March 28, 2024, 12:18:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #180 2/04/11 - 2/22/11  (Read 167173 times)
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #400 on: February 09, 2011, 12:24:44 PM »

I am sure this article is not new and that it has been posted here probably, but I just read it. 

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2011-02-02/news/os-jose-baez-bar-complaint-20110202_1_dominic-casey-new-complaint-bar-complaints

It says, in part. 
Back in March 2009, Circuit Judge Stan Strickland, who was then presiding over the case, wrote a letter to The Florida Bar about ethical concerns he had about Baez.

That issue involved allegations that Baez directed investigator Dominic Casey to "walk away" if he found Caylee's lifeless body during a 2008 search — and then contact Baez rather than law enforcement.

Citing sworn statements by Dominic Casey, Strickland wrote, "If truthful, they are extremely troubling. While it is certainly possible that Mr. Baez may have intended to call law enforcement himself, there would be absolutely no reason, legal, practical, or otherwise to call anybody but law enforcement."

The Strickland letter and the Dominic Casey issue were investigated by a Florida Bar grievance committee, resulting in a finding of no probable cause against Baez, a Bar spokeswoman said.

Then it said,
That is true. In 2009, the Bar cleared him of another complaint that he may have entered into an agreement to gain financially for representing Casey Anthony by publicizing her story. A Bar grievance committee "determined that there is insufficient evidence to establish that Mr. Baez violated" Florida Bar rules stemming from that complaint.

So, this will be the 3rd complaint (the new one filed that nobody is sure what it is for yet) filed in what 3 years for 1 lawyer?  At what point do they stop saying there is insufficient probable cause.  Do other lawhers have 3 complaints in as many years and still continue to be lawyers?  You have no idea how much this pisses me off.  Is Bozo paying somebody on the Florida Bar off?  He has no money, but maybe other things like bikinis Smile ?  How does the bar investigate claims.  I think they hold the file on their desks and after a good amount of time, to make it look like they did something, they just file it and find no probabl cause.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #401 on: February 09, 2011, 12:45:00 PM »

Major OT here, but every time I refresh my screen, I see the words "flip flop."  this was driving me nutso, thinking I was seeing things, and with my aversion to flip flops this was, suffice to say, very upsetting t me to keep seeing the words flip flop.  Well, I am not crazy.  Here is a screen shot.  Look at bottom of screen, which I caught as the page was refreshing.  What is that all about?  Weird anyway.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #402 on: February 09, 2011, 01:08:16 PM »

nothing to be concerned with...part of the iframe advertising, I think.  HTML stuff

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #403 on: February 09, 2011, 01:11:51 PM »

Hey Nut! 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #404 on: February 09, 2011, 01:14:16 PM »

nothing to be concerned with...part of the iframe advertising, I think.  HTML stuff

hi nut!!!  Whew I am sure glad someone was able to answer Zoo's question about the flip flop thingie!!   

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #405 on: February 09, 2011, 01:20:55 PM »

I am sure this article is not new and that it has been posted here probably, but I just read it. 

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2011-02-02/news/os-jose-baez-bar-complaint-20110202_1_dominic-casey-new-complaint-bar-complaints

It says, in part. 
Back in March 2009, Circuit Judge Stan Strickland, who was then presiding over the case, wrote a letter to The Florida Bar about ethical concerns he had about Baez.

That issue involved allegations that Baez directed investigator Dominic Casey to "walk away" if he found Caylee's lifeless body during a 2008 search — and then contact Baez rather than law enforcement.

Citing sworn statements by Dominic Casey, Strickland wrote, "If truthful, they are extremely troubling. While it is certainly possible that Mr. Baez may have intended to call law enforcement himself, there would be absolutely no reason, legal, practical, or otherwise to call anybody but law enforcement."

The Strickland letter and the Dominic Casey issue were investigated by a Florida Bar grievance committee, resulting in a finding of no probable cause against Baez, a Bar spokeswoman said.

Then it said,
That is true. In 2009, the Bar cleared him of another complaint that he may have entered into an agreement to gain financially for representing Casey Anthony by publicizing her story. A Bar grievance committee "determined that there is insufficient evidence to establish that Mr. Baez violated" Florida Bar rules stemming from that complaint.

So, this will be the 3rd complaint (the new one filed that nobody is sure what it is for yet) filed in what 3 years for 1 lawyer?  At what point do they stop saying there is insufficient probable cause.  Do other lawhers have 3 complaints in as many years and still continue to be lawyers?  You have no idea how much this pisses me off.  Is Bozo paying somebody on the Florida Bar off?  He has no money, but maybe other things like bikinis Smile ?  How does the bar investigate claims.  I think they hold the file on their desks and after a good amount of time, to make it look like they did something, they just file it and find no probabl cause.

Zoo, I do remember some discussion on this....IIRC, JS was compelled to write a letter regarding Dominic's allegations. Again, I am reaching in the far depths of my memory, so I hope I am remembering this correctly. Dominic had no paper work to back up his claim so it was a he said, she said situation.....I also think Blink filed with the Bar about false representations on his website.....and as a result of those charges his website as redone....so IF I am correct on this...this is the 4th charge in 3 years. I am fairly sure I have all this correct...if not, I am sure someone will respectfully disagree Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #406 on: February 09, 2011, 02:11:28 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/r/26805894/detail.html
New Deposition Released In Case Against Casey
Trial Scheduled To Begin In Three Months
POSTED: 1:20 pm EST February 9, 2011
UPDATED: 1:34 pm EST February 9, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Attorneys released a new deposition transcript in the case against Casey Anthony.

The new transcript is from a Feb. 2 deposition of Texas EquuSearch volunteer William Fitzgerald.

Fitzgerald said he began assisting with the search for Caylee Anthony in late August of 2008.

At some point, he became custodian of all of the Texas EquuSearch documents.
<snipped>

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #407 on: February 09, 2011, 02:39:42 PM »

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Attorneys released a new deposition transcript in the case against Casey Anthony.

The new transcript is from a Feb. 2 deposition of Texas EquuSearch volunteer William Fitzgerald.

Fitzgerald said he began assisting with the search for Caylee Anthony in late August of 2008.

<snipped>

snipped from the above article and link:

During the deposition, Anthony defense attorney Jose Baez repeatedly asked Fitzgerald who had access to the documents and who participated in coming up with a list of volunteers who helped search the Suburban Drive area, where Caylee's remains were later found.

Baez is going to make a big stink out of this. Will Baez accuse someone of tampering with forms since he has been caught, so to speak, with LB's "doctored" form?  I do believe Mark NeJame made a huge mistake by allowing BC to look through those documents. I still can't figure out why he has sympathy for the Anthonys.  They, the Ants, don't deserve any special treatment, imo, just wish everyone else would see it my way. 

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #408 on: February 09, 2011, 02:42:52 PM »

<snipped>

Blah blah blah ....after Bozo gets disbarred maybe he should apply for a fishing license? 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #409 on: February 09, 2011, 03:10:14 PM »

http://bullstopper.wordpress.com/2011/02/09/did-laura-buchanan-ever-hound-the-anthonys/
Did Laura Buchanan Ever Hound the Anthonys?  02/09/11

~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #410 on: February 09, 2011, 04:09:20 PM »

<snipped>

thanks trim....I think Mr.  Fitzgerald is the same person Mason tossed $12 on the table to cover his time....

http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/2010/07/casey-anthony-vs-tes-mark-nejame.html

On April 23, 2010, Attorneys Cheney Mason and Jose Baez came to the undersigned counsel's office to review the files containing the searches of the approximately 4,000 searchers.... When they arrived Mr. Mason was arrogant, rude and disrespectful to the staff of undersigned and to the monitor. Mr. Mason threw $12 cash on the table at the monitor saying that this would be enough to cover the one hour they were going to be there.

Rest in Peace Caylee

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #411 on: February 09, 2011, 05:05:51 PM »

<snipped>

thanks trim....I think Mr.  Fitzgerald is the same person Mason tossed $12 on the table to cover his time....

http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/2010/07/casey-anthony-vs-tes-mark-nejame.html

On April 23, 2010, Attorneys Cheney Mason and Jose Baez came to the undersigned counsel's office to review the files containing the searches of the approximately 4,000 searchers.... When they arrived Mr. Mason was arrogant, rude and disrespectful to the staff of undersigned and to the monitor. Mr. Mason threw $12 cash on the table at the monitor saying that this would be enough to cover the one hour they were going to be there.

I think you're right, Sunny.
I bet Bozo wishes he had his $12 back after having to pay his fine to the court!

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #412 on: February 09, 2011, 06:02:27 PM »

I bet your right Curly.   

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #413 on: February 09, 2011, 06:38:06 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/february/206017/Judge-Belvin-Perry-says-budget-will-have-devastating-effect-on-judicial-branch?cid=rss
Judge Belvin Perry says budget will have 'devastating effect' on judicial branch
Last Updated: Wednesday, February 09, 2011 4:39 PM
Perry on case attorneys Watch Video http://www.cfnews13.com/video?clip=http://static.cfnews13.com/newsvideo/cfn/PERRYDEVASTATINGEFFECT.flv
ORLANDO --

Chief Judge Belvin Perry oversees the courthouses in Orange and Osceola counties. He calls the judicial system of Florida "lean and mean."

It's a proud statement. But when you talk about Gov. Rick Scott's proposed budget that calls for more than $30 million in cuts, Perry isn't so proud.

"Maybe we need to do a better job of educating the governor of the importance of a fully funded judicial branch," Perry said.

He then grabbed a pad of paper and starts doing some math.

Perry outlined what 500 jobs lost will mean for the ninth circuit. He said it will be substantial.

Scott is proposing one judicial assistant to two judges. Right now, all 65 judges in the circuit have one judicial assistant. Perry quickly asked if senators or representatives share assistants.

He talks about the small things that will have a great impact on day-to-day operations.
More here....
http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/february/206017/Judge-Belvin-Perry-says-budget-will-have-devastating-effect-on-judicial-branch?cid=rss

~ Peter Frampton
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #414 on: February 09, 2011, 06:57:59 PM »

I have a better idea.
Cut the Governor's position.
Who needs him and who voted for him in the first place?
Once a crook, always a crook.

I can only imagine what impact the loss of 2 judges would have.
As if these cases aren't backed up enough.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #415 on: February 09, 2011, 07:06:22 PM »

Judge Belvin Perry says budget will have 'devastating effect' on judicial branch
Last Updated: Wednesday, February 09, 2011 4:39 PM
Perry on case attorneys Watch Video http://www.cfnews13.com/video?clip=http://static.cfnews13.com/newsvideo/cfn/PERRYDEVASTATINGEFFECT.flv
ORLANDO --

Chief Judge Belvin Perry oversees the courthouses in Orange and Osceola counties. He calls the judicial system of Florida "lean and mean."

It's a proud statement. But when you talk about Gov. Rick Scott's proposed budget that calls for more than $30 million in cuts, Perry isn't so proud.

"Maybe we need to do a better job of educating the governor of the importance of a fully funded judicial branch," Perry said.

He then grabbed a pad of paper and starts doing some math.

Perry outlined what 500 jobs lost will mean for the ninth circuit. He said it will be substantial.

Scott is proposing one judicial assistant to two judges. Right now, all 65 judges in the circuit have one judicial assistant. Perry quickly asked if senators or representatives share assistants.

He talks about the small things that will have a great impact on day-to-day operations.
More here....

This man right here ^ is above AWESOME.   He tells it like it is, makes perfect sense & I could not agree with him more.   PS I have to say I love, love, loved how he put it to the politicians to compare it to what they have the luxury of at taxpayers expense...we dont see that getting cut.

CJBP, with all due respect deserved

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #416 on: February 09, 2011, 10:05:02 PM »

<snipped>

snipped from the above article and link:

During the deposition, Anthony defense attorney Jose Baez repeatedly asked Fitzgerald who had access to the documents and who participated in coming up with a list of volunteers who helped search the Suburban Drive area, where Caylee's remains were later found.

Baez is going to make a big stink out of this. Will Baez accuse someone of tampering with forms since he has been caught, so to speak, with LB's "doctored" form?  I do believe Mark NeJame made a huge mistake by allowing BC to look through those documents. I still can't figure out why he has sympathy for the Anthonys.  They, the Ants, don't deserve any special treatment, imo, just wish everyone else would see it my way. 

Hi Tupelo--I agree that it was a huge mistake for NeJame to allow BC to see the files.  The Anthonys have no legal standing in this case since Casey is not a minor.  IMO this is going to cause big trouble, especially since Baez claimed that BC had evidence which BC claims is a lie.  How can he prove that he didn't see evidence while he was perusing those files?  It was a major mistake for NeJame and I can't imagine how a seasoned attorney would have allowed an absolute outsider, which legally BC was, to see evidence denied to the defense.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #417 on: February 09, 2011, 11:11:40 PM »

Judge Belvin is not putting up with any slack, no nonsense !
He is a blessing and will administer the right dose of JUSTICE to the RIGHT person, I do believe !

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #418 on: February 09, 2011, 11:54:18 PM »

The Jar still doing legal commentary but for a Tampa news site   

Insanity defense rarely used and rarely successful

::snipping2::

"If there is any inkling of a mental problem, a defense attorney is obligated to explore the issue and seek neurological and psychological exams," Mason said. "Anything that could affect her judgment."

Mason said jurors usually don't accept insanity as a legal excuse.

"It is the bottom of the barrel as far as defenses are concerned," Mason said. "But sometimes, that is all there is."

http://www2.tbo.com/content/2011/jan/31/312228/insanity-defense-rarely-used-and-rarely-successful/news-breaking/
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #419 on: February 10, 2011, 03:36:36 AM »

Good Morning Monks--Cold again in TN. But Al Gore said it was cold because it was warm.  I'm sure he knows.  After all, why is he called the Goracle?
I know that's off topic, but I just gratuitously threw that in.  What I really meant to say is that from what I know of the Hispanic culture they are very family oriented.  They would not look kindly on a white girl who killed her baby.  They are very religious people too, and murder is one of the ten biggies.

Al Gore said it was cold because it was warm?  Any wonder why he did not become president?

I think the man has lost his mind. I have known Gore for many years and he has always been an egotistical jerk, but you have to give him credit he has made billions of dollars off of the government and stupid people. I remember him from Vanderbilt when he flunked out of school. There is a lot about him that the media never let slip out.

Wow, you know Al Gore??????  Like in comes over for dinner know Al Gore? 

I lead such a boring life.  I know NOBODY.  I cannot even come close to knowing somebody famous.  The closest I come to knowing somebody is knowing somebody who knows somebody who knows somebody, and that is a stretch.  LOL. 

No, not like "comes over to dinner" Gore. LOL  My family was very politically connected "back in the day" - My mother was an astute business person and also the local chairman of the Democrat Party. We attended a lot of Demo functions for his father and others at the time. I met Al, Jr many times and thought he was a real dork. He was dumber than a rock to talk to back then.  I could not stand him.  My older brother went to school with him at Vanderbilt and said he was a real dumb azz in school. He flunked more classes than he passed and eventually dropped out of law school there.

My brother never liked him because of the way his father got him out of serving in the military after his father lost the election. Everyone knew he just went into the military (with his body guards) so his father would look good, but he lost the election anyway and all of a sudden Al, Jr wanted to pursue a "spiritual path" at Vanderbilt Divinity School so daddy got him out.

Fortunately my mother "saw the light" and changed to the GOP in the early 70s because of the way she felt the Demo party had lost its morals. LOL

(sorry about the OT)

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.