April 28, 2024, 05:35:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #180 2/04/11 - 2/22/11  (Read 168499 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #940 on: February 22, 2011, 12:45:10 AM »

The ones I would love to be in court to see firsthand would be Rick Plesea & Cindy's mother testify. Has it not occurred to KC & Bozo yet that all those friends and acquaintances the prosecution has listed are NOT going to be on her side? There is a pot full of people who are going to destroy her and her family's credibility to where the jurors will have no choice but to find her guilty.

I just keep thinking how Bozo has kept this thing going because of his own greed & he will ultimately be responsible for her dying because he could have plead this down before that body was found & she would have walked in a few years. Of course he could care less, as she is nothing to him but a money tree, but there are larger courts than this one which will ultimately judge him.

Bingo! I think any lawyer worth their salt would have convinced his client that a plea deal is the way to go. As much as Baez won't talk to the media, he has enjoyed the limelight. I wonder if he will enjoy going down in flames as much? 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #941 on: February 22, 2011, 12:48:58 AM »

Oldie but goody on Bozo's background.

Casey Anthony's lawyer, Jose Baez, rejected by Florida Bar on first try » TCPalm.com: http://bit.ly/ckADuT

HAVE U FOUND THE NANNY YET BOZO?

Her house next door to Universal Studios where Casey worked.     

Sometimes her friend dropped Caylee off at Zanny's because Zanny also kept his son.   

The last time that Casey used Zanny was when Casey needed someone to babysit while she picked up her Mother of the Year Award.     
crazybabyborg
« Reply #942 on: February 22, 2011, 12:52:40 AM »

Casey just thought she went down in the elevator. Casey will learn what going down means when the trial starts.

Casey is going down and the trial will FINALLY be about Caylee!!

OT: Turbo? Just wanted you to know that I did answer your post in my Valentine thread!   
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #943 on: February 22, 2011, 01:56:59 AM »

09/14/2010  Motion Unopposed; for Certificate for Out-of-State Witness
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/54702917/09142010-Unopposed-Motion-for-Certificate-for-Out-Of-State-Witness
[Defense asks Judge to issue a Certificate to compel attendance at depositions in Tennessee, for Oak Ridge Lab people - Michael Burnett, Madhavi Martin, Mark Wise, and Arpad Vass]

This is found near the bottom of the STATE WITNESS LIST Trimm has so graciously provided us the link to.  Instead of compelling attendance at depositions for witnesses, I think HHBP should compel attendance for the defense team.  They seem to be the ones who are the no shows.  I imagine if the DT were fined every time they canceled, that might be enough  money to pay for transcribing those pesky depositions, the defense lied squawked about, and then some other items they pizzed and moaned about, too.

The things that immediately jumped out at me in the Motion Unopposed; for Certificate for Out-of-State Witness[es], are Mr. Chaney says Casey should not have to pay mileage, etc. for these EXPERTS, which Cheney calls Oak Ridge Lab People (even though he declares over and over how important these experts (people) are to the case in the actual motion, which is why they need to be compelled in the first place).  The Court, should, however according to the Mr Cheney of the DT (slogan: they are in it for the cause Greedy) pay the DT for mileage and reimbursement. 

I say let the ICA take the money out of her piggy bank (commissary account) to pay the Oak Ridge "sniffers."  Why should these experts be forced to go to a depo at their own expense, while the inmate sits there and happily chomps away at her snacks.  I say take the money out of her piggy pig bank, it will be healthier for her if she is not chowing down on all of those snacks anyway.  We have all had to give up snacks in this economy, Casey is afforded privileges those paying for her room and board can't even provide for themselves, or their own children. 

Put down the snacks and pay the Sniffers!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #944 on: February 22, 2011, 02:27:32 AM »

This posted at the hinky:

the statements the defense wants suppressed---

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiq6BEW7ygA
p1/3 - Casey Anthony Surreptitious Recording - Secretly Taped in Police Car

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMgidLf8D5U
part 2--

http://www.freewebs.com/cayleebloggers/ ... police-car
part 3--

Why?   

Unless she is the cockroach, of course.   Rolling Eyes

They probably do not want the jury to hear that she is as cool as a cucumber after her arrest in August.   She also is attempting to put blame on the detectives for not issuing an Amber Alert & speaking to the "criteria" being met yet there wasnt one issued (repeating what her mother told her that detectives said).   "You're not looking for a body, you're looking for a little girl, it could have been released yesterday..."    She then speaks to the scene in front of the house & talks about being "out of the loop" for 5 weeks  and "a bunch of lies" being told yet she is a liar..."everyone else that has told a lie within this, nothing has happened to them and it clouds my judgment."  (is this chick for real)   She discusses inconsistencies & discrepancies complaining that those are not being reported...blah blah blah.   To me she is building her defense here.   To that end, she also exhibits an axe to grind with Det Mulich, one of the lead & original detectives that were assigned to this case that ultimately arrested her after her wild goose chase....she is attempting to turn the table on them probably because her idiot attorney spout nonsense to her about "malicious prosecution," etc.   Note, however, she does not discuss missing her daughter or exhibits any upset whatsoever that she is still "missing."

Its rather funny but not shocking that she barely reacts to the dang roach in the car, unlike the female officer in the car.   She spoke in a bragging tone about Lee doing an event for missing children yet states she didnt ask him any details about it nor does she show ANY emotion...she is cold.   

Bottom line her defense is attempting to fault LE in any area they can, soddy police work, destroying evidence, malicious prosecution, etc., etc., blah blah blah.   The issue here isnt that she didnt get Mirandized, its that she cannot keep her horseface shut!

After reviewing everything available to us regarding her arrests, I'm not seeing where she didnt volunteer to keep yapping.  Regardless, despite the fact that these recordings give one the advantage of hearing her frame of mind & lack of emotion they are hardly an essential element to proving her guilt.   The defense might be sweating them but I do not think the State is worried about them possibly being omitted at all.

Thanks, Capp, I am with you on that.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #945 on: February 22, 2011, 04:09:29 AM »

He is one Naught-y Baez, that is for danged sure.  Here a naught, there a naught, everywhere a naught naught.  Similar to Capp's strike song.  What a naught-head! 

I am tired of his naught-iness.  I hope HHBP is too.  I am afraid JA is going to lose it with Jose's disregard for the law at the wrong time.  I hope JA can keep his cool during the trial, it would be the wrong time to blow up, then the state's work would be all for naught.

Rolling Eyes

I believe in miracles!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #946 on: February 22, 2011, 08:18:05 AM »

http://www.bloggernews.net/126091
Casey Anthony - Defense To File Motion Suppressing All Witnesses, Evidence, And Names?
Posted on February 21st, 2011
by Simon Barrett in Humor, crime
Read 745 times.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #947 on: February 22, 2011, 08:21:00 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/26943342/detail.html
Prosecutors Want Casey's Attorney Held In Contempt
Posted: 5:04 pm EST February 21, 2011Updated: 7:23 pm EST February 21, 2011
ORLANDO, Fla. -- In a motion filed Monday (read it), prosecutors are demanding Casey Anthony's lead attorney, Jose Baez, be held in contempt of court because he keeps missing deadlines.
VIDEO REPORT: Prosecutors Say Baez Missed Deadline  http://www.wftv.com/video/26944621/index.html
READ MOTION: Prosecutors Want Baez Held In Contempt  http://www.wftv.com/pdf/26943341/detail.html
 ::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #948 on: February 22, 2011, 08:30:46 AM »

http://callsforjustice.wordpress.com/
Casey Anthony Lawyers Continue To Dumb Down
02/22/2011 donchais

~ Peter Frampton
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #949 on: February 22, 2011, 08:34:48 AM »

He is one Naught-y Baez, that is for danged sure.  Here a naught, there a naught, everywhere a naught naught.  Similar to Capp's strike song.  What a naught-head! 

I am tired of his naught-iness.  I hope HHBP is too.  I am afraid JA is going to lose it with Jose's disregard for the law at the wrong time.  I hope JA can keep his cool during the trial, it would be the wrong time to blow up, then the state's work would be all for naught.

Rolling Eyes

I hope so too. Unfortunately, most judges do not enforce deadlines so numb-nuts like JB get away with blowing them off. What I do not understand is how you can get fined for missing deadlines and then ignore them again. If I was JB and got fined once I would make dang sure I never missed another deadline. But then again, I am not JB thank heavens!

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #950 on: February 22, 2011, 08:41:15 AM »

02/22/2011 donchais

The emphasis that follows is mine because I felt it imperative to highlight Tweedle Mason’s dumb or Tweedle Baez throwing Tweedle Mason under the proverbial bus!

“I have also discussed the matter with Mr. Mason and he is just as confused if not more.”

This is priceless! thanks for the updates Trimm!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #951 on: February 22, 2011, 09:14:39 AM »

http://www.examiner.com/crime-in-tampa-bay/will-julie-schenecker-and-casey-anthony-join-tiffany-cole-on-florida-s-death-row?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter#ixzz1EfbfitjT
Will Julie Schenecker and Casey Anthony join Tiffany Cole on Florida’s death row

* February 22nd, 2011 1:51 am ET

Continue reading on Examiner.com: Will Julie Schenecker and Casey Anthony join Tiffany Cole on Florida’s death row - Tampa Bay Crime | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/crime-in-tampa-bay/will-julie-schenecker-and-casey-anthony-join-tiffany-cole-on-florida-s-death-row?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter#ixzz1EhHFxt1c

~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #952 on: February 22, 2011, 09:16:38 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!!

Bearly!!!!     Put down the snacks and pay the Sniffers!   

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #953 on: February 22, 2011, 11:15:22 AM »

I am going to plan on going to the court house...I have already map quested the Orange county courthouse address..anyone know what time court starts?

Tupelo..r u gonna go?  Or anyone else?
After talking it over with my husband, yes I am going. He even suggested I get a Hotel room the day before, so I have plenty of time to comfortably make it to the court house, hearing starts at 9:00 SHARP! I'm going on Wednesday for sure, and I'll see about Thursday. Want to meet up at the courthouse Cookie?

Fantastic!
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #954 on: February 22, 2011, 11:58:37 AM »

Monday, February 21, 2011
Will Jose Baez Be A Lawyer When This is Done?

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/

Is Jose Baez a lawyer now???    Monkey Devil!
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #955 on: February 22, 2011, 12:26:18 PM »

He said Baez expressed "some confusion" as to the order and then followed up with an email to the court's judicial assistant claiming he didn't understand what was required of him.

"We are a bit confused," Baez wrote in the email. "I understood it to mean that if we were objecting to anything not in our motion that it should be in writing. That was also my understanding as to what was discussed at the status hearing. I have also discussed the matter with Mr. Mason and he is just as confused if not more."

http://www.wesh.com/caseyanthony/26942307/detail.html

LMAO..Confused? Doesn't understand what's required? Mason more confused than Baez....This is rich   

LMAO..Gotta give it to these fools..they put in writing what we all have said about their knowledge and expertise since day one.....dumb and dumber.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #956 on: February 22, 2011, 12:28:08 PM »

02/22/2011 donchais

This article was written on the pretense that these two weren't all along like the Scarecrow in The Wizard of Oz looking for a brain!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #957 on: February 22, 2011, 12:35:22 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/february/210496/Will-Casey-Anthony%E2%80%99s-lawyer,-Jose-Baez,-be-held-in-contempt-of-court
Will Casey Anthony’s lawyer, Jose Baez, be held in contempt of court?
By Jacqueline Fell, Reporter
Last Updated: Tuesday, February 22, 2011 12:29 PM

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #958 on: February 22, 2011, 12:37:23 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/26943342/detail.html
Prosecutors Want Casey's Attorney Held In Contempt
Posted: 5:04 pm EST February 21, 2011Updated: 11:34 am EST February 22, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- In a motion filed Monday (read it), prosecutors are demanding Casey Anthony's lead attorney, Jose Baez, be held in contempt of court because he keeps missing deadlines.
Baez says he's confused and says his co-counsel, Cheney Mason, is just as confused if not more. But WFTV's Kathi Belich was in the courtroom when the judge made it clear to them that they were to specify in detail what evidence they will object to as being novel and untested in court.

It's the second time prosecutors have asked Chief Judge Belvin Perry to find Casey's lead attorney in contempt of court for violating court orders. Both times, it's because of missed deadlines that are holding up the prosecution's work in the case with the trial now less than three months away.

~ Peter Frampton
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #959 on: February 22, 2011, 02:01:42 PM »

them all.....case closed.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.