April 19, 2024, 10:33:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #6 2/05/11 - 2/11/11  (Read 249622 times)
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #200 on: February 07, 2011, 06:23:44 PM »

Hailey Dunn Searchers Ask for Your Help

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=339346

You know, if Marc Klaas and his group had stayed, or if TES would come, they would have many more searchers.  I don't understand and I think there may be things we don't know.  Why did Marc Klaas just up and leave so quickly after first offering so much support?

Didn't he go to help with another case -- maybe Juliani Cardenas in California or the Elizabeth Ennen in Lubbock that went missing. 

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #201 on: February 07, 2011, 06:28:29 PM »

You know, if Marc Klaas and his group had stayed, or if TES would come, they would have many more searchers.  I don't understand and I think there may be things we don't know.  Why did Marc Klaas just up and leave so quickly after first offering so much support?

I agree.

Janet

+++++

VIDEO: Billie Dunn Tries To Dispell Rumors Surrounding Her Daughter's DisappearanceBy Jacqueline Hince, KTXS News
POSTED: 6:26 pm CST January 31, 2011
UPDATED: 10:40 pm CST January 31, 2011

Billie expressed frustration with Police that they have not named other suspects, to which Kampfer responded, "Right now, we have lots of suspicion, things that are put together that lead to a person of interest, Shawn Adkins."

He said at this time Law Enforcement may not want to name anyone else, because they don't want to tip off other persons of interest on their investigation.

He added that Billie Dunn is not a person of interest in her daughter's case.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?action=post;topic=9340.920;num_replies=935

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #202 on: February 07, 2011, 06:55:46 PM »

Didn't he go to help with another case -- maybe Juliani Cardenas in California or the Elizabeth Ennen in Lubbock that went missing. 
Elizabeth was murdered, suspect in custody.

".... the day after babysitting Humberto Maldonado Salinas' two children at the Carriage House Motel in Lubbock, Texas, police said.

Surveillance video from that night shows Elizabeth walking quickly out of Room 113, holding her shoes and attempting to put her coat on, when a man police have identified as Salinas forcefully grabs her and forces her back into the room, according to Lubbock police. "
http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-texas-girl-elizabeth-ennen-strangled-death-babysitting/story?id=12768898

Mark was in CC I think 1/20-1/21, Elizabeth was found 1/26 I believe

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #203 on: February 07, 2011, 07:09:35 PM »

I think you are right Klaas~Although her friend that was banned (Billie's friend) from WS is now posting on VH, and she says that he calls her everyday and so does Brad Dennis. It is odd IMO but then again so is the fact that Shawn is giving an interview tonight on KTAB at 6pm

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #204 on: February 07, 2011, 07:10:57 PM »

BJD on blogtalk radio now

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/bringthemhomenow/2011/02/08/exclusive-live--billie-dunn-speaks-1

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #205 on: February 07, 2011, 07:11:15 PM »

What is sad about this is that this article denotes that those that are searching do it twice a week, unless LE has a pretty good idea who exactly did something to Hailey & we just dont all the details I'm finding it difficult to understand how LE could have this case so minimized so soon, no matter the size of the community or local PD.   I'm trying very hard not to be critical of them without being on the ground to know more but I do see that a few things were not done & others were not dealt with timely.   Its a dang shame every community doesnt have a Sgt Allen & Det Mulich or those similar to that level of professionalism & thoroughness in investigatory skills.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #206 on: February 07, 2011, 07:14:28 PM »

I have a pail & Im preparing to be both nauseous & pissed.    This interviewer is falling all over herself.  Billie is describing her daughter at the moment...

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #207 on: February 07, 2011, 07:15:22 PM »

BJD~Hailey was a real clumsy baby, outspoken and did everything early,  (she used past tense verbage already)  she looked up to her brother, as a teenager hormone issues, BJD wants to be her friend as well as a mom. Was able to stay home with her the first 4 yrs. Billie pushed the cheerleading, talking about all her activities and her school........

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #208 on: February 07, 2011, 07:17:00 PM »

lot so arguments and fighting with her and Clint.....
we still each other but couldn't tolerate each others personalities so they decided he should move out.
Clint just recently moved across the street within the past few months

[
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #209 on: February 07, 2011, 07:17:06 PM »

She makes me SICK! What teenage girl DOESN'T have hormone issues?

Billie is a poor excuse...actually, she's like just "void"...
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #210 on: February 07, 2011, 07:18:06 PM »

BJD~Hailey was a real clumsy baby, outspoken and did everything early,  (she used past tense verbage already)  she looked up to her brother, as a teenager hormone issues, BJD wants to be her friend as well as a mom. Was able to stay home with her the first 4 yrs. Billie pushed the cheerleading, talking about all her activities and her school........

She's describing not getting along with Clint & having the kids hearing arguments, what she isnt reporting is that Shawn came along right then.   Hailey took it hard, supposedly she took Hailey to counsel, "  a couple of sessions"

She is saying Hailey would "lash out out at people"  nothing like blaming the victim.     "Thats when she starting becoming more of a daddy's girl."   

I HEAR JEALOUSY!

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #211 on: February 07, 2011, 07:18:10 PM »

the hormone and attitude issue remind me of Adam Baker

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #212 on: February 07, 2011, 07:18:56 PM »

She's describing not getting along with Clint & having the kids hearing arguments, what she isnt reporting is that Shawn came along right then.   Hailey took it hard, supposedly she took Hailey to counsel, "  a couple of sessions"

She is saying Hailey would "lash out out at people"  nothing like blaming the victim.     "Thats when she starting becoming more of a daddy's girl."   

I HEAR JEALOUSY!

ITA........grrrrr, I need a xanax ASAP!

[
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #213 on: February 07, 2011, 07:19:04 PM »

I HEAR JEALOUSY!

She just admitted that Shawn came around within a month (I say it was sooner).    Facebook account of Hailey's was from Clint's mother's house

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #214 on: February 07, 2011, 07:19:55 PM »

"At first she was ok with it, then she didnt want Shawn there at all..."   "It took a good while to warm up to him...

LADY GET A CLUE!!!!!

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #215 on: February 07, 2011, 07:20:25 PM »

Are there problems with Hailey and Shawn ......"not anymore"

THUD.......no shit woman!

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #216 on: February 07, 2011, 07:21:12 PM »

"At first she was ok with it, then she didnt want Shawn there at all..."   "It took a good while to warm up to him...

LADY GET A CLUE!!!!!

I know, the flip of what she said originally....

ITA Shawn was there from the get go.

[
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #217 on: February 07, 2011, 07:21:50 PM »

She insists Connie, Clint's mother didnt tell Billie about Shawn's behavior...."I dont believe she was scared of him at all"

She is lying & worse yet she's sick in the head....how she didnt see this as clues I'll never understand that level of stupidity & love blindness.

"they would scare each other, they'd play around."

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #218 on: February 07, 2011, 07:22:37 PM »

Shawn was wearing sunglasses and smiling. He stated he had nothing to do with Hailey being missing and he is being the victim of a witch hunt.  SA also said the affidavits were wrong and he can explain all of it. The entire interview will be shown at 10:00pm..

[
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #219 on: February 07, 2011, 07:22:47 PM »

Are there problems with Hailey and Shawn ......"not anymore"

THUD.......no shit woman!

A confession by omission

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.