March 28, 2024, 04:20:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #180 2/04/11 - 2/22/11  (Read 167150 times)
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #580 on: February 15, 2011, 07:37:00 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-court-reporting-20110214,0,1934944.story

Court reporter accuses Casey Anthony defense team of misstating facts in court
 ::snipping2::

os-casey-anthony-court-reporting-20110214

The Casey Anthony defense team is being accused of misstating facts to the court — and the complaint comes from a Knoxville-based court reporting service hired to handle deposition transcripts.

Gerald Stogsdill wrote a letter to Chief Judge Belvin Perry Feb. 8, explaining a dispute over payment for deposition transcripts between his firm, Stogsdill Court Reporting Services, and Anthony attorneys Cheney Mason and Jose Baez.

"It obviously has been represented to Your Honor that my office had initially agreed to provide court reporting services at rates significantly lower than normal rates and then refused to honor the discounted rate, and I believe the reason given the Court was my alleged claim that the job was difficult and took more time than expected," Stogsdill wrote.

"These statements are not true," he continued. "I cannot ignore the attack on my integrity and reputation without responding."

Thanks Curly.  My gawd is there no end to this?!  I'd love to see the emails
Stogsdill sent to J Perry to back up his claim!
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #581 on: February 15, 2011, 07:48:05 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-court-reporting-20110214,0,1934944.story

The Casey Anthony defense team is being accused of misstating facts to the court — and the complaint comes from a Knoxville-based court reporting service hired to handle deposition transcripts.

Gerald Stogsdill wrote a letter to Chief Judge Belvin Perry Feb. 8, explaining a dispute over payment for deposition transcripts between his firm, Stogsdill Court Reporting Services, and Anthony attorneys Cheney Mason and Jose Baez.

"It obviously has been represented to Your Honor that my office had initially agreed to provide court reporting services at rates significantly lower than normal rates and then refused to honor the discounted rate, and I believe the reason given the Court was my alleged claim that the job was difficult and took more time than expected," Stogsdill wrote.

"These statements are not true," he continued. "I cannot ignore the attack on my integrity and reputation without responding."

Thanks Curly for posting this.  As Capp as said numerous times, bozo's reputation with the Judge is going from bad to worse.  Bozo will be made to prove ever statement about what people "wouldn't" do to help him.  He has been diggning momster's prison grave from the get-go.

iluvmua
Scared Monkey

« Reply #582 on: February 15, 2011, 09:39:42 AM »

I will be one    if Casey gets Life. 
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #583 on: February 15, 2011, 11:10:27 AM »

Hey, the way I figure, being locked up is being locked up, not free to get tattoos, go to the clubs, pee on the side of the road, no puking in toilets, no hair appointments, nail appointments, no stealing from family and friends to buy bras, and NO MEN, to look at 4 walls all day long for the rest of her miserable life.  I can definitely live with life.  IF she got off and walked, that's another story. I think if she were acquitted, somebody would take her sorry butt out and might even do it the way she took her daughter's life.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #584 on: February 15, 2011, 11:12:50 AM »

Today is court.  I have to go sleep.  Let's hope the judge's chair does some a rockin and the gavel does some a knockin.  I will be back later. 

1 day close to justice for Caylee Marie Anthony!!!!  an angelic monkey

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #585 on: February 15, 2011, 11:28:49 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/02/casey-anthony-social-media-could-be-gigantic-to-case.html/comment-page-1
Casey Anthony: Social media could be ‘gigantic’ to case
Caylee and Casey Anthony, WESH, WFTV — posted by halboedeker on February, 14 2011 6:26 PM

In another WESH report, Kealing studied news coverage of the Anthony case around the state. Judge Perry has been tracking the coverage in determining where he’ll draw the jurors. Kealing noted, according to the company Vocus, that the Orlando market generated 58 percent of the Anthony coverage statewide in the past month. The Tampa-St. Pete market delivered nearly 18 percent. Jacksonville and West Palm Beach each produced 5 percent.

Jacksonville may be the choice for jury selection. Demographics are similar and low media exposure to the case.  moo

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #586 on: February 15, 2011, 12:04:07 PM »

Hey, the way I figure, being locked up is being locked up, not free to get tattoos, go to the clubs, pee on the side of the road, no puking in toilets, no hair appointments, nail appointments, no stealing from family and friends to buy bras, and NO MEN, to look at 4 walls all day long for the rest of her miserable life.  I can definitely live with life.  IF she got off and walked, that's another story. I think if she were acquitted, somebody would take her sorry butt out and might even do it the way she took her daughter's life.

Another way to look at is she will die sooner or later behind bars, one way or another...one slightly quicker, the other at a snail's pace.  Wonder when the ho will decide its time to cut that ratty ridiculous Rapunzel hair of hers...I think she is trying to make a point how long she has been incarcerated by the length of her hair (victim in her mind).

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #587 on: February 15, 2011, 12:28:08 PM »

Thanks Curly.  My gawd is there no end to this?!  I'd love to see the emails
Stogsdill sent to J Perry to back up his claim!

Their evil grip is far-reaching, isn't it?  Frightening.  No good deed will go unpunished.  What did he promise others?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #588 on: February 15, 2011, 12:50:56 PM »

Hi Monks--

In reading the affidavit filed by Mason's legal assistant. K. Diana Marku, I see that nowhere does she state that the court reporter said that the transcribing was too difficult and would take longer than he at first thought.  I believe that Baez said this in court and if he were relying on the affidavit by Marku, it said no such thing. Marku does say, however, that she was informed by Baez' office that they had emailed to Stogsdill the Justice Admistration Commission packet for court reporter payment on Sept. 15, 2010.

I think I recall other instances in which steps Baez claims to have taken have proven to be uh.............mistakes on Mr. Baez' part.  Could this be one such instance?  It also appears that only Marku can swear that she talked to Mr. Stogsdill on the telephone, a conversation, she claims,  in which Stpgsdill agreed to accept the JAC payment. There is no written record of Mr. Stogsdill so agreeing and as we can see by Mr. Stogsdill's letter to the judge, he denies having done so.

In view of Mr. Baez' and  Mr. Mason's previous record, whom do you believe?

The affidavit is posted at Websleuths, but I don't know if I am allowed to post their website or quote them directly.

IMO Mr. Baez should be removed from this case.  He obviously,IMO, is ineffective in defending his client as he refuses to take steps necessary to her defense, even when ordered to do so by the judge.   

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #589 on: February 15, 2011, 12:52:09 PM »

I have a question for you monkeys.  Since we are all aware of how incompetent Baez is.  And know that he isn’t fit to be an attorney . With this latest letter to Judge Perry saying that Baez didn’t tell the truth to the court yet again.  How is this going to effect the trial  for both  starting in May and giving  as much as I hate to say it. Giving CA a qualified attorney to represent her, so she gets a fair trial. I think she deserves Baez . But our laws say she is  entitled to fair representation.  Just how is this going to happen when  Baez has no idea what end is up.  If he can’t get any experts to testify in CA’s behalf  or doesn’t get their reports in on time. How is that going to work with keeping the trial date on time?  I want CA to pay  for killing sweet little Caylee. But I don’t want her to have any chance for a retrial either.  So what are your thoughts about Baez being kept or is he going to taken off the case as an ineffective attorney?

GOD BLESS AMERICA
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #590 on: February 15, 2011, 01:16:27 PM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234
02/15/2011           Response
Justice Administrative Commission's; to Motion for Transcription Services
02/15/2011           Motion
State of Florida's; to Strike Defendant's Supplemental Witness List Filed February 14, 2011

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #591 on: February 15, 2011, 01:18:44 PM »

http://www.examiner.com/crime-in-national/casey-anthony-case-update-court-reporter-makes-accusations-against-defense
Casey Anthony case update: Court reporter makes accusations against defense
    * February 15th, 2011 12:17 am ET

Casey Anthony case update: Court reporter makes accusations against defense

On Monday, a letter was released that was written by a Knoxville, Tennessee-based court reporting company that claims the legal team defending Casey Anthony has misstated facts to the court.

Continue reading on Examiner.com: Casey Anthony case update: Court reporter makes accusations against defense - National Crime | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/crime-in-national/casey-anthony-case-update-court-reporter-makes-accusations-against-defense#ixzz1E3KygGvf

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #592 on: February 15, 2011, 01:29:17 PM »

State of Florida's; to Strike Defendant's Supplemental Witness List Filed February 14, 2011
02/15/2011           Transaction Assessment            65.99
02/15/2011           Counter Payment    Receipt # CR-2011-10016    KATHLEEN BELICH    (65.99)
02/15/2011           Transaction Assessment            11.00
02/15/2011           Counter Payment    Receipt # CR-2011-10114    ANTHONY, CASEY MARIE    (7.00)
02/15/2011           Counter Payment    Receipt # CR-2011-10116    ANTHONY, CASEY MARIE    (4.00)

~ Peter Frampton
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #593 on: February 15, 2011, 01:46:22 PM »

I have a question for you monkeys.  Since we are all aware of how incompetent Baez is.  And know that he isn’t fit to be an attorney . With this latest letter to Judge Perry saying that Baez didn’t tell the truth to the court yet again.  How is this going to effect the trial  for both  starting in May and giving  as much as I hate to say it. Giving CA a qualified attorney to represent her, so she gets a fair trial. I think she deserves Baez . But our laws say she is  entitled to fair representation.  Just how is this going to happen when  Baez has no idea what end is up.  If he can’t get any experts to testify in CA’s behalf  or doesn’t get their reports in on time. How is that going to work with keeping the trial date on time?  I want CA to pay  for killing sweet little Caylee. But I don’t want her to have any chance for a retrial either.  So what are your thoughts about Baez being kept or is he going to taken off the case as an ineffective attorney?

Green Eyes, because momster hired bozo to begin with and even though she is "not paying" him now, I believe she is the only one that can "fire" him.  The ant family love him because he plays the same word games they do.  Maybe someone else with more legal experience can say whether His Honor can question momster about whether or not she is happy with her counsel . . . we know the answer to that, of course.

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #594 on: February 15, 2011, 01:59:19 PM »

Here it is almost 2pm and no filing of expert reports......tick tock.....tick tock Bozo!!

Good to see ya Trimm! I have been under the weather (Bell's Palsy) for a few weeks, and very much appreciate all the updates and articles you post!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #595 on: February 15, 2011, 02:03:49 PM »

Here it is almost 2pm and no filing of expert reports......tick tock.....tick tock Bozo!!

Good to see ya Trimm! I have been under the weather (Bell's Palsy) for a few weeks, and very much appreciate all the updates and articles you post!

I hope you get to feeling better soon. I think that baez likes to push the issues to their limits like his client.

Loca
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #596 on: February 15, 2011, 02:05:31 PM »

Green Eyes, because momster hired bozo to begin with and even though she is "not paying" him now, I believe she is the only one that can "fire" him.  The ant family love him because he plays the same word games they do.  Maybe someone else with more legal experience can say whether His Honor can question momster about whether or not she is happy with her counsel . . . we know the answer to that, of course.

Hi Green Eyes and Sister.  Hope Sister's sister is doing well.  As I recall, Judge Strickland did ask Casey if she were satisfied with her representation by Baez and she said that she was.  Whether this should be asked every time she appears in court, I don't know.
She is so isolated from the real world she might not know that she might not be receiving good representation.  I know she flirts with Baez and appears to have a crush on him. I sure wouldn't entrust my life to him or Mason, for that matter.  Mason by all accounts had a good professional reputation prior to joing up with the circus.  I know that boys just want to have fun, but IMO he is ridiculous. 

I believe, though, if Baez continues and if she is convicted, she will win an appeal because of her ineffective counsel.  Even though she told the judge she was satisfied with Baez, maybe that could be appealed because she isn't schooled in the law; she didn't realize what was going on and was kept isolated from everyone but her legal counsel.   

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #597 on: February 15, 2011, 02:16:52 PM »

I hope you get to feeling better soon. I think that baez likes to push the issues to their limits like his client.

Thanks loca!

Bozo has no shame!!! When Casey is found guilty, I can't wait to see how fast Sindy starts spewing her venom against Baez.....and it will happen!

He has isolated KC from everyone, especially Ms. Cindy.......and Cindy will get her revenge, because that's who Cindy is! Like mother like daughter!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #598 on: February 15, 2011, 02:20:10 PM »

Hi Green Eyes and Sister.  Hope Sister's sister is doing well.  As I recall, Judge Strickland did ask Casey if she were satisfied with her representation by Baez and she said that she was.  Whether this should be asked every time she appears in court, I don't know.
She is so isolated from the real world she might not know that she might not be receiving good representation.  I know she flirts with Baez and appears to have a crush on him. I sure wouldn't entrust my life to him or Mason, for that matter.  Mason by all accounts had a good professional reputation prior to joing up with the circus.  I know that boys just want to have fun, but IMO he is ridiculous. 

I believe, though, if Baez continues and if she is convicted, she will win an appeal because of her ineffective counsel.  Even though she told the judge she was satisfied with Baez, maybe that could be appealed because she isn't schooled in the law; she didn't realize what was going on and was kept isolated from everyone but her legal counsel.   

BBM
That is why she is required to be in court so that she is aware and is not isolated.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #599 on: February 15, 2011, 02:35:40 PM »

Thanks everyone for answering. I know that's why Judge Strickland made her come to court.  So she would be aware of what was/is going on. I don't see either  one of them Baez or Mason being able to act appropriately in court when the trial begins. Justice for Caylee is right around the corner. It's about time.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.