April 25, 2024, 11:23:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #6 2/05/11 - 2/11/11  (Read 249850 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #400 on: February 08, 2011, 12:25:50 AM »

Ok, I was wrong about tonight, they (BD and SA ) are not living together due to all "this mess"...........this mess is a innocent child, your daughter that disappeared under circumstances that tend to implicate Shawn in foul plan and IMO BJD too, so she definitely has a way with words.

Yea that too, she's got some nerve.   I also think that she is lying, he may not be living there but I think he has been spending time with her-no doubt in my mind.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #401 on: February 08, 2011, 12:33:23 AM »

Ok, I was wrong about tonight, they (BD and SA ) are not living together due to all "this mess"...........this mess is a innocent child, your daughter that disappeared under circumstances that tend to implicate Shawn in foul plan and IMO BJD too, so she definitely has a way with words.

Yea that too, she's got some nerve.   I also think that she is lying, he may not be living there but I think he has been spending time with her-no doubt in my mind.

Can you imagine how this "mess" interfered with her love life and cramped her style and you are right it is a good day for her and honeybuns when Hailey is still missing, not there is not a problem anymore. Like I said, she is a @#%%$&^%&^ and a manipulative wench. Poor Hailey NEVER EVER had a chance with her as a "mother".

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #402 on: February 08, 2011, 12:42:48 AM »

The video is up for the first part of two - Shawn Adkins at the same article posted earlier:

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=339526

Annoyingly, they have not focused in on him every time he has answered a question...I wanted to study his every word & facial expressions.   Of course, he's wearing sunglasses & Im not convinced its due to sunlight..hiding lying eyes.

He admits that he lied to Billie, stating he told police he quit his job & he told her he quit...once a liar, always a liar.  He's also falling over his own words quite a few times.  It doesnt make sense when you hear Billie state recently in her presser that she knew he wanted to quit...ya feel me?

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #403 on: February 08, 2011, 12:44:46 AM »

The video is up for the first part of two - Shawn Adkins at the same article posted earlier:

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=339526

Annoyingly, they have not focused in on him every time he has answered a question...I wanted to study his every word & facial expressions.   Of course, he's wearing sunglasses & Im not convinced its due to sunlight..hiding lying eyes.

He admits that he lied to Billie, stating he told police he quit his job & he told her he was fired...once a liar, always a liar.  He's also falling over his own words quite a few times.  It doesnt make sense when you hear Billie state recently in her presser that she knew he wanted to quit...ya feel me?

starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #404 on: February 08, 2011, 12:59:02 AM »

I just wanted to send Janet hugs.  Smile  /hug hug hug hug hug
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #405 on: February 08, 2011, 01:09:25 AM »

IM lemmee know when the MonkeyPosse is ridin' out!  I'll meet you at I-10 and 231.  I'm packin a bat and Cuervo Gold for the celebration after we kick that no good, rotten, two faced, sorryazz4amotha's arse all over her town!  That's after we tell her all the lies we know she's telling!  All this is hytpothetical, IMO, MOO!  In all honesty...I'd ride out in a hot minute just for this.  Reckon she'll get a TRO on me over here in Florida cuz I skeered her?  SA didn't but I bet she would take action against me!
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #406 on: February 08, 2011, 01:14:46 AM »

Anybody know the word on the street regarding Shawn and LE tonight ?

FACT OR FICTION ???

I hope to go to bed soon !

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #407 on: February 08, 2011, 01:19:11 AM »

IM lemmee know when the MonkeyPosse is ridin' out!  I'll meet you at I-10 and 231.  I'm packin a bat and Cuervo Gold for the celebration after we kick that no good, rotten, two faced, sorryazz4amotha's arse all over her town!  That's after we tell her all the lies we know she's telling!  All this is hytpothetical, IMO, MOO!  In all honesty...I'd ride out in a hot minute just for this.  Reckon she'll get a TRO on me over here in Florida cuz I skeered her?  SA didn't but I bet she would take action against me!

In a heartbeat...how this mother justifies her twisted mind to herself is beyond a reasonable mind's comprehension.   As this monkey has often coined from a popular song...this snit is bananas B A N A N A S

Hubbies last comment to me about going to search & visiting Billie Jean Dunn-Dumm was I'd have to sell my jewelry collection if I need bail...ok, so he got me that is causing me to hesitate LOL   There was a day I would have already been on the road, but in all seriousness I've had recent health issues that puts a monkey wrench in what my mind wants to do versus what the body says "O hell to the no" to.   Life at times is a B!tch!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #408 on: February 08, 2011, 01:22:46 AM »

Anybody know the word on the street regarding Shawn and LE tonight ?

FACT OR FICTION ???

I hope to go to bed soon !

No confirmation yet

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #409 on: February 08, 2011, 01:26:22 AM »

BILLIE...talking crap about this other person threatened her and Hailey.   "He had gotten lost doing drugs, he's crazy now."    This person reportedy threatened to hit her and Hailey in the head with a hammer after Billie threatened to call CPS on him.   Its not Clint, another POI according to investigators.   Not family, not someone she dated.   BULL, BULL and MORE BULL

"Im too afraid of what I could find, every day they dont find for me, its good for me"   Really Billie, really?   I bet its good for you & Shawn...no body, no case, think again.   Billie you didnt organize anything MK volunteered so stop coming off like you are doing ANYTHING cuz you are not.

Why would Billie threaten call CPS and not LE IF this perp was not a person that had direct daily contact with Hailey?  This is a threat of a violent act, this should have been reported to LE not CPS, unless this person lived in the home with Hailey or was a possible babysitter.  Why would she say that unless maybe she was going to call CPS on him due to children living in his custodial care and then he made the threat.  It does sound like she threatened to call CPS and then he made the threat on Billie and Hailey ... but WHY was Billie going to call CPS and why did the threat not include David? 

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #410 on: February 08, 2011, 01:28:36 AM »

Could this mystery man be Davids real father?

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #411 on: February 08, 2011, 01:30:28 AM »

Hi Invision - I was wondering that myself.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #412 on: February 08, 2011, 01:34:56 AM »

Hey there Klaas ... that would make sense if she was going to call CPS on someone ... especially someone that "gotten lost doing drugs" and is "crazy now".  Maybe she was going to go for child support or full custody and he wasn't going to comply so she told him she would call CPS and have his custodial rights of David taken away due to his drug usage.  Then maybe he threatened her and the child he didn't father.

melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #413 on: February 08, 2011, 01:35:13 AM »

In a heartbeat...how this mother justifies her twisted mind to herself is beyond a reasonable mind's comprehension.   As this monkey has often coined from a popular song...this snit is bananas B A N A N A S

Hubbies last comment to me about going to search & visiting Billie Jean Dunn-Dumm was I'd have to sell my jewelry collection if I need bail...ok, so he got me that is causing me to hesitate LOL   There was a day I would have already been on the road, but in all seriousness I've had recent health issues that puts a monkey wrench in what my mind wants to do versus what the body says "O hell to the no" to.   Life at times is a B!tch!

Oh Cappy, I'm all hot air because there isn't a day I would actually put myself in a position that may result in my son and hubby losing me!  No sir, not from stupidity and BD ain't worth it!  I want to don't get me wrong!  Anytime before I had my baby and I would've been ridin shotgun or drivin!
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #414 on: February 08, 2011, 01:44:25 AM »

One more thing...in my neck of the woods calling social services on people especially for made up reasons, just to cause trouble can make bad things happen to you.  She could very well be the catalyst to what happened to Hailey.  Who knows, she could have ripped someone's family apart with her lies.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #415 on: February 08, 2011, 01:46:35 AM »

I really wish the released info in the affidavits would have given us an inkling as to the REAL reason David was removed from Billie's custody and care.  We all kow that CPS does not remove siblings from the homes of missing children.  Billie may not know that though, and that may be what they have told her.  But why?  What does David know?  Could he have possibly asked to be removed?  I bet that was an interesting interview between him and LE.  Out of the mouths of "babes"...

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #416 on: February 08, 2011, 01:50:11 AM »

One more thing...in my neck of the woods calling social services on people especially for made up reasons, just to cause trouble can make bad things happen to you.  She could very well be the catalyst to what happened to Hailey.  Who knows, she could have ripped someone's family apart with her lies.

Personally I would think she was/is too self absorbed to involve her self in any one else's life.  Heck she couldn't even be bothered to check up on her own kid to make sure she was spending the night at a friends house.... but who knows ... she was quick to throw Mary Beth and her mom under the bus.

4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #417 on: February 08, 2011, 01:50:15 AM »

Hey there Klaas ... that would make sense if she was going to call CPS on someone ... especially someone that "gotten lost doing drugs" and is "crazy now".  Maybe she was going to go for child support or full custody and he wasn't going to comply so she told him she would call CPS and have his custodial rights of David taken away due to his drug usage.  Then maybe he threatened her and the child he didn't father.
How long has DD used the name Dunn...CD said he signed paperwork that BD gave him and he thought he had adopted DD. He said that she even "fooled" the school district. I don't think that the bio dad was paying child support or was around if everyone assumed an adoption had taken place......very confusing.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #418 on: February 08, 2011, 01:56:23 AM »

Good question 4 Donks ... I don't know ... but maybe Davids bio dad refused to sign over parental rights for Clint to legally adopt and Billie said she would report him to CPS for his drug usage.  Maybe he got mad and threatened to hurt Billie and Clints child in retaliation.

4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #419 on: February 08, 2011, 02:03:03 AM »

Good question 4 Donks ... I don't know ... but maybe Davids bio dad refused to sign over parental rights for Clint to legally adopt and Billie said she would report him to CPS for his drug usage.  Maybe he got mad and threatened to hurt Billie and Clints child in retaliation.
I just wish we had an accurate time line of events. Have no idea when this supposed adoption took place. I had the impression that he had the name Dunn for a number of years but who knows.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.