April 19, 2024, 02:06:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #6 2/05/11 - 2/11/11  (Read 249609 times)
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #100 on: February 07, 2011, 08:38:08 AM »

Good evening monkey friends !
I was under the eather today, so slept,
& rested on the sofa. Stomach issues suck !

Billie is like a clone of our ex daughter in law.
Passive, & so ridiculously naive that she cannot admit
that she Shawn did something to her daughter.

Loyal to Shawn, puts her children on the back burner. IF my daughter
were missing, IF it was suggested by social workers that my ONLY,
other child be placed outside of mt home, I would go and stay with him.

I sense that she is very dependant on Shawn, and it is NOT really
love, lust and dependancy.

The family dynamics of Billie amaze me. Why hasn't her family (Mother, etc.)
spoken to the public, and have they been with her ? It appears that
this a her and Shawn thing, and he isn't even Hailey's Father.

A gal on FB chat stated that his truck is parked at Billie's, and he is the only
one who leaves the home. Billie stays there all day & watches the tube ? Geeez !

Is this her way of telling the world that it is a waste of time search ?

NONE of reactins appear normal. IF I lose one of our dogs or cats in the house, I panic !
How can this Mother not cry out for her daughter ? NO ONE IS THAT STABLE. Is she perhaps low Q , or have some type of mental disability ?
What the  heck is the deal with this chick ?

Just guessing...low IQ and low self esteem, self centered, stuck in a dream world, naive...

I just wanted to put my one cent in also...I work in the nursing field and I know a zillion of them that I have wondered how they passed a test!!!  It's very easy to read a book and answer correctly but it is not easy to have common sense!  I also live in a very back woods town and see Billie Dunn's all over here.  Totally into their love life and not their kids, often leading to the children turning out just like the parents.  Never had a chance.  Oh, there are the few that can see past this dreadful existance and run and do good but not many.  BD to me isn't very smart and caught up in her own little world.  I'm sure low self esteem but not seen that way to herself.  She thinks she knows it all.  She isn't worried about her daughter, you guys have seen the parents devoted to finding their missing children and she is not.  I can guarantee you money is trickling in by donations (as pretty much stated in her press conf. held outside her home)and the drugs are flowing!  What you see of her or don't see is why Hailey was allowed to run around on her own without any supervision.  Totally self absorbed.  Wouldn't doubt one bit if SA was there.  If someone would point me to a phone number to call someone and ask about that I would.  Newspaper?  I ain't skeered to ask! lol
Lenie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #101 on: February 07, 2011, 08:40:03 AM »

I am really getting confused here on the name thing. Where does Stewart come from for BJD? Also I can find no birth record for BJ with her mothers name (Connie Ostrander). Nor for her sister Shanna. The only marriage license I can find for BJ is with Clint. Maybe she was just using this last name (Stewart) or that is the name she was born with and they did the same thing that BJ did to Clint to allow David to carry his last name?

All things will change in a blinking of the eye.
www.inhislightforgiven.org
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #102 on: February 07, 2011, 08:45:20 AM »

OMG!!! That comment above looked liked a nurse bash!!  I have more respect for them than most doctors!!  In no way do I mean anything by that.  I was only describing those like BD. To me a true nurse who cares for her patients are the ones who make the world go round!  Not only is too much work put on them but they are beside the patient the whole time carrying out docs orders and the reason it gets done and patients get better!
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #103 on: February 07, 2011, 08:58:59 AM »

I don't know a lot about fetal alcohol poisoning but what I have seen and read in recognizing it is very wide set eyes..just one of the characteristics..from the first time that I saw Billie I wondered if maybe she was a baby born with fetal alcohol poisoning? hope this isn't too far fetched in wondering that..but what do we know about her parents? I am probably wayyyyy off base on this but just wondering if this could be a reason for her weird demeanor? dunno...

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #104 on: February 07, 2011, 08:59:23 AM »

Good morning everyone.

I know the transcript has been posted of the interview between Peter and Clint, but has since been taken down on Peter's blog. The reason for this is due to the fact that Clint is receiving alot of grief over it, probably people are giving him a hard time due to the fact he released info that wasn't touched upon before. I tend to think he is waaay more believable than Billie and I'd bank on the fact the police are using that info against Billie. There isn't a doubt in my mind that they already know the info Clint supplied, maybe they just weren't ready for it to be revealed. Remember, Billie doesn't have a lawyer, so if she thinks she isn't a poi, then she'll keep on talking, and le can and will disect that info gleamed & use it against her. I could care less that her "friend" posts online sticking up for her, fighting her battles for her, etc. As a matter of fact, it makes me question what kind of person this friend is and how well connected she is to Billie Jean. Iow, are they just friends, coworkers, neighbors, drug connections, etc. Who really cares, again - bc imo if somebody has to fight her battle for her, then the neglectful mom with a missing daughter and a son that doesn't live with her is even more of an idiot than what she appears to be when she does her lame interviews.

Here's the cached link:
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:l7vth1wogvsJ:seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2011/02/excl.html+EXCLUSIVE:+Billie+Jean+Dunn+Revealed&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&source=www.google.com
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #105 on: February 07, 2011, 09:08:10 AM »

In asking if Billie had any close family that was staying with her or supporting her when she is doing press conferences, it appears that no one is really staying with her, right? except for SA if the rumors are true...
If I had a child missing, I would want my family around me..I would want my other child at home with me because I would miss him not being at home.
also, it appears that the LE are not warning others to watch out for their teenage girls, to keep their doors locked..warning girls that there could be a kidnapper in the area etc...What does that tell you? it tells me that they are pretty sure who they think is responsible for Hailey going missing..they just need to connect the dots and put it all together...Billie probably won't believe it even if SA confesses...

What I just cannot rap my brain around is how this rock for a human heard what her boyfriend said about her daughter & still is with him.  I know if someone had the audacity to call my precious babygirl (13 or otherwise) promiscuous and imply that she took drugs when it was a complete lie that person would be missing all their teeth & picking their manhood up off the floor, certainly not canoodling with him in bed...but snit that's just me! 

Reading between the lines.....did Shawn say these awful things about Hailey because that IS how he thought ? Did he talk or force her into doing things ?

IF Hailey told her Mother, Billie appears to me to be the type of person that would not see the wrong by Shawn's actions,
she would possibly blame Hailey for dressing promiscuous or coming on or flaunting herself to Shawn. She is a sick in the head chick.

You mentioned him (Shawn) talking or forcing Hailey into doing things. That has crossed my mind too. Therefore he says she did drugs and was promiscuous.

Those types of comments (bolded) would be very likely to come out of a perp's mouth.  They blame the victim to rationalize their behavior.  Throw in the drugs, and inappropriate advances toward Hailey by SA would not be far stretch of the imagination.

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #106 on: February 07, 2011, 09:16:23 AM »

A few things from Peter's blog interview with Clint, which are indeed interesting:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:l7vth1wogvsJ:seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2011/02/excl.html+EXCLUSIVE:+Billie+Jean+Dunn+Revealed&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&source=www.google.com

SnipBillie is also quite clever and knows how to manipulate or game the system. She even tricked Clint (and the local school district) into signing some papers that he thought gave him David in adoption, as his son, allowing David to use the name, "Dunn" legally. Clint is proud of David. Billie's papers didn't mean that Clint adopted David. Billie tricked him, and she tricked the school district. Billie is clever, he explained.

Snip
Billie thought she'd pay rent and some other bills in a way that had become familiar to her:
She bought cocaine.
She was pretty sure she had been ripped off by the dealer, but had gone home with it, "quartered it" for sales, and was set to make money.
She left it home and went out, but when she returned, she found that Shawn had taken all four quarters and snorted it up his nose; every last bit of it.
Shawn put Shawn's desire to get high over her desire to make money.
This may be an indication as to why Shawn rolled over and gave the police plenty of information for the affidavit. The instability that goes along with addiction is evident.
Billie fumed and broke up with him. It is one thing to threaten Hailey, but quite another to blow her drugs that were meant for sale.

Snip
Clint said that Billie once took a chemical and burned her own son's back with initials "UFC".

Snip
For those of us who don't recognize the letters, (I thought it was USC, as in University of Southern California; perhaps a football reference), it stands for Ultimate Fighting Championship. This may have had to been investigated by child protective services. Clint was going to call CPS when Billie heard of it, so, he said, she called first and reported that Hailey had seen a mushroom at his brother's house. She thought she could be the first to call, to deflect attention away from her.
Billie Dunn scarred by burning her own son's back the words "tap out" with an acid-like chemical after putting in "UFC".

Snip
Clint also reported that Shawn had a serious jealously issue. He was especially incensed when Billie took a new job...
as a stripper.

Snip
Clint said that Billie was, early on, anti drug, in particular, against his use of marijuana, which he says he takes for pain rather than narcotics. Billie did, however, begin to take hydrocodone when they were together, though she had no pain, and likely increased her drug use greatly in the past two years with Shawn, who she has been with far longer than she likes to report. Just one week after kicking Clint out, Hailey told him that Shawn was spending the night there. He said she took it just "to get high" and didn't need it for any injury or painful condition.

Snip
Clint said that several times in the investigation, Billie tried to "throw me under the bus" and was playing games about the missing earring. He said that on Christmas Hailey had come over (he previously said that Billie got Hailey's upper ear lobes pierced and that she took out her earrings because her ears were sore) but on the next day, Hailey did not come over. She had taken them out and lost one of them.

Snip
I asked him about the broken window.

He said that it was he who revealed that David had to break open the window to get in since Shawn had locked him out. He told David, "you must tell the police!" but instead of telling the police, David told his mother.

Snip
Clint said he was arrested for possession of a small "bud" of marijuana. This may have been something that Billie could use to "throw under the bus" but he would rather be open about it.
I asked him about his criminal record and he said that he has gotten in trouble for marijuana, which, he believes, is a natural plant to use, better than synthetic pain killers which he had taken in the past, to help for pain relief and would eventually like to move to a State where it can be used legally. He said that he was arrested when he was 17 (theft) but hasn't gotten into trouble since. He said he is open about his beliefs that marijuana is better for pain relief than prescription medication.

Snip
He said that he and Naomi and their newborn, Chloe, searched on foot everywhere until his father gave him a car, which allowed him to cover more ground. He continues to search.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #107 on: February 07, 2011, 09:16:31 AM »

snip flutter's post:
Those types of comments (bolded) would be very likely to come out of a perp's mouth.  They blame the victim to rationalize their behavior.  Throw in the drugs, and inappropriate advances toward Hailey by SA would not be far stretch of the imagination.

I agree...totally!

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #108 on: February 07, 2011, 09:18:36 AM »

OMG!!! That comment above looked liked a nurse bash!!  I have more respect for them than most doctors!!  In no way do I mean anything by that.  I was only describing those like BD. To me a true nurse who cares for her patients are the ones who make the world go round!  Not only is too much work put on them but they are beside the patient the whole time carrying out docs orders and the reason it gets done and patients get better!

No way Melis! You're posts are always thoughtful as well as thought provoking. I didn't look like a nurse bash session to me. You're sincere, and post from your perspective, and it's greatly appreciated, at least by my opinion.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #109 on: February 07, 2011, 09:40:20 AM »

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=339146

Snip
Hailey's father says yes, there is a potential person to be looked at. "He needs to be looked at because we knows the family good. People who know Hailey the best need to be looked at first. He's up there at the top of the list of people that need to be looked at," said Dunn

Dunn said nobody can be ruled at. "We don't know what's happened here. There's not a clue so we have to expect the unexpected," added Clint Dunn.

The unnamed person, who authorities are yet to indentify, may be a person close to the Dunn family. Both Billie and Clint said this person is somebody who knows the family well. They said investigators haven't been able to find this person to bring in for questioning. "That brings us to the point where we think that the police are not doing what they're supposed to be doing. They're sitting there twiddling their thumbs , which we don't know, he may just be a hard person to find," Dunn said.

There is also video at the link.
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #110 on: February 07, 2011, 09:41:26 AM »

Thank you Titch for the cached link and the kind words!  I'm not college edumakated, long winded and things from the heart often come out wrong but I do hurt deeply for these children and the parents who really do care.  I am amazed at CD's honesty.  He too is not that smart and prolly doesn't know when to shut up but he does seem truthful.  Down to the fact that he will tell the truth on himself even though it might hurt him.  I kinda like that about someone.  Billie is like I said without a lick of common sense but totally self absorbed.  Ya know, I can over look the stripping (who was with the kids at home during those nights? SA?) but it often brings bad contacts, drugs, men led on for money and then burned by the stripper.  I just have known so many low lifes in the past and they remind me of BD.  BD tried to be good and be a nurse but knowing her now I wouldn't hesitate to say she'd be the type to withold meds from a patient and keep them to herself.  IMO!!!  I have no doubt that Clint prolly bought drugs from BD before and that is why she or HD told him the coke story.  They had too much on each other and I am glad CD outed himself.  She put this child in harms way more than one could imagine!  There is no telling what type of perv came to the house to purchase drugs from BD or SA?  HD and DD would have to know what was going on.  This may not have been going on recently but I doubt it.  Oh, BD why aren't you crying for your child, why aren't you running up and down the street sreaming her name.  Sorry to be so graphic but I would be puking my guts out at the thoughts of what could have been done to my daughter!  After the first 24 hours I would need to be seriously doped up and in a straight jacket.  How does one eat, sleep and function knowing what can happen?
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #111 on: February 07, 2011, 09:57:10 AM »

No thanks necessary Melis. I'm just callin' it as I see it honeybunch!

As far as how I perceive Clint, well I know this will not make me best friends with many people online, but I could give a crap about his smoking pot. Imo, weed should be legalized anyway. Smoking weed doesn't make somebody mean, it mellows them out...unless it's cut with something. No, before anyone asks, I personally don't smoke weed - or anything else for that matter - but it's my honest personal opinion as well as observation. Illegal is illegal, I know this, but there are multiple ways around that.

I find Clint to be honest and forthcoming. It speaks for his character imo. He may not be a Harvard grad but he speaks with integrity, honesty, and respect. He could be calling Billie and Shawn every name under the sun...but he isn't. He still sticks up for Billie informing he doesn't believe she would hurt their daughter. He's still wanting for this other person to be looked at, but le are having a hard time finding this person to question. He informs he's made mistakes, which we all see anyway, and he's forthcoming about everything but still keeps on trucking in his search for his daughter. Imo, it speaks well for his character. Maybe he's learned a very tough lesson...later in life rather than early...but at least he's finally getting it in his head what he needs to do and how he needs to be. He worries about his family, that is apparent in his interview. It didn't seem to be apparent in Billie's initial interviews...actually, it's still not apparent in her interviews.

I applaud Clint Dunn for showing tact and respect...as well as honesty & being forthright.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #112 on: February 07, 2011, 10:12:27 AM »

One think I do believe: Billie will never be able to be a "nurse" again, not even if she went back to college or a vocational institute to learn all over again...not even if she petitioned the court...and I'd certainly question what kind of medical facility of any kind would employ her in light of her using acid to burn Tap Out and UFC on her son's back. I mean, what kind of person does that? Even if it was a mild chemical such as those used for facial or back acne, it would need to be professionally applied by a doctor authorized to do so. If those marks are still on her son's back, then it becomes evidence to be used against Billie. Again, no matter how mild this acid could have been would be beside the point, it is against the rules of the medical board that would have given Billie her license. Furthermore, in case anyone has questions in their heads about tattooing, even if Billie were to have used ink to give her son a tattoo instead of using acid to burn it in, she'd have had to be licensed to give tattoos in order for a medical board to overlook it. They would most certainly not overlook Billie's actions to use acid on her son's back to burn in UFC Tap Out. My GOD.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #113 on: February 07, 2011, 10:14:46 AM »

who could do that to anyone's back? especially a mom doing that to her child even if the child wanted it done..first of all, I would have refused to do it or to allow him to have it done elsewhere...he is still a child!  Billie is not all there... she has some serious issues with brain material or something...

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #114 on: February 07, 2011, 10:16:54 AM »

who could do that to anyone's back? especially a mom doing that to her child even if the child wanted it done..first of all, I would have refused to do it or to allow him to have it done elsewhere...he is still a child!  Billie is not all there... she has some serious issues with brain material or something...

Totally agree.
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #115 on: February 07, 2011, 10:38:00 AM »

Amen Titch and Cookie!  I will own up to the fact that I smoked pot all the time until I tried and suceeded in getting pregnant.  Even stopped smoking cigarettes during my first few wks of pregnancy and didn't know why!  It mad me sick to inhale cigarettes or even be around them.  Shoulda been first clue!  Anyhoo, I did try to smoke pot about a year after my baby was born but since I had Toxemia so bad the high BP continued and pot agitates my BP so I never tried again but I have nothing against it for anyone else.  It's not for everyone but I do think it should be legalized but hey, who am I to say so!  Even if BD didn't do anything to HD I don't like her and never will.  My back is turned on her fo'eva!
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #116 on: February 07, 2011, 10:39:26 AM »

Amen Titch and Cookie!  I will own up to the fact that I smoked pot all the time until I tried and suceeded in getting pregnant.  Even stopped smoking cigarettes during my first few wks of pregnancy and didn't know why!  It mad me sick to inhale cigarettes or even be around them.  Shoulda been first clue!  Anyhoo, I did try to smoke pot about a year after my baby was born but since I had Toxemia so bad the high BP continued and pot agitates my BP so I never tried again but I have nothing against it for anyone else.  It's not for everyone but I do think it should be legalized but hey, who am I to say so!  Even if BD didn't do anything to HD I don't like her and never will.  My back is turned on her fo'eva!

I don't smoke pot but I don't have a problem with people who do...

melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #117 on: February 07, 2011, 10:43:51 AM »

Should have added I've touched neither one since 1997!  I hear the pot is supremo and rivaling that of the 60's in quality but I'm scared to death to try it now.  Not gonna but it's tempting.  I'm sure after the first hit I'd get so paranoid that I be thinking the SWAT team was outside to haul me out for being a bad parent!  Then I'd make five batched of chocolate chip cookie cake out of pancake batter and eat it all!  Yep, it can be done cause I did it before and couldn't repeat that recipe if I tried!  I'm a riot on it, people used to love having me around when we did it cause I've got a loud, deep belly laugh and it's all funny!  Oh well, I've got good memories and nothing bad ever happened, thank you God for seeing me through!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #118 on: February 07, 2011, 10:52:04 AM »

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #119 on: February 07, 2011, 10:57:58 AM »

This is a comment from the following link:

https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=34799002&postID=7866960503698126647

Snipped Comment
Anonymous said...
BillieJean's mother posted on Facebook warning Clint that his dirty laundry would be aired out------on Sunday morning. Sunday evening he no-shows on a radio program. Doesn't take a genius.

Monday, 07 February, 2011

Me: Clint, if you happen to read here, it takes a man to recognize his faults and face them head on...takes an even bigger man to change his ways and move on to make something of himself. If what that commenter said has any truth to it, please just face it head on and get it out there. It will help release the guilt & pain associated with your past. Use this as a stepping point to change. Be better for your family, as well as yourself. Air it all out, no matter how criminal it may sound, then learn from it and move on. The feeling of defeat will be short term as releasing it can only make you stronger. It will indeed help you grow. Be the better person. If everything is aired out sooner rather than later, it would help to squash speculation and rumor. Have faith.

Billie Jean, I'd give you the same advice...however, given your multiple interviews, I somehow think it'll blow in one ear & exit the other.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.