March 28, 2024, 08:31:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #180 2/04/11 - 2/22/11  (Read 167166 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #480 on: February 11, 2011, 12:49:55 PM »

Motion Filed About Stain In Anthony's Trunk
POSTED: 12:18 pm EST February 11, 2011
UPDATED: 12:22 pm EST February 11, 2011
Video Report
http://www.wesh.com/video/26834211/detail.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #481 on: February 11, 2011, 12:52:46 PM »

02/11/2011     Motion to Recognize Bobo as a Doofus
02/11/2011     Motion to Recognize The Jar as arrogant and a big baby with LOL
02/11/2011     Motion to Release KC as too much time has gone by and everything has gone bad for the defense and she needs to buy a motorhome to stimulate the economy with preaching from her Big Daddy while selling muffins and cookies and giving pole dancing lessons
02/11/2011    Motion to Receive Funding from Victoria Secret for a Rosebud Mammary Support Device as they are just criminal right now and potential lethal weapons if she spins too fast
02/11/2011    Motion to Source a Pair for JoJo
02/11/2011    Motion for Justice for Caylee

www.bloggersAreTheOnlyOnesWhoSeemToHaveNotForgottenCayleeIsAVictim.biteme
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #482 on: February 11, 2011, 12:53:53 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/26834020/detail.html
Casey's Defense Fights "Dead Body" Smell Claims
Posted: 12:10 pm EST February 11, 2011Updated: 12:20 pm EST February 11, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's defense filed a motion Thursday night asking the judge to throw out comments about the smell of a dead body in Casey's car trunk.
 ::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #483 on: February 11, 2011, 01:00:23 PM »

http://www.bloggernews.net/126021
Casey Anthony Update: Judge Perry Makes Decision On Motions
Posted on February 11th, 2011
by Jan Barrett in Society and Culture, crime
Read 197 times.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #484 on: February 11, 2011, 01:27:12 PM »

02/11/2011     Motion to Release KC as too much time has gone by and everything has gone bad for the defense and she needs to buy a motorhome to stimulate the economy with preaching from her Big Daddy while selling muffins and cookies and giving pole dancing lessons
02/11/2011    Motion to Receive Funding from Victoria Secret for a Rosebud Mammary Support Device as they are just criminal right now and potential lethal weapons if she spins too fast

Very nice NorthernRose.   

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #485 on: February 11, 2011, 01:29:36 PM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234
02/11/2011           Order Denying
Motion in Limine to Prohibit the Use, in Any Fashion, of a Posting on the Internet Myspace References Attributable to Cindy Anthony, the Mother of the Defendant
02/11/2011           Notice of Taking Deposition(s)

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #486 on: February 11, 2011, 02:00:58 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-trunk-body-smell-20110211,0,5131139.story
Casey Anthony's defense wants comments tossed about smell of body in trunk
State counters with a plea to include stain evidence
By Anthony Colarossi, Orlando Sentinel
1:08 p.m. EST, February 11, 2011

~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #487 on: February 11, 2011, 02:12:46 PM »

Motion in Limine to Prohibit the Use, in Any Fashion, of a Posting on the Internet Myspace References Attributable to Cindy Anthony, the Mother of the Defendant

Judge Perry is a rockin' and rollin' with these motions! 

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #488 on: February 11, 2011, 02:13:53 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-trunk-body-smell-20110211,0,5131139.story

Thank you Trimm for all the updates....you've been quite busy!   

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #489 on: February 11, 2011, 02:14:53 PM »

Maybe the trash no longer smells but I bet the smell of decomp in KC's is still in her car. I wonder if the jury will request a field trip?

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #490 on: February 11, 2011, 02:16:29 PM »

I just  Judge Perry!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #491 on: February 11, 2011, 02:17:24 PM »

Ashton also challenges the defense team's contention that the stain evidence would impede Anthony's ability to get a fair trial.

"The defendant has failed to set forth what unfair prejudice they fear," Ashton writes. "If the jury concludes, based upon all of the evidence presented in the case, that the stain in the trunk of the car was caused by the decomposition of a body kept there, then it is powerful and appropriate evidence of her guilt."

However, he added, "If they conclude that the stain is from some other innocent source, then they would conclude that it is neither relevant nor prejudicial. Is the defendant seriously concerned about a bias against sloppy car owners?"

Bahaha!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #492 on: February 11, 2011, 02:21:43 PM »

Thank you Trimm for all the updates....you've been quite busy!   

MY favorite parts from this article........

<snipped>
But Assistant State Attorney Jeff Ashton says the difference between a blood, saliva or semen stain and a "biological stain is a subtle one, that seems to have eluded opposing counsel." The stain, tested by the Oakridge National Laboratory shows the presence of "volatile fatty acids consistent with the byproducts of decomposition."
<snipped>

<snipped>
Ashton also challenges the defense team's contention that the stain evidence would impede Anthony's ability to get a fair trial.

"The defendant has failed to set forth what unfair prejudice they fear," Ashton writes. "If the jury concludes, based upon all of the evidence presented in the case, that the stain in the trunk of the car was caused by the decomposition of a body kept there, then it is powerful and appropriate evidence of her guilt."

However, he added, "If they conclude that the stain is from some other innocent source, then they would conclude that it is neither relevant nor prejudicial. Is the defendant seriously concerned about a bias against sloppy car owners?"
<snipped>

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #493 on: February 11, 2011, 02:22:34 PM »

Cappy, I was waiting for you to see that.   

~ Peter Frampton
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #494 on: February 11, 2011, 02:40:24 PM »

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #495 on: February 11, 2011, 03:06:34 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/26824075/detail.html
<snipped>
The motion claims that detectives intentionally destroyed the smell of the garbage by allowing the trash to air out in a dry room and then storing it in an unsealed cardboard box.
<snipped>

Why does Jose feel the need to instigate?  In this motion, does he need to use the word "intentionally?"  How is the bullying working out for you so far?

His motions are turned in at the end of the day, leading one to believe it is premeditated bullying.  It looks like he doesn't care enough to get them in early enough for consideration that day.  His words and actions intentionally lead to the spoliation of his client's defense.  How can a "ream team" ever hope to help their client?  I don't care if the defense has a jury from Mars, as soon as the team opens their mouth, it will be game over.  Why continue with a losing strategy?

Good grief!!!   

My advice to JB would be skip the sex lessons and take some courses in manners and a course or two in LAW.  Hispanic people all over the world must cringe when he opens his mouth, as he has held himself up as an example for them.  I know it burns my azz when someone speaks out of their hat on behalf of all women, and they act like no woman I know, and speak to something in a way I would not want associated with women, ever. 

I would like to see this defense team, along with their client, go down because justice is served, not because they are the most hated team in America or because they can fumble a ball with crazy glue all over their hands.  Caylee deserves better.

God bless LDB, JA, and HHJP.  I don't know how you do your job day after day with the integrity I have observed in you.  It has to be hard to stand there while under attack.  You throw yourselves in front of Caylee to protect the innocent, not knowing where the next bullet will come from.  It has to hurt even worse knowing the attacks are coming from the team who represents the one person who should have been the lead in protecting our darling, Caylee. 

Mommy, mommy, mommy no, mommy stop, is that what Caylee was trying to say while the tape was being applied?  Did she cry out for Cece and Jojo?  Who heard?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #496 on: February 11, 2011, 03:35:34 PM »

Cappy, I was waiting for you to see that.   

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #497 on: February 11, 2011, 03:41:50 PM »

<snipped>
The motion claims that detectives intentionally destroyed the smell of the garbage by allowing the trash to air out in a dry room and then storing it in an unsealed cardboard box.
<snipped>

Why does Jose feel the need to instigate?  In this motion, does he need to use the word "intentionally?"  How is the bullying working out for you so far?

His motions are turned in at the end of the day, leading one to believe it is premeditated bullying.  It looks like he doesn't care enough to get them in early enough for consideration that day.  His words and actions intentionally lead to the spoliation of his client's defense.  How can a "ream team" ever hope to help their client?  I don't care if the defense has a jury from Mars, as soon as the team opens their mouth, it will be game over.  Why continue with a losing strategy?

Good grief!!!   

My advice to JB would be skip the sex lessons and take some courses in manners and a course or two in LAW.  Hispanic people all over the world must cringe when he opens his mouth, as he has held himself up as an example for them.  I know it burns my azz when someone speaks out of their hat on behalf of all women, and they act like no woman I know, and speak to something in a way I would not want associated with women, ever. 

I would like to see this defense team, along with their client, go down because justice is served, not because they are the most hated team in America or because they can fumble a ball with crazy glue all over their hands.  Caylee deserves better.

God bless LDB, JA, and HHJP.  I don't know how you do your job day after day with the integrity I have observed in you.  It has to be hard to stand there while under attack.  You throw yourselves in front of Caylee to protect the innocent, not knowing where the next bullet will come from.  It has to hurt even worse knowing the attacks are coming from the team who represents the one person who should have been the lead in protecting our darling, Caylee. 

Mommy, mommy, mommy no, mommy stop, is that what Caylee was trying to say while the tape was being applied?  Did she cry out for Cece and Jojo?  Who heard?

Bearly, in his mind he is a bully but in reality he is a whimp.  He may indeed want a jury from Mars but his mindset came from Uranus!

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #498 on: February 11, 2011, 04:24:44 PM »

<snipped>
<snipped>

Good grief!!!   

Bearly, in his mind he is a bully but in reality he is a whimp.  He may indeed want a jury from Mars but his mindset came from Uranus!

Bullies are wimps.

Capp!   Ack!  Not from Myanus, but his own!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
iluvmua
Scared Monkey

« Reply #499 on: February 11, 2011, 04:54:03 PM »

Gimme a J* Gimme a U* Gimme a D* Gimme a G* Gimme a E* Gimme a P* Gimme a E* Gimme a R* Gimme a R* Gimme a Y* What does that spell?

Judge Perry, He's our man, if he can't do it nobody can 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.