April 24, 2024, 11:33:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #6 2/05/11 - 2/11/11  (Read 249779 times)
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2011, 10:12:59 AM »

Someone drove by BJD's house and snapped a few pics.....here is one from about 5pm today. Has this truck left the house and is now back, or has it NEVER left? I don't know
Oh lookie - on the front porch - SA has him a couple a cases a beer in the cooler chillin down!!  sorry - haha
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2011, 11:09:37 AM »

does Billie have any close family? where is her mother during all of this? is no one staying with her? unless SA is back..'
but really, is she staying in that house all alone? David is gone...Hailey is gone..Does she not have any family support?

4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2011, 11:20:55 AM »

does Billie have any close family? where is her mother during all of this? is no one staying with her? unless SA is back..'
but really, is she staying in that house all alone? David is gone...Hailey is gone..Does she not have any family support?
The New Years gathering (party?) was a group of her family there supporting her but haven't actually heard of anyone other than the friend who joined all the forums to advocate for her.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2011, 11:32:57 AM »

I think her two brothers are assisting. They have been around as mentioned in some interviews. Maybe they just don't have their faces in front of a camera. One of her brothers has DD staying with him.
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #24 on: February 06, 2011, 11:37:01 AM »

I wonder if tonight will bring a SuperBowl gathering (party) for support?  <slightly snarky>

Too bad Hailey won't be around to watch the game, here she is, though, doing her cheerleader thing    Hope this doesn't offend anyone, though.

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #25 on: February 06, 2011, 11:38:36 AM »

The New Years gathering (party?) was a group of her family there supporting her but haven't actually heard of anyone other than the friend who joined all the forums to advocate for her.

O/T I have meant to ask you if Otis is a mini?  One of four?  We have 10.  They are like potato chips, can't just have one!

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #26 on: February 06, 2011, 11:44:05 AM »

cookie

Despite all Billie poor choices in the past ... poor choices that put Hailey at risk ... I believe she would be afforded the compassion of family members ... the compassion of friends and to some extent ... support in regards to public opinion IF she was a broken women who showed genuine remorse/regret for those choices.

When Billie continues to distance the official suspect in the disappearance of her precious daughter from any involvement when she has first hand knowledge of his lies/deception in regards to his actions and whereabouts on the morning of December 27th ... even family members are tested.  Their love love for Hailey dictates it.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #27 on: February 06, 2011, 12:05:05 PM »

O/T I have meant to ask you if Otis is a mini?  One of four?  We have 10.  They are like potato chips, can't just have one!
Otis is a large standard,Cappy and Lumpy small standards and Hobbs is a mammoth.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #28 on: February 06, 2011, 12:13:20 PM »

Frigid Temps Hamper Investigation into Dunn Disappearance

<snipped>

Officials have said there are no new developments in the search for Hailey Dunn while volunteers gathered Saturday morning to renew search efforts.

Colorado City city manager Pete Kampfer said he had no comment about the Billie Dunn press conference last week other than “she is trying to do what she thinks is best to find Hailey I’m sure.”

Kampfer said that investigators have continued working on the case, but have had to fight the cold over the last several days.

Results from several pieces of possible evidence are still not available, he said.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=338856
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #29 on: February 06, 2011, 12:15:28 PM »

<snipped>

Mary Beth Garcia, the 14-year-old friend Adkins told police Hailey was supposed to spend the night with, said she never made those plans.

The last text message Mary Beth said she received from Hailey asked what she was doing. It was sent the day before Hailey was reported missing, at 2:16 p.m.

http://www.gosanangelo.com/news/2011/feb/05/hailey-dunn-search-for-girl-changes-a-city/

In her press conference ... Billie focused on all the alleged Hailey sightings throughout the day on December 27th .... alleged Hailey sightings that would go a long way to distance Shawn from involvement in her disappearance.

However ... there was not one word about the origin of the text message to Mary Beth ... the text message that suggests that Hailey was the author.  Why?  Is Billie aware that the text message originated from Big Spring and not Colorado City?

Janet

+++++++

Mom of Hailey's Friend on the Sleepover That Never Happened
Sunday, January 23 2011

<snipped>

(Cecilia) Garcia says on the day Hailey disappeared, Mary beth received a text message that said "what are you doing?"

She says the message was sent from Hailey's mother's cell phone at about 2 o'clock, which Hailey always used, but Garcia says she worries that there is no evidence to prove Hailey sent that message.

The Garcia family says authorities have taken that text message as evidence in the investigation.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=334376

Hailey Dunn: Billie Jean Dunn: Press Conference January 31, 2011: Transcription

<snipped>

While I sincerely appreciate the time and effort of law enforcement agents, the law enforcement agents are pretty in to investigate Hailey’s disappearance. I do not understand why they seem to have disregarded all of the witnesses who have come forward to say they saw Hailey on Monday, December 27th.

Two of my neighbors came forward to say they saw Hailey in my back yard around noon.

Another neighbor said he saw Hailey and a small dark boy, probably Naomi’s son, two times between 10:30 and noon.

A woman who knows Hailey, and the friend she was supposed to spend the night with, saw them both walking together in front of Alco around 8:30pm. This woman was returning a movie to the Redbox, and passed by them. She still had a receipt, and brought it by and showed it to me the other day, with the date of the 27th, and the time of 8:36.

<snipped>

http://casesignal.wordpress.com/2011/01/31/hailey-dunn-billie-jean-dunn-press-conference-january-31-transcription-1/

VIDEO: Billie Dunn Tries To Dispell Rumors Surrounding Her Daughter's DisappearanceBy POSTED: 6:26 pm CST January 31, 2011
UPDATED: 10:40 pm CST January 31, 2011

<snipped>

Billie Dunn believes the last time her daughter was seen was December 27th at 8:30 p.m. by a neighbor, who claims she saw Hailey with the friend she said she was spending the night with, and a teenage boy.

Colorado City City Manager Pete Kampfer says the witness statements mentioned by Billie could not be validated.

<snipped>

http://www.ktxs.com/big_country_news/26683573/detail.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #30 on: February 06, 2011, 12:15:52 PM »

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/

He has taken down the phone interview with Clint as Clint said it was causing him stress. This was the interview where Clint told some details about Billie's life with Shawn.
Something else that I have noticed is that, the blogs speak of something, like why doesn't Billie leave the house or interact with the searchers, then she does. Yesterday I said Clint should / could be Hailey's voice, now Billie uses the same phrase. I think she must have an internet connection in her house now or someone is doing a very good job for her in monitoring what is being said. And then she counters with a statement. I noticed it before also.
So, Billie : TAKE ANOTHER LIE DETECTOR or TELL US WHY YOU WON"T ? Are you too busy ?   
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #31 on: February 06, 2011, 12:16:17 PM »

Search for Hailey Dunn changes a city
Missing teen is residents' main priority

<snipped>

When addressing media, which Dunn says takes up much of her time, she speaks directly to Hailey or someone who might be holding her.

http://www.gosanangelo.com/news/2011/feb/05/hailey-dunn-search-for-girl-changes-a-city/

Is anybody really buying the fact that addressing media could possibly be taking up all of Billie's time? All she has to do is smear some dark makeup under her eyes and tangle her hair up worse, and she's ready. But honestly, how many interviews does she do? I've seen very few. A local one here and there.

Someone said she must have agoraphobia not to come out of her house. If she and Shawn really did go party at a motel the other  night then she's not agoraphobic. She also use to hold down a steady job. Maybe Spindy has adivised her how she can now get disability....

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #32 on: February 06, 2011, 12:24:16 PM »

I wonder if tonight will bring a SuperBowl gathering (party) for support?  <slightly snarky>

Too bad Hailey won't be around to watch the game, here she is, though, doing her cheerleader thing    Hope this doesn't offend anyone, though.

Your SuperBowl gathering support party is not snarky at all for me!

And your cheerleader for Hailey is not offensive to me at all either.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #33 on: February 06, 2011, 12:24:49 PM »

January 26, 2011 - 2:48pm

<snipped>

Kampfer stated investigators haven’t been able to corroborate any witnesses seeing Hailey on December 27, the day she supposedly disappeared while on the way to spend the night with a friend.

Taking the electronic data and mixing it in, the time tables don’t match up,” he said.

http://www.ccitynews.net/news/story/2011/01/investigators-tighten-numbers
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #34 on: February 06, 2011, 12:26:24 PM »

He has taken down the phone interview with Clint as Clint said it was causing him stress. This was the interview where Clint told some details about Billie's life with Shawn.
Something else that I have noticed is that, the blogs speak of something, like why doesn't Billie leave the house or interact with the searchers, then she does. Yesterday I said Clint should / could be Hailey's voice, now Billie uses the same phrase. I think she must have an internet connection in her house now or someone is doing a very good job for her in monitoring what is being said. And then she counters with a statement. I noticed it before also.
So, Billie : TAKE ANOTHER LIE DETECTOR or TELL US WHY YOU WON"T ? Are you too busy ?   
Kat_Gram, but she would have to be off drugs . . .

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #35 on: February 06, 2011, 12:27:38 PM »

The New Year's Eve "Party"

NANCY GRACE
Aired January 12, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

GRACE: ... First thing I want to clear up, Ms. Dunn, I have in these documents that I`ve with me and I`ve read them very carefully, that you did, in fact, have a New Year`s Eve party at your home. That would have been within 72 hours of reporting Hailey missing.

BILLIE DUNN: Well, we did not. I know it wasn`t on my mind at all that it was even New Year`s Eve. I had an uncle and aunt, and they brought their grandbaby from out of town. They came up. They stayed at my house Friday during the day. They spent the night at my brother`s. They were back over here Saturday. I think they went home on Sunday. We had family over here. I`ve had a lot of fat of family here. But that weekend, an aunt, an uncle and their grandbaby and my two brothers came over.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/12/ng.01.html

_____

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #36 on: February 06, 2011, 12:31:06 PM »

I am sorry he had to do it, but I hope everyone was able to read the blog and the comments befow before he did.

I agree, Billie, take out some time to take another Lie dector test. Are you afraid to? Why won't you Have you been taking so many drugs you know you couldn't take one anytime soon, or that you have no intention of taking one?

I woke up grouchy this morning and NOW he wants coffee.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #37 on: February 06, 2011, 12:34:18 PM »

SISTER, I guess our minds are going in the same direction this morning. 

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #38 on: February 06, 2011, 12:37:16 PM »

I never thought of the drug issue. wrt the LDT.
She is doing a program tomorow night. I can't remember where ? Guess she has to study for that one.
I was surprised that Clint said so much about Shawn / Billie. He is probably tired beyond belief. And I am also not surprised that he had regrets. Seems a decent man. LE knows all that background anyway. I am sure it has come up with their interviews of anyone close to the situation in that house.
4myjoey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #39 on: February 06, 2011, 12:37:17 PM »

I would imagine since she got that grant, she can afford a whole lot of things.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.