April 24, 2024, 02:07:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #6 2/05/11 - 2/11/11  (Read 249782 times)
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #180 on: February 07, 2011, 03:25:03 PM »

My curious mind wants to know from Shawn's boss IF Shawn actually handed over his work gear to him specifically.   The answer to that question might just lead somewhere.

I wanna know, too. I'm tellin' ya, I truly think le has info they're keeping tight to their vests...
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #181 on: February 07, 2011, 03:30:02 PM »

Wondering if Brandy or Muffy...or somebody else that's great with Photoshop...could possibly work their magic on a new pic of Hailey...

Pretty please with a cherry on top.....?
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #182 on: February 07, 2011, 03:33:33 PM »

Janet, we adore you sweetie and many of us applaud you for your steadfast love of helping the victim. Just one google search of your hat linked with Natalee Holloway goes to show how much you care about victims of injustice. My God, Natalee is just one example, there are multiple victims you've helped to bring awareness to. You handled your apology with dignity and I'm not exactly sure you're wrong to be honest. Please hold your head high. I think it could be a simple disagreement.

Hugs to you honeybunches!

an angelic monkey ((((( ~JANET~ )))))  an angelic monkey
I agree  an angelic monkey

Me too.    an angelic monkey 

Janet - Don't let her get to you.  I usually thank those who have quoted/copied and pasted from my site.  You didn't try to represent it as your work and gave her blog full credit.  That can only help her number of hits.  Again, don't take it personally; she is the one who is rude.

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #183 on: February 07, 2011, 03:33:53 PM »

My curious mind wants to know from Shawn's boss IF Shawn actually handed over his work gear to him specifically.   The answer to that question might just lead somewhere.

I wanna know, too. I'm tellin' ya, I truly think le has info they're keeping tight to their vests...
I really hope so.  (That LE is "watching and listening" to several people)  and keeping mum about some discoveries.
I read somewhere, yikes, can't remember where, sorry, about the idea of acid being used after the fact.  Since it was revealed that acid was used in her tat parlor.  Who would think of such crimes?  Someone who watches and prints crime stories on their computer?  Egads...
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #184 on: February 07, 2011, 03:38:39 PM »

Thank you all.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #185 on: February 07, 2011, 03:41:02 PM »

Does anybody have the link to the youtube video of Billie's presss conference that was posted a while back.

Thanks

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #186 on: February 07, 2011, 03:43:16 PM »

Janet, nice of you but seriously - no thanks are needed...we're all just stating the facts as we see them. You're a great conscientious person/commenter. Thanks for all of your contributions. Please don't let any of that hinder your thought process...erase it from your mind.

Ok, sorry Klaas for all the o/t.
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #187 on: February 07, 2011, 03:43:56 PM »

Does anybody have the link to the youtube video of Billie's presss conference that was posted a while back.

Thanks

Janet

That IntheB might have it?
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #188 on: February 07, 2011, 03:57:00 PM »

Janet
youtube of bj timeline PC
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWWUhh0ZZaM

Thanks for all you do on our threads.

Cadilac,
that was funny. I thought that too.

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #189 on: February 07, 2011, 04:00:33 PM »

Thanks

Janet

Janet, I just did a quick YouTube search. This one was submitted by a person from Find Hailey Dunn's Facebook:

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #190 on: February 07, 2011, 04:02:34 PM »

Janet

Cadilac,

lol we all seem to think so much alike! I also posted that youtube vid!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #191 on: February 07, 2011, 04:07:26 PM »

Thanks

Janet

Janet, I just did a quick YouTube search. This one was submitted by a person from Find Hailey Dunn's Facebook:

Thank you sooo much.

There are articles that give an overview but ... I could not locate a video or transcript from media sources of the entire press release.

Janet

_____

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #192 on: February 07, 2011, 04:08:50 PM »

Is there a full moon?

Bart can depict that question humorously

Omg we think alike! I shoulda finished reading the page! Lol!

Yes we do girlfriend & Im giggling really hard "ova herr" 

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #193 on: February 07, 2011, 04:30:00 PM »

Janet, sounds like its time for an old fashion, and a good herb tea,or if you prefer hot coco, go
ahead and indulge,good work needs to be rewarded with tasty indulgences

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #194 on: February 07, 2011, 05:02:34 PM »

Billie ... get real!  If Shawn quit his job on December 27th ... logic dictates that he did not drive to his job after dropping you off at your workplace on the morning of December 28th.  Where was this guy on December 28th until 4:00 PM in the afternoon?

You efforts to shield Shawn and distance the truth regarding your daughter's disappearance can only be considered an ultimate betrayal of a mother.

Janet

+++++++

Billie Dunn's Press Conference (paraphrase):

1.  Shawn does not tell Billie until December 29th that was not at work on December 27th.

2.  Shawn tells Billie that on December 27th he quit his job ... cleaned out his locker  and .. returned his coveralls.

3.   Billie states states that on the morning of December 28th ... Shawn drove her to work and then drove to his workplace ... starting time 7:00 AM and ... arrived home at 4:00 PM.

Transcript

http://casesignal.wordpress.com/2011/01/31/hailey-dunn-billie-jean-dunn-press-conference-january-31-transcription-1/

Billie's Timeline Handout

http://www.newswest9.com/Global/link.asp?L=474268

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #195 on: February 07, 2011, 05:10:33 PM »

Janet, sounds like its time for an old fashion, and a good herb tea,or if you prefer hot coco, go
ahead and indulge,good work needs to be rewarded with tasty indulgences

w618

For a time this morning ... I could have gone for a Spanish Coffee and ... I don't drink alcohol or coffee.

However ... I settled for a cuppa green tea and a goodie with hubby prior to him going to his workplace.  He is a great sounding board.  However ... I think he was thankful he had an exuse to leave.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #196 on: February 07, 2011, 05:14:02 PM »

Janet

Cadilac,

Thanks NM

I hope this video does not go poof.

Janet

_____

NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #197 on: February 07, 2011, 05:20:33 PM »

Titch,
We do all think alike. But you definitely worded some good replies to intheB. I couldn't find the words that would express what I wanted to say w/out getting banned!

And Klaas thank you. I would like to just keep a running Thank You tab for you being here.

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #198 on: February 07, 2011, 06:07:55 PM »

Hailey Dunn Searchers Ask for Your Help

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=339346
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #199 on: February 07, 2011, 06:15:47 PM »

Hailey Dunn Searchers Ask for Your Help

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=339346

You know, if Marc Klaas and his group had stayed, or if TES would come, they would have many more searchers.  I don't understand and I think there may be things we don't know.  Why did Marc Klaas just up and leave so quickly after first offering so much support?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.