April 18, 2024, 01:56:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #180 2/04/11 - 2/22/11  (Read 167780 times)
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #660 on: February 16, 2011, 12:45:46 AM »

I rushed down from bed to read all the Monkey news from court today.  I feel like an idjit.

There was plenty of news today though.  I cannot get over the Kathi Belich witness list thing.  That is only to keep her out of the courtroom.  I hope she has an attorney and can get out of it.   What information can she possibly have, and if they have information as they say they do, is that not information they need to share with the State?

your welcome zoo
I should of been in bed long ago lol but on the west coast its earlier.

ok here we go!
Posted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:57 pm
THANK YOU MUZIKMAN FOR GETTING ALL THE NOTICES AND DOCUMENTS

https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid= ... NmIy&hl=en

2/11/2011 Defense Notice of Depositions

Defense deposition of State witnesses on Feb 17, 2011
- Heather Kasper - OCSO Sector II
- Sylvia Hernandez - former jail guard
- Rick Plesea - via Skype - Cindy Anthony brother
- Anthony Rusciano - via Skype - Casey former boyfriend
- Ricardo Morales - via Skype - Casey former boyfriend
- Helen Davis - via Skype - TES searcher from Texas

Defense depositions of State witnesses on Feb 18, 2011
- Brian Tittle - OCSO Sector II
- Anthony Lazzaro - via Skype

Thanks Loca!!!

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #661 on: February 16, 2011, 04:34:08 AM »

I rushed down from bed to read all the Monkey news from court today.  I feel like an idjit.

There was plenty of news today though.  I cannot get over the Kathi Belich witness list thing.  That is only to keep her out of the courtroom.  I hope she has an attorney and can get out of it.   What information can she possibly have, and if they have information as they say they do, is that not information they need to share with the State?

your welcome zoo

ok here we go!

Thanks Loca!!!

baez-----apparently hasn't been into paying for transcripts ( and other things ) for longer than we might have thought----

..we knew that--just 2 years after going into the biz----he had to be sued by a court reporter in NC:
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/loc ... ory?page=1

" Darlene Bryant, a court reporter in North Carolina, said she spent six months in 2007 trying to get Baez to honor a $275 bill for work she did for him.

"He finally paid after I got the state Bar Association involved," she said".

..of course we also know of his-------AND his chesire cat partner, cheney's------problems with the very recent 'transcript shenanigans" with stogsdill , in tennesee.

..but------let's go back a bit--(!!)- ( to a little piece of paper i came across today..)--"orange reporting Inc."--orlando-----also had to take him to court to get payment out of him.------to the tune of --- $4404.47 ---, in march of 2009.

--------now-----that wouldn't be the total shock of all time, but------baez was also dealing with yet another legal filing--------against him------at that very time--plaintiff:E.Willey, looking to be paid--- $10,475.56-----

------the SHOCKER-------baez PAID both of those --(april/may '09)-- case(s) closed.

..now how ( when baez was slaving away with his kc case ) did he ever come up with the $$$$$'s to pay off to the tune of ----$14,880.03 ???

------don't tell me that baez used caylee blood money-----to cover his own problems ??

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #662 on: February 16, 2011, 04:37:53 AM »

your welcome zoo

ok here we go!

Thanks Loca!!!

baez-----apparently hasn't been into paying for transcripts ( and other things ) for longer than we might have thought----

..we knew that--just 2 years after going into the biz----he had to be sued by a court reporter in NC:

" Darlene Bryant, a court reporter in North Carolina, said she spent six months in 2007 trying to get Baez to honor a $275 bill for work she did for him.

"He finally paid after I got the state Bar Association involved," she said".

..of course we also know of his-------AND his chesire cat partner, cheney's------problems with the very recent 'transcript shenanigans" with stogsdill , in tennesee.

..but------let's go back a bit--(!!)- ( to a little piece of paper i came across today..)--"orange reporting Inc."--orlando-----also had to take him to court to get payment out of him.------to the tune of --- $4404.47 ---, in march of 2009.

--------now-----that wouldn't be the total shock of all time, but------baez was also dealing with yet another legal filing--------against him------at that very time--plaintiff:E.Willey, looking to be paid--- $10,475.56-----

------the SHOCKER-------baez PAID both of those --(april/may '09)-- case(s) closed.

..now how ( when baez was slaving away with his kc case ) did he ever come up with the $$$$$'s to pay off to the tune of ----$14,880.03 ???

------don't tell me that baez used caylee blood money-----to cover his own problems ??

'his past shenanigans..'

------MJ finds past 'shenanigans' of jose baez---

..i wonder-----what was the 10 grand bill to edward willey M.D. for??

http://www.edwilleymd.com/
--snipped---

Edward N. Willey MD is a Pathologist in private practice of forensic medical and pathologic evaluation in St. Petersburg, FL. He is an Honorary Staff member of the Department of Pathology at Palms of Pasadena Hospital.

------is he related to caylee's case? or baez's previous nilton diaz (dead baby) case?

Loca
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #663 on: February 16, 2011, 06:35:54 AM »

Video Report:Kathi Belich.Casey Attorney Accused Of Lying To Judge Again Casey Antony's attorney Jose Baez has been accused of lying in court to a judge. (02/15/11)

http://www.wftv.com/video/26878294/index.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #664 on: February 16, 2011, 07:42:57 AM »

Loca, thanks for all the links.  I just thought of something.....does anyone remember way back when when Baez outted K. Belich's real name?  How come he didn't use that name, instead of Belich, in his new witness list?    Because that is her journalist name, so to speak?  Does it even matter, lol?

I remember that Tupelo.Blink was posting with us IIRC.
Found the article.Will look for the video when I get back from the store.I'd like to watch it again.
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/06/casey-anthony-when-jose-baez-started-questioning-kathi-belich.html
Casey Anthony: When Jose Baez started questioning Kathi Belich …
ABC, Caylee and Casey Anthony, George and Cindy Anthony, Jose Baez, WFTV — posted by halboedeker on June, 19 2009 1:41 PM
WFTV-Channel 9's Kathi Belich is one of the most aggressive reporters in town.

So she's bound to come in for some needling. And Casey Anthony's attorney Jose Baez did the honors today.

When Belich joined a group of reporters, Baez told her, "You're screwing up everybody's sound bites."

Later, he asked Belich if her name is really Gallagher.

She said she didn't understand his question. Later, she asked: "Has your private investigator been looking into me instead of Casey's case? Why are you asking me the question?" ::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #665 on: February 16, 2011, 07:51:22 AM »

Thanks for the links Trimm.  I remember when this happened.  And he wants her as a witness for . . . him being an a$$hole is all I can come up with . . . which is that is the reason, hmmmm

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #666 on: February 16, 2011, 08:33:56 AM »

How juvenile are Baez and Chaney?  OMG!    Isn't it outrageous what some will do to keep the truth from being told?  I'm glad R Hornsby hopped right on that sequestration article.  Kathi B is going to do her best work during this trial, I have a feeling.    

I am not one to wish time away, however, the unrelenting travesty of justice in this case has me wishing for the trial to be here already.  JB and CM deliver a massive slap in the face to any lawyer who is trying to make an honest living, and truly cares about justice and their clients.  JB epitomizes every bad lawyer joke and then some we had even not heard yet, nor could we imagine in the darkest recesses of our minds, and God-willing will never hear or see again.

There is a precious baby named Caylee at the center of this process, a fact the prosecution has never lost sight of, let's not forget about her while watching the unsophisticated and cruel courtroom performances by the DT.  I suggest they hire a personal trainer to get them in shape for the quickly approaching trial. 

Caylee is no relative of mine, yet ever since her mother cruelly stopped the beating of this angel's heart, mine continues to beat for her, as do many others.  You cannot stop a loving heart, her beat continues to go on and get stronger as we near the date of trial and justice for this loving angel named Caylee.  Bless you, baby girl.

an angelic monkey

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #667 on: February 16, 2011, 08:44:25 AM »

How juvenile are Baez and Chaney?  OMG!    Isn't it outrageous what some will do to keep the truth from being told?  I'm glad R Hornsby hopped right on that sequestration article.  Kathi B is going to do her best work during this trial, I have a feeling.    

I am not one to wish time away, however, the unrelenting travesty of justice in this case has me wishing for the trial to be here already.  JB and CM deliver a massive slap in the face to any lawyer who is trying to make an honest living, and truly cares about justice and their clients.  JB epitomizes every bad lawyer joke and then some we had even not heard yet, nor could we imagine in the darkest recesses of our minds, and God-willing will never hear or see again.

There is a precious baby named Caylee at the center of this process, a fact the prosecution has never lost sight of, let's not forget about her while watching the unsophisticated and cruel courtroom performances by the DT.  I suggest they hire a personal trainer to get them in shape for the quickly approaching trial. 

Caylee is no relative of mine, yet ever since her mother cruelly stopped the beating of this angel's heart, mine continues to beat for her, as do many others.  You cannot stop a loving heart, her beat continues to go on and get stronger as we near the date of trial and justice for this loving angel named Caylee.  Bless you, baby girl.

an angelic monkey

So wonderfully said Bearly.

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #668 on: February 16, 2011, 09:23:12 AM »

DEFENSE PENALTY PHASE WITNESS LIST
(Last Updated January 19, 2011)

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/69472421/20101129-Defense-Initial-Penalty-Phase-Discovery-Response-Redacted

(1)    Cindy Anthony - added Nov 17, 2008 to STATE Witness List - added Jan 23, 2009 to DEFENSE Witness List - added Nov 29, 2010 to Penalty Phase Witness List

(2)    George Anthony - added Nov 17, 2008 to STATE Witness List - added Jan 23, 2009 to DEFENSE Witness List - added Nov 29, 2010 to Penalty Phase Witness List

(3)   Lee Anthony - added Nov 29, 2010 to Penalty Phase Witness List
   added Nov 17, 2008 to STATE Witness List
   added Jan 23, 2009 to DEFENSE Witness List

(4)   David Bennett - Orlando, FL - added Nov 29, 2010 - Colonial HS 2004

(5)   Leonard Birdsong - Orlando, FL - EXPERT - Assoc Prof of Law -
        added Dec 30, 2010

(6)   Troy Brown - Orlando, FL - added Nov 29, 2010 to Penalty Phase Witness List
   friend of Casey- text messages - met Casey through Lauren Coppel - he was   Amy’s roommate at a house in Oviedo, FL prior to June 2008.
added Dec 3, 2008 to STATE Witness List

(7)   Dennis Cavilla - Orlando, FL - Colonial High School Class of 2000 - added Nov 29, 2010

(8 )   Kristina Chester - Orlando, FL - added Nov 29, 2010 to Penalty Phase Witness List. Classmate and friend of Casey - babysat Caylee - last saw Casey with Caylee June 12, 2008 at Lake Underhill Park - talked to Casey on phone, in jail -added Nov 17, 2008 to STATE Witness List

(9)   Classifications Supervisor or designee - Dept of Corrections - added Nov 29, 2010

(10)   Matthew Crisp - Orlando, FL - added Nov 29, 2010 to Penalty Phase Witness List. Friend of Casey - added Nov 17, 2008 to STATE Witness List

(11)   Custodian of Records - Orange County Jail - added Nov 29, 2010

(12)   Custodian of Records - Orange County School Board or Colonial High -
added Nov 29, 2010

(13)   Sean Daly - Orlando, FL - added Nov 29, 2010 to Penalty Phase Witness List
friend of Casey and Annie Downing - Grad Colonial HS 2003 - Sean and his brother Jonathan, work at Cast Iron Tattoo - added Dec 3, 2008 to STATE Witness List

(14)   Dr. Jeffrey Danziger - Maitland, FL - EXPERT - Forensic psychiatry -
added Dec 30, 2010

(15)   Ms. Dewitt - no address given - added Nov 29, 2010

(16)   Annie Leigh Downing - Orlando, FL - added Nov 29, 2010 to Penalty Phase Witness List. Friend of Casey - added Nov 17, 2008 to STATE Witness List
   added Aug 30, 2010 to DEFENSE Witness List

(17)   Kenneth Drupiewski - Winter Park, FL - added Nov 29, 2010
   Grad Colonial HS 2003 - Casey dated Kenneth in HS before Casey dated Jesse Grund--- Friend of Dante Salati and Annie Downing

(18)   Justin Frederick - Orlando, FL - added Nov 29, 2010 - Colonial HS 2001

(19)   Holly Gagne - Orlando, FL - added Nov 29, 2010 to Penalty Phase Witness List
   family friend and former neighbor on 48 Hours with Anthonys - added to DEFENSE Witness List Aug 30, 2010

(20)   Lauren Gibbs - Orlando, FL - added Nov 29, 2010 to Penalty Phase Witness List
   friend of Casey during Colonial HS years -  former babysitter of Caylee for first 8 months- stopped babysitting when Casey lied about working at Sports Authority
- added Dec 3, 2008 to STATE Witness List

(21)   Carlos Goytia - Orlando, FL - added Nov 29, 2010

(22)   Jesse Grund - Orlando, FL - added Nov 29, 2010 to Penalty Phase Witness List
   Casey ex-boyfriend - added Nov 17, 2008 to STATE Witness List

(23)   John Haldie - George’s brother-in-law - Bonita Springs, FL - added Nov 29, 2010

(24)   Sandra Haldie - George’s sister (Sonie) - Bonita Springs, FL - added Nov 29, 2010
   Cindy and her mother said that Sandra is “BI-POLAR and Casey has it too.”
   George said his “...sister has had a lot of issues over the years.  I’m just wondering of something skipped somewhere to Casey...”

(25)   Shimara Harris - Orlando, FL - added Nov 29, 2010 to Penalty Phase Witness List....added to DEFENSE Witness List August 30, 2010

(26)   Mark Hawkins - Palms, CA - added Nov 29, 2010 to Penalty Phase Witness List
   ex boyfriend of Casey - added Nov 17, 2008 to STATE Witness List

(27)   Amy Huizenga - ℅ Atty Kirk Kirkconnell - added Nov 29, 2010 to Penalty Phase Witness List - former  friend of Casey - check fraud case - added Nov 17, 2008  to STATE Witness List - added Jan 23, 2009 to DEFENSE Witness List

(28)   Sharon Christensen-Jones - no address given - added Nov 29, 2010

(29)   Stephanie Kostakis - Orlando, FL - friend of Casey aka “Special K” - added Nov 29, 2010 the late Jesus/Jesse Ortiz was of Stephanie’s closest friends.  She scheduled a jail visit with Casey on Aug 3, 2008 but canceled.

(30)   Dr. Harry Krop - Gainesville, FL - EXPERT - Psychologist - added Dec 30, 2010

(31)   Anthony Lazarro - ℅ Atty Will Jay - Tony lives New York - added Nov 29, 2010 Penalty Phase Witness List - ex- boyfriend of Casey - added Nov 17, 2008 to STATE Witness List added Jan 23, 2009 to DEFENSE Witness List

(32)   Nathan  Lezniewicz - Ft. Pierce, FL - added Nov 29, 2010 to Penalty Ph Witness List. Roommate of Anthony Lazzarro - added Dec 3, 2008 to STATE Witness List

(33)   Charles Adam Lynch - Orlando, FL - added Nov 29, 2010
aka Adam Lynch - mutual friend of Chris Stutz and Casey. Adam dated Casey in 2006. Adam is ex-police.

(34)   Medical Examiner - Orange County - added Nov 29, 2010 to Penalty Phase List
Dr. Jan Garavaglia - Medical Examiner - EXPERT - added March 23, 2009 to STATE

(35)   Daisy Mendez - no address given - added Nov 29, 2010

(36)   Earl Meredith - Orlando, FL - added Nov 29, 2010

(37)   Mrs. Susan J. Miramonti - Orlando, FL - added Nov 29, 2010
   Teacher - Language Arts at Orange County Public schools - Colonial High School

(38)   Ricardo Morales - Tampa, FL - added Nov 29, 2010 to Penalty Phase Witness List..ex-boyfriend Casey - added Nov 17, 2008 to STATE Witness List

(39)   Jose Pagan - Orlando, FL - added Nov 29, 2010 - Colonial HS 2003

(40)   Mallory Parker -Orlando, FL - added Nov 29, 2010 to Penalty Phase Witness List
   Lee Anthony girlfriend - added Dec 3, 2008 to STATE Witness List

(41)   Ryan Pasley - Jacksonville, FL - added Nov 29, 2010 to Penalty Phase Witness List. Friend of Casey since age 5 - He worked at Sports Authority.  Cindy told Ryan that Casey is a “Sociopath”.  Ryan told Defense his testimony would not help Casey’s case. added Nov 17, 2008 to STATE Witness List

(42)   Nicola Peart - Orlando, FL - added Nov 29, 2010

(43)   Rene Placentia (Placencia?)- Orlando, FL - added Nov 29, 2010

(44)   Daniel Plesea - Cindy’s brother - N. Ft. Myers, FL - added Nov 29, 2010

(45)   Jenna Prentice (aka Prentiss) - no address given - added Nov 29, 2010
   Oviedo High School - series of phone calls and/or test messages - Jenna shooter girl at Club Voyage - Jenna interviewed by LE - Melich.

(46)   Jamie Realander - Oviedo, FL - added Nov 29, 2010 to Penalty Phase Witness List. Fusion shot girl - added Dec 3, 2008 to STATE Witness List

(47)   Fred Robinson - self-ordained minister - former neighbor - Orlando, FL -
added Nov 29, 2010

(48)   Anthony Rusciano - Orlando, FL [Anthony lives Massachusetts] - added Nov 29, 2010
   ex-boyfriend Casey - former police - added Dec 3, 2008 to STATE Witness List

(49)   Corey Scherr - Orlando, FL - added Nov 29, 2010
   at Miller’s Ale House with mutual friends of Casey - Dante Salati, Brandon Snow, Sean Daly on July 1, 2008 and saw Casey there. Mutual friends with Chris Stutz and Casey.

(50)   Carrol(l) Stoner - Winter Garden, FL - added Nov 29, 2010
   C. Stoner co-authored a book about cults - “All Gods Children”

(51)   Christopher Stutz - Orlando, FL - added Nov 29, 2010 to Penalty Phase Witness List
   friend of Casey - dated her in 2007.  Met through Adam Lynch - added Dec 3, 2008 to    
   STATE Witness List

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1t1IKoWtQFXbILJ9pVMwT-c0dXhXOtFw-u5N2jfvVJM0/edit?hl=en#

Credit to MuzikMan and Thinker from websleuths.

*****I don't see anyone from Ohio on this list.....guess they never answered their phones.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #669 on: February 16, 2011, 09:39:05 AM »

Loca, thanks for all the links.  I just thought of something.....does anyone remember way back when when Baez outted K. Belich's real name?  How come he didn't use that name, instead of Belich, in his new witness list?    Because that is her journalist name, so to speak?  Does it even matter, lol?

lol I never heard her real name.  I am loving that he is in hot water. Someone at the hinky said that maybe mason has been doing underhanded things like this too but just hasnt been brought to light until now. And with his ugly ways I tend to believe  it.
Good Morning Loca and all Monkeys!

I agree with you loca, on Mason. He didn't just suddenly start acting this way......no, he is a seasoned player in this regard. The end of his career may be sooner than he planned and may not end as he imagines.   Oh well, we reap what we sow.....    moo

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #670 on: February 16, 2011, 10:12:26 AM »

an angelic monkey

I agree, Bearly, you said it so well.   And, I'm like you, just can't wait for this trial to begin!  I fear there will be a delay tho. Baez and Chaney are not done yet....    I foresee some real "shaningans" happening either right before jury selection or during.  All for delay.  And I have no doubt that they will try all sorts of things during the trial as well.  It may take longer than we want, but in the end, whenever that is, there WILL be JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #671 on: February 16, 2011, 10:12:51 AM »

can you believe this!

Anthony’s lawyer Jose Baez said the TV reporter has relevant information to the case, and he plans to file a response Wednesday explaining to the court why he's adding these late witnesses.

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/20 ... es?cid=rss

I believe this is the "I'm telling my mommy" defense strategy.

Rolling Eyes

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #672 on: February 16, 2011, 10:33:14 AM »

an angelic monkey

Thank you, Sister.

an angelic monkey

I believe in miracles!
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #673 on: February 16, 2011, 10:42:47 AM »

I remember that Tupelo.Blink was posting with us IIRC.
Found the article.Will look for the video when I get back from the store.I'd like to watch it again.
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/06/casey-anthony-when-jose-baez-started-questioning-kathi-belich.html
Casey Anthony: When Jose Baez started questioning Kathi Belich …
ABC, Caylee and Casey Anthony, George and Cindy Anthony, Jose Baez, WFTV — posted by halboedeker on June, 19 2009 1:41 PM
WFTV-Channel 9's Kathi Belich is one of the most aggressive reporters in town.

So she's bound to come in for some needling. And Casey Anthony's attorney Jose Baez did the honors today.

When Belich joined a group of reporters, Baez told her, "You're screwing up everybody's sound bites."

Later, he asked Belich if her name is really Gallagher.

She said she didn't understand his question. Later, she asked: "Has your private investigator been looking into me instead of Casey's case? Why are you asking me the question?" ::snipping2::
WOW  Thanks Trimm

It most likely doesn't matter at all, just something that popped into my head and I couldn't think of the name.    Baez and Chaney have it in for KB, just because the truth hurts, I guess, and will stop at nothing to "get" her.   What chumps!  I believe they are showing their true colors....what we see of these two, this is what they are as human beings. They are low-life, amoral, juvenile, and they use their profession as a tool for their ways and get paid for doing so.  They disgust me.   

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #674 on: February 16, 2011, 10:49:14 AM »

I must have missed this........where is Tony L. now? New York? I noticed it said his depo will be taken via skype.  Thanks! 

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #675 on: February 16, 2011, 11:12:07 AM »

http://callsforjustice.wordpress.com/

Casey Anthony Clowns Do It Again!
02/16/2011   donchais

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #676 on: February 16, 2011, 11:38:00 AM »

http://bullstopper.wordpress.com/2011/02/16/is-jose-baez-too-famous-to-seat-an-unbiased-jury/
Is Jose Baez Too Famous to Seat an Unbiased Jury? 02/16/11

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #677 on: February 16, 2011, 11:44:31 AM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234
02/16/2011           Motion
Defendant's; for Transcription Services
02/16/2011           Motion
Amended; to Suppress Statements

~ Peter Frampton
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #678 on: February 16, 2011, 12:24:43 PM »

Wait..Too many initials. Who's the FB? I'm confused.

I thought she meant face book, lol.

I know!

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #679 on: February 16, 2011, 12:31:18 PM »

I'm really furious at the attempt by the defense to nameKathi B. as a defense witness.
I hope the Judge chews them up and spits them out.
The 2 of them are such morons and together they're the clown possee.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.