April 26, 2024, 05:20:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #6 2/05/11 - 2/11/11  (Read 249859 times)
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #120 on: February 07, 2011, 11:00:09 AM »

Muffy, thank you for the pic of Hailey. She is adorable.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #121 on: February 07, 2011, 11:05:40 AM »

This is Peter's blog radio recording with his guest Dr Glass and her take on things.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/peter-hyatt/2011/02/06/the-peter-hyatt-show
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #122 on: February 07, 2011, 11:16:09 AM »

I want to know if the police recorded (video or voice) their interviews with Billie & Shawn. I know the affidavit or warrant informs that Shawn said Hailey was promiscuous, but I specifically remember either Billie or Shawn stating that's not actually what was said...I remember Billie or Shawn saying that what Shawn actually said was that "Hailey was boy crazy". Could the police have used promiscuous in place of boy crazy?

...Just trying to be thorough...

...& I still wanna know more about Walston and Pharris...
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #123 on: February 07, 2011, 11:22:24 AM »

Good morning everyone.

I know the transcript has been posted of the interview between Peter and Clint, but has since been taken down on Peter's blog. The reason for this is due to the fact that Clint is receiving alot of grief over it, probably people are giving him a hard time due to the fact he released info that wasn't touched upon before. I tend to think he is waaay more believable than Billie and I'd bank on the fact the police are using that info against Billie. There isn't a doubt in my mind that they already know the info Clint supplied, maybe they just weren't ready for it to be revealed. Remember, Billie doesn't have a lawyer, so if she thinks she isn't a poi, then she'll keep on talking, and le can and will disect that info gleamed & use it against her. I could care less that her "friend" posts online sticking up for her, fighting her battles for her, etc. As a matter of fact, it makes me question what kind of person this friend is and how well connected she is to Billie Jean. Iow, are they just friends, coworkers, neighbors, drug connections, etc. Who really cares, again - bc imo if somebody has to fight her battle for her, then the neglectful mom with a missing daughter and a son that doesn't live with her is even more of an idiot than what she appears to be when she does her lame interviews.

Here's the cached link:
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:l7vth1wogvsJ:seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2011/02/excl.html+EXCLUSIVE:+Billie+Jean+Dunn+Revealed&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&source=www.google.com

Was wondering where you were Titch!

I wonder if Billie's "friend" will be speaking for her tonight when she goes on air to defend herself & Shawn again.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #124 on: February 07, 2011, 11:31:36 AM »

This is Peter's blog radio recording with his guest Dr Glass and her take on things.

Tks, this was on my list of things to do this morning.   A comment caught my eye here:

Nanna Frances said...
I received this reply from my request for Clint to call you. Giving my daughter's dog away would really hurt if she were missing.

Carole-Tim Barrett It's possible Clint is having a bad day. I know he had to give away Hailey's dog today. Please just keep him in your prayers.
https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=34799002&postID=7866960503698126647

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #125 on: February 07, 2011, 11:33:49 AM »

I want to know if the police recorded (video or voice) their interviews with Billie & Shawn. I know the affidavit or warrant informs that Shawn said Hailey was promiscuous, but I specifically remember either Billie or Shawn stating that's not actually what was said...I remember Billie or Shawn saying that what Shawn actually said was that "Hailey was boy crazy". Could the police have used promiscuous in place of boy crazy?

Tiche

Consider Shawn and Billie's oppositional take on aspects of the affidavits ... I also hope that interrogations sessions were recorded.

Janet

++++++

Boy Crazy?

Person of interest in missing girl case prays for her return
Saturday, January 15, 2011

<snipped>

Adkins told the AP he loves Hailey and that his life has been "flipped upside down" since her disappearance.

"I struggle so hard just to make it through the day," he said. "I can't begin to imagine what Hailey's family, especially her parents and brother are going through."

Adkins said police have misquoted him in affidavits.

In one, police said Adkins at first was "very positive" about Hailey, but that as time went on he indicated she was promiscuous and used drugs. Adkins denied that Friday. He said he had told police Billie and Hailey Dunn had discussed birth control and that he had told investigators the teen was "boy crazy."

<snipped>

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/state&id=7899816

Investigative Purposes?

Documents Point To Mother, Boyfriend In Hailey Dunn's Disappearance
By Merlin Mann, KTXS News
POSTED: 9:54 pm CST January 11, 2011
UPDATED: 2:17 pm CST January 12, 2011

<snipped>

COLORADO CITY, Texas -- KTXS News has obtained documents that show startling facts into the investigation of missing 13-year-old Hailey Dunn that point to Hailey's mother Billie Jean Dunn and her former live-in boyfriend Shawn Adkins as being primary suspects.

Through the Freedom of Information Act, KTXS has received copies of affidavits that were filed by law enforcement officials for the purpose of securing search warrants to search for and seize evidence related to Hailey’s disappearance.

The affidavits contain facts discovered by law enforcement officials and statements made by Billie Dunn, Adkins and others. In all, a total of six search warrants were issued by Mitchell County Judge Ray Mayo.

The information provided in the affidavits does not assign any guilt or innocence. They are used for investigative purposes only, but in being released to the public for the first time, they do provide explosive details about what law enforcement authorities have found.

<snipped>

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26459455/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #126 on: February 07, 2011, 11:35:46 AM »

Good morning everyone.

I know the transcript has been posted of the interview between Peter and Clint, but has since been taken down on Peter's blog. The reason for this is due to the fact that Clint is receiving alot of grief over it, probably people are giving him a hard time due to the fact he released info that wasn't touched upon before. I tend to think he is waaay more believable than Billie and I'd bank on the fact the police are using that info against Billie. There isn't a doubt in my mind that they already know the info Clint supplied, maybe they just weren't ready for it to be revealed. Remember, Billie doesn't have a lawyer, so if she thinks she isn't a poi, then she'll keep on talking, and le can and will disect that info gleamed & use it against her. I could care less that her "friend" posts online sticking up for her, fighting her battles for her, etc. As a matter of fact, it makes me question what kind of person this friend is and how well connected she is to Billie Jean. Iow, are they just friends, coworkers, neighbors, drug connections, etc. Who really cares, again - bc imo if somebody has to fight her battle for her, then the neglectful mom with a missing daughter and a son that doesn't live with her is even more of an idiot than what she appears to be when she does her lame interviews.

Here's the cached link:
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:l7vth1wogvsJ:seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2011/02/excl.html+EXCLUSIVE:+Billie+Jean+Dunn+Revealed&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&source=www.google.com

I wonder if Billie's "friend" will be speaking for her tonight when she goes on air to defend herself & Shawn again.

I'm so sorry...my boys had wrestling the whole weekend...matter of fact, every single day for the past 2 weeks. It's just too much if ya ask me. At least they're doing what they love & they're keeping busy, off the streets, outta trouble...etc.

I'm really thrown through a loop with this "friend". I mean, the friend may be an awesome person just doing what they believe is the right thing to do. Afterall, isn't that what DeDe did for Terri in Kyron's case? She came to her friend's defense bc she thought/thinks she's innocent of wrong doing. Maybe Billie's friend believes the same thing. Only problem that I have is the info that's come out seems to be disregarded by Billie's friend...as if it has no merit or something. I saw a comment on Topix last week of a so-called cousin of Billie's informing the reason Billie didn't get her license renewed is bc she didn't have the money as she was in the middle of a divorce. I mean, what kind of crap is that? How could that even be an issue when it was her means to buy food for her children? Doesn't even make sense. It's not EXPENSIVE to renew a nursing license for crying out loud. Furthermore, are Billie & Clint officially divorced now or still just separated? I have a feeling Billie was leading people to believe she was somebody that she truly isn't...maybe embellishment has been going on? Also, Billie's friend can read the affidavits & warrants - how does she explain away those issues? It's known now that Billie was neglectful with her children, how does her friend continue to have Billie's back for crying out loud? I feel for this person, I really do...but I can't help but question the motive to continue to protect Billie. What? Why? Isn't Billie capable of handling it herself? If she can't protect herself and fight her own battles, then how can she protect or fight for her children. Puhleeease...
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #127 on: February 07, 2011, 11:39:59 AM »

Tks, this was on my list of things to do this morning.   A comment caught my eye here:

Nanna Frances said...
I received this reply from my request for Clint to call you. Giving my daughter's dog away would really hurt if she were missing.

Carole-Tim Barrett It's possible Clint is having a bad day. I know he had to give away Hailey's dog today. Please just keep him in your prayers.
https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=34799002&postID=7866960503698126647

I know, I saw that. I was thinking the dog had to be given away bc now they don't have a home to live in. Maybe Naomi can't have it wherever she is, and Clint has stated he's staying with family. How is he surviving? Basically it appears as though he's homeless. I know it's no one's fault but his own, but still. I can't help but feel bad, even considering his past. Maybe his family believes it's enough to help take care of a grown man, so much so that they can't afford to take care of the dog, too. It would make sense.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #128 on: February 07, 2011, 11:45:02 AM »

I am really getting confused here on the name thing. Where does Stewart come from for BJD? Also I can find no birth record for BJ with her mothers name (Connie Ostrander). Nor for her sister Shanna. The only marriage license I can find for BJ is with Clint. Maybe she was just using this last name (Stewart) or that is the name she was born with and they did the same thing that BJ did to Clint to allow David to carry his last name?

It is my believe, opinion, idea or Perhaps the mom is Connie Lou Stewart?   

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #129 on: February 07, 2011, 11:46:29 AM »

Tiche

Consider Shawn and Billie's oppositional take on aspects of the affidavits ... I also hope that interrogations sessions were recorded.

Janet

++++++

Boy Crazy?

Person of interest in missing girl case prays for her return
Saturday, January 15, 2011

<snipped>

Adkins told the AP he loves Hailey and that his life has been "flipped upside down" since her disappearance.

"I struggle so hard just to make it through the day," he said. "I can't begin to imagine what Hailey's family, especially her parents and brother are going through."

Adkins said police have misquoted him in affidavits.

In one, police said Adkins at first was "very positive" about Hailey, but that as time went on he indicated she was promiscuous and used drugs. Adkins denied that Friday. He said he had told police Billie and Hailey Dunn had discussed birth control and that he had told investigators the teen was "boy crazy."

<snipped>

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/state&id=7899816

Investigative Purposes?

Documents Point To Mother, Boyfriend In Hailey Dunn's Disappearance
By Merlin Mann, KTXS News
POSTED: 9:54 pm CST January 11, 2011
UPDATED: 2:17 pm CST January 12, 2011

<snipped>

COLORADO CITY, Texas -- KTXS News has obtained documents that show startling facts into the investigation of missing 13-year-old Hailey Dunn that point to Hailey's mother Billie Jean Dunn and her former live-in boyfriend Shawn Adkins as being primary suspects.

Through the Freedom of Information Act, KTXS has received copies of affidavits that were filed by law enforcement officials for the purpose of securing search warrants to search for and seize evidence related to Hailey’s disappearance.

The affidavits contain facts discovered by law enforcement officials and statements made by Billie Dunn, Adkins and others. In all, a total of six search warrants were issued by Mitchell County Judge Ray Mayo.

The information provided in the affidavits does not assign any guilt or innocence. They are used for investigative purposes only, but in being released to the public for the first time, they do provide explosive details about what law enforcement authorities have found.

<snipped>

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26459455/detail.html

Janet, Thanks so much! I knew I read that or heard it on Nancy's show!

I know I keep pressing this issue, and am fearing people will think I'm a ridiculous scratched record that keeps skipping at the same spot - I really want to know more about Walston and Pharris. For instance, Pharris was kicked out of Walston's house right after Hailey went missing. Well...why? Is it bc he was a bad questionable fella...or could he have brought attention to somebody else that didn;t want attention? What do we know about these two people? Somebody stated on a previous thread that Pharris was in a wheelchair. I still haven;t validated that info but would not discount it. I trust whomever said it. But again, that's all I know about these 2 cats...

Why would Walston kick out a person that stated they saw Hailey in the back yard talking on the cell around noon? Even if Pharris was wrong about the day or time, it's still no reason to kick the guy out. Then it was reported that the neighbor wasn't reliable bc they were a known drug user. Well, which one...or both? Why did Walston kick out Pharris?
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #130 on: February 07, 2011, 11:50:56 AM »

Hello everybody on at the moment.

There are 18 guests viewing. Please join and lend your opinion.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #131 on: February 07, 2011, 11:51:03 AM »

Good morning everyone.

Here's the cached link:

I'm so sorry...my boys had wrestling the whole weekend...matter of fact, every single day for the past 2 weeks. It's just too much if ya ask me. At least they're doing what they love & they're keeping busy, off the streets, outta trouble...etc.

I'm really thrown through a loop with this "friend". I mean, the friend may be an awesome person just doing what they believe is the right thing to do. Afterall, isn't that what DeDe did for Terri in Kyron's case? She came to her friend's defense bc she thought/thinks she's innocent of wrong doing. Maybe Billie's friend believes the same thing. Only problem that I have is the info that's come out seems to be disregarded by Billie's friend...as if it has no merit or something. I saw a comment on Topix last week of a so-called cousin of Billie's informing the reason Billie didn't get her license renewed is bc she didn't have the money as she was in the middle of a divorce. I mean, what kind of crap is that? How could that even be an issue when it was her means to buy food for her children? Doesn't even make sense. It's not EXPENSIVE to renew a nursing license for crying out loud. Furthermore, are Billie & Clint officially divorced now or still just separated? I have a feeling Billie was leading people to believe she was somebody that she truly isn't...maybe embellishment has been going on? Also, Billie's friend can read the affidavits & warrants - how does she explain away those issues? It's known now that Billie was neglectful with her children, how does her friend continue to have Billie's back for crying out loud? I feel for this person, I really do...but I can't help but question the motive to continue to protect Billie. What? Why? Isn't Billie capable of handling it herself? If she can't protect herself and fight her own battles, then how can she protect or fight for her children. Puhleeease...

Amen sista.    I read that they are not officially divorced but have not seen solid proof of their present marital status.   If I were Clint I'd have a different type of ring for Billie & it wouldnt be on her finger...just saying.   It is not all that expensive to renew a license, shoot she could have used her alleged drug sales or stripper money to pay for it....to me all that excuse indicates to me is a lame attempt to come off the victim again.   It doesnt ring true...why? because a responsible single mom's livelihood raising two children would be a priority & other things would have fell by the way side or put off instead.

The difference between Clint & Billie presently is that Clint is facing his shortcomings & previous bad acts, Billie is too busy lying about them or making excuses for them.   I cant express my angst toward Billie any stronger than I already have but I woke up this morning with a renewed optimism that her day of forced reckoning will arrive.

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #132 on: February 07, 2011, 11:57:37 AM »

I am really getting confused here on the name thing. Where does Stewart come from for BJD? Also I can find no birth record for BJ with her mothers name (Connie Ostrander). Nor for her sister Shanna. The only marriage license I can find for BJ is with Clint. Maybe she was just using this last name (Stewart) or that is the name she was born with and they did the same thing that BJ did to Clint to allow David to carry his last name?

It is my believe, opinion, idea or Perhaps the mom is Connie Lou Stewart?   

Please be aware and very careful there are quite a few Delbert O's and a few Roger O's.

We do not know if this is mom or not, please, remember this is only a guess or opinion,until proven as a fact. Thank-you.
http://search.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/sse.dll?gl=34&rank=1&new=1&so=3&MSAV=0&msT=1&gss=ms_f-34&gsfn=roger+&gsln=ostrander&msbpn__ftp=Texas%2C+USA&msbpn=46&msbpn_PInfo=5-%7C1652393%7C2%7C3249%7C46%7C&msmng0=connie+lou&msmns0=stewart&uidh=000

Texas Birth Index, 1903-1997

Birth, Baptism & Christening

View Image 

Preview
Name: Roger Dean Ostrander
Birth County: Gonzales

There's more to see
A picture of the original document

Name:  Roger Dean Ostrander
Mother:  Connie Lou Stewart
Father:  Delbert Dean Ostrander
Birth:  date - Gonzales

Texas Birth Index, 1903-1997

Birth, Baptism & Christening

Name:  Del Bertdelano Ostrander
Mother:  Connie Lou Stewart
Father:  Delbert Dean Ostrander
Birth:  date - Gonzales

http://search.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/sse.dll?gl=34&rank=1&new=1&so=3&MSAV=0&msT=1&gss=ms_f-34&gsfn=roger+&gsln=ostrander&msbpn__ftp=Texas%2C+USA&msbpn=46&msbpn_PInfo=5-%7C1652393%7C2%7C3249%7C46%7C&msmng0=connie+lou&msmns0=stewart&uidh=000

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #133 on: February 07, 2011, 11:58:03 AM »

Good morning everyone.

Here's the cached link:

Amen sista.    I read that they are not officially divorced but have not seen solid proof of their present marital status.   If I were Clint I'd have a different type of ring for Billie & it wouldnt be on her finger...just saying.   It is not all that expensive to renew a license, shoot she could have used her alleged drug sales or stripper money to pay for it....to me all that excuse indicates to me is a lame attempt to come off the victim again.   It doesnt ring true...why? because a responsible single mom's livelihood raising two children would be a priority & other things would have fell by the way side or put off instead.

The difference between Clint & Billie presently is that Clint is facing his shortcomings & previous bad acts, Billie is too busy lying about them or making excuses for them.   I cant express my angst toward Billie any stronger than I already have but I woke up this morning with a renewed optimism that her day of forced reckoning will arrive.

I agree. Also, it's my opinion that even if by chance Billie and/or Shawn isn't involved in Hailey's disappearance, that Billie will pay a penalty of bad parenting including neglect. The law is written out. This is a missing chile case. Billie showed neglect and bad decion making on numerous occasions, including misleading statements and a questionable poly. I believe that some day she will pay a penalty for her mistakes.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #134 on: February 07, 2011, 12:08:56 PM »

Amen Titch and Cookie!  I will own up to the fact that I smoked pot all the time until I tried and suceeded in getting pregnant.  Even stopped smoking cigarettes during my first few wks of pregnancy and didn't know why!  It mad me sick to inhale cigarettes or even be around them.  Shoulda been first clue!  Anyhoo, I did try to smoke pot about a year after my baby was born but since I had Toxemia so bad the high BP continued and pot agitates my BP so I never tried again but I have nothing against it for anyone else.  It's not for everyone but I do think it should be legalized but hey, who am I to say so!  Even if BD didn't do anything to HD I don't like her and never will.  My back is turned on her fo'eva!

I don't smoke pot but I don't have a problem with people who do...

Cookie ... I respectfully disagree.

Smoking "pot" is illegal ... bottom line.The possession of this illegal substance has afforded Clint a growing criminal record ... a growing criminal record that would have gone a long way towards preventing Clint from gaining custody of Hailey as well as securing meaningful employment to provide for his family.

Maybe ... just maybe ... if Clint had made different lifestyle choices he would have been in a position to gain custody of Hailey.  His litte girl wanted to live with him and ... she  was of an age where the courts would have taken her desire into consideration.

I do not doubt that Billie and Clint each loved Hailey but ... they loved their respective lifestyle choices more.

Janet

+++++

Hailey Dunn: Unfolding a story of a missing teenager and her family
By Brian Bethel
Abilene Reporter-News
Posted January 8, 2011 at 11 p.m.

<snipped>

A search of website publicdata.com reveals no criminal histories for Billie Jean Dunn or for Shawn Adkins. Clint Dunn, however, has multiple arrests, starting in 1994 for burglary of a building, a state jail felony. Following that are subsequent arrests in 1998 for possession of marijuana, under 2 ounces, one in March 1999 for driving with a suspended license.

He was arrested again Jan. 30, 2010, by Snyder police for possession of marijuana under 2 ounces. And he was arrested at his home Dec. 29, again for possession of marijuana under 2 ounces, and a Scurry County warrant.

<snipped>

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/08/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #135 on: February 07, 2011, 12:32:43 PM »

Amen Titch and Cookie!  I will own up to the fact that I smoked pot all the time until I tried and suceeded in getting pregnant.  Even stopped smoking cigarettes during my first few wks of pregnancy and didn't know why!  It mad me sick to inhale cigarettes or even be around them.  Shoulda been first clue!  Anyhoo, I did try to smoke pot about a year after my baby was born but since I had Toxemia so bad the high BP continued and pot agitates my BP so I never tried again but I have nothing against it for anyone else.  It's not for everyone but I do think it should be legalized but hey, who am I to say so!  Even if BD didn't do anything to HD I don't like her and never will.  My back is turned on her fo'eva!

I don't smoke pot but I don't have a problem with people who do...

Cookie ... I respectfully disagree.

Smoking "pot" is illegal ... bottom line.The possession of this illegal substance has afforded Clint a growing criminal record ... a growing criminal record that would have gone a long way towards preventing Clint from gaining custody of Hailey as well as securing meaningful employment to provide for his family.

Maybe ... just maybe ... if Clint had made different lifestyle choices he would have been in a position to gain custody of Hailey.  His litte girl wanted to live with him and ... she  was of an age where the courts would have taken her desire into consideration.

I do not doubt that Billie and Clint each loved Hailey but ... they loved their respective lifestyle choices more.

Janet

+++++

Hailey Dunn: Unfolding a story of a missing teenager and her family
By Brian Bethel
Abilene Reporter-News
Posted January 8, 2011 at 11 p.m.

<snipped>

A search of website publicdata.com reveals no criminal histories for Billie Jean Dunn or for Shawn Adkins. Clint Dunn, however, has multiple arrests, starting in 1994 for burglary of a building, a state jail felony. Following that are subsequent arrests in 1998 for possession of marijuana, under 2 ounces, one in March 1999 for driving with a suspended license.

He was arrested again Jan. 30, 2010, by Snyder police for possession of marijuana under 2 ounces. And he was arrested at his home Dec. 29, again for possession of marijuana under 2 ounces, and a Scurry County warrant.

<snipped>

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/08/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/

I agree with you, Janet, pot is illegal. I also agree with you that Clint's & Billie's life style choices should have been different. I'm not an advocate for legalizing marijuana, especially considering where it's grown has something to do with the level of toxicity, however I don't understand why it's not legal when considering that cigarettes and alcohol are legal. Cannabis is natural, and I believe "to each their own" and I do think it tends to mellow people out. I respect your opinion, though, and I know that your opinion is backed by legalese.

When thinking of marijuana and people that smoke it do so by breaking the law, I am reminded of people that drink a cocktail then drive around the block to go back to their house...I'm reminded of people that come to a stop sign but don't completely stop all the way and roll through it bc it's dark & no cars are coming...I'm reminded of people that see an amber light so they speed up to beat the red light... In other words, these are things that people shouldn't do but they still do it on a daily basis. I don't know a single person that hasn't come to a complete stop at least once in their lifetime. Let it be known that what a cop looks for when issuing tickets to somebody that doesn't come to a complete stop is this: When stopping, you must compress the break so much so that the car you are driving actually can be seen to do a slight shift back while staying still - that is a complete stop. In other words, people break the law everyday. Seriously. I know weed is against the law but alcohol used to be against the law, too. Sometimes I wish it still was considering the fact that my father is an alcoholic.  I myself have no problem with social drinking, nor do I have a problem with somebody that smokes cannabis in the privacy of their own home. I would have a problem with somebody doing anything when they have children in their near care, or their presence. I wanted to say this - that I definitely agree and respect your opinion, I just disagree to a point where the marijuana is concerned.

Still, though, this is about Hailey. She is missing. If Clint, Billie, or Shawn's lifestyle choices had anything to do with Hailey's disappearance, then they should pay the price.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #136 on: February 07, 2011, 12:39:18 PM »

My opinion: DISGUSTING

Guess I'm not in the best mood today. 

Anyway, the dog - maybe someone in the home has "allergies".  I know that as much as I love dogs, I can no longer have one because of allergies.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #137 on: February 07, 2011, 12:42:00 PM »

Considering Billie's own words in her press conference ... she already knew four days prior to the January 3rd NG interview that Shawn did not go to work on the day of December 27th.

I concede that NOTHING that come out of this woman's mouth can be believed.  It is all about distancing the main suspect in her daughter's disappearance from implication.

Janet

+++++

December 29th

Billie Jean Dunn Press Conference, January 31, 2011, Transcribed

<snipped>

Monday morning, Shawn quit his job. He didn’t tell me about this until Wednesday the 29th. I know that Shawn had been thinking about quitting, but he knew I’d be mad if he did.

He told me that he went into work Monday, turning in his coveralls, and to clean out his locker.

<snipped>

http://casesignal.wordpress.com/2011/01/31/hailey-dunn-billie-jean-dunn-press-conference-january-31-transcription-1/

January 3rd

NANCY GRACE
Aired January 3, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

<snipped>

DUNN:   She went missing on Monday while I was at work. My boyfriend - - he came home from work about 3:00 -- or he got to my house about 3:00. And he`s seen Hailey. Hailey was there. She told him, I`m running across the street to my dad`s house for a few minutes but I`m going Mary Beth`s, and I`m staying the night there. Let my mom know

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/03/ng.01.html

January 4th

NANCY GRACE
Aired January 4, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

<snipped>

GRACE: OK. Last night, didn`t you tell me he was on his way home from work, or did I just get that mistaken?

BILLIE DUNN: No, I said that. He went in Monday morning, but there was an argument. He was fired or there was just a big blow-up there. He walked out. He left his job by 6:30 in the morning and went to Big Spring (ph) to his mom`s house.

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/04/ng.01.html

_____

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #138 on: February 07, 2011, 12:44:06 PM »

I have never met a person, who truly reflecting on their life, would not change some things, actions, choices, etc that they have made.  Unfortunately, life does not give us do overs.  Life does afford the opportunity to change for the better.  I see Clint moving in that direction.
I do not see Billie as a loving mother when she puts the reputation of her boyfriend ahead of the need to get off her duff and look for her daughter.
JMHO

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #139 on: February 07, 2011, 12:44:50 PM »

My opinion: DISGUSTING

Guess I'm not in the best mood today. 

Anyway, the dog - maybe someone in the home has "allergies".  I know that as much as I love dogs, I can no longer have one because of allergies.

Cheer up, Puzzler. None of us are in good moods while reading over these threads, especially when it's always the same story - just a different face. Seems as though there'll never be an end to child victims. Such a sad world we're living in right now. People do and do and do but don't even make a dent. It's so sad.

I love reading your posts, they always make me think...sometimes disgruntled, but my curiosity is always peaked! Lol! Seriously.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.