April 30, 2024, 03:50:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #180 2/04/11 - 2/22/11  (Read 168563 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #920 on: February 21, 2011, 07:15:17 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/02/casey-anthony-state-wants-jose-baez-held-in-contempt-he-cites-confusion.html
Casey Anthony: State wants Jose Baez held in contempt — he cites confusion
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Jose Baez, WESH, WFTV — posted by halboedeker on February, 21 2011 6:00 PM

The stations tonight quickly addressed the latest news in the Casey Anthony case.  The main focus: defense attorney Jose Baez.

WESH-Channel 2 titled its brief report “State wants Baez held in contempt.”

Anchor Jim Payne said, “Baez missed a deadline to lay out the defense’s objections over some of the scientific evidence expected at trial. The defense says the missed deadline was caused by confusion over the order. The state claims the order was nothing short of clear. We’ll let you know how Judge Belvin Perry proceeds with the state’s contempt request.”
 ::snipping2::

It was crystal clear, I think a rock probably could have comprehended it!

Bahaha!

Fill in for Vince on HLN thinks the tattoo being admitting is a "stunning move" by CJBP...I totally disagree adamantly.   The tattoo is coming in as it goes to state of mind, it is directly linked to what Casey was doing instead of reporting her daughter "missing" & it also can show that the meaning of the tattoo is that she felt she would have a beautiful life after Caylee's murder.

I have a question? In a phone call to the anthony home anthony mentioned seeing her moms cameo on t.v!
so is she kept in the dark or is she allowed to watch t.v? How did she know to give kathi belich that evil look? who has been telling her that kathi is picking on her man?
we havent seen jail logs for sometime now so were not aware of who is visiting her! we can only assume.
where is she getting info is she watching t.v?

The cameo Casey was referring to was when she was first in jail before she was bailed out & I'm pretty sure she saw it thru Bozo, not necessarily in the common area of the jail where inmates get to see a few minutes of TV.   When she was bailed out she reviewed quite a bit of what was covered in the case, dont forget she was out for a few weeks minus a few extra days detention due to her economic charges before she was indicted Oct 14th.   I'm sure Bozo enjoyed a few chuckles with his client immaturely about "the pitbull with lipstick reporter" and how much of a pain she was to him.  In fact, the day of Casey's indictment Bozo blocked WFTV from entering his strip mall office to cover his presser, that was largely to exclude Kathi.  I know for a fact that she & Cindy spent many an hour on line, it is largely suspected that Cindy used a few screen names on various sites to defend her monster...they even spoke to a few posters via instant messenger & in one case that I know of first hand from listening to the recordings, on the phone (no it wasnt me & I actually contacted that person via email to tell them that it would not be in their best interest to put themselves in a situation that could be construed by them as harassment).

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #921 on: February 21, 2011, 07:22:33 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/02/casey-anthony-state-wants-jose-baez-held-in-contempt-he-cites-confusion.html
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Jose Baez, WESH, WFTV — posted by halboedeker on February, 21 2011 6:00 PM

The stations tonight quickly addressed the latest news in the Casey Anthony case.  The main focus: defense attorney Jose Baez.

Anchor Jim Payne said, “Baez missed a deadline to lay out the defense’s objections over some of the scientific evidence expected at trial. The defense says the missed deadline was caused by confusion over the order. The state claims the order was nothing short of clear. We’ll let you know how Judge Belvin Perry proceeds with the state’s contempt request.”

Bahaha!

Fill in for Vince on HLN thinks the tattoo being admitting is a "stunning move" by CJBP...I totally disagree adamantly.   The tattoo is coming in as it goes to state of mind, it is directly linked to what Casey was doing instead of reporting her daughter "missing" & it also can show that the meaning of the tattoo is that she felt she would have a beautiful life after Caylee's murder.

I have a question? In a phone call to the anthony home anthony mentioned seeing her moms cameo on t.v!
so is she kept in the dark or is she allowed to watch t.v? How did she know to give kathi belich that evil look? who has been telling her that kathi is picking on her man?
we havent seen jail logs for sometime now so were not aware of who is visiting her! we can only assume.

The cameo Casey was referring to was when she was first in jail before she was bailed out & I'm pretty sure she saw it thru Bozo, not necessarily in the common area of the jail where inmates get to see a few minutes of TV.   When she was bailed out she reviewed quite a bit of what was covered in the case, dont forget she was out for a few weeks minus a few extra days detention due to her economic charges before she was indicted Oct 14th.   I'm sure Bozo enjoyed a few chuckles with his client immaturely about "the pitbull with lipstick reporter" and how much of a pain she was to him.  In fact, the day of Casey's indictment Bozo blocked WFTV from entering his strip mall office to cover his presser, that was largely to exclude Kathi.  I know for a fact that she & Cindy spent many an hour on line, it is largely suspected that Cindy used a few screen names on various sites to defend her monster...they even spoke to a few posters via instant messenger & in one case that I know of first hand from listening to the recordings, on the phone (no it wasnt me & I actually contacted that person via email to tell them that it would not be in their best interest to put themselves in a situation that could be construed by them as harassment).

CAPP
THANKS FOR CLEARING  SOME OF THOSE ISSUES IN QUESTION FOR ME.  i WONDER IF BILL SHAEFFER HAS A COMMENT OTHER THAN THE SHORT COMMENT HE MADE ABOUT BAEZ  NEEDING TO BE CAREFUL SOMETHING LIKE THAT.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #922 on: February 21, 2011, 07:23:10 PM »

Bahaha!

CAPP
THANKS FOR CLEARING  SOME OF THOSE ISSUES IN QUESTION FOR ME.  i WONDER IF BILL SHAEFFER HAS A COMMENT OTHER THAN THE SHORT COMMENT HE MADE ABOUT BAEZ  NEEDING TO BE CAREFUL SOMETHING LIKE THAT.
[/quote

sorry about the caps!!

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #923 on: February 21, 2011, 07:49:43 PM »

Bahaha!

CAPP
[/quote

sorry about the caps!!

this just posted at the hinky
kathi b reporting

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #924 on: February 21, 2011, 07:50:23 PM »

Bahaha!

CAPP
[/quote

sorry about the caps!!

this just posted at the hinky
kathi b reporting

Oops to much dern coffee!!
WFTV video report is up now--
http://www.wftv.com/video/26944621/index.html

Loca
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #925 on: February 21, 2011, 07:57:36 PM »

Bahaha!

CAPP

Casey also gets clued in from Cindy's loving letters. I'm pretty sure I recall some mention of Kathi B in some of them and how the poor Anthony's must deal with all these horrible people reguarly, while their chit doesn't stink, of course. I also wouldn't be surprised to find Cindy's letters are relaying info via the secret Anthony code-speak...lol

Maybe I should get to work and see if I can crack the secret Cindy/Casey code...I need help first
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #926 on: February 21, 2011, 08:01:18 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/video/26944621/index.html

"dangerously close to being in contempt of court & trying the judge's patience"

And there is Kathi, on the story & putting the zing to these morons with the facts...no embellishment needed 

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #927 on: February 21, 2011, 08:07:03 PM »

The HUGE quote stacks in here are getting scarey!!!

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #928 on: February 21, 2011, 09:10:05 PM »

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #929 on: February 21, 2011, 11:23:32 PM »

Monday, February 21, 2011
Will Jose Baez Be A Lawyer When This is Done?

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #930 on: February 21, 2011, 11:51:31 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/caseyanthony/26942307/detail.html

Prosecutor Wants Baez Held In Contempt Of Court

Casey Anthony Attorney Missed Deadline, State Claims

POSTED: 3:26 pm EST February 21, 2011
UPDATED: 3:36 pm EST February 21, 2011

It is amazing to me how these idiots can't read a court order and have to be told time after time they are missing deadlines. I hope the judge comes down hard on him this time. That order is as clear as a bell & stupid claims he didn't realize it had to be done.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #931 on: February 21, 2011, 11:52:05 PM »

I don't think he would be one now except the judge wants to get this trial over.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #932 on: February 21, 2011, 11:56:49 PM »

Invision
thanks great article.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #933 on: February 21, 2011, 11:57:29 PM »

I don't think he would be one now except the judge wants to get this trial over.

Yes turbo I so agree! by the skin of his teeth is he hanging on or better yet by a fine thread.

Loca
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #934 on: February 22, 2011, 12:14:27 AM »

Just when you think Jose can't push the envelope any further...there he goes again.  Anyone else would be held in contempt and sitting under the local jail.  How many breaks can one clown get????

These are my opinions and subject to change.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #935 on: February 22, 2011, 12:17:59 AM »

Yes turbo I so agree! by the skin of his teeth is he hanging on or better yet by a fine thread.

Maybe with all the frivolous motions Baez is filing JP is afraid Baez will file an indigent status and the taxpayers will have to pay his fines too!   

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #936 on: February 22, 2011, 12:28:03 AM »

The ones I would love to be in court to see firsthand would be Rick Plesea & Cindy's mother testify. Has it not occurred to KC & Bozo yet that all those friends and acquaintances the prosecution has listed are NOT going to be on her side? There is a pot full of people who are going to destroy her and her family's credibility to where the jurors will have no choice but to find her guilty.

I just keep thinking how Bozo has kept this thing going because of his own greed & he will ultimately be responsible for her dying because he could have plead this down before that body was found & she would have walked in a few years. Of course he could care less, as she is nothing to him but a money tree, but there are larger courts than this one which will ultimately judge him.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #937 on: February 22, 2011, 12:28:37 AM »

Maybe with all the frivolous motions Baez is filing JP is afraid Baez will file an indigent status and the taxpayers will have to pay his fines too!   

crazybabyborg
« Reply #938 on: February 22, 2011, 12:40:46 AM »

Well said, Turbo!!   
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #939 on: February 22, 2011, 12:44:03 AM »

Oldie but goody on Bozo's background.

Casey Anthony's lawyer, Jose Baez, rejected by Florida Bar on first try » TCPalm.com: http://bit.ly/ckADuT

HAVE U FOUND THE NANNY YET BOZO?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.