March 29, 2024, 12:21:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #180 2/04/11 - 2/22/11  (Read 167201 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #560 on: February 14, 2011, 11:24:32 AM »

Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!

Protect the little babies
Scared Monkey

We are the voice for the missing or harmed!!

« Reply #561 on: February 14, 2011, 11:38:41 AM »

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY EVERYONE..

an angelic monkey

We will go to great lengths to be the voice for the missing and harmed!!

~Light a Candle http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=CMA ~
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #562 on: February 14, 2011, 06:30:08 PM »

HLN Primetime News is going to discuss this case after the commercial break - mainly the most recent "the garbage doesnt smell" motion 

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #563 on: February 14, 2011, 06:52:13 PM »

Dr Koblinsky (defense expert) would not commit to if you can smell the difference between decomposition and rotten garbage...gee what a shock!  He will be destroyed on cross if he takes the stand.  Another talk head referred to the air samples as "junk science."   Dr. K stated that if the science isnt there, the evidence should come in implying that it isnt...I beg to differ, I think the State will be able to demonstrate that their evidence should be admitted.

Lest these people forget that quite a few people did tests on pizza in a trunk already?    They also forget that George (Casey's father who claims to have been exposed to decomposing bodies in his previous police work) insists it is a smell you NEVER forget.   Her mother, a nurse, first reacted by stating it smelt like a dead body was in the trunk....so much so that they didnt call 911 but they went home to destroy the evidence (no doubt in my mind).  They knew, they had to have known Casey was involved because any reasonable person would have called 911 at the tow facility. 

Hey, I have an idea measure the Oak Ridge tests by replicating the exact garbage that was found in Casey's trunk at the same approximate temperature (cataloged by LE) & see if it matches up...ps if they did preserving it in any other manner they feel it would retain the smell they could bring it in to the courtroom for a blind test.  I'll wager a bet that a cadaver dog will NOT hit on it but they will hit on a sample of decomposition (as many of us witnessed on previous NG episodes, for example).

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #564 on: February 14, 2011, 06:53:15 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-court-reporting-20110214,0,1934944.story

Court reporter accuses Casey Anthony defense team of misstating facts in court
 ::snipping2::

os-casey-anthony-court-reporting-20110214

The Casey Anthony defense team is being accused of misstating facts to the court — and the complaint comes from a Knoxville-based court reporting service hired to handle deposition transcripts.

Gerald Stogsdill wrote a letter to Chief Judge Belvin Perry Feb. 8, explaining a dispute over payment for deposition transcripts between his firm, Stogsdill Court Reporting Services, and Anthony attorneys Cheney Mason and Jose Baez.

"It obviously has been represented to Your Honor that my office had initially agreed to provide court reporting services at rates significantly lower than normal rates and then refused to honor the discounted rate, and I believe the reason given the Court was my alleged claim that the job was difficult and took more time than expected," Stogsdill wrote.

"These statements are not true," he continued. "I cannot ignore the attack on my integrity and reputation without responding."

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #565 on: February 14, 2011, 06:57:08 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/caseyanthony/26864376/detail.html

Use Of MySpace Postings First In Local Capital Case, Expert Says

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Legal experts say the Casey Anthony trial could be the first time in Orlando that MySpace postings may be used to try and convict someone of capital murder.

Judge Belvin Perry ruled that the postings in question could be introduced during the trial, but prosecutors still have some hurdles to clear.

Perry ruled that a MySpace exchange in between Anthony and her mother is "relevant to show the defendant's state of mind" during the time when her daughter was missing.

In the exchanges, it appears Cindy Anthony is the one frenetic to see her granddaughter.

"Everyone lies, everyone dies," Casey responded.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #566 on: February 14, 2011, 07:19:14 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-court-reporting-20110214,0,1934944.story

The Casey Anthony defense team is being accused of misstating facts to the court — and the complaint comes from a Knoxville-based court reporting service hired to handle deposition transcripts.

Gerald Stogsdill wrote a letter to Chief Judge Belvin Perry Feb. 8, explaining a dispute over payment for deposition transcripts between his firm, Stogsdill Court Reporting Services, and Anthony attorneys Cheney Mason and Jose Baez.

"It obviously has been represented to Your Honor that my office had initially agreed to provide court reporting services at rates significantly lower than normal rates and then refused to honor the discounted rate, and I believe the reason given the Court was my alleged claim that the job was difficult and took more time than expected," Stogsdill wrote.

"These statements are not true," he continued. "I cannot ignore the attack on my integrity and reputation without responding."

Good for him standing up for himself and exposing these characters.

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #567 on: February 14, 2011, 07:19:50 PM »

curly
thanks for posting that! I think the truth about baez and his lack of  being responsible goes back to why the bar would not accept him for all those years. Nothing has changed has it!! I wonder if that had any influnece on the judge and if it was reported to the bar! dumb question????

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #568 on: February 14, 2011, 07:20:54 PM »

curly
thanks for posting that! I think the truth about baez and his lack of  being responsible goes back to why the bar would not accept him for all those years. Nothing has changed has it!! I wonder if that had any influnece on the judge and if it was reported to the bar! dumb question????

hell yeah and I bet he isnt the only not paid and has had bad experiences with bozo and jar.

Loca
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #569 on: February 14, 2011, 07:29:34 PM »

You go court reporter, you go!   Add another one to the list that these jerks tried to bully and/or manipulate...o this should be a good slap this time!

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #570 on: February 14, 2011, 08:05:07 PM »

Can the prosecution use this transcriber guy, Gerald Stogsdill as the first "witness" to kick off the trial to "speak" to the character of Baez and his willingness to lie.  I know they can't cuz he's not the one on trial but man oh man ... this is a trial about a murdered baby .. these two Baez and Mason have turned this into something beyond a 3 ring circus!  It truly disgusts me!  I wonder if Mason is having "fun" yet ...  I hope they both rot

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #571 on: February 15, 2011, 12:07:26 AM »

'

This is just too darn funny.  What a putz.  This is in writing, he/she should file a complaint with the bar, and I also notice where it says, Stogsdill writes, "we assume (sometimes incorrectly, unfortunately) that attorneys will pay their bills."

Bozo's response would be "my client is different and people should work for free."

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #572 on: February 15, 2011, 12:47:51 AM »

Another nail in that wall plaque with the REVOKED LAW LICENSE

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #573 on: February 15, 2011, 01:37:48 AM »

Got a hammer?

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #574 on: February 15, 2011, 02:20:57 AM »

Got a hammer?
Use the gavel LOL

crazybabyborg
« Reply #575 on: February 15, 2011, 03:14:36 AM »

Oh this is just too. too rich!! Makes me proud to be from Tennessee!!    Oh, I do hope JP addresses this in open court where we can all watch!!! I'll alert Popcorn kitty to be on stand by! 

Oh, Jose? I'll make you a deal on Vallium Kitty, 'cause you're going to need it!!   
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #576 on: February 15, 2011, 07:07:22 AM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234
02/14/2011           Response
Justice Administrative Commission's; to Motion for Transcription Services
02/14/2011           Notice of Hearing
3/3/11 9:00 am
02/14/2011           Supplemental Defense Witness List

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #577 on: February 15, 2011, 07:11:16 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/02/casey-anthony-social-media-could-be-gigantic-to-case.html/comment-page-1
Casey Anthony: Social media could be ‘gigantic’ to case
Caylee and Casey Anthony, WESH, WFTV — posted by halboedeker on February, 14 2011 6:26 PM

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #578 on: February 15, 2011, 07:16:07 AM »

Casey Trial Evidence Breaks Legal Ground
POSTED: 6:16 pm EST February 14, 2011
UPDATED: 6:34 pm EST February 14, 2011
Video http://www.wesh.com/video/26864721/detail.html
Legal experts say the Casey Anthony trial could be the first time in Orlando that MySpace postings may be used to try and convict someone of capital murder.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #579 on: February 15, 2011, 07:29:16 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/february/207852/Casey-Anthony%E2%80%99s-former-best-friend-deposed
Casey Anthony’s former best friend deposed
Last Updated: Monday, February 14, 2011 4:36 PM

http://www.wftv.com/news/26862183/detail.html
Defense Questions Casey's Ex-Best Friend
Posted: 3:34 pm EST February 14, 2011Updated: 3:46 pm EST February 14, 2011

http://www.wesh.com/r/26864460/detail.html
Where In Florida Is Casey Coverage Heaviest?
Attorney Says Regardless Of Location, Lawyers Must Ask Tough Questions

POSTED: 5:59 pm EST February 14, 2011
UPDATED: 6:46 pm EST February 14, 2011
Video Report  http://www.wesh.com/video/26865024/detail.html

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.