March 28, 2024, 04:26:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #180 2/04/11 - 2/22/11  (Read 167184 times)
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #380 on: February 09, 2011, 06:00:59 AM »

The next hearing will be very interesting.I fully expect Baez to attempt a delay in the trial.
I'd like a 8x10 glossy of his face when Judge Perry looks over his glasses and says no way Jose. 

I do believe he will ask for a delay in the trial. He has been working toward that since he got his taxpayer funding. He knows he has no case and the longer he can drag it out the more he will make. It appears he has no other "customers"" but small time drug & DUIs which are not any money.

I don't think the judge will allow him to get it postponed because he has warned them time after time to get their work done as it will start on time. He also stated in one of the hearings that once he had made the reservations and done the planning for the jury since they wanted a jury from out of town and that the trial would go on because he had spent a LOT of taxpayer money. It would not surprise me for Bozo to fake a heart attack or something to get out of this trial.

I really really really hope JP does not grant a delaym and I really really really hope that when he is hearing this motion, he has difficulty containing his laughter, and LAUGHS OUT LOUD to Bozo in response.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #381 on: February 09, 2011, 06:05:35 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/caseyanthony/26793443/detail.html
Casey Jury: Where A Mystery, When Revealed
Judge: Attorneys Will Likely Get One Week Notice Of Location
POSTED: 4:48 pm EST February 8, 2011
UPDATED: 7:24 pm EST February 8, 2011

<snipped>
Perry said that he would entertain any objections to the location on May 4, five days before jury selection is scheduled to start.

Defense attorney Jose Baez argued that's not enough time to do the research he said is necessary to make an informed objection.

"There are many judges who've taken the approach this case is no different from any other case. This one is different," he said Friday.

The location of jury selection will be such a closely guarded secret that prosecutors acknowledged they would be making hotel reservations under assumed names once they find out the location.

There's still no word on how much notice the media or public will get.

The case heads back to court in the first week of March for more status hearings. WESH.com will stream those hearings live.

Awe, poor bobo.  His client is different dang it, cause he says so.  I can see him in my mind's eye stamping his feet like a stubborn 2 year old.  Waiting for him to attempt holding his breath to see if that works.

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #382 on: February 09, 2011, 06:06:56 AM »

The Hispanic and Cuban (if drawn from Broward County) I have known are very Godly people and I don't believe for a minute they are going to let her get away with this murder.

TURBOTHINK
, I had to grin when I read this.  Maybe we should HOPE he gets his wish for an all hispanic jury!  Very Happy

AMEN!!  and let's not forget she tried to blame a Hispanic phantom nanny.....nearly every Zenaida Gonzales in the area was investigated to some extent....so many innocent people have been adversely touched by KC's lies and actions.

Thank you!  you took the words tright out of my mouth.

Can you imagine how Hispanic women are going to feel when they hear all that crap the Anthonys put out about that nanny & how Cindy hated Hispanics and would not let KC even bring any Hispanic kid to their home. That is going to go over well. NOT !!
[/quotebdomen

Oopps messed up the quote boxes again.  I need to punish myself.

Maybe not, but Bobo thinks since he is so amazing, they will ignore all the evidence and let his white client walk, LOL, cause they will feel sorry for him.   He must think people are stupid. 

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #383 on: February 09, 2011, 06:10:31 AM »

Quote here:  Can you imagine how Hispanic women are going to feel when they hear all that crap the Anthonys put out about that nanny & how Cindy hated Hispanics and would not let KC even bring any Hispanic kid to their home. That is going to go over well. NOT !!

My answer here: 
Oopps messed up the quote boxes again.  I need to punish myself.

Maybe not, but Bobo thinks since he is so amazing, they will ignore all the evidence and let his white client walk, LOL, cause they will feel sorry for him.   He must think people are stupid. 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #384 on: February 09, 2011, 09:08:09 AM »

<snipped>
Perry said that he would entertain any objections to the location on May 4, five days before jury selection is scheduled to start.

Defense attorney Jose Baez argued that's not enough time to do the research he said is necessary to make an informed objection.

"There are many judges who've taken the approach this case is no different from any other case. This one is different," he said Friday.

The location of jury selection will be such a closely guarded secret that prosecutors acknowledged they would be making hotel reservations under assumed names once they find out the location.

The case heads back to court in the first week of March for more status hearings. WESH.com will stream those hearings live.

Awe, poor bobo.  His client is different dang it, cause he says so.  I can see him in my mind's eye stamping his feet like a stubborn 2 year old.  Waiting for him to attempt holding his breath to see if that works.

Imagine Judge Perry if something like that really happened.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #385 on: February 09, 2011, 10:50:49 AM »

<snipped>

Too funny!! I just had the worst vision 

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #386 on: February 09, 2011, 10:59:57 AM »

Thank you Brandi!
That is the expression.   

Good Morning Monks!!  That expression would skeer me!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #387 on: February 09, 2011, 11:02:29 AM »

Also, haven't there bean statments made by the A's that they hate hispanic people?   I thought I read that somewhere, so that makes double no sense to me. 

IIRC, that statement was made by KC and has been repeated over and over....it might be true, but again coming from KC it might not.

According to KC, it was Cinderfella who disliked Hispanics.

Hi Curly...yes you are correct...should have made that distinction...we know GA likes Hispanic females...

Lol, Sunny. Especially the ones that give him thousands of dollars and become the "model" to describe a fake, phantom nanny.

Bingo Curly!!!   

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #388 on: February 09, 2011, 11:09:06 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/r/26793443/detail.html
UPDATED: 6:27 pm EST February 8, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- udge Belvin Perry finalized an important issue this week in the case against Casey Anthony.

In court documents, Perry denied a defense request for 30 days' notice on the location of where jurors in Anthony's upcoming murder trial will be chosen.

Perry said at a Friday hearing he was leaning toward giving both sides one week notice of where jury selection will take place.
At that hearing, Perry admitted concern that the way he's conducting the change of venue could result in an appeal if Anthony is convicted.

"I'm still doing some research, still trying to see if a judge got reversed in choosing the location. I haven't found one yet," Perry said.
<snipped>
video at link.

thanks trim.....to me this is a perfect example of how statements are interpreted by various people. I didn't take JP's remark about the researching as 'concern'....I took it more as an, 'if you think you will get an appeal based on the location, think again bucko!!'
BBM

So did I Sunny. Just the way he delivered that sentence. There was a pause, not real long, but deliberate, before he said that, IIRC.  After watching CJBP for these many months, he is becoming easier to read, imo.  His facial expressions tell a LOT and I get the biggest kick out of him! He is very intelligent, totally thorough in all he does and KNOWS the law, yet he seems like a very down to earth gentleman.

Change of subject......I would love to know how much information and leads LE and the SA have gotten from us sad, no life bloggers.  It would be interesting to know.

Hi tupelo,...I agree with your description of JP.   I don't know re: the leads....but I would guess if there was a basis for the lead and not just some nut case with a feeling or vision and based on the content of the lead....it probably was followed up on.  I have every confidence that no stone was left unturned by both the LE and the SA.

Rest in Peace Caylee

Girlzrock
Scared Monkey

Next year, boyz....

« Reply #389 on: February 09, 2011, 11:10:57 AM »

::snipping2::

LOL  Why doesn't he do what he usually does...  He's never worried before about being "informed" before making an objection!
Girlzrock
Scared Monkey

Next year, boyz....

« Reply #390 on: February 09, 2011, 11:13:46 AM »

Does the defense even consider the fact that the judges selection might be not objectionable?  I mean... he seems to already have decided he will objection... (informed or not).  It just seems he views the judge as an enemy... and , I just don't think an innocent party would approach things that way. 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #391 on: February 09, 2011, 11:14:18 AM »

::snipping2::

LOL  Why doesn't he do what he usually does...  He's never worried before about being "informed" before making an objection!

Exactly.They could give him 5 weeks and the outcome would still be the same. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Girlzrock
Scared Monkey

Next year, boyz....

« Reply #392 on: February 09, 2011, 11:15:50 AM »

self edit:

*object* not objection.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #393 on: February 09, 2011, 11:16:16 AM »

Sunny,I too have complete faith in the prosecution.   

~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #394 on: February 09, 2011, 11:23:03 AM »

Does the defense even consider the fact that the judges selection might be not objectionable?  I mean... he seems to already have decided he will objection... (informed or not).  It just seems he views the judge as an enemy... and , I just don't think an innocent party would approach things that way. 

Hi Girlzrock....I think JB is going to object just cause he can. Not that it is going to mean a hill of beans. He is hoping to find something that might bring a successful appeal (not gonna happen) or a delay (not gonna happen)....as a very learned lawyer recently told me...he is doing his job....but doing it miserably and incompetently.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #395 on: February 09, 2011, 11:24:07 AM »

Sunny,I too have complete faith in the prosecution.   

Rest in Peace Caylee

Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #396 on: February 09, 2011, 11:30:36 AM »

Hi Girlzrock....I think JB is going to object just cause he can. Not that it is going to mean a hill of beans. He is hoping to find something that might bring a successful appeal (not gonna happen) or a delay (not gonna happen)....as a very learned lawyer recently told me...he is doing his job....but doing it miserably and incompetently.

Bullchit Baez stated during the last hearing that his team has researched ALL FL counties with regards to jury selection and therefore had a few counties that they determined would give Casey a fair trial based on demographics and such. If the duhfense team really did do all this research as they've stated, there is absolutely no need for JBP to give more notice so that the defense can  "research" (again) the area from which the jury members reside and file a motion to move....what? Baez doen't have the state of FL color coded yet!
Girlzrock
Scared Monkey

Next year, boyz....

« Reply #397 on: February 09, 2011, 11:44:15 AM »

Bullchit Baez stated during the last hearing that his team has researched ALL FL counties with regards to jury selection and therefore had a few counties that they determined would give Casey a fair trial based on demographics and such. If the duhfense team really did do all this research as they've stated, there is absolutely no need for JBP to give more notice so that the defense can  "research" (again) the area from which the jury members reside and file a motion to move....what? Baez doen't have the state of FL color coded yet!

Hi, Monkeys (sorry for my previous rudeness, forgot to say "hi"... I blurted.. )  I think you have a great point Samarie... that I hadn't thought about.  He should be more than prepared, shouldn't he?  (State of Florida color coded... lol!)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #398 on: February 09, 2011, 12:07:07 PM »

Hi samarie.....obviously JP don't have much faith in JB's research or his colorful graphs... Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #399 on: February 09, 2011, 12:23:54 PM »

Hi, Monkeys (sorry for my previous rudeness, forgot to say "hi"... I blurted.. )  I think you have a great point Samarie... that I hadn't thought about.  He should be more than prepared, shouldn't he?  (State of Florida color coded... lol!)

Bozo has already made his argument & took it to the media....here a snipe from the following article in south Florida May 4, 2009:

Casey Anthony's murder case is so widely known in Central Florida that her trial should be moved to Miami-Dade County, where she can get a fair and impartial jury, her defense lawyers say.

"The local coverage has been so constant and at times so inflammatory that members of the local community have already formed their opinion without hearing one piece of evidence," Anthony's lead defense attorney, Jose Baez, said Monday after filing the paperwork at the Orange County Courthouse.

The defense team announced its plans Monday morning on NBC's Today show -- praising coverage of the case by national media while blasting local news reports.

http://southflorida.sun-sentinel.com/wsfl-casey-anthoney-sf,0,4215885.story

SO, by him taking his argument to the national media he's in essence exposed the case to its widespread coverage himself.  He can object until he's disbarred but the only criteria here is that the judge ensures that Casey receives a fair trial & he does not have to consider the defense's preference whatsoever.   Bozo and the rest of the defense team (past and present) will not be able to successfully argue that its the fault of the prosecution or local media that this case is "overexposed" with prejudice to his client...they have appeared on several networks as well as her family members to spread their spin on the facts of this case while the prosecution has NEVER done any interviews.  He cannot argue reasonably that he needs more time to do research.  Distinctly, he already brought up these concerns in a hearing with JS prematurely as evidenced by the hearing this initially was raised, his subsequent media interviews & in total over 2 years to prepare for this trial.   He doesnt stand a snowball's chance in H to argue this point on appeal & CJBP is more than aware of what he needs to do to make sure the defense doesnt have any judicial error worthy to argue in an appeal.   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.