June 03, 2024, 04:44:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #180 2/04/11 - 2/22/11  (Read 171289 times)
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #720 on: February 16, 2011, 05:08:44 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/pdf/26889140/detail.html?utm_source=manual&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=casey+updates
Motion To Strike The State's Motion To Strike Defense supplemental Witness List

I can't help but notice the nasty tone the defense seems to always have.

Hi Brandi--Hi Monks

Not only the nasty tone but whoever types these motions needs some lessons in spelling and proofreading.  "The State has 'not' intention."  Also in this motion they type "There," when they intend "Their."  The only thing missing here is the misuse of "Whom."  I know that misspelling isn't important in say, a forum (And I plead guilty to that,) but one would think that legal documents should be proofread to assure that  each word is spelled correctly. IMO it reflects poorly on the Baez Law Firm and is typical of the slovenly way Mr. Baez conducts his own affairs, i.e. having his driver's license suspended, although briefly.  I wonder if he pays his typist minimum wage.  You get what you pay for.

I still wonder where that $250,000 plus went.  But as of now, Casey is indeed getting what she's paying for.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #721 on: February 16, 2011, 05:21:20 PM »

Kathi B. Was just on the news about another story...ever the professional....

Cappys.....lol...I could leave her a note...first I have to find out if they still live there.  There were a few neighbors out last night and I wanted to get the scoop but hubs couldn't wait to get outta there lol..

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #722 on: February 16, 2011, 05:26:53 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/pdf/26889140/detail.html?utm_source=manual&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=casey+updates

Hi Brandi--Hi Monks

Not only the nasty tone but whoever types these motions needs some lessons in spelling and proofreading.  "The State has 'not' intention."  Also in this motion they type "There," when they intend "Their."  The only thing missing here is the misuse of "Whom."  I know that misspelling isn't important in say, a forum (And I plead guilty to that,) but one would think that legal documents should be proofread to assure that  each word is spelled correctly. IMO it reflects poorly on the Baez Law Firm and is typical of the slovenly way Mr. Baez conducts his own affairs, i.e. having his driver's license suspended, although briefly.  I wonder if he pays his typist minimum wage.  You get what you pay for.

I still wonder where that $250,000 plus went.  But as of now, Casey is indeed getting what she's paying for.

Totally agree, if the attorney doesnt proof it personally staff on a regular basis should be charged to do so with every document leaving that law firm, period.   Over the years I have witnessed many a tongue lashing & warnings of getting fired due to lazy errors not being caught, especially grave is when one is made that might change the intent of the sentence.

Then again on a sidebar note, Bozo even uses "firm" loosely IMHO, its not like he has a staff of attorneys nor a partner(s)...as of this date he has ONE (1) listed with a very small staff in different positions.
http://www.baezlawfirm.com/Home_English_May.html   (look under about us)

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #723 on: February 16, 2011, 05:33:00 PM »

So they actually expect Kathi Belich to rebut witnesses regarding Laura Buchanut, opps I mean Buchanan as well as having some sort of testimony regarding inmate Maya Derkovich whom the State has decided not to call as a witness...hmmm    Don't they realize that even if the State does not call witnesses that after the defense calls them the State will get to cross?  Do they actually expect Kathi Belich is going to be helpful to their case, hardly...this is beyond absurd.   What are they going to do attempt to force her to reveal sources next...come on now!

The slam they felt appropriate regarding Kathi's name is just too immature to comment further on...and so the H what she has another name, what are they implying that she has aliases in secret, that she really is a report by day & a harden criminal by night?   Seriously WTF!

I know this, they barked up the wrong bush with her once too many, this will end up backfiring on them very poorly as well.   Dumb move, even if just from a PR standpoint, really dumb move.

Capp
love your  comments! I think it's a personal attack on kathi b to keep her out of the courtroom. Your right this is a very ovious inmature act by bozo.  He fears kathi because she uncovers  the dirt on them! what the hell who cares what name she had! its oviously her maiden name or whatever!! what significance  does it have with the case?  I wished they would just disbarr him because he isnt the least bit worried about the FB complaint he thinks he is teflon coated and can just attack  furociously. when is enough enough!!

Awws, tks Loco (errors and all, I meant to say reporter not report)     As sure as I feel about a guilty verdict for Casey, I'm rather sure Bozo's teflon will be not only scratched but permanently removed, its just a matter of time.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #724 on: February 16, 2011, 05:37:52 PM »

Kathi B. Was just on the news about another story...ever the professional....

Cappys.....lol...I could leave her a note...first I have to find out if they still live there.  There were a few neighbors out last night and I wanted to get the scoop but hubs couldn't wait to get outta there lol..

Okay, tell hubbie Im putting on my best puppy dog face & am saying ....pretty please (9 out of 10 times it works because the repercussion of having me disappointed is just too muckin fuch to deal with, heck you should see what I got in total for Valentine's hehe!)

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #725 on: February 16, 2011, 05:45:44 PM »

Caps..not taking hubs next time I go..taking my mom! 

But I am going to nose around a bit and try to post pictures.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #726 on: February 16, 2011, 05:48:06 PM »

Caps..not taking hubs next time I go..taking my mom! 

But I am going to nose around a bit and try to post pictures.

Cool beans! 

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #727 on: February 16, 2011, 05:50:46 PM »

So they actually expect Kathi Belich to rebut witnesses regarding Laura Buchanut, opps I mean Buchanan as well as having some sort of testimony regarding inmate Maya Derkovich whom the State has decided not to call as a witness...hmmm    Don't they realize that even if the State does not call witnesses that after the defense calls them the State will get to cross?  Do they actually expect Kathi Belich is going to be helpful to their case, hardly...this is beyond absurd.   What are they going to do attempt to force her to reveal sources next...come on now!

The slam they felt appropriate regarding Kathi's name is just too immature to comment further on...and so the H what she has another name, what are they implying that she has aliases in secret, that she really is a report by day & a harden criminal by night?   Seriously WTF!

I know this, they barked up the wrong bush with her once too many, this will end up backfiring on them very poorly as well.   Dumb move, even if just from a PR standpoint, really dumb move.

Capp
love your  comments! I think it's a personal attack on kathi b to keep her out of the courtroom. Your right this is a very ovious inmature act by bozo.  He fears kathi because she uncovers  the dirt on them! what the hell who cares what name she had! its oviously her maiden name or whatever!! what significance  does it have with the case?  I wished they would just disbarr him because he isnt the least bit worried about the FB complaint he thinks he is teflon coated and can just attack  furociously. when is enough enough!!

Awws, tks Loco (errors and all, I meant to say reporter not report)     As sure as I feel about a guilty verdict for Casey, I'm rather sure Bozo's teflon will be not only scratched but permanently removed, its just a matter of time.

Thanks capp
your words are music to my ears. I know I wanted to say about the mispelled words coming out of the baez law firm(snark) he employs very few! wonder how he pays them. Ok I got off what I wanted to say. I  apologize for spelling and lack of punctuations !! I just get in a hurry to speak lol but we get our point across thats whats important. when he is disbarred our day will be the happiest!!

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #728 on: February 16, 2011, 05:58:45 PM »

If this has been already posted please disregard

original "motion to suppress":
http://www.wesh.com/pdf/26367661/detail.html

today's "amended motion to suppress":
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/71719679/20 ... Statements

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #729 on: February 16, 2011, 06:01:09 PM »

Capp

Thanks capp
your words are music to my ears. I know I wanted to say about the mispelled words coming out of the baez law firm(snark) he employs very few! wonder how he pays them. Ok I got off what I wanted to say. I  apologize for spelling and lack of punctuations !! I just get in a hurry to speak lol but we get our point across thats whats important. when he is disbarred our day will be the happiest!!

Dont think anyone posted this link here:

Trials& Tribulations

WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 16, 2011
Jose Baez Runs Off The Rails

http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/201 ... rails.html

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #730 on: February 16, 2011, 06:08:30 PM »

This posted at the hinky:

the statements the defense wants suppressed---

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiq6BEW7ygA
p1/3 - Casey Anthony Surreptitious Recording - Secretly Taped in Police Car

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMgidLf8D5U
part 2--

http://www.freewebs.com/cayleebloggers/ ... police-car
part 3--

Loca
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #731 on: February 16, 2011, 06:09:44 PM »

Hi Brandi--Hi Monks

Totally agree, if the attorney doesnt proof it personally staff on a regular basis should be charged to do so with every document leaving that law firm, period.   Over the years I have witnessed many a tongue lashing & warnings of getting fired due to lazy errors not being caught, especially grave is when one is made that might change the intent of the sentence.

Then again on a sidebar note, Bozo even uses "firm" loosely IMHO, its not like he has a staff of attorneys nor a partner(s)...as of this date he has ONE (1) listed with a very small staff in different positions.

Cappacino--Wouldn't it be funny if Baez types these up himself?  I also think his signature is hilarious.  It looks as if he had practiced so that he could sign autographs quickly and with a flourish for his adoring fans.   He sees stardom ahead.  I see something entirely different for him--at least I hope so.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #732 on: February 16, 2011, 06:18:51 PM »

Hi Brandi--Hi Monks

Cappacino--Wouldn't it be funny if Baez types these up himself?  I also think his signature is hilarious.  It looks as if he had practiced so that he could sign autographs quickly and with a flourish for his adoring fans.   He sees stardom ahead.  I see something entirely different for him--at least I hope so.

What constitutes a law firm? I see one other attorney listed and the rest paralegals and secretaries.  Maybe I watch to much t.v but isn't a law firm ! made up of more than two atorneys. I see that he employs only hispanics.

Loca
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #733 on: February 16, 2011, 06:53:09 PM »

The sheer spitefulness of Jose Baez is utterly repugnant! This creep has never grown up. He is trying to mess with Kathi Belich's livelihood by trying to prevent her from doing her job.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #734 on: February 16, 2011, 06:57:28 PM »

Capp

Thanks capp

On forum I notice I make a good bit of boo-boo's myself...thinking fast, usually multi-tasking but unless its glaring I could care less because Im not submitting my posts in a formal setting legal or otherwise...no biggie, it happens to all of us.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #735 on: February 16, 2011, 07:02:12 PM »

Hi Brandi--Hi Monks

IMHO, the only stars Bozo is going to see is after that final gavel comes down on his head!    (Well, minus Geraldo hiring him, but I think Geraldo is fading off the air in due time as well)

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #736 on: February 16, 2011, 07:03:39 PM »

Hi Brandi--Hi Monks

Technically, he can get away with calling his law business a "firm" but respectfully is another story.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #737 on: February 16, 2011, 07:04:44 PM »

The sheer spitefulness of Jose Baez is utterly repugnant! This creep has never grown up. He is trying to mess with Kathi Belich's livelihood by trying to prevent her from doing her job.

Which is precisely why Kathi will have the last laugh...I'd be willing to put a high stake bet on that 

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #738 on: February 16, 2011, 07:31:17 PM »

Which is precisely why Kathi will have the last laugh...I'd be willing to put a high stake bet on that 

How very true. There is  a saying "he who laughs first laughs last" there baez!.  I am sure that's how it goes. It applies to him. Kathi has more dignity than he has ever dreamed of having and not yet gained.

Loca
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #739 on: February 16, 2011, 07:38:35 PM »

How very true. There is  a saying "he who laughs first laughs last" there baez!.  I am sure that's how it goes. It applies to him. Kathi has more dignity than he has ever dreamed of having and not yet gained.

And never will...agreed

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.