April 26, 2024, 03:05:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #6 2/05/11 - 2/11/11  (Read 249856 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #40 on: February 06, 2011, 12:39:32 PM »

Welcome back!  Hmm, interesting about more BD interviews. 

Speaking of BD press, having been warned that she's going to be litigious, wow Peter Hyatt.  That's a pretty bold step, a bluff-calling.  I wonder if there is any way at all of proving anything said.

I don't think she is any position to start throwing rocks at the bloggers yet. JMO

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #41 on: February 06, 2011, 12:40:14 PM »

Her " award " was only 1,000.00. That can go up yer or Shawn's nose fast.
Maybe Shawn is making drug deliveries to the front door.
I better knock it off, those two peeps are going to hang themselves somehow.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #42 on: February 06, 2011, 12:42:16 PM »

Someone drove by BJD's house and snapped a few pics.....here is one from about 5pm today. Has this truck left the house and is now back, or has it NEVER left? I don't know
The sofa is gone and when she gave the PC in the front yard it wasn't there.

The sofa or the truck? I watched it but already forgot 

Truck and sofa were not in the yard at the presser, or not in any of the videos I could find.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #43 on: February 06, 2011, 12:43:23 PM »

Talking about people supporting BD..anyone heard anything more about MKs involvement or has he distanced himself.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #44 on: February 06, 2011, 12:48:17 PM »

Talking about people supporting BD..anyone heard anything more about MKs involvement or has he distanced himself.

Looks to me like he is long gone. Picked  up his marbles along with his publicity and went to greener fields. 

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #45 on: February 06, 2011, 12:48:52 PM »

Good morning monkeys

Its Superbowl Sunday...yet I cannot muster being excited about it when I otherwise would be.  This case, along with countless others is weighing heavy on my heart & mind, I just cannot shake it like I once did albeit it always difficult...maybe that is because I've just reached a personal boiling point for the horrors we face daily or maybe its personal frustration because in recent years I havent been physically contributing constructively as I once did due to health reasons, I'm not sure I can put my finger on it.   I do know that my "furbabies" get more respect, care & unconditional love than the victims we cry over, unfortunately daily.  I do know that as a mother, a single one for much of the formative years, there hasnt been a day that has gone by that I havent been eternally grateful for my blessings & taken that honor to its highest level of respect & responsibility each & every day.  I do know that as a mother, I've been like a lion in a den if anyone has even attempted to hurt my children, protected countless of other's children as well thru the years...it will always mystify me how that natural instinct & basic skill level is so easily discarded by all too many, all too often selfishly & callously. 

We cry but our children of the world suffer beyond measure...to my dismay it will never end & I think that realization has irreversibly broken my heart & admittedly I'm struggling to make sure it doesnt break my spirit as well.

Today being a blessed Sunday for many of us, but even for those that have different days they hold as holy...let's take a moment to pray & reflect that this world will see a day that these travesties on humanity will minimize greatly, many learn by them...victims never forgotten  an angelic monkey

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #46 on: February 06, 2011, 12:51:29 PM »

I think it is blogtalk radio she is doing, but I can find out, probably much later.
Someone I converse with seems to be better up on this.
I don't copy and paste stuff or save it. Sometimes I print it, like I did with her presser and her timeline. Does she think that peeps have a memory disorder, when we wipe our minds clean and insert her newer improved version ?
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #47 on: February 06, 2011, 12:52:40 PM »

Frankly I think it is time to break out the water board myself. Wouldn't offend me at all to be in control of the water. Then I bet we would find Hailey and know all the details. I know, I know, it wouldn't be humane and prisoner's rights and all that jazz. Some times you just gotta do whatcha' gotta do. JMO

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #48 on: February 06, 2011, 12:56:32 PM »

We might disagee sometimes, but we are all on the same page here when it comes to missing children or children. Sometimes, I don't agree with someone's else's opinion and they don't agree with mine, but we are all fine with each other as humans with caring hearts and souls as far as I can see. Our purpose it the same.
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #49 on: February 06, 2011, 01:05:15 PM »

I have to admit I have struggled with trying to comprehend the enormity of these crimes. The only way I see to reduce the numbers of these horrible cases is to treat child abuse as a CRIME and have 1st responders LE not social services. After the fact you have local LE, FBI,etc but it is always after the fact. LE needs to be brought in with the 1st report and maybe they won't have to amass all these resources to locate the remains of an innocent child. The only time social services should be involved is to provide the victim counceling and placement. Off my soapbox and MOO.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
curiousone
Scared Monkey

« Reply #50 on: February 06, 2011, 01:06:17 PM »

I hadn't seen this interview yet: http://www.gosanangelo.com/news/2011/feb/05/hailey-dunn-search-for-girl-changes-a-city/

Excerpt:  "Laughter and yells from the playground of a local elementary school carried two blocks to Billie Jean Dunn's front porch Monday, where she faced a bouquet of microphones.

When the recess bell rang, the voices disappeared and the pleas for her own little girl began.

"I'm so envious when I see mothers with their daughters in stores, or during the searches," Dunn said from her living room Wednesday afternoon. "I've learned how lucky I am to be a mother."  (continues at the link)

The law enforcement situation  is worse than I thought.

<snipped>
In the first week of January, local and national law enforcement conducted door-to-door searches of the city. Officers and volunteers have boarded helicopters, horses and four-wheelers.

Agencies, totaling more than 50 officers, that were headquartered in the CC Thompson Room for briefings and instructions have since cleared out.

FBI, Texas Rangers and members of the Texas Department of Criminal Justice have been pulled off until new discoveries require them to return. Members of the Secret Service were in the city the first week, but have also since moved out.

<snipped>
Snyder resident Freda Radcliff was one of the organizers of Hailey's Angels, a group that searches on foot and who helped memorialize and rename a small bridge in the town of Dunn. Radcliff said she drives to the bridge every morning and says a prayer for Hailey with whoever comes to search. On Monday, only two others showed up.

"I think it's pitiful people are giving up searching for Hailey," she said. "So many people took time off (in the beginning), and now it's like everyone's giving up."
<snipped>

Sheriff Patrick Toombs, who has held that position in Mitchell County for more than 20 years, said fresh leads have slowed to 10 or fewer per day. One full-time officer is still assigned to the case.

<SNIPPED>

Who in the he77 is looking for Hailey? We were told by a poster she was sure there were people working hard behind the scenes night and day looking for her. She is always in the know about these kinds of things and was positve every thing is being do. So I ask again.WHO IN THE HE77 IS LOOKING FOR HAILEY?

The "official" searches for Hailey (those originally organized by Klaas Kids and Laura's Recovery) have scaled back to Wednesdays and Saturdays.  Hailey's Angels maybe doing their own searches. 

Hailey's Angels go out searching every day.  Bless their hearts!
curiousone
Scared Monkey

« Reply #51 on: February 06, 2011, 01:08:05 PM »

Someone drove by BJD's house and snapped a few pics.....here is one from about 5pm today. Has this truck left the house and is now back, or has it NEVER left? I don't know
The sofa is gone and when she gave the PC in the front yard it wasn't there.

The sofa or the truck? I watched it but already forgot 

Truck and sofa were not in the yard at the presser, or not in any of the videos I could find.

I thought it hadn't been there for a few media interviews. 

I wonder why the media aren't all over this?  I guess small town and they don't want to be looked down upon when all is said and done.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #52 on: February 06, 2011, 01:24:12 PM »

Good morning monkeys

Its Superbowl Sunday...yet I cannot muster being excited about it when I otherwise would be.  This case, along with countless others is weighing heavy on my heart & mind, I just cannot shake it like I once did albeit it always difficult...maybe that is because I've just reached a personal boiling point for the horrors we face daily or maybe its personal frustration because in recent years I havent been physically contributing constructively as I once did due to health reasons, I'm not sure I can put my finger on it.   I do know that my "furbabies" get more respect, care & unconditional love than the victims we cry over, unfortunately daily.  I do know that as a mother, a single one for much of the formative years, there hasnt been a day that has gone by that I havent been eternally grateful for my blessings & taken that honor to its highest level of respect & responsibility each & every day.  I do know that as a mother, I've been like a lion in a den if anyone has even attempted to hurt my children, protected countless of other's children as well thru the years...it will always mystify me how that natural instinct & basic skill level is so easily discarded by all too many, all too often selfishly & callously. 

We cry but our children of the world suffer beyond measure...to my dismay it will never end & I think that realization has irreversibly broken my heart & admittedly I'm struggling to make sure it doesnt break my spirit as well.

Today being a blessed Sunday for many of us, but even for those that have different days they hold as holy...let's take a moment to pray & reflect that this world will see a day that these travesties on humanity will minimize greatly, many learn by them...victims never forgotten  an angelic monkey

Your post is very eloquent and touching. Nothing we do seems like it stops or even slows down the insanity. It is as if the world has been turned upside down, and what was once true is false. What was once safe is dangerous. Where children were prized possessions they are now considered little more that disposable garbage. I use to think all life was precious, but now I see living among us are evil, despicable subhumans that are a waste of the oxygen they breath. They are incorrigible with not a minute chance of change or to even know what a human emotion is. Yet they are the ones who are protected.

I will pray today for all the souls suffering through no fault of their own but who they are born to and where they happen to live. I refuse to pray for those who will never know what a prayer is except after they do their revolting, horrible, macabre acts on other humans they cry for mercy from God. God can judge them at the proper time. I already have.   

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #53 on: February 06, 2011, 01:30:50 PM »

I hadn't seen this interview yet: http://www.gosanangelo.com/news/2011/feb/05/hailey-dunn-search-for-girl-changes-a-city/

Excerpt:  "Laughter and yells from the playground of a local elementary school carried two blocks to Billie Jean Dunn's front porch Monday, where she faced a bouquet of microphones.

When the recess bell rang, the voices disappeared and the pleas for her own little girl began.

"I'm so envious when I see mothers with their daughters in stores, or during the searches," Dunn said from her living room Wednesday afternoon. "I've learned how lucky I am to be a mother."  (continues at the link)

<snipped>
In the first week of January, local and national law enforcement conducted door-to-door searches of the city. Officers and volunteers have boarded helicopters, horses and four-wheelers.

Agencies, totaling more than 50 officers, that were headquartered in the CC Thompson Room for briefings and instructions have since cleared out.

FBI, Texas Rangers and members of the Texas Department of Criminal Justice have been pulled off until new discoveries require them to return. Members of the Secret Service were in the city the first week, but have also since moved out.

<snipped>
Snyder resident Freda Radcliff was one of the organizers of Hailey's Angels, a group that searches on foot and who helped memorialize and rename a small bridge in the town of Dunn. Radcliff said she drives to the bridge every morning and says a prayer for Hailey with whoever comes to search. On Monday, only two others showed up.

"I think it's pitiful people are giving up searching for Hailey," she said. "So many people took time off (in the beginning), and now it's like everyone's giving up."
<snipped>

Sheriff Patrick Toombs, who has held that position in Mitchell County for more than 20 years, said fresh leads have slowed to 10 or fewer per day. One full-time officer is still assigned to the case.

<SNIPPED>

Who in the he77 is looking for Hailey? We were told by a poster she was sure there were people working hard behind the scenes night and day looking for her. She is always in the know about these kinds of things and was positve every thing is being do. So I ask again.WHO IN THE HE77 IS LOOKING FOR HAILEY?

The "official" searches for Hailey (those originally organized by Klaas Kids and Laura's Recovery) have scaled back to Wednesdays and Saturdays.  Hailey's Angels maybe doing their own searches. 

curiousone I don't think we have ever met.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #54 on: February 06, 2011, 01:35:16 PM »

Unless things have changed, I don't think they even get LE guidance where to look. They go out and look where ever they think she might be. I think KlaasKids and Laura's Group got training and maps of where to look but I'm not sure Hailey's Angel were included in that. But Bless their hearts. Last time I saw them, they looked totally exhausted and were begging for help.

curiousone
Scared Monkey

« Reply #55 on: February 06, 2011, 01:36:55 PM »

Unless things have changed, I don't think they even get LE guidance where to look. They go out and look where ever they think she might be. I think KlaasKids and Laura's Group got training and maps of where to look but I'm not sure Hailey's Angel were included in that. But Bless their hearts. Last time I saw them, they looked totally exhausted and were begging for help.

They were out in the cold the other day.  They are a dedicated group that I am quite sure BD hasn't ever thanked or met.  Sad!
curiousone
Scared Monkey

« Reply #56 on: February 06, 2011, 01:38:36 PM »

<snipped>

<snipped>

<snipped>

<SNIPPED>

curiousone I don't think we have ever met.

Thank you!  Haven't posted here in awhile but posted months ago in the Kyron thread.  Sadly there was no new news happening in that case the last time I was here.
curiousone
Scared Monkey

« Reply #57 on: February 06, 2011, 01:41:39 PM »

I think it is blogtalk radio she is doing, but I can find out, probably much later.
I don't copy and paste stuff or save it. Sometimes I print it, like I did with her presser and her timeline. Does she think that peeps have a memory disorder, when we wipe our minds clean and insert her newer improved version ?

It's the same blogtalk radio that CD was on the other day. 

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/bringthemhomenow
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #58 on: February 06, 2011, 01:48:02 PM »

I bet Billie talks bad about Clint a whole lot worse than anything Clint said about Billie. She's slammed him into the brick wall ever since this started. I wish Semus had not take Clint's blog interview of Cllint down. I can't imagine him being given grief about what he said. I thought it was about time to pull all the stops out. The part about Billie the chemical burns on David's back were gruesome, and I am wondering if David may have been upset about that being told and Cllint ask for Semus to take it down. jmo

curiousone
Scared Monkey

« Reply #59 on: February 06, 2011, 01:52:20 PM »

I bet Billie talks bad about Clint a whole lot worse than anything Clint said about Billie. She's slammed him into the brick wall ever since this started. I wish Semus had not take Clint's blog interview of Cllint down. I can't imagine him being given grief about what he said. I thought it was about time to pull all the stops out. The part about Billie the chemical burns on David's back were gruesome, and I am wondering if David may have been upset about that being told and Cllint ask for Semus to take it down. jmo

I do think the gloves are off now.  CD has been very cordial in his interviews and not saying anything to put BD under the bus.  However, the dynamics are changing and I have to wonder if CD is now getting angry and he's coming to terms with the fact that SA or SA and BD are involved in his daughter's disappearance.  Perhaps he's starting to think that Hailey may be deceased.  So sad.

BD has been trying to put him under the bus and point fingers in his and his gf's way, and every other which way too.  But I think after CD's interview with Peter Hyatt, BD is going to come out fighting more.  Unfortunately, all we've seen in this case is her worried about her reputation.  IMO
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.