March 28, 2024, 11:26:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #180 2/04/11 - 2/22/11  (Read 167172 times)
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #640 on: February 15, 2011, 08:54:21 PM »

How juvenile are Baez and Chaney?  OMG!    Isn't it outrageous what some will do to keep the truth from being told?  I'm glad R Hornsby hopped right on that sequestration article.  Kathi B is going to do her best work during this trial, I have a feeling.    

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #641 on: February 15, 2011, 08:59:34 PM »

I have a question for you monkeys.  Since we are all aware of how incompetent Baez is.  And know that he isn’t fit to be an attorney . With this latest letter to Judge Perry saying that Baez didn’t tell the truth to the court yet again.  How is this going to effect the trial  for both  starting in May and giving  as much as I hate to say it. Giving CA a qualified attorney to represent her, so she gets a fair trial. I think she deserves Baez . But our laws say she is  entitled to fair representation.  Just how is this going to happen when  Baez has no idea what end is up.  If he can’t get any experts to testify in CA’s behalf  or doesn’t get their reports in on time. How is that going to work with keeping the trial date on time?  I want CA to pay  for killing sweet little Caylee. But I don’t want her to have any chance for a retrial either.  So what are your thoughts about Baez being kept or is he going to taken off the case as an ineffective attorney?

Green Eyes, because momster hired bozo to begin with and even though she is "not paying" him now, I believe she is the only one that can "fire" him.  The ant family love him because he plays the same word games they do.  Maybe someone else with more legal experience can say whether His Honor can question momster about whether or not she is happy with her counsel . . . we know the answer to that, of course.

Hi Green Eyes and Sister.  Hope Sister's sister is doing well.  As I recall, Judge Strickland did ask Casey if she were satisfied with her representation by Baez and she said that she was.  Whether this should be asked every time she appears in court, I don't know.
She is so isolated from the real world she might not know that she might not be receiving good representation.  I know she flirts with Baez and appears to have a crush on him. I sure wouldn't entrust my life to him or Mason, for that matter.  Mason by all accounts had a good professional reputation prior to joing up with the circus.  I know that boys just want to have fun, but IMO he is ridiculous. 

I believe, though, if Baez continues and if she is convicted, she will win an appeal because of her ineffective counsel.  Even though she told the judge she was satisfied with Baez, maybe that could be appealed because she isn't schooled in the law; she didn't realize what was going on and was kept isolated from everyone but her legal counsel.   

I respectfully disagree at the present time, she has had ample opportunity to reconsider her counsel.   She has been isolated but at the same time she has been present in court when her attorneys have been confronted as well as asked point blank if she was satisfied with her counsel, the court is under no obligation to continuously ask her the same question.  She is an adult & has not been determined to be mentally diminished or insane.  She has received every piece of paper regarding this case as we've witnessed by her inmate logs.  She has had a team in place (albeit alternating members), while Bozo may be deemed ineffective there is no excuse for the others individually or collectively & she has been equally willingly to have them represent her.   If he was her sole counsel I would tend to agree there is valid concern that she might win an appeal due to ineffective counsel but as of right now I do not think she would succeed on that issue.

IMHO, the only way he goes is if she fires him prior to trial or the judge removes him.  I'm not sure to what significance that would delay trial since she has other attorneys in place and/or if a substitute comes in the only delay would be so that attorney could get up to speed.  Even if he does something completely outrageous during trial that lands him in contempt of court with a recommendation to be disbarred, the trial will halt but will be scheduled to be retried.   It is my view there is no way she's not getting out due to his conduct.

I have to agree with Capp =-  when you add the fact that she has Mason and a variety of other attorney's that have worked for her, I see no chance of her winning on appeal. JB has filed more than an adequate amount of motions, has "worked" hard on trying to fool people into thinking she is innocent. Mason has been there a good amount of time and should have advised her that JB was not doing a good job. She has been present in the motions and other things. She has chosen to have him as her attorney even though she could fire him and have Mason continue to work for her. She has not made any effort to get rid of JB. I think an appeals court would be hesitant to over turn a jury verdict in this case. Remember too that ineffective counsel is only an issue if there is a close call on guilt. Normally, if the attorney fails to get in evidence or exclude evidence that changed or would likely change the jury's mind is there a real claim for ineffective counsel. I really really think that JB has worked hard to get all evidence thrown out and there is no evidence to get in that shows she is innocent. There may be other grounds for an appeal that come up during trial but I really have no fear that the judge will make sure that whatever the jury decides is not overturned no matter how hard JB tries.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #642 on: February 15, 2011, 09:01:48 PM »

Loca, thanks for all the links.  I just thought of something.....does anyone remember way back when when Baez outted K. Belich's real name?  How come he didn't use that name, instead of Belich, in his new witness list?    Because that is her journalist name, so to speak?  Does it even matter, lol?

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #643 on: February 15, 2011, 09:20:04 PM »

Loca, thanks for all the links.  I just thought of something.....does anyone remember way back when when Baez outted K. Belich's real name?  How come he didn't use that name, instead of Belich, in his new witness list?    Because that is her journalist name, so to speak?  Does it even matter, lol?

lol I never heard her real name.  I am loving that he is in hot water. Someone at the hinky said that maybe mason has been doing underhanded things like this too but just hasnt been brought to light until now. And with his ugly ways I tend to believe  it.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #644 on: February 15, 2011, 09:25:07 PM »

I have a question for you monkeys.  Since we are all aware of how incompetent Baez is.  And know that he isn’t fit to be an attorney . With this latest letter to Judge Perry saying that Baez didn’t tell the truth to the court yet again.  How is this going to effect the trial  for both  starting in May and giving  as much as I hate to say it. Giving CA a qualified attorney to represent her, so she gets a fair trial. I think she deserves Baez . But our laws say she is  entitled to fair representation.  Just how is this going to happen when  Baez has no idea what end is up.  If he can’t get any experts to testify in CA’s behalf  or doesn’t get their reports in on time. How is that going to work with keeping the trial date on time?  I want CA to pay  for killing sweet little Caylee. But I don’t want her to have any chance for a retrial either.  So what are your thoughts about Baez being kept or is he going to taken off the case as an ineffective attorney?

Green Eyes, because momster hired bozo to begin with and even though she is "not paying" him now, I believe she is the only one that can "fire" him.  The ant family love him because he plays the same word games they do.  Maybe someone else with more legal experience can say whether His Honor can question momster about whether or not she is happy with her counsel . . . we know the answer to that, of course.

Hi Green Eyes and Sister.  Hope Sister's sister is doing well.  As I recall, Judge Strickland did ask Casey if she were satisfied with her representation by Baez and she said that she was.  Whether this should be asked every time she appears in court, I don't know.
She is so isolated from the real world she might not know that she might not be receiving good representation.  I know she flirts with Baez and appears to have a crush on him. I sure wouldn't entrust my life to him or Mason, for that matter.  Mason by all accounts had a good professional reputation prior to joing up with the circus.  I know that boys just want to have fun, but IMO he is ridiculous. 

I believe, though, if Baez continues and if she is convicted, she will win an appeal because of her ineffective counsel.  Even though she told the judge she was satisfied with Baez, maybe that could be appealed because she isn't schooled in the law; she didn't realize what was going on and was kept isolated from everyone but her legal counsel.   

I respectfully disagree at the present time, she has had ample opportunity to reconsider her counsel.   She has been isolated but at the same time she has been present in court when her attorneys have been confronted as well as asked point blank if she was satisfied with her counsel, the court is under no obligation to continuously ask her the same question.  She is an adult & has not been determined to be mentally diminished or insane.  She has received every piece of paper regarding this case as we've witnessed by her inmate logs.  She has had a team in place (albeit alternating members), while Bozo may be deemed ineffective there is no excuse for the others individually or collectively & she has been equally willingly to have them represent her.   If he was her sole counsel I would tend to agree there is valid concern that she might win an appeal due to ineffective counsel but as of right now I do not think she would succeed on that issue.

IMHO, the only way he goes is if she fires him prior to trial or the judge removes him.  I'm not sure to what significance that would delay trial since she has other attorneys in place and/or if a substitute comes in the only delay would be so that attorney could get up to speed.  Even if he does something completely outrageous during trial that lands him in contempt of court with a recommendation to be disbarred, the trial will halt but will be scheduled to be retried.   It is my view there is no way she's not getting out due to his conduct.

I have to agree with Capp =-  when you add the fact that she has Mason and a variety of other attorney's that have worked for her, I see no chance of her winning on appeal. JB has filed more than an adequate amount of motions, has "worked" hard on trying to fool people into thinking she is innocent. Mason has been there a good amount of time and should have advised her that JB was not doing a good job. She has been present in the motions and other things. She has chosen to have him as her attorney even though she could fire him and have Mason continue to work for her. She has not made any effort to get rid of JB. I think an appeals court would be hesitant to over turn a jury verdict in this case. Remember too that ineffective counsel is only an issue if there is a close call on guilt. Normally, if the attorney fails to get in evidence or exclude evidence that changed or would likely change the jury's mind is there a real claim for ineffective counsel. I really really think that JB has worked hard to get all evidence thrown out and there is no evidence to get in that shows she is innocent. There may be other grounds for an appeal that come up during trial but I really have no fear that the judge will make sure that whatever the jury decides is not overturned no matter how hard JB tries.

It is very ovious to the judge and the FB   and many other officers of the court!! that her counsel is not only inept but seriously dangerous in this profession!! peoples lives are at risk here and at his  inept hands. This cant go on like this for too long.  he has made a mockery and a mess of the judicial system.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #645 on: February 15, 2011, 10:08:24 PM »

It is very ovious to the judge and the FB   and many other officers of the court!! that her counsel is not only inept but seriously dangerous in this profession!! peoples lives are at risk here and at his  inept hands. This cant go on like this for too long.  he has made a mockery and a mess of the judicial system.

can you believe this!

Anthony’s lawyer Jose Baez said the TV reporter has relevant information to the case, and he plans to file a response Wednesday explaining to the court why he's adding these late witnesses.

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/20 ... es?cid=rss

Loca
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #646 on: February 15, 2011, 10:10:06 PM »

Casey has access to newspapers as well as television news and knows full well the character of her choice for lawyer. She chose him for the qualities we have come to observe and is comfortable with her choice. She knows he is a liar and deceiver and that attracts, rather than repels her, because that is exactly the way she conducts her life. She has lied her way out of everything to this point and actually thinks Baez will help lie her out of this. It will not work ! End of the road for the Deceitful Duo as the wheels of justice roll on.

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #647 on: February 15, 2011, 10:25:53 PM »

Casey has access to newspapers as well as television news and knows full well the character of her choice for lawyer. She chose him for the qualities we have come to observe and is comfortable with her choice. She knows he is a liar and deceiver and that attracts, rather than repels her, because that is exactly the way she conducts her life. She has lied her way out of everything to this point and actually thinks Baez will help lie her out of this. It will not work ! End of the road for the Deceitful Duo as the wheels of justice roll on.

Defense is interviewing TonyL on Friday...

Ricardo & Tony R. are on Thursday, amongst others:

https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid= ... NmIy&hl=en

Loca
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #648 on: February 15, 2011, 11:21:04 PM »

Wait..Too many initials. Who's the FB? I'm confused.

I thought she meant face book, lol.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #649 on: February 15, 2011, 11:28:20 PM »

Was there no court today? 

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #650 on: February 15, 2011, 11:44:37 PM »

Wait..Too many initials. Who's the FB? I'm confused.

I thought she meant face book, lol.

lol how cute! no It's florida bar not facebook!! but I too get confoosed with initials some  of these monekys abbreviate alot of stuff that leaves me scraching my head.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #651 on: February 15, 2011, 11:45:16 PM »

no court today! not till march 3rd I think!

Loca
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #652 on: February 15, 2011, 11:54:24 PM »

no court today! not till march 3rd I think!

Oh, I thought there was court today, but I guess it was just deadlines for expert witness reports for bozo.

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #653 on: February 15, 2011, 11:56:19 PM »

I rushed down from bed to read all the Monkey news from court today.  I feel like an idjit.

There was plenty of news today though.  I cannot get over the Kathi Belich witness list thing.  That is only to keep her out of the courtroom.  I hope she has an attorney and can get out of it.   What information can she possibly have, and if they have information as they say they do, is that not information they need to share with the State?

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #654 on: February 16, 2011, 12:01:51 AM »

I rushed down from bed to read all the Monkey news from court today.  I feel like an idjit.

There was plenty of news today though.  I cannot get over the Kathi Belich witness list thing.  That is only to keep her out of the courtroom.  I hope she has an attorney and can get out of it.   What information can she possibly have, and if they have information as they say they do, is that not information they need to share with the State?

ok here we go!
Posted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:57 pm
THANK YOU MUZIKMAN FOR GETTING ALL THE NOTICES AND DOCUMENTS

2/11/2011 Defense Notice of Depositions

Defense deposition of State witnesses on Feb 17, 2011
- Heather Kasper - OCSO Sector II
- Sylvia Hernandez - former jail guard
- Rick Plesea - via Skype - Cindy Anthony brother
- Anthony Rusciano - via Skype - Casey former boyfriend
- Ricardo Morales - via Skype - Casey former boyfriend
- Helen Davis - via Skype - TES searcher from Texas

Defense depositions of State witnesses on Feb 18, 2011
- Brian Tittle - OCSO Sector II
- Anthony Lazzaro - via Skype

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #655 on: February 16, 2011, 12:04:06 AM »

Posted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:58 pm

https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B7DjeA ... MjA5&hl=en

Defense Supplemental Witness List Feb 14, 2011 - page 1.JPG - addresses redacted

https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B7DjeA ... YTUz&hl=en

Defense Supplemental Witness List - Feb 14, 2011 page 2.JPG - addresses redacted

(7) new witnessed added Feb 14, 2011 - past Deadline
Witnesses already on State Witness List
1 - Maya Derkovic - Inmate
2 - Robyn Adams - Inmate
3 - Anne Pham - TES searcher - friend of Laura Buchanan
4 - Kasper Jordan - TES searcher - rebuttal witness to Defense witness Laura Buchanan

Witness already on Defense Penalty Phase Witness List
5 - Kenneth Drupiewski - Grad Colonial HS 2003 - Casey dated Kenneth in HS before Casey dated Jesse G - - Friend of Dante Salati and Annie Downing

New Defense witnesses
6 - Kathleen Belich - reporter
7 - Marvin Schecter - Attorney in NY

ok here we go!

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #656 on: February 16, 2011, 12:06:31 AM »

MuzikMan goes to the courthouse and gets copies of the official filings of the State and Defense Witness Lists, and all the Supplemental and Amended Lists, and all the Notices of Taking Depositions and we keep them updated and posted at these links.
THANK YOU MUZIKMAN!!!

https://docs.google.com/document/edit?i ... VkHo&hl=en
STATE WITNESS LIST

https://docs.google.com/document/edit?i ... fg_E&hl=en
DEFENSE WITNESS LIST

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1t1I ... edit?hl=en
DEFENSE PENALTY PHASE WITNESS LIST

Defense Supplemental Witness List Feb 14, 2011 - page 1.JPG - addresses redacted

Defense Supplemental Witness List - Feb 14, 2011 page 2.JPG - addresses redacted

2 - Robyn Adams - Inmate
4 - Kasper Jordan - TES searcher - rebuttal witness to Defense witness Laura Buchanan

5 - Kenneth Drupiewski - Grad Colonial HS 2003 - Casey dated Kenneth in HS before Casey dated Jesse G - - Friend of Dante Salati and Annie Downing

New Defense witnesses

ok here we go!

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #657 on: February 16, 2011, 12:11:18 AM »

examining the Channel 9 Eyewitness News, Orlando early news reports, and why the anti-Kathi stance.

Collecting related Baez commentary by Channel 9 in this quote. Add a link and title to appropriate videos that discuss Baez as counsel on this case.
1. Question examined about Baez's qualifications to handle this case, Darrell Green and Steve Barrett report, including comments by Hornsby about Baez and Channel 9 getting kicked out of Baez office news conference, Todd Black calls Channel 9 too, plus Baez not kept up with his education as required by the bar:
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3biA-4w ... re=related

MuzikMan goes to the courthouse and gets copies of the official filings of the State and Defense Witness Lists, and all the Supplemental and Amended Lists, and all the Notices of Taking Depositions and we keep them updated and posted at these links.
THANK YOU MUZIKMAN!!!

STATE WITNESS LIST

DEFENSE WITNESS LIST

2 - Robyn Adams - Inmate

New Defense witnesses

ok here we go!

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #658 on: February 16, 2011, 12:12:15 AM »

sorry if I got into someones quote! I was only trying to post updates.

examining the Channel 9 Eyewitness News, Orlando early news reports, and why the anti-Kathi stance.

Collecting related Baez commentary by Channel 9 in this quote. Add a link and title to appropriate videos that discuss Baez as counsel on this case.
1. Question examined about Baez's qualifications to handle this case, Darrell Green and Steve Barrett report, including comments by Hornsby about Baez and Channel 9 getting kicked out of Baez office news conference, Todd Black calls Channel 9 too, plus Baez not kept up with his education as required by the bar:
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3biA-4w ... re=related

THANK YOU MUZIKMAN!!!

STATE WITNESS LIST

DEFENSE WITNESS LIST

2 - Robyn Adams - Inmate

New Defense witnesses

ok here we go!

Loca
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #659 on: February 16, 2011, 12:38:03 AM »

ok here we go!

Thanks Loca!!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.