March 28, 2024, 12:05:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #6 2/05/11 - 2/11/11  (Read 248106 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #240 on: February 07, 2011, 07:34:57 PM »

Here we go again with the DARK BOY comment.. how freaking rude of her there too..

She's a racist on top of a low life, lying ho of a beeotch serving as a poor example for a mother.   Fillied with jealousy & twisted devotion.   Im outraged.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #241 on: February 07, 2011, 07:36:10 PM »

DISGUSTING

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #242 on: February 07, 2011, 07:36:40 PM »

Just popped onto the blog radio listening.. I wanna BARF.. I will prob have to re listen to it later cause I missed the beginning.
Her talkinf about Shawm made me freaking ILL as hell. SHAWN SHAWN SHAWN.. Dumbassbitch

I;ll have to listen again for details later as well, if I can muster it calmer...right now Im listening for glaring things & a general reaction.   As you can read, she has already incensed  me

I LOVE your posts and your attitude.. you take words out of my mouth that I can't express! LOL
I will listen to this again.. I mainly follted Natalee's case since the beginning.
Its nice to see lotsa new people on SM..   I mainly read anymore..  Sometimes I just do not know what to say. Billie is a skankhobetchdruugydumbass   ~!  Trust me.. I have a rotten mouth.. LOL and I was being NICE! 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #243 on: February 07, 2011, 07:36:55 PM »

STOP blaming Clint beeotch...Clint calling police or not has NOTHING to do with you having that psycho in the house...we know it, God knows it

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #244 on: February 07, 2011, 07:37:25 PM »

Here we go again with the DARK BOY comment.. how freaking rude of her there too..

She's a racist on top of a low life, lying ho of a beeotch serving as a poor example for a mother.   Fillied with jealousy & twisted devotion.   Im outraged.

Agreed!!! Now she is talking about Clint not calling LE ahead of time to let them know she was going to grace them with her presence Why not call 911 from work, she's done it before when she wanted to make sure Shawn didn't go into HER house and get a t-shirt, plus they'd have to come to the house anyway.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #245 on: February 07, 2011, 07:38:29 PM »

Just popped onto the blog radio listening.. I wanna BARF.. I will prob have to re listen to it later cause I missed the beginning.
Her talkinf about Shawm made me freaking ILL as hell. SHAWN SHAWN SHAWN.. Dumbassbitch

I;ll have to listen again for details later as well, if I can muster it calmer...right now Im listening for glaring things & a general reaction.   As you can read, she has already incensed  me

I LOVE your posts and your attitude.. you take words out of my mouth that I can't express! LOL
I will listen to this again.. I mainly follted Natalee's case since the beginning.
Its nice to see lotsa new people on SM..   I mainly read anymore..  Sometimes I just do not know what to say. Billie is a skankhobetchdruugydumbass   ~!  Trust me.. I have a rotten mouth.. LOL and I was being NICE! 

Awws  Im glad you came down from the branch & please stick around...let it flow Angie & I look forward to seeing you more often

4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #246 on: February 07, 2011, 07:38:43 PM »

This woman with the red box receipt...means nothing!   Billie knock it off, your daughter was NOT with Mary Beth.
She sounds like the Anthonys. Throw everyone under the bus but the guilty..only this time she's doing it to another child.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #247 on: February 07, 2011, 07:38:56 PM »

You seem to be inside my head Angie.....scary to have this person as a mother.

She didnt need to say that.. I know she has before.. why just not say Naomis son... I feel bad for that poor kid now too. 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #248 on: February 07, 2011, 07:40:33 PM »

You seem to be inside my head Angie.....scary to have this person as a mother.

She didnt need to say that.. I know she has before.. why just not say Naomis son... I feel bad for that poor kid now too. 

I know, it so rude!!!!! She is trying to throw everyone under the bus except loverboyhuneybunspsycho POS with skank!

So, she called CPS on someone..........wow, that takes ALOT of nerve

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #249 on: February 07, 2011, 07:42:46 PM »

BILLIE...talking crap about this other person threatened her and Hailey.   "He had gotten lost doing drugs, he's crazy now."    This person reportedy threatened to hit her and Hailey in the head with a hammer after Billie threatened to call CPS on him.   Its not Clint, another POI according to investigators.   Not family, not someone she dated.   BULL, BULL and MORE BULL

"Im too afraid of what I could find, every day they dont find for me, its good for me"   Really Billie, really?   I bet its good for you & Shawn...no body, no case, think again.   Billie you didnt organize anything MK volunteered so stop coming off like you are doing ANYTHING cuz you are not.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #250 on: February 07, 2011, 07:43:43 PM »

BILLIE...talking crap about this other person threatened her and Hailey.   "He had gotten lost doing drugs, he's crazy now."    This person reportedy threatened to hit her and Hailey in the head with a hammer after Billie threatened to call CPS on him.   Its not Clint, another POI according to investigators.   Not family, not someone she dated.   BULL, BULL and MORE BULL

"Im too afraid of what I could find, every day they dont find for me, its good for me"   Really Billie, really?   I bet its good for you & Shawn...no body, no case, think again.   Billie you didnt organize anything MK volunteered so stop coming off like you are doing ANYTHING cuz you are not.

And his name is Manny the nanny I guess;-(

[
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #251 on: February 07, 2011, 07:44:50 PM »

Same here.. she needs a freaking 2x4 rammed up her stupid ass.. and her studmuffins..  I felt sorry for her at first.. cant say I do anymore..  I feel worse for Clint.. He seems to give a shit more.  Hope Hailey is alive.. but.. I have to agree with Janets theory of what happened.  Cokesnorting Billie cant see any further then ShawnMichaelMyersstudmuffincumfmebaby ! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #252 on: February 07, 2011, 07:45:51 PM »

Same here.. she needs a freaking 2x4 rammed up her stupid ass.. and her studmuffins..  I felt sorry for her at first.. cant say I do anymore..  I feel worse for Clint.. He seems to give a shit more.  Hope Hailey is alive.. but.. I have to agree with Janets theory of what happened.  Cokesnorting Billie cant see any further then ShawnMichaelMyersstudmuffincumfmebaby ! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Monkey Devil! you left out stripper 

[
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #253 on: February 07, 2011, 07:47:17 PM »

I can't stand her!What's up with saying that? I mean, why not just say "Naomi's son" if she doesn't wanna mention his name? Klaas, since you and Muffy are too much "of a lady", it pleases me to say what most must be thinking - That Racist Bitch!

Naomi, if you read here, don't stoop to her level. She's not worth it. You have enough on your plate right now. She's probably trying to provoke you and Clint. Don't fall for it. She's a loser that'll probably never amount to anything. You guys are in a position right now where it's so low all you can do is move up. You guys can do it. Forget about that waste of life, she's not worth it! Concentrate on your gorgeous son and adorable daughter. Concentrate on doing whatever you guys can to find Hailey. Concentrate on helping David however you can. Billie is just void...wasted chromosomes. At this point, after hearing her speak yet again, I could honestly care less if she's guilty or not in Hailey's disappearance...bc she's scum anyway imvho.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #254 on: February 07, 2011, 07:47:17 PM »

O MAN, she is now blaming investigators for asking if Hailey was promiscuous as to why she brings up that Hailey didnt do drugs or have sex "she isnt a bad kid in that sense."  NO HER B/F STATED THAT

In what sense is she a bad kid Billie?   Every word out of your mouth has a double meaning & we're catching it...trust me!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #255 on: February 07, 2011, 07:50:12 PM »

Bologna Billie...she says if there was a problem with Hailey having Shawn there he wouldnt be....let me say this as distinctly as I can...YOU ARE FULL OF CRAP!

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #256 on: February 07, 2011, 07:50:16 PM »

"Shawn didn't and would never come b4 my children" and "she wants her back in my house".....

Hmmm, he already was the priority over your kids among many I am certain

[
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #257 on: February 07, 2011, 07:52:12 PM »

Note to interviewer:   heartfelt my sweet adorable one!   Do you hear tears?   DO you hear remorse that her daughter couldnt stand Shawn & yet she still had him there even before Christmas?   DO you hear her admit that Shawn threatened lives?    NO

COME ON NOW!

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #258 on: February 07, 2011, 07:52:30 PM »

Awws  Im glad you came down from the branch & please stick around...let it flow Angie & I look forward to seeing you more often

TY.. the more I listen the more pizzed off I am getting!  Been running in and out of my computer room.. Like I said.. need to listen to her BS again.

Her brother gave a poly? WOW
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #259 on: February 07, 2011, 07:54:45 PM »

Poly would be a waste of Hailey's precious time (well if you did it ASAP with the feds it wouldn't have been time wated), but yeah she might

[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.