tampa area is too close as are Daytona, Melborne, Titusville, etc.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #365 on: February 08, 2011, 10:06:57 PM »

Tupelo, I happen to know after direct phone conversations with one of the leads that they have listened with due diligence and followed up on pertinent information provided.  Cindy Anthony can think what she wants, she's sorely mistaken & repetitively outwitted.

Yes it is. I would love to know what info bloggers came up with that they pursued.  I am constantly amazed at the wisdom and knowledge of many posters on this case, not to mention how some, not me, can come up with links to any document that is being questioned.  Just amazing.  What a team Caylee has on her side!

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #366 on: February 08, 2011, 10:16:04 PM »

Does anybody have an educated or noneducated guess as to where JBP will draw the jurors from?  I know he says he will announce this in May, but was curious as to what you all thought.

If it were me, I would get them from the Panhandle. The demographics show most people well educated in that area. I don't think he will pick an area where the demographics show primarily 8th grade educations because of the need for more intelligent people to understand the forensics. Another place which would be closer and about the same demographics would be the Jacksonville area. I really don't see him bringing them in from Broward (Miami, Ft. Lauderdale) area because of the distance and racial demographics. Tampa area is too close as are Daytona, Melborne, Titusville, etc.

I was gonna ask why not someplace like Tampa, or I lived in Spring Hill, worked in Tampa, Port Richey, had family in Cocoa, why not somewhere like these places?  Does there need to be a certain amount of mileage between Orlando and whereever picked?  These poor jurors, all I can say. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #367 on: February 08, 2011, 10:46:41 PM »

The next hearing will be very interesting.I fully expect Baez to attempt a delay in the trial.
I'd like a 8x10 glossy of his face when Judge Perry looks over his glasses and says no way Jose. 

I do believe he will ask for a delay in the trial. He has been working toward that since he got his taxpayer funding. He knows he has no case and the longer he can drag it out the more he will make. It appears he has no other "customers"" but small time drug & DUIs which are not any money.

I don't think the judge will allow him to get it postponed because he has warned them time after time to get their work done as it will start on time. He also stated in one of the hearings that once he had made the reservations and done the planning for the jury since they wanted a jury from out of town and that the trial would go on because he had spent a LOT of taxpayer money. It would not surprise me for Bozo to fake a heart attack or something to get out of this trial.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #368 on: February 08, 2011, 10:49:30 PM »

I was gonna ask why not someplace like Tampa, or I lived in Spring Hill, worked in Tampa, Port Richey, had family in Cocoa, why not somewhere like these places?  Does there need to be a certain amount of mileage between Orlando and whereever picked?  These poor jurors, all I can say. 

I really have no idea or info but my experience in this state, they usually pull a jury from a city about the same size and demographics. That is why I thought about the Panhandle or Jacksonville. Jacksonville would be closer but not as exposed to the media reports as say, Cocoa, Tampa or Daytona, etc.

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #369 on: February 08, 2011, 11:00:58 PM »

Baez needs to get over himself ... he is an attorney (and I use that term lightly) he is not running for office!  Demographics have nothing to do with a fair jury where he is concerned having said that, everyone that knows the case knows Casey is an equal opportunity ho ... so there should be no prejudice problem there.  On with the trial ...

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #370 on: February 08, 2011, 11:25:42 PM »

I really have no idea or info but my experience in this state, they usually pull a jury from a city about the same size and demographics. That is why I thought about the Panhandle or Jacksonville. Jacksonville would be closer but not as exposed to the media reports as say, Cocoa, Tampa or Daytona, etc.

Personally, I like Palm Beach County and Pensacola (guess that's the pan handle).

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #371 on: February 08, 2011, 11:32:30 PM »

Good Morning Monks--Cold again in TN. But Al Gore said it was cold because it was warm.  I'm sure he knows.  After all, why is he called the Goracle?
I know that's off topic, but I just gratuitously threw that in.  What I really meant to say is that from what I know of the Hispanic culture they are very family oriented.  They would not look kindly on a white girl who killed her baby.  They are very religious people too, and murder is one of the ten biggies.

Al Gore said it was cold because it was warm?  Any wonder why he did not become president?

I think the man has lost his mind. I have known Gore for many years and he has always been an egotistical jerk, but you have to give him credit he has made billions of dollars off of the government and stupid people. I remember him from Vanderbilt when he flunked out of school. There is a lot about him that the media never let slip out.

Hi Turbo--Pleasure to read your posts.  I don't know Al, but I knew his Aunt Alma. In fact, she was my teacher in third grade.  His father is another story with his shady connections with Armand Hammer.  Off topic again, I know, mods.  Sorry.

I think Jose Baez is an embarrassment to the Hispanic community of the entire country.
He is also an embarrassment to every lawyer in the entire country.  He is probably an embarrassment to his wife and child. If he is not, he should be an embarrassment to himself.

Years ago I lived in Jacksonville--on the Southside. I can't say I know much about it anymore except that it has grown tremendously in the past decade or so.  I don't know if Orlando is smaller; I know it was until Disney came.  I think this case is so cut and dried that any group of twelve people with IQs above room temperature would find Casey guilty.  But then, I thought that with OJ Simpson's trial too.  Shows what I know.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #372 on: February 08, 2011, 11:47:39 PM »

Yes it is. I would love to know what info bloggers came up with that they pursued.  I am constantly amazed at the wisdom and knowledge of many posters on this case, not to mention how some, not me, can come up with links to any document that is being questioned.  Just amazing.  What a team Caylee has on her side!

Yes, she does...this case sparked an unprecedented amount of vested interest by the general public that had nothing to do with a celebrity type figure.   First and foremost what happened to Caylee by her accused mother pulled the heartstrings of millions but the drama surrounding the accused family & other cast of characters made this case coverage similar to an ongoing soap opera, a saga of sorts...sad but true in many respects.   There has been very few cases that have almost reached this level of national, no correction, worldwide attention & interest.  We may not see that here because most of us are actively involved in many cases daily but overall it is indeed a fact that unfortunately outside of forums & blogs such as this so many thousands of cases go minimally followed if not at all by the general public...way too many dont even make the local evening news much less on a nationwide scale.

Personally, Ive been involved in thousands of cases during my working career & I follow quite a few as all of you do here but this one grabbed me hard because Caylee looked so similar to my daughter at the age of 2 & Cindy during her very first combative interview made me cringe because she reminded me of a blond version of my own mother most unfortunately...it shook me to my core.  When we saw Casey getting brought into the police headquarters smirking in cuffs & I listened to those 911 calls,  I knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that she killed that precious beautiful baby girl & I have never wavered stating that we will see justice in Caylee's name  an angelic monkey

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #373 on: February 08, 2011, 11:59:14 PM »

Personally, I like Palm Beach County and Pensacola (guess that's the pan handle).

I honestly have no concerns over jury whatsoever as I dont think it will matter where they come from...Im rather confident for a host of reasons that Casey will be convicted, not the least of which her attorneys & family will all but ensure it when everything comes out at trial.  Bozo isnt Johnny Cochran and there is no "if the glove doesnt fit, you must acquit" in this case....no we have 31 days a mother didnt report her child missing & a child left in the dark woods discarded like trash with duct tape wrapped around her mouth & nose around the corner from the mother's home.

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #374 on: February 09, 2011, 12:38:26 AM »

Cappuccino said:
" I honestly have no concerns over jury whatsoever as I dont think it will matter where they come from...Im rather confident for a host of reasons that Casey will be convicted, not the least of which her attorneys & family will all but ensure it when everything comes out at trial.  Bozo isnt Johnny Cochran and there is no "if the glove doesnt fit, you must acquit" in this case....no we have 31 days a mother didnt report her child missing & a child left in the dark woods discarded like trash with duct tape wrapped around her mouth & nose around the corner from the mother's home".

I'm right with you in that thought, especially the part about her attys and family being a part of why she'll be convicted. The things that they all have done go way beyond some poor choices made out of fear for a child. They have deliberately attempted to thwart justice. People are smart and know that both parents & attys won't risk their own freedom if they're really convinced of the innocence of the accused. Jurors will understand the logic that the State will use to set a timeline of events and the connection that only her mother has to all the evidence. Plus the emails,the texts..all the things that give a birds eye view into kc's psyche. All their ugly secrets will be laid out for the world to see. 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #375 on: February 09, 2011, 05:22:50 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/caseyanthony/26793443/detail.html
Casey Jury: Where A Mystery, When Revealed
Judge: Attorneys Will Likely Get One Week Notice Of Location
POSTED: 4:48 pm EST February 8, 2011
UPDATED: 7:24 pm EST February 8, 2011

<snipped>
Perry said that he would entertain any objections to the location on May 4, five days before jury selection is scheduled to start.

Defense attorney Jose Baez argued that's not enough time to do the research he said is necessary to make an informed objection.

"There are many judges who've taken the approach this case is no different from any other case. This one is different," he said Friday.

The location of jury selection will be such a closely guarded secret that prosecutors acknowledged they would be making hotel reservations under assumed names once they find out the location.

There's still no word on how much notice the media or public will get.

The case heads back to court in the first week of March for more status hearings. WESH.com will stream those hearings live.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #376 on: February 09, 2011, 05:54:25 AM »

Also, haven't there bean statments made by the A's that they hate hispanic people?   I thought I read that somewhere, so that makes double no sense to me. 

IIRC, that statement was made by KC and has been repeated over and over....it might be true, but again coming from KC it might not.

According to KC, it was Cinderfella who disliked Hispanics.

Hi Curly...yes you are correct...should have made that distinction...we know GA likes Hispanic females...

Apparently, only the perfect 10 ones with nice teeth and tatoos.  Smile

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #377 on: February 09, 2011, 05:54:49 AM »

Good Morning Monks--Cold again in TN.  But Al Gore said it was cold because it was warm.  I'm sure he knows.  After all, why is he called the Goracle?

Hey now, don't make me bring up George Dubbleyer! 

LOL!!! 

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #378 on: February 09, 2011, 05:58:27 AM »

Wow, you know Al Gore??????  Like in comes over for dinner know Al Gore? 

I lead such a boring life.  I know NOBODY.  I cannot even come close to knowing somebody famous.  The closest I come to knowing somebody is knowing somebody who knows somebody who knows somebody, and that is a stretch.  LOL. 

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #379 on: February 09, 2011, 05:59:34 AM »

The Hispanic and Cuban (if drawn from Broward County) I have known are very Godly people and I don't believe for a minute they are going to let her get away with this murder.

TURBOTHINK
, I had to grin when I read this.  Maybe we should HOPE he gets his wish for an all hispanic jury!  Very Happy

AMEN!!  and let's not forget she tried to blame a Hispanic phantom nanny.....nearly every Zenaida Gonzales in the area was investigated to some extent....so many innocent people have been adversely touched by KC's lies and actions.

Thank you!  you took the words tright out of my mouth.

Can you imagine how Hispanic women are going to feel when they hear all that crap the Anthonys put out about that nanny & how Cindy hated Hispanics and would not let KC even bring any Hispanic kid to their home. That is going to go over well. NOT !!
[/quotebdomen

Maybe not, but Bobo thinks since he is so amazing, they will ignore all the evidence and let his white client walk, LOL, cause they will feel sorry for him.   He must think people are stupid. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.