April 25, 2024, 11:35:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #6 2/05/11 - 2/11/11  (Read 249852 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #320 on: February 07, 2011, 08:28:42 PM »

The Hailey Sightings

VIDEO: Billie Dunn Tries To Dispell Rumors Surrounding Her Daughter's DisappearanceBy POSTED: 6:26 pm CST January 31, 2011
UPDATED: 10:40 pm CST January 31, 2011

<snipped>

Billie Dunn believes the last time her daughter was seen was December 27th at 8:30 p.m. by a neighbor, who claims she saw Hailey with the friend she said she was spending the night with, and a teenage boy.

Colorado City City Manager Pete Kampfer says the witness statements mentioned by Billie could not be validated.

<snipped>

http://www.ktxs.com/big_country_news/26683573/detail.html

Says alot doesnt it

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #321 on: February 07, 2011, 08:28:55 PM »

Donna Byerley, who was introduced to the family after a friend dated a relative of Billie Jean, has described the girl’s home life as “volatile at times.” She said Hailey didn’t get along with her mother’s boyfriend and described Hailey herself as wandering “here and there,” coming and going largely “as she pleases.”Byerley said in an interview Friday that Hailey stayed with her and her boyfriend off and on, including the final two weeks of the 2009-10 school year.“The last few weeks, perhaps month, she was living with her dad because she doesn’t like the boyfriend (Billie Jean’s),” Byerley said.

Billie Jean said Hailey also stayed at her dad’s house for less than a month at a time but has always wanted to come back home and that her daughter had at one point moved to Snyder and enrolled in school there while staying with extended family.
“I let her try it out for a minute,” she said in reference to Hailey staying with family members. “I couldn’t let her stay longer than that and really, she didn’t want to anyway.”

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/10/officials-teenager-likely-a-runaway/

And it was on NG too.......why lie about something so easily disproven????

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #322 on: February 07, 2011, 08:29:32 PM »

Billie Jean Dunn is an absolute liar! She just said Hailey never lived with Byerly! Yeah right. Her justification was stating that Hailey's only been in the CCity school. Well wasn't it stated she stayed with Byerly during the summer? I'm assuming she may have missed a bit of school or Byerly took her to school. No way that woman would give that info to the media and to the police if it weren't true, and the cops woulda checked it out. If Byerly lied about Hailey staying with her, it would have been found out. Billie's LYING!

IIRC and I can find the transcript she told NG that Hailey did indeed live with an "extended family member", I remember it so well because I thought how on earth is a friend that you met from dating someone an extended family member. If I lived next door, I'd be afriad lightning might strike so hard it would burn downn my house too

She also lied about not being on the internet, that's how she met Shawn!

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #323 on: February 07, 2011, 08:30:26 PM »

Caller asks why she's calm. Dude, she's calm bc she's ON ATIVAN!

Shes trying to bring on the tears now since she was confronted on it.   Ativan doesnt even begin to cover why she is so cold, she would still have some notable effect.

No it doesn't, I was on it after Eli died for a long time, I would break down at work, home or whenever I saw anything that reminded me of him........it would take ativan and about 20 drinks for me to be that numb
I know sweetie, you & yours have always been in my heart 

Thanks, I appreciate that and just wanted to say ativan or xanax doesn't numb to that point, she's crazy and that is the best thing I can say about her

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #324 on: February 07, 2011, 08:30:37 PM »

Sorry Janet.. I posted in your box.. You know me and my boo boos and typos.. Sorry! LOL

I know your heart Angie.
Janet

I knowyou do Janet!  As well as I know yours too !!  HUGS! 
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #325 on: February 07, 2011, 08:31:33 PM »

She's an idiot.

LOL ~! You are being too kind!!  Monkey Devil!
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #326 on: February 07, 2011, 08:31:34 PM »

Donna Byerley, who was introduced to the family after a friend dated a relative of Billie Jean, has described the girl’s home life as “volatile at times.” She said Hailey didn’t get along with her mother’s boyfriend and described Hailey herself as wandering “here and there,” coming and going largely “as she pleases.”Byerley said in an interview Friday that Hailey stayed with her and her boyfriend off and on, including the final two weeks of the 2009-10 school year.“The last few weeks, perhaps month, she was living with her dad because she doesn’t like the boyfriend (Billie Jean’s),” Byerley said.

Billie Jean said Hailey also stayed at her dad’s house for less than a month at a time but has always wanted to come back home and that her daughter had at one point moved to Snyder and enrolled in school there while staying with extended family.
“I let her try it out for a minute,” she said in reference to Hailey staying with family members. “I couldn’t let her stay longer than that and really, she didn’t want to anyway.”

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/10/officials-teenager-likely-a-runaway/

bc she's a frickin habitual liar. she changes her story according to what she thinks will fit. omg i can;t stand her!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #327 on: February 07, 2011, 08:33:00 PM »

She is unraveling slow but sure...the truth will prevail, just not soon enough for us & certainly nothing this beeotch was willing to do to keep her daughter safe & on this earth to live a full life, I am regretfully & heartbrokenly doubtful of a miraculous outcome.

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #328 on: February 07, 2011, 08:33:59 PM »

no disrespect, but please, this is not american idol

No disrespect but I cant help but laugh !!!!!!!!!!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #329 on: February 07, 2011, 08:34:21 PM »

Caller asks why she's calm. Dude, she's calm bc she's ON ATIVAN!

Shes trying to bring on the tears now since she was confronted on it.   Ativan doesnt even begin to cover why she is so cold, she would still have some notable effect.

No it doesn't, I was on it after Eli died for a long time, I would break down at work, home or whenever I saw anything that reminded me of him........it would take ativan and about 20 drinks for me to be that numb

Awww IM, sending hugs n kisses your way honey...

Thanks Titch, if it wasn't for alot of support from my family and monkey family I'd be bat shit crazy.....but so many have experienced it and helped me learn to deal...never in a million yrs was I even 1/100000000000 a unemotional as Billie

[
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #330 on: February 07, 2011, 08:34:44 PM »

She is unraveling slow but sure...the truth will prevail, just not soon enough for us & certainly nothing this beeotch was willing to do to keep her daughter safe & on this earth to live a full life, I am regretfully & heartbrokenly doubtful of a miraculous outcome.

Awww Billie, I'm just sooo glad you're not a person of interest... I sooo much love to hear you speak... Can't wait for your next interview...

so it can be torn to shreds you liar
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #331 on: February 07, 2011, 08:34:57 PM »

I gotta say though, it had to have twitched that beeotch that the song was dedicated to Hailey & her father solely.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #332 on: February 07, 2011, 08:35:04 PM »

My personal opinion is that Billie decided to make a choice and she chose Shawn 
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #333 on: February 07, 2011, 08:35:19 PM »

Gotta hand it to the callers, they are asking some great questions.

Again, my daughter is not IN MY HOUSE??? Weird verbage IMO

I think it is very telling linguistically (No, I am not Seamus).  My daughter, my house -- the parallel structure indicates that both are on the same level in her mind.  In other words they are both possessions and therefore BJD does not have a personal attachment with either.  Both of them are things she uses and, only if necessary, takes care of. 

Yes, very interesting and perhaps very telling.  I don't think this is the first time she has referenced the two, Hailey and house, in the same way. 

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #334 on: February 07, 2011, 08:37:12 PM »

On tonights interview ... Billie dismisses Donna Byerley's claim regarding Hailey stay with her for a period of time.

Janet

++++++

Donna Byerley

Hailey Dunn: Unfolding a story of a missing teenager and her family
By Brian Bethel
Abilene Reporter-News
Posted January 8, 2011 at 11 p.m.

<snipped>

Donna Byerley met Hailey her through Byerley’s boyfriend, who had once dated a relative of Billie Jean Dunn. She described the girl’s home life as “volatile at times.”

Byerley characterized the 13-year-old as not getting along with her mother’s boyfriend, and Hailey herself as always wandering “here and there,” coming and going largely “as she pleases.”

But rather than a little girl lost, Byerley painted a picture of a compassionate person, whether it was taking care of a mutual friend of a family pet, a girl who remained “very much an individual,” with an honest style of communication whether talking about school, family or friends.

Dunn has stayed with Byerley and her boyfriend off and on, including the last two weeks of the previous school year, Byerley said.

“That was the school year that I think she started in Colorado City, went to Snyder a month or so, and then back to Colorado City,” she said.

“The last few weeks, perhaps month, she was living with her Dad because she doesn’t like the boyfriend,” Byerley said, referring to Adkins.

Her mother’s new relationship, and worries that it was preventing her parents from being together, served as a partial catalyst for Hailey’s difficulties with Adkins, Byerley said.

<snipped>

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/08/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #335 on: February 07, 2011, 08:37:33 PM »

I gotta say though, it had to have twitched that beeotch that the song was dedicated to Hailey & her father solely.

most definitely. maybe i'll even burn it and turn it into various genres.

dedicated to clint & hailey in country, ballad, rap, r&b, jazz, metal, rock

lmao
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #336 on: February 07, 2011, 08:38:19 PM »

Well, this is a rare occasion for me but Im taking a break with a cordial of Sambuca alongside my coffee....Ive got to calm the angst deep within, not to mention serve a late dinner I put off so I could listen to that infuriating beeotch!   Be back on the late side...nite nite to those I miss.

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #337 on: February 07, 2011, 08:38:19 PM »

agree
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #338 on: February 07, 2011, 08:38:29 PM »

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #339 on: February 07, 2011, 08:40:52 PM »

Gotta hand it to the callers, they are asking some great questions.

Again, my daughter is not IN MY HOUSE??? Weird verbage IMO

I think it is very telling linguistically (No, I am not Seamus).  My daughter, my house -- the parallel structure indicates that both are on the same level in her mind.  In other words they are both possessions and therefore BJD does not have a personal attachment with either.  Both of them are things she uses and, only if necessary, takes care of. 

Yes, very interesting and perhaps very telling.  I don't think this is the first time she has referenced the two, Hailey and house, in the same way. 

OMG! You've hit on something there! I see your point and raise you another. Her house may need fixing... Hailey needed fixing... Maybe she let go of the one that would cost more to repair...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.